The Thief

Story Info
He steals her innocence when she's home alone.
1.8k words
3.88
22.4k
4
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warn, moonlit, summer's night in the small town of North Berwick. All was silent, except the gentle waves brushing against the shore. In the darkness of the night a young man made his way towards his destination. Tonight he would get the job done. He had been watching one of the more well-off families in the area for some time. Through a definite source, he had learned that they were going away on vacation, and decided that there was no better opportunity than this. They'd already been gone two days, the more he put this off, the more chance that they'd come home early.

The house in question, stood alone on the far side of the town, right next to the beach. Even in the darkness he could tell that the house was bigger than the people who stayed in it needed it to be. Shaking his head, he took his torch out of his rucksack. He combed around the ground floor of the house, checking for anywhere he could enter. As he suspected, all the doors and windows on the ground floor were securely locked. He cast his torch above him, letting the light shine on the second level of the house. There were small adjoining balconies outside each window around the entire house, with just enough space for one person to stand outside his/her window or a row of people to stand around the house. Raja had to admit, it was a beautiful house.

Securing the rucksack on his back, and after rubbing his gloved hands together in anticipation, Raja began to climb the pipe. Once upon the balcony, he again found the same as he had on the ground floor. The doors and windows were locked. Casting his gaze upwards as if to ask the man upstairs 'why me?', he caught something out of the corner of his eyes. A balcony window on the top floor was slightly ajar. Saying a silent 'thank you', he made his way around the balcony to where the window was and climbed up.

Once inside, he saw that he was clearly in one of the girls' rooms. There was a suitcase beside the bed. That would have seemed strange since the family was on holiday, but he dismissed the thought from his mind. Flashing his torch around the room, the light fell on a picture of a young girl in her early 20's. She was a pretty girl, she was smirking at the camera, as if she knew something everyone else didn't.

Tearing his gaze away from the picture he forced his mind back on the job that he was here to do. He crept across the room and opened the door. Just as he was about to sneak down the stairs, he heard the sound of running water. For a moment he panicked, weren't the whole family meant to be gone? Raja's curiosity got the better of him. Following the sound back upstairs to the door opposite the room, he opened it a small fraction.

The first thing he saw was a side profile of a naked girl. Her head was turned away, so he couldn't see her face. But he watched mesmerised, opening the door just a fraction more so that he could have a clearer view, and not alert the girl to his presence. He watched her as she massaged the lather on her breasts, down her stomach, and between her legs. He watched her lather her arms and legs, and watched as the lather slid down her form, from the force of the shower. He felt himself getting tight. How he wished he could wash that body.

Suddenly the water turned off, pulling him out of his fantasies. Quickly, he retreated back into the bedroom, and hid outside on the balcony. Poking his head around the corner, he watched as the lights of the room turned on, and the girl from the photograph walked in, wearing nothing but a towel.

He watched her as she took out a lotion and began rubbing it into her arms and shoulders. He held his breath as she discarded the towel and began rubbing the lotion on her breasts. Raja found that he had to stifle a groan, in order not to be found. He closed his eyes and imagined what it would be like to touch her, taste her. He wanted her. He watched her get off the bed and make her way to a wardrobe. She took out a red silk night gown, with a low neckline and put it on. He watched as she yawned, turned off the light and slipped into bed.

Raja didn't know how long he waited until he was certain that she was asleep. It must have been at least an hour. And throughout that hour, all he had thought about was making that girl his. Deciding that it was time to do something, he crept back into the room. He saw her silhouette in bed. The covers were around her middle and her nightgown had become undone. He took a deep breath as he saw her breasts rising and falling with every breath she took.

Not being able to resist temptation any longer he made his way to the bed. Gently he cupped her firm breasts in his hands and ran his thumbs over her soft buds, which instantly became erect at his touch. The girl sighed in her sleep. He ran his hands down her flat stomach and to her warm entrance. He lowered his mouth and took in one of her erect nipples and sucked it gently. One of his hands was caressing her other breast and the other was rubbing her entrance. The girl moaned in her sleep. Slowly he slipped a finger into her and the girls eyes suddenly opened in shock and surprise.

