The Thief Of Hearts

Story Info
Twist of fate leads a thief to passion.
6.2k words
4.41
16.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The Bard
The Bard
29 Followers

For years I have wandered about searching out adventure in all its forms and yet I cannot say I have ever experienced life as The Thief of Hearts had. I suppose if I am to tell this story correctly you should understand it's origins. Today is April 6/2235 but my story started about 3 months ago. I came across an old dusty diary while searching out treasures in an antique store, and although it was locked I still managed to open it. The following excerpt is directly from those pages, although I am unsure as to their veracity.

"I know that on occasion I am want to stretch the truth, but still for the sake of posterity I would like to relate the history of The Thief of Hearts. I write this knowing full well that perhaps some of it may not have happened exactly as depicted, but still I will try to do my best recalling both impressions and feelings as I remember them. Some of the details will also come from comments others have related, particularly those which pertain to myself, and the events in question.

Amanda Trueheart "

From all the information I have gathered Amanda Trueheart was indeed a sweet, sexy, talented woman, who lived at the top of a high bluff overlooking the city far below. Her home had 18 rooms, but she rarely spent much time in most of them, as her work required her elsewhere. In fact with the exception of the bedroom, pool, and gym the only time she spent in the other rooms was on evenings like that night.

On the night in question, Amanda was hosting a fancy dress party for the cream de la cream in the art world. Although it is true her individual specialty was fine jewelry, she still had a passion for the finer works of art as well. It is also true that even there she was bound to be questioned about some piece of interest, a fact which as it turns out did not go unnoticed.

Miss Trueheart was perhaps the finest authority on gems and jewelry in North America and thus, on a regular basis people came to her for opinions, evaluations, and yes sometimes even looking for a buyer. She well knew that some of these were, shall we say liberated pieces, but she also had a reputation of being quite discrete and accepted each query in the spirt in which it came. All this having now been said let us turn our attention to the facts as related.

Amanda was dressed in a long floor length sleeveless velvet evening gown, which had a silver fox fur collar, and provocative slit up her right leg. A bit too high perhaps, but it always made her feel sexy, and she finished the outfit off with the sheerest of black pantyhose, (no panties though; the lines would ruin this dress), 4 inch stiletto heels and of course her charismatic smile. Due to the sheer number of guests and their companions she was unsure as to who half these people were, but those she did know kept her fairly busy with idle conversation.

As she passed from room to room chatting with the various guests, she would occasionally notice a tall greying gentleman lurking in the distance. He seemed to be watching her, and although he was not displeasing to look at, it was still getting on her nerves. Amanda was sure she did not know him, but strangely enough he also seemed to be alone, and so she decided she would question him. This proved to be harder than she thought though, for each time she tried, she was stopped by one of the other guests. Then as she excused herself, the man would always have disappeared. Again and again it occurred and each time she tried to seek him out, she would be again stopped by a guest, and each time she engaged in conversation, he would suddenly appear again.

After about two hours of playing this untouching tag Amanda finally decided that the next time she wouldn't stop no matter what until she knew, and then suddenly there he was again. As nonchalantly as she could, she excused herself, and the chase was on. Taking her from room to room, each time just barely catching a glimpse of him as he passed into the next. Finally as Amanda came to the back quarter of the house she knew she had him, for now his only choices were to the pool, to the gym, to her bedroom or back towards herself. Of the three rooms only her bedroom had another exit but it was doubtful that he knew that, and so it was merely a matter of choice and for her follow. He chose the pool which by all accounts was the worst of the three for there was no place to hide, and no place to go, but as she entered she was surprised to find she was there alone.

Looking about there were no waves in the pool, no ropes, no windows open, just an empty pool room ... with a table, flowers, champagne and a candle. Curious she went to the table and there saw an envelope wrapped in a black ribbon and a jewelry box. The envelope was written in flowering calligraphy, but merely said "Thanks". Once again Amanda looked around before picking up the envelope, then she removed the ribbon and opened it. There she found a key and an address but nothing else. The address much like the face of the envelope is written in flowery calligraphy and held no clue as to the sender. It is located in the mountains far off in the countryside a place oddly enough close to where she grew up.

