The Thief Of Hearts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The Bard
The Bard
29 Followers

Listening to his words and instructions Amanda's fingers do as their told. Her body seems to be on fire and yet is forced to pause after each task is completed listening intently for the next instruction. Even the soft moans which now escape her lips can interfere with those instructions and so Amanda tries desperately to stifle each, but her lover is patient and waits for each silent pause.

Slipping his finger delicately along Amanda's wet pussy lips his voice whispers; you want more?, but that question was lost in the deep gasp of pleasure his action invoked. Then slipping his finger through the soft fur above he again speaks. Darling your nipples want more, I know this, but I do not want that, instead as you circle each once more slide your fingers away until you feel the edge of the aureola. Now lightly squeeze that soft ring causing the nipple to point out even further.

Ohh yesss Amanda pants, more pleeeeease.

Ok comes the soft response. I suppose you can have a bit more. Take your hand now and glide it from your shoulder down over each breast. As your palms contact the nipple start to raise the edge of your hand then allow only the tip of the nipple the sweet contact.

Ohhhh Amanda moans again.

Now as the nipple springs free from the other side allow your hands to trail down to the edge of your blouse the voice instructs. Feel the softness of the material, and then begin to slide just your finger nails along your skin pushing your blouse ever higher.

Mmmm Amanda moans as she follows the instructions. Her legs squirm slowly back and forth and the air is filled with the sweet smell of her excitement, and yet there is so much more to come. Now her fingers dance across her skin, gliding effortlessly up the swell of both breasts until they contact both hard aching nipples. Instantly both hands stop moving the blouse upwards, pausing as it were to lightly pinch each nipple.

Then as she releases them to continue on she hears; Good darling, very good. Now I want you to pull your blouse away he says. But remember... his voice lowers now so Amanda must strain to hear, never open your eyes.

Without a pause Amanda follows the instructions arching her back so that her blouse comes away in a smooth singular motion. While this is happening though, the lover takes the opportunity to taste one of the hot buds offered up in the arching of Amanda's back. Hotly his mouth closes over it, sucking lightly then letting it slip free as her back returns, but the shock of that contact causes Amanda to gasp. Again she arches her back looking for that stimulation but it is gone, and instead she feels only a hot breath next to her ear.

Darling it says; I have some skin lotion made from the sweetest of coconut milk and I want you to apply it. First though I want to wrap this angora scarf about your eyes for I know from here on it will be hard for you to resist opening them. Suddenly Amanda feels the warm soft scarf wrapping delicately about her eyes and head. Her hands rise instinctively and gently touch and hold it there as her lover ties the garment in place. Then with and unseen smile he takes Amanda's lips in his own. The kiss is long and sensual, stealing away the very breath while tongues tease, and it is only when her lover glides his hands up Amanda's sides to bring her arms together does it end. Now the silky liquid is poured into the waiting vessel formed by the cupping of Amanda's hands. Poured until the liquid overflows the confines and begins cascading down her arms and splashing hotly onto her stomach.

A quick gasp, caused Amanda to open her eyes and yet it was still dark. Her lover knew her so well. Mmmm feels nice; she says coos, thankful that the liquid was warmed.

But now his voice replies; remember darling since you cannot see you'll have to move slowly to insure complete coverage.

Mmmm sounds nice Amanda responds; but wouldn't you like to apply it for me?

Oh no, her lover replies not yet. Remember once we're finished we'll make love if you like and I don't want to rush things.

Then as the words sink in Amanda smiles. Her body wants his, and she knows that this teasing will only make the passion better, and so she tips her hands and begins on her right leg. Slowly she slides her fingers around and up pausing occasionally to accept more lotion. Mmmmmmm she moans again as the sensation of the warm thick liquid combines with her raging desires, and yet still she takes her time. Each stroke from her hands feels incredible, perhaps it is the scent of the warm liquid, perhaps the knowledge of what will come or perhaps the dream like quality which drives her ever higher on the sexual plateau.

