The Thief's Reward

Story Info
A stolen vial of serum transforms Kevin and his crush.
4.5k words
4.53
46k
52

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 12/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,477 Followers

Another Milktec facility shut down today amidst allegations of more misconduct and malfeasance. Over two hundred hucows and roughly seventy-five bulls are being transferred to new facilities as a result. While government inspectors have spearheaded the investigation, Milktec itself chose to close the facility and redistribute the volunteers and staff. As this site was designated as a chemical development location, one of only five such licensed facilities, authorities were concerned about the safety of any experimental serum. The serum is highly valued on the black market both domestically, where it is sold to competing companies, and abroad where it is sold to competing governments. If you or anyone have any information regarding such illicit material contact your local authorities immediately.

This news alert has been sponsored by Milktec Milk. Drink Milktec. It's delicious, and good for you.

--

Kevin turned off the radio and glanced nervously at his closet. What had he done? A month ago, it started as a joke. One thing led to another. An old buddy offered to introduce him to a guy who brought him to another guy who gave him a number to call. Before Kevin realized how far he'd gone, he was meeting a man in a diner with $100 in his pocket to trade for a vial and a syringe. Even then he tried to back out, but the man was not the kind you turn down in a deal. A day later, it sat in a shoe box in his closet, weighing on his conscience.

What would his family think? Same as all the other families like his. His parents would call him a pervert. Disown him as publically as possible and demand he join the military to pay off his sins. He wouldn't have much choice either, not since he'd blown all his money on an illegal drug to use for who knows what. Kevin punched himself in the leg. What was I going to do? Put it in her coffee or something? Then what? Hope she's so grateful that she decides to fuck me? God help me, this got out of hand.

The girl occupying his thoughts lived only a single wall away. Elizabeth dominated many of his waking thoughts and all of his dreams. How many nights had she come home after riding around with one of those high school boyfriends of hers while he waited in his room reading comics? She treated Kevin kindly. Brotherly. And otherwise did not think of him at all. Despite living together for almost two years, he didn't think she'd ever even visited his room.

Their odd living arrangement came together at an unusual time due to troubling events. Elizabeth's father and Kevin's father knew each other from the war. Growing up, Elizabeth and Kevin treated each other as cousins, who didn't care for each other very much. Elizabeth always wanted to spend time with the adults while Kevin enjoyed rolling in the mud with the other boys. Elizabeth's mother died and her family grew distant from Kevin's. Until her father was arrested for espionage. Rather than doom his daughter, he begged Kevin's family to take her in. No one in town knew the circumstances except for Kevin and his family. So far as everyone else knew, Elizabeth was a cousin who came to finish her last year of school before staying on to help Kevin's mother around the house.

Two years passed. Both Kevin and Elizabeth graduated with the latter becoming the favorite of not only the town, but of Kevin's own family. Popping up out of no where, Elizabeth levied her city education against the rural school to quickly become a straight A student. She went on to grab every other accolade available — fall dance queen, captain of the cheerleading squad, and even assistant editor of the school newspaper. By comparison, Kevin felt like a disappointment. He muddled through school, struggled to keep friends, and, while Elizabeth melded into the small town society, Kevin always stuck out, as though he shouldn't belong.

He knew his parents thought pretty much the same things because of their less than subtle suggestions about joining the army. His mother would often leave pamphlets lying around while his father would spend whole meals regaling the table with fantastic stories about his time in Europe. Dear old dad never liked talking about the nightmares, though. Or things like trench foot. Or how no one really knew where the army's lines were or if the Soviets were even still fighting. Instead, his father loved to rumble on about how ol' Boris was on the back foot now that so and so's son was on his way over.

As Kevin was a single son of a single son, he qualified for deferred and non-deployed service. This special qualification allowed him seven hundred days after graduation before he needed to report for stateside training. He would then be relegated to working in a clerical office for six months before being allowed to return to society while listed as reserved. Meanwhile, all his school chums competed for college deferments which would provide similar exemptions. Those who failed to get one would be shipped to basic training and subsequently off to fight the Soviets for reasons no one really ever bothered to explain.