Next she picked up the jewelry box and open it. Inside sat the Pearls of Gala a set of 4 jumbo black pearls carved in the image of a dragon and strung together to form a living necklace. She knew this piece very well, for she valued it over 5 years ago, and in fact tried to steal it only six months ago, for in addition to her profession in the gem world she was also one of the best thieves ever to have lived.

Amanda had always prided herself on finding a target piece usually through an evaluation process and then years later liberating it under the owners very nose. As most of the finest pieces were either already stolen or so highly insured there was never a great deal of publicity, Amanda quickly learned that once in her possession the target piece held very little baggage. She would then would use her professional talents to alter the piece for a custom design requirement or hold it for her own collection, and this particular piece was slotted for the latter purpose. Thus it came as quite a shock when she attempted to steal it only to find the piece was not in any of the owner's places of residence, nor in his "private" vaults. She had assumed that it was sold or was being carried, and she had not had the opportunity to explore this further. She knew only too well that asking the owner a direct question about a peace she had seen once only five years ago would to say the least raise some suspicion, and thus she considered the piece lost for the time being.

Back to the problem at hand though, who was this man? How did he know she wanted this piece? And perhaps even more importantly, where the heck did he go? What was the thank you for? What was the key for? And for that matter what was at that address? Her head was beginning to spin with all the unanswered questions, and yet she could not be seen with this piece and had no time to put it away. She knew she could not leave it out here in the open, dared not risk carrying the bulky jewelry box around, and so she removed it from the box only to find it had a tiny silver cylinder attached. The cylinder was about three inches long and a quarter inch in diameter, affixed in such a way to the necklace that it would require cutting off otherwise the necklace would be broken. It was smooth with no openings, but still she didn't like the looks of it. Damn! She thought, what to do.

Suddenly the door to the pool room opened and the original owner of that very necklace entered. With no time Amanda turned briefly so that the slit in her dress was away from the advancing gentleman, and deftly slipped the piece into the top of her pantyhose. In the same fluid motion she then picked up the champagne, and turned back to greet him. She was acutely aware though that since she was unable to use both hands the piece had slid down over the soft fur of her mound, and she thanked God her hands had warmed it first.

Hello Serge, Amanda began, its so nice to see you

Oh no, he replied, the pleasure is all mine.

Surprised to see him at all Amanda continues; I thought you were out of the country Serge.

Oh I was, he replied, but when I got your email that someone wanted a discrete buyer for the Star of Shiba I had to come back, and see it for myself.

My email???? Amanda repeats questioningly. She knew she didn't send an email for that piece, as it was in her private collection, but now someone was obviously playing with her.

Unfazed Serge replies, yes under our private account. You sent me an email telling me that the Star of Shiba was shining for the right planet.

Mind now racing; Amanda tried to consider all the possibilities. Someone knew of her possession of the Star of Shiba. They knew who the owner of the Pearls of Gala was. They knew he was not above buying stolen merchandise, and they knew of her private account system. Adding to this was the fact that this unknown perpetrator(s) accessed her account and used it to combine all these things here now. Her life seemed to be instantly unraveling, what to do? Beneath her calm exterior Amanda's heart was racing along with her mind, there must be a way out... think...

Unable to think of anything else she tells Serge... Oh yes, well I don't actually have the Star of Shiiiiba... (Suddenly she felt a warmth spread over the pearls, and this was accompanied by a slight vibration)... continuing Amanda says the "owner" wanted to feel out the market fffffirst...(again the pearls became warm and vibrated within her pantyhose).

Serge asked; is everything ok Miss Trueheart?

Still shocked at this current turn of events Amanda tries to reply, Yesssss... but the pearls warm and vibrate for a third time. I guesssss, I just had toooo much to drink, she continues smiling wanly at her predicament. God what's happening she wondered, then she tried to nonchalantly shift the pearls, but their carved nature would not allow them to move within the smooth tight pantyhose.

Serge unaware of the true cause of Amanda's discomfort comes to her side and takes her arm. Perhaps then; he says, you have had enough. Taking her drink and returning it to the table

Oh that's for sure, Amanda says, thinking in double meanings.

As Serge takes Amanda's glass from her hand and turns to put it on the table, she quickly attempts to shift the pearls again, but as she pulls the top of her pantyhose open they slip lower. Damn!!! she thinks, knowing there is no time, for already Serge is turning back, and so she reluctantly smooths her dress along her hips.

Serge now starts to escort Amanda out of the pool room and asks if she'd like to lay down, but she says no, there are people she must talk with yet. Suddenly as he escorts her back into the main rooms, the vibrations start again, but this time it is not a slight intermittent pulse, but a long constant buzz. This combined with the lower position of the cylinder, which is now just above her sweet lips, causes Amanda to misstep, but also causes Serge to act as her shadow. Damn!!! she screams to herself. Why me? Why tonight? and ohhhhh my God its getting me wet.

Now with Serge staying so close, Amanda knew she would either have to excuse herself or allow it to continue, and in that event she was not sure how long she could hold out. Even now her body was feeling the effect, sooo hot, sooo wet, soooo sweet. She could feel the fluids starting to slide down her legs and she closed her eyes to savor the experience...NO dammit!!! Amanda chastised herself, don't give in.

She started to look around for Serge, but need not have bothered for he was close enough to almost touch her, and then the vibration doubled in intensity. Ohh; Amanda says out load, and then quickly tries to cover by saying;

Serge I think I'm going to be sick, I better go to the bathroom.

A look of concern crosses Serge's face and he instantly starts to escort Amanda away, and for a brief moment the intensity lessens. Then as she passes through the first archway she sees that strange man again. Torn between stopping this torture and cornering the man she pauses and suddenly he looks up at her and smiles. Much like her own smile his is warm and inviting, and so she steps towards him only to experience an increase in the vibrations. Ohhhhhh God, Amanda thinks, that's soooooooo nice. Her breathing starts to falter, coming in shorter and shorter intervals, as her body approaches orgasm, but true to his nature Serge is there for support. The pleasure increases again causing Amanda to become a little more unstable in her high heels, forcing Serge to slip his hand under Amanda's arms for increased support. It is obvious he was now worried she not going to make it to the bathroom in time, but the increased pressure causes Amanda to turn and look at Serge.

Her body has begun to show signs of her condition for her skin glistens with a fine sheen of perspiration and Amanda at least can detect the slight scent of her excitement, even her nipples now ache for attention which she so wishes she could supply but suddenly she remembers the strange man. Fearing he has suddenly vanished again, Amanda forces herself to again look at him, only this time he didn't move. Instead once he was sure he had Amanda's attention he again smiles, adds a wink, and raises a hand to wag a finger in the air in a simple "No" motion.

Serge asks Amanda; do you know him? Just as a new wave of pleasure washes over her

Nnnnoo,, Not yet she responds, but as she takes another step, the vibration increases once again. Shivers pass through Amanda's body and a moan escapes her lips as she experiences the first wave of a minor orgasm. This also caused her knees to buckle slightly, but Serge manages to get her up, and then without another word he hustles her of to the bathroom.

As Amanda is moved away the vibrations begin to lessen, too late to prevent the sweet wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure, but suddenly she realizes it was all some kind of elaborate plan. Vowing this is not the end, she enters the bathroom, still escorted by Serge finally collapsing upon the toilet.

Thanks Serge; Amanda says; I'll be fine now.

But Serge still worried asks; are you sure? I could stay here and help.

Instantly she responds; no... no really I'll be fine now. Thanks again. Please close the door on your way out, and so Serge leaves.

Slipping her hand into her pantyhose Amanda retrieves the necklace which is now slick with her own juices. The smell of excitement fills the room and she is so wet from the experience. Even now though with the wave after wave of orgasm Amanda knows she still wants more. No time for that now though Amanda thinks, examining her prize. The small cylinder has stopped vibrating, and suddenly she realizes the brilliance of this plan, it could have gone no other way and yet even though she was the victim she still had to smile.