Then as she approaches her upper thigh, the hot breath in her ear says skip that part for now. Ohhhh Amanda complains as she had hoped to caress her pussy for a bit, to feed the fire in her loins and quench some of its hunger but suddenly she feels her lovers hand lightly raise her own and place it upon her belly. Resume here; he instructs and then Amanda feels his warm hands moving up her hot legs. Ohhhh she moans out at the first contact; then even louder ohhhhhhhhh yesss as they continue to glide over the knee and proceed up her thighs.

Suddenly they stop and Amanda screams out Don't stop!!!!!

No my dear; comes the response; that's my line.

Trying to think Amanda realizes what he meant. She was getting so involved with his hands she had forgotten about her own. He's right she thinks, I did stop. Thus after having him again refill her hands with lotion she resumes her application. After a few minutes perhaps his hands too resume. Now they apply a gentle pressure upon Amanda's inner thighs, which she willingly opens. Again her lover smiles an unseen smile, watching intently as Amanda's hands linger to caress her own breasts again and again.


Then as his hands slowly caress just below the pouting lips he asks; darling go you remember a while ago when you had the big art party?

Mmhmm, comes her reply, hands never ceasing their soft rolling of her nipples.

Remember the man who tricked you into putting the tiny vibrator in your pantyhose?

Mmmmhmmm

Then tell me, if you imagined him taking you now...how would it happen?

Suddenly the caressing stops for a moment, and he fears he may have lost her, but to sort of encourage her response on he lightly brushes his thumb through Amanda's wet lips.

Ahhhhh she cries out; and then between ragged breaths says; he... would... bind me...

Oh I see, her lover replies; then that's where we should start. Again he brushes his thumb through the wet lips parting them and lightly stroking the opening listening for the long moan which is sure to follow. Then coaxing her arms above her head as he instructs Amanda to stay there. After a brief torturous pause with no further contact or stimulation Amanda feels soft caresses along each forearm. Then his lips again suck lightly on hers before his tongue slides inside to tease for just a moment. Now then what would he do next my dear her lover queries?

Ohhhhh, comes Amanda's response licking her lips in the process, he would slide his hands along my sides and caress my breasts.

No he wouldn't my darling comes the soft voice, first having bound your arms he would bend and kiss you, then he would slide to the side and lightly begin to kiss your ear and neck. Now with each descriptive action, came the corresponding physical action and soon Amanda's body was screaming wildly with the increase in passion. After a long torturous session with your ears and neck he would move down your body to lightly cup your breasts within each hand. Then his tongue would flatten to slide once over each nipple before sucking them inside. His warm mouth teases each nipple by rolling it around inside, and then in a surprise move his tongue rolls in upon itself seeming to hug the hot bud.

Ohhhhhhhh Amanda moans; as those very actions are repeated on her body. Her arms struggle against their bonds, but then a new sensation comes through. Suddenly her legs feel funny, it is a cool sensation, and so soft over a large area and yet feels like a thousand tiny hands are gliding over them. Ohhohhhhohhhhh... ohhohhhhohhh... Amanda screams as her body builds to ever great plateaus. Then the silky cool sensation from one side starts to glide up over her sweet thighs past her hips and cups a breast. As it slowly slides and squeezes the hyper sensitive orb Amanda feels the tip of a finger again brush through her wet pussy lips. This time the tip of that finger slips inside causing Amanda to thrust her hips against it. She wants this wants it deep inside , yet her lover keeps the contact to just a minimum. Oh my God yesssssssssssssssssss Amanda shouts out as it finally slides in deeper and deeper. Then as her hips buck up for more she senses a second finger slide lengthwise along the hot wet lips. The finger inside pushes in even deeper so that now one finger resides deep inside, and the second rests in the valley of her open lips. The sweet caressing sensation on her breast moves from one to the other, and then another scream follows.

Now a new question; penetrates Amanda's ravaged body; Darling do you remember his little toy?

Ohhhhh, yessss Amanda pants out

Do you remember how hot it got you, how you wanted more?

Ohhhhh, yessss, she screams again, hips flexing desperately trying to get the fingers to move.