Elizabeth also planned to go to college. In some ways, it relieved Kevin to know they wouldn't be confined to the same space for much longer. In other ways, his heart pounded with anxiety to think about not seeing her every day. Even the hope of glancing her in the bath would be gone. "I'm such a creep," he said, to the empty room.

He looked at himself in the mirror. He wasn't unattractive, but boyish and immature in face. All the girls, not only Elizabeth, had passed him over for being scrawny or freckled. Football players spent all day in the weight room, now they'll spend years in trenches. If they come back, I'll have seniority over them. They''ll have to lick my boot to get a job. The bitter thoughts brought him no solace. He sighed.

Kevin believed he had once been different. Elizabeth changed him. Before her, he lived a dumb life, uncaring and ignorant to the ways of the world. When Elizabeth came, Kevin began to want things. He wanted her. To get her, he needed popularity or muscles or a car or a future. An inability to get those things soured him, but now he had a way.

He peeked out of his room and listened carefully for the sound of anyone else in the house. All quiet. All still. He closed the door with a creak and clicked the lock shut. Though he thought it silly, he crept on tip toe over to the closet and withdrew the shoe box. From within, he took out the case, a wooden box meant for reading glasses, the kind old ladies always lost in their purses. Again he paused to listen for any noise, the case clutched against his chest.

Everyone knew the stories. The bulls of Milktec Industries took a shot and suddenly became Greek Gods, champions of men and conquerors of women. Kevin imaged the drug worked like one of his comic book origin stories. Captain Neutron, being exposed to neutron waves, goes from mild mannered scientist to leader of the Atomic Brigade. Strong enough to lift boulders and stand against hails of bullets. It seemed impossible such a small thing could make such a tremendous change to a man or woman's body.

He pulled the vial out of the case. The glass container looked about two inches tall, similar to the drops he'd been given for an ear infection once. This one had a cork cap for a syringe and not a dropper, though. The label read "MILKTEC INDUSTRIES SERUM 1562 GRADE AA #42311." A plastic seal covered the top to indicate it had not been tampered with. The man who sold it to him made sure to mention that. Kevin guessed it eased some people's worries. Kevin wasn't sure which was worse, it actually being the serum or dying from injecting arsenic into himself.

"Guess there's no going back now," he said. His parents left for the weekend, and he didn't expect Elizabeth home for hours.

Carefully, he peeled away the plastic and readied the needle. The man said to inject up to the third line, so Kevin stuck the needle in and pulled the plunger until the liquid swirled up to the third line. His hands shook with nerves, and cold sweat ran down his back. With great care, he put the needle on the top of his dresser. After unfastening his belt and dropping his pants, he pulled down his briefs to expose his right buttock. He never thought his medic training in school would be useful anywhere other than the war.

The needle slid in painlessly. He took a deep breath and pushed down the plunger. He held the breath until it stung his lungs, waiting for the shot's pain to go away and some kind of radical change to come over him. Nothing happened. He pulled out the syringe and carefully cleaned it with alcohol. Instead of returning it to his closet, he stowed the case in the top drawer of his dresser, figuring if he started to die and needed to show the medics what he had done to himself, the drawer would be easier to reach than his closet.

Leaving his pants off, he looked at himself in the mirror again. This time he stepped closer, scanning his features for any subtle change. Nothing. Maybe the man had sold him saline. Kevin felt no different other than a subsiding excitement and a growing knot of dread and shame. Sullenly, he went over to his bed and flopped down. Grabbing one of his comic books from nearby, he started to read, but quickly fell asleep.

***

Kevin woke. Something's wrong. His body felt stiff and ached with fatigue. The house was dark, but enough daylight remained to make out the clock. Four hours had passed since he'd done the injection. Shit, I passed out. As his senses returned, he grew wildly uncomfortable. With no small effort, he stood up and clicked on the light. Wanting water, he almost went into the hall before realizing he only wore his briefs. Pausing to assess himself, he knew something had changed.

He went to his mirror again and jumped at the sight of a stranger in his room. "Wait, gee, is that me?" He waved his hand, and the man in the mirror waved back. I look completely different. No, still me, but you wouldn't know it. Once he focused, he saw many of the features he'd known his whole life. His eyes hadn't changed, nor had his hair color. The ache in his body had an explanation though, his bones had grown. Kevin's jaw was more pronounced, and his shoulders were no longer narrow and hunched inward. Holding up his arm, he flexed a sizable bicep. It amazed him.

Nothing compared to the what had happened to his manhood. The severe discomfort he felt on waking was due to his dick and testicles growing out of his briefs. His cock was limp, but twice as long as it had been. Crowded beneath, his testicles looked about the size of baseballs. They made it difficult for him to walk, but his thighs had slimmed and maybe even his pelvis repositioned to accommodate. With some finesse, he pulled off the briefs and stood stark naked in front of the mirror.

"Ho-ly shit," he said, taking his newly changed cock into his hand. "Could this even fit in a girl?"

The second he thought about sex, his ten inches began to move. It felt good, like the first stretch after a long night's sleep. His hand gripped the cock tighter. The familiar motion seemed strange with his new length and girth. The head had changed somewhat, less mushroom shaped and flatter at the very tip. He grew more aware of his balls as he stroked, having never exactly been aware of them before. They felt full, like his stomach would after a heavy meal. Looking in the mirror, he couldn't help but be proud of his physique. Muscular and athletic, stroking a 10 inch dick. He imagined Elizabeth salivating at the sight of him.

As he jerked himself off, the pressure in his balls increased. With a new determination, he jerked himself towards orgasm. Strange images invaded his mind. He imagined large pendulous breasts swaying underneath a woman as he rammed into her from behind. The large round shape of a thick ass swaying back and forth in front of him, tantalizing him to mount her. His hand slid over the head of his dick, feeling a copious amount of precum slide back down his shaft.

In the back of his mind, he knew he heard something. A car or footsteps or a door knob turning, but a part of him willingly ignored it. Those things didn't matter to someone like him, so what if someone found him.

The door opened before he could react, "Hey Kev, I'm glad you're up I need — oh my god!" Elizabeth brought her hand to her mouth in a gasp.

Kevin turned to face her, knowing he should be ashamed, but also knowing he had no real way out of it. "Heya Liz." She wore her school sweater and a knee length skirt with a pair of cream pumps. Kevin loved the way she looked in that skirt, and his cock did nothing to hide that fact. "I can explain."

***

Elizabeth flushed from embarrassment, "What the hell are you doing? What's happened to you?! Cover yourself!" Despite her protestations, her eyes roamed over his body voraciously, particularly interested in his still rigid cock.

He grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around himself, "Look, why are you barging in my room anyway."

She shook her head, a vain attempt to shake the image of Kevin's massive cock from her thoughts. "How did this happen? How do you look like that?"

Kevin could smell something. Fresh cut flowers and cinnamon, he thought. Like an apple pie in springtime. It filled his lungs, and his cock got harder. "I bought some Milktec Serum."

"You took that stuff? Kevin that could have killed you!"

She moved back in the doorway, and the smell moved with her. It grew stronger, almost enough for him to taste. "It didn't. I think it's a big improvement actually. Sure you don't want to see." He dropped the blanket, and her eyes went back to his cock.

Nervously, she turned away from him, looking down the hallway. In a quick movement, she stepped inside of his room and shut the door behind her. "Kevin, I'm going to tell you something," she said, turning to face him. "I've seen other boys. That is the biggest dick I've ever seen."

Kevin walked over to the bed and sat down, his legs spread wide to accommodate his balls. His cock bobbed resiliently in the air. "Wanna touch it?" he said, playfully.

Elizabeth pursed her lips, "We can't do that. It's wrong. You're like my brother."

"Come on, who would know? What did you do with those other guys that you can't do with me?"

Elizabeth moved closer to him, "Well, I would, I would put their dick in my mouth. Blowjob is what it's called. You don't actually blow though, you suck. I would suck on their dicks until they were about to finish. They would finish in a cup or something. One time, Richard Finley ruined one of my sweaters."

Kevin scowled, "You sucked Richard Finley's dick?"

"We were going steady at the time," she said defiantly.

Kevin decided not to dwell on her history. He couldn't stop imagining her cute lips wrapped around the head of his new, lengthy cock, and he could tell that she was interested. "What does it feel like? I mean, do the guys enjoy it."

"What do you think?" she said. She stood very close to him. The hem of her skirt brushed against his knees. "I guess...I guess I'll show you."

She got on her knees in front of him. Kevin concentrated on not blowing his load right then. He'd dreamed of this moment countless times. This gorgeous girl he'd had a crush on for years was about to slurp his cock into her mouth. Her hands looked incredibly small as she neared his cock. A shudder went through his body as she touched his dick for the first time. Her hands were soft with pink fingernail polish the nails. Moving her hand closer, she wrapped her palm around the middle of his dick, and he let out an involuntary groan.

Elizabeth was trapped in a loop of disbelief and amazement. She'd gone all the way with Richard Finley, but he'd been nothing like this. Thinking about Kevin's cock being stuffed in her pussy made her panties wet, even soaking through to the bloomers underneath her skirt. She moved her hand up and down the whole length of it, pleased to see the clear liquid oozing from the tip. She knew that meant the guy was really excited. Moving her head down, she teased the tip of his cock with her tongue, getting a taste of the fluid. It tasted amazing, like a strawberry cream float.

Kevin's eye rolled back in his head. Elizabeth lowered her mouth onto his cock. Her tongue swirled along the underside, and her hand continued working up and down his shaft. Surprisingly, she moved her other hand up to cradle and massage his balls. Kevin never felt more pleasure in his life, and he could feel his climax building. What truly shocked him was Elizabeth's enthusiasm. She moaned around the dick in her mouth, once or twice pulling it out to jack it off with a more determined purpose. Finally, she pulled on his balls as she slowly ran her tongue up the length of his shaft while looking at him in the eyes. It was too much.

Cum surged out of the tip of his dick, splashing on Elizabeth's face and hair. Shocked, she let go, but the next gout sprayed on her school sweater, leaving pearly drops of semen running down the big letter R of Richvale High. She closed her eyes as drops of cum spilled into her eye lashes. Kevin regained his sense as the last of his cum oozed out into a puddle on the floor. "Oh Liz, I'm sorry, I couldn't hold it or..."

"There was so much!" she said, wiping it off of her face with her sleeve. She took off the soiled garment and dropped it beside her. Kevin's cock stirred again as he looked at her bra. "Kevin, I want you to go all the way with me. I have to have that monster inside of me!"

Kevin's heart jumped. "You want to have sex?"

"Of course, it feels so nice having something big and hot filling you up." She stood and unhooked her skirt letting it fall into a pile at her feet. She stood before him in her underwear, and his cock started to stand up again. "Look at you, already hard again! This Milktec stuff is amazing. Here, help take off my bra. Have you ever seen a girl's breasts before?"

Kevin stammered, "Oh, uh, sure." He worked at the clasp for long, awkward period of time before it came loose. Elizabeth held the bra on with her hands as she turned to face him. Kevin waited on the edge of the bed, his new muscular legs ready to pounce on her in excitement. Slowly, she lowered the bra away from her body, and her breasts spilled into view. They were like nothing Kevin had ever seen before. Beautiful creamy white teardrops crowned in small pink nipples that stood out almost as erect as his cock. "You can touch them if you want."

Kevin reached his hands out immediately and began feeling the soft flesh. He flicked his thumbs over the nipples, admiring how coarse they felt compared to the softness around them. One hand went behind her back and with little effort moved her closer to him. His new strength made her almost weightless to him. Moving his hands down her back, he hooked his thumbs in the waistline of her panties. With a quick jerk, he pulled them down and she stepped out of them. The sweet smell he noticed earlier clouded his senses. As his head was level with her breasts, it felt natural to lightly kiss along her chest. He took one of her nipples into his mouth, swirling his tongue around the erect nub. Elizabeth's hands raked up his back and tousled his hair.

With one fluid motion, he had lifted her up in the air, flipped her around and dropped her on the bed. A primal instinct took over, and she welcomed him to revel in the pleasure of her body. Her thighs wrapped around his hips as he positioned himself on top of her. Moving up to look at her, he trailed kisses up her neck and nibbled at her ear. "Oh, Kevin," she whispered. Her hands pulled on his butt, urging him forward.

Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,477 Followers
12