The rest of the party was uneventful, and no mater how much she scanned the crowd Amanda never did see that fellow again, but at least she had a few places to start. First she knew he must have taken the necklace, that meant he was a very skilled thief. Next she had his little toy, which after she dissected it should provide some clues if not answers, and finally she had the key and address he left. That of course would be the last place to go even though logically one might consider it your first.

LATER THAT SAME EVENING...

The warm summer wind begins to blow, taking with it the edge of Amanda's skirt. Her legs feel the sweet cooling sensation as occasionally it flares open and the wind dances over her exposed skin. She cannot remember many nights like this, the moon high in the sky, the temperature just right, alone except that is for the sweet scent of her lovers cologne. Suddenly she feels him close.

Then as he brushes a hand through her silken hair, he leans in to whisper; I want you darling.

His warm breath tingles as it dances over her ear and she responds; here?

Oh yes; he says; shall I tell you about it?

Mmhmm Amanda responds through closed lips.

Now in the softest voice he says, Well my darling first lets make this more enjoyable, just relax as I tell you with my words and hands. Allow your body to be swept away, and all I ask is that you remain with your eyes closed. Then after I am finished if you like my proposal then we can make love.

It all sounded so sweet, so thrilling even, and Amanda knew that this new experience would forever remain with her.

Once again he spoke, now with a voice so soft she strained to hear the words. Darling, only if your eyes remain closed will the true pleasure come through, otherwise the mood will be broken. Imagine if you will the pleasure of passionate kisses; and suddenly the softest of kisses brushed her lips, making Amanda gasp slightly. The pleasure of caresses; and with that her hair and neck were stroked, and the pleasure of making love. With these final words she felt a long slow stroke through the soft hair of her pussy. It caused her legs to tingle, and again she gasped from the soft unexpected touch.

Somewhere in the back of her mind she repeated the caution, don't open your eyes for then the mood will be broken, and thus instead of opening them she merely said; Ohhhhh yesss.

Amanda's back arched as the teasing caresses continued, thrilling as the pleasure increases, and yet never did she open her eyes. Then as the tip of a finger delicately parted the wet lips, and lightly brushed the opening, Amanda's hips began to grind.


Good; comes that soft voice again; very good. Now my darling let me tell you how I want you. I would start by escorting you down to the beach, where I would have a fire prepared. Would you like to be on the beach with me in front of a fire?

Mmhmm Amanda responds, never missing a beat of her now rhythmic grinding.

We are alone my darling and the sand is so inviting shall I remove your skirt and blouse?

Mmhmmm comes her instant reply

Now with a touch so delicate Amanda feels her skirt begin to slide away. It feel so nice as the material floats across her skin and only slightly cooler.

You are now standing on the warm beach; prompts the voice. Your body naked from the waist down when suddenly I lean in close and steal a kiss. Amanda's mind is swimming in the imagery offered and her lips part ever so slightly in response. Then she feels the tenderness as first the upper, then the lower lip is gently sucked in turn. It is so stimulating she offers her tongue to taste his, but already he has moved on and thus she slowly licks her own lips and offer a moan of appreciation instead.

I see that your sweet nipples are already standing proudly, the voice offers. Here; it continues; guiding her hand to one; feel how it aches for a gentle touch.

Amanda's hand softly cups her own breast. It is in fact just as he says, nipple hard and aching for attention. She slides her palm over it, causing the material to drag slightly and thus increase the pleasure. Ohhh she moans, as she continues to tease guiding her fingers to trap the excited bud. Ohhhh yess Amanda calls out.

The other one darling requires attention too; the voice says. Perhaps I should help... no, perhaps not it teases; I think you should keep showing me.

Now Amanda's other hand rises to mirror the attention her first breast is receiving.

Slowly darling the voice continues; do not rush this. Glide your hand along the material, but only apply enough pressure so the material slides. Tell me can you feel how your breasts tingle, and ache for more?

Yess

You're not going to provide it though, do you understand.

But...

No!! Listen to me; instead I want you to allow your fingers to slide with the material let them press lightly along the side of each nipple pushing each just enough to tilt the bud, then swoop around in a long drawn out circle.

The Bard
The Bard
29 Followers
12