Then tell me in detail how it felt... and each time you explain it in sensuous detail i'll reward you with pleasure.

Her passion could no longer be contained and Amanda begins to tell him how the shock of the first vibration felt. Her body suddenly exploded in pleasure as the fingers stimulating her sex seemed to vibrate.

It's nice, her lover says, into Amanda's ear isn't it?

Ohhhhhh baby yes please make me cummmmme

Ok darling comes his response how's this? Suddenly Amanda's pussy is alive with a hundred different thrills. The finger inside seems to vibrate wildly while the one running between her lips gently moves back and forth.

The orgasm which over takes her causes wild convulsions amidst screams of Ohhhhhhhhh Goddddd... Ohhhh Godddd yesssssssss, and yet still the sensations do not stop. Soon it starts to get even stronger, and the outer finger is now just barely brushing against her hot clit. Again Amanda's body orgasms, thrusting wildly until at last it collapses in a state of complete exhaustion.

It is now about 2 am on the same evening of the party, and Amanda's body filled with unimaginable pleasure awakes in an earth shattering orgasm. She looks around for something is not right first noting the twin lines of leather affixed to her headboard. Her nightdress has been tossed aside and her body glistens with a combination of sweat and coconut??? Finally Amanda sees the small silver vibrator and the Pearls of Gala, lying between her legs. She struggles to remember what has occurred, then putting the pieces together reaches for her gun. With her mind still swimming with pleasure, passion, and confusion, it is unsure where to proceed, but then a movement catches her eye. Instantly Amanda cocks the gun and points it at the greying man who is sitting quietly in her rocker.

Why??? was the only word to come from Amanda's mouth, and yet her hand with the gun remain unwaveringly pointed at the mans chest.

Hmhmhm chuckles the man you don't need that my darling.

Suddenly a shot echoed through the room, blasting through the rocker and into the wall behind, and yet... something was wrong. He was unfazed... unhurt...but that's not possible. Amanda's mind struggled trying to understand, but her thoughts were interrupted as the man spoke.

Ok, he says nodding his head, if you insist, but it wont be the same. You stole from me and I had to try and see if I was as good.

What???? What did I steal, Amanda asked her mind racing with possibilities. I don't even know you.

That's true my dear, the man responded calmly, but none the less it has happened. Lets see it all started about 15 years when ago you broke into my home and stole two things. I was obsessed for the next 3 years trying to identify you and when I finally did I feared it was too late. Yesterday though I started my plan for comparative theft. Not all of it worked the way I had hoped but then things rarely do.

Even more upset now than before Amanda moves forward to the very edge of her bed. What??? What the hell are you talking about she asks.

Ok he says i'll try to make it clearer. I suppose the simple answer is you stole my heart, and I wanted to try and return the experience. Slowly he begins to relate the full story to Amanda, skipping over the years after her theft as a child of an insignificant amount of money to his return. It was interesting to hear the details, and how much trouble he went through, yet there was significant details missing.

Thus as he finished relating as much of the tale as he wanted Amanda still wanted more. If I stole your heart; she began; why did you wait 15 years to confront me? How did you escape when I followed you through the house, especially since the pool room had no exit? But to this the man merely smiled. Once again Amanda raised the gun and pointed it at him, Answer me dammit!!!!

I suppose came the calm quiet response you do deserve an answer, unfortunately I don't know how to explain it. I suppose you might say I'm a ghost... but that would not be entirely true. Three years after you stole from me I died. Somehow I managed to return be it love, unresolved issues or a new form of life. I cannot say for sure but I know that even now my heart is yours. Amanda my dear you truly are The Thief of Hearts.

Bullshit Amanda responded snapping on the light, but as the glow filled the room the man vanished...

The diary does not contain any further details, and in fact does not contain any further entries at all. I will say however that reports I have found indicate Amanda Trueheart gave up her profession or perhaps professions and lived happily for many years there after. It seems that Amanda had inherited a mansion some 12 years earlier with the death of a man she by all accounts did not know.

The Bard
The Bard
29 Followers
12