The Thief's Reward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,498 Followers

He felt his cock wedge in her slit. Her wetness made him slide along her lips for a moment before his cockhead wedged in the opening. With a grunt, he began to push forward. He never imagined it would feel so tight. Elizabeth moaned and writhed as he pushed into her, slowly but surely. "Oh god, Kevin, it's too much, it's too big. It won't fit."

Kevin let out a guttural growl and slid out of her part of the way, then pushed forward again, getting a bit farther, but again meeting a tight resistance. The half of his dick inside of her felt amazing and some unknown instinct urged him to pin her down and thrust himself inside, but his conscious mind didn't want to tear her apart. Sliding out of her, he sat back on his haunches and looked down at the beautiful girl. Her breasts wobbled back and forth on her tiny frame, her flat stomach heaved up and down and her light tuft of blonde pubic hair was dewy with their arousal.

"I don't want to hurt you," he said, defeated.

She sat up and hugged him, one hand trailing down to slowly stroke his cock. "It's ok. It felt nice anyway. Say, do you have any more of the Milktec Serum?"

Kevin pushed her back to look at her with concern. "Why do you ask?"

She smiled cheerfully while continuing to jack him off. Scooting forward a bit, she let his cock sit on her thigh, enjoying the feeling of the hot flesh against her. "I heard that the women who take it get bigger, down there. That's why the bulls need such big cocks. Look, yours is already a little bit bigger around, maybe even longer."

"Liz," he chided, "you can't take that stuff. I can still go out in public without anyone knowing. They'll think I've been working out or something. You've seen what happens to hucow women."

She squeezed his cock, "I don't care. I have never felt more like myself than in the past half hour. I want you to fuck me, and if turning into a hucow is what it takes, then so be it."

"What about school and —"

"I don't care about that stuff anymore, only this, only right now," she pleaded.

Kevin looked down at her body, recalling the images he'd experienced earlier. All his life, this is what he'd wanted, Elizabeth naked and wanting in his arms. But now, with the serum coursing through his veins, she seemed small, like the shadow of what he really wanted. "Ok," he said.

From his dresser, he retrieved the vial and syringe. Elizabeth spent the idle moments, touching her pussy lips lightly, enjoying the slight sparks of teasing she created for herself. "Ok, turