The Thief of Brindisi

Story Info
Period Noir.
1.8k words
4.29
9.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the years preceding the start of the Second World War, Alberto's fame within Italy's underworld as a genius pickpocket was renown. In his hometown of Brindisi, he was regarded as a peer, respected for his skill and proficiency and held in great esteem by both petty criminals and the organised crime lords. It was rumoured that his walls were decorated with the liberated empty wallets and purses from gentlemen and women across Italy's most popular cities. Of course, Alberto would never draw attention to his nefarious career and would certainly never allow his ego to carelessly endanger his chosen profession. Although a highly accomplished and prolific pickpocket, Alberto was also very selective, straying away from the poor and the church. He targeted the rich and fat land owning classes that populated the centres of Italy's major cities during the summer months. To Alberto, their bulbous purses and indifferent airs made easy prey.

Alberto's face was angular and handsome with a clean shaved thick jaw. He carried an ivory handled knife inside his jacket and a small calibre handgun tucked neatly into a small leather pouch under his waist belt. Each year Alberto toured Italy. He would travel to Rome, Milan, Naples, Florence and Venice between the months of June and August. This year, Alberto had a exceptional season and he was heading home at last, travelling first class, as usual, on his return.

Alberto looked out to the sweeping Italian countryside as the train slowly pushed it's way down to Brindisi. He shared his cabin with 3 other travellers. Directly in front of him, a portly gentleman of senior years, slept heavily, with his hat still held in large pink fingers. To his left, a slightly younger and attractive woman, with heavy and tired eyes caused, probably, by the monotony of the journey. Certainly his wife, Alberto thought. She was remarkably well dressed and Alberto guessed that they too had are looking to take advantage of the fine weather and no doubt heading to alight onto one of the many cruises that departed from Brindisi. Directly in front of her and to Alberto's right, sat an almost breathtakingly beautiful young woman. Alberto took her to be the offspring of the couple in front of him. The gentle sway of the train soon eased all the occupants, except Alberto, to sleep. Beside his leg a light brown, smart leather suitcase contained the fruits of his summer. As was his nature, Alberto remained awake, watching everything, one hand resting on his cane with other intermittently touching the handle of his precious horde.

Soon, Alberto's natural instincts took over. He had earlier noticed, when the guard checked their travel documents, the ample wallet his fellow traveller kept in his left inside pocket. Taking advantage of the trio's unconscious state, he used his cane to gently pull aside the gentleman's jacket until he spotted the top of the wallet. Checking once more that he was not being watched, he deftly leant over and soundlessly removed the wallet. The lady to the right of the gentleman stirred and her right leg crossed over her left. A small area of flesh was exposed for a brief but beautiful moment.

Alberto's attention was now drawn. He used the long cane to slowly lift the top layer of the skirt to reveal a mass of material. Alberto pulled back, and tried again. This time, having gained a better purchase, Alberto lifted the skirt up so that the entire leg, up the knee was now on show. This delicious sight held Alberto's gaze. He stirred deep within. He was tempted to press the swelling and congestion he was developing. Instead, he lifted the cane higher until her flesh above the knee presented itself. The blood, now pumping through his body was pleasurable but uncomfortable. His increased arousal brought on a longing to return to the arms, and bed, of his lover Nicola, back in his hometown. He had waited 3 long months, even overcoming the temptation of the street girls that populated each city he visited, to finally make love to his true love. He ached to touch and taste her, to feel her breath over his body and to move with her in unison until together they climaxed in a joint expression of pure ecstasy and joy.

With Alberto's mind swimming in this thought, a sudden feeling of sickness came over him. His eyes darted to his right where he saw two clear brown eyes staring back at him. How long had the daughter been watching him? He cursed his stupidity. He froze.

With her father's wallet in his hand and his cane slowly disrobing her mother, Alberto waited for the inevitable explosion of screams. He quickly calculated his exit. But she continued to watch him, intensely, deliberately. She moved slightly towards Alberto. A small, wry smile slowly swept across her face. She had caught him red handed and it soon dawned on Alberto that she knew it. What was going through her mind? What punishment, what revenge did she plan for first stealing from her father and taking advantage of her mother? Certainly, the irony of his actions was not lost on him. As she continued to move forward, her eyes seemed to focus more intently on his. She raised her delicate white-gloved hand and, to Alberto's sheer astonishment, placed itself just above his knee. He stared at her hand as she continued to stare at him. Then, quite slowly, her hand moved up, increasing the pressure on his leg whilst inching up his limb, towards where his thighs legs met. Alberto re-adjusted the grip on the cane, which still, almost absurdity, held the mother's raised skirt. The hand now came to rest on Alberto's fastenings on the front of his trousers.

There it waited. Alberto watched as if, rather than a delicate hand, a dangerous animal had landed on his lap, latent with poisonous intent. He waited for the next move, unable to even utter a sound. She slowly pushed downward meeting the slowly rising flesh. Her grip relaxed first and then increased, developing a slow rhythmic pattern. Alberto's body responded, his fear was replaced by a different kind of emotion and the physical response manifested itself in the increasing hardness she felt in her palm. His breath became heavy whilst his heart pumped the blood through his body with more power. As the girl's hand massaged his erection, Alberto's back arched and his buttocks, already taut, tightened and rose to meet each movement.

As he stared at the girl, she fingered the top front button on his trousers. She raised her eyes towards Alberto's and popped the first button open. Still looking for Alberto's reaction, her fingers clasped the second steel fastener. Her hand moved further down until all five were unclasped. Finally, her gaze, like Alberto's, focused on his now open trousers.

As the train made steady progress, rolling past familiar towns and villages, the sexual tension in the small carriage had become unbearable for Alberto. He felt her small but firm hand seek and find his now tortured member. Her hand delved to the wrist and some moments later reappeared with Alberto's firm and unrobed penis. He failed in stifling a short moan of pleasure and drew his breath, looking up to the ceiling of the train carriage. Using her clenched fist, she roughly pulled the skin down towards the base, leaving the member taut and stiff, raised into the air. Behind it, thankfully asleep, sat the mother and father of this enigmatic young woman. Wholly helpless, Alberto watched as the girl finally released his penis. It stood, firm in the air, tilting slowly to the movement of the train. However, the girl only let go just remove her glove. Placing it to her side, her hand returned and re-griped his penis with even more purpose than before. She, very expertly, ran her thumb across the tip to smear the fluid, which had now begun to appear, across the head. Alberto was somewhat surprised at how a lady of such youth had the touch of a woman who obviously knew how to handle a man.

Alberto watched her obvious enjoyment, her eyes glued to her task, her hand moving up and then rolling, cupping the head, using the palm to massage the sensitive bulb and moving back down the length. She repeated this until the entire stem and tip was lubricated with Alberto's juices. Sensing Alberto's increasing arousal, she changed her tempo to bring in the penultimate stage. Her hand now moved faster and faster. She saw his body stiffen, his breathing increase, his penis, already still reddened, and inflated even more. Her eyes met Alberto's.

His breathing stopped. His body suddenly stood still and a few more strokes finally brought Alberto to the moment of no return. He arched his back and looked down to where the girl had already stopped and pulled his engorged penis taut again. He closed his eyes as the noise of the diesel engine disappeared and the air suddenly condensed around him. He felt the release, which exploded high into the air, coming to a splattering rest across the front of his jacket. Alberto groaned heavily and the girl sighed at the copious amount of fluid that ejaculated. Another burst splashed on the girl's forearm, covering the tanned skin from the elbow to just above the wrist. After 5 bursts, each diminishing in intensity, Alberto was drained. His member, already starting to wilt, felt the girl's grip finally, and thankfully, lessen. With all of Alberto's senses concentrated, he momentarily forgot his predicament. The cane had fallen onto the legs of the woman opposite and the man had shifted his position. The girl used her glove and ran it over her arm collecting Alberto's spent juices. The smell of sex hung in the air.

Alberto's eyes darted towards the window where he saw that the train was beginning to slow down. Calculating that it must be approaching a stop or a crossing, he quickly, and for the last time, looked at the girl. His body reacted at the same time he thought of his escape. Stepping quickly between the meshed three pairs of legs, he used both hands on the doorframe to push himself out of the carriage. He ran along the corridor and turned to face the moving countryside. Clutching onto the exist railing of the carriage, Alberto took a moment to steady himself and jumped. He first fell on his feet, then onto his knees and then rolled down the side of a dusty embankment. When he finally came to rest, the train was already moving away. By now, Alberto guessed, the alarm would have been raised. He wasted no time and crossed the track and headed towards a horse-drawn carriage. He waved the driver to stop and, after a small and brief negotiation, he jumped on board. Reaching safety at last, he exhaled deeply, and smiled, in relief at the driver.

Looking towards the open road, Alberto felt something nudge against the side of his lower leg. Looking down he saw a tattered brown suitcase. In a moment, Alberto's mind pictured an almost identical suitcase sitting in a train carriage with two older and one younger traveller.