"Don't say a word," Raja warned her. The girl nodded with a slightly fearful look in her eyes. "I'm not going to hurt you," he assured her, rubbing her entrance. "We're just gonna have a little fun. You want to have more fun don't you? You wanted more of what I was doing to you, don't you?" He saw her blush and nod.

"Yes," she whispered. He grinned at her.

"You won't tell anyone what happened, will you?" She shook her head. "This will be our little secret," he whispered, seductively.

Before she could answer, he covered her lips with his. Rani moaned into his mouth and circled her arms around him. She ran her small hands under his shirt, and explored his back and chest, before pulling it off. He pushed her back down on the bed, kicking off his shoes, and pulling off his socks, the he crawled on top of her. He kissed her all the way down her body, paying the most attention to her breasts on the way down, as he fingered her entrance. She moaned in pleasure. He moved his head lower, pulling his fingers out of her, he replaced them with his tongue. Rani gasped at the intensity of the waves of pleasure, coursing through her body. She felt herself getting hotter and wetter.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh," she moaned. Raja pulled off of her and she whimpered in protest at the sudden coldness.

"Don't worry baby, I'm not going anywhere," came Raja's voice from the darkness. "I'm going to put the lights on, I want to see you, all of you as I make you mine."

Rani shuddered in anticipation. She'd never gone this far with anyone before. This man was making her feel things she'd never felt. As the light came on, Rani blushed. Her assailant was wearing only his underwear. Her breathing quickened as he came towards her. Suddenly feeing shy, she got off the bed and pulled her night-gown close around her. He smiled at her and pinned her arms to her side.

"You've got nothing to be shy about," he said. "You're beautiful."

With that he captured her lips again, and slipped off her gown. Rani put her arms around him pulling him closer. He pulled down his underwear, so now there was no barrier between them.

Rani gasped as she felt him rubbing against her. She felt herself backing into the wall as he watched her like a predator. She licked her lips nervously, having no idea that it would excite him even more. He pinned her hands on the wall above her, so that she had no escape, not that she wanted to escape. She felt him against her again and she closed her eyes in anticipation of what she knew was next.

"Open your eyes," he said. "I want to see what you look like when I'm inside you, I want to see yours eyes as I take you, make you mine." Rani opened her eyes as she felt him pushing himself inside her. "That's a good girl."

She felt a sharp pain as he pushed hard and broke into her, becoming one with her. Slowly as he pushed himself in and out of her, she felt the pain ebb away, only to be taken over by pleasure. She started moving her hips in time with him, as he moved his hands from above her head to her breasts, massaging them gently.

Rani moaned in pleasure. She didn't know how someone could take her over so completely. But this man had. Becoming more confident she slid her hands down his back and pulled him into her. Never had she wanted a man as much as she wanted him. He began pushing into her harder and faster, and she felt him grow harder inside her. She moaned louder, there was something building up inside her. She felt as if she would explode. She pushed harder against him, wanting all of him inside her.

"Ohhhhhhh Raaajaaa!!!!!!!!!" she screamed out as they finally came together in an explosion.

In the morning Rani woke up to find Raja beside her. She looked down at him and smiled gently at his sleeping form. Last night had been amazing. She put a hand on his shoulder and shook him gently.

"Raja, wake up," she said, as he opened his eyes. "You better go before someone sees you."

"Do I have to?" he groaned. Rani nodded.

"You know what'll happen if someone sees you leaving my house via the window and climbing down the pipe."

"Good thing your family's away. We could never have done this if they were here." Rani giggled at her boyfriend of two years.

"Go! Get out of here. Before you're seen."

"You weren't worried about me seeing you in the shower last night," he smirked cheekily. Rani hit him playfully.

"No, I wasn't. That was different! Go!" she said pushing him away.

"Okay, I'll go," he relented. "When do you wanna get together again?"

"Whenever you want," she smirked. "My window is always open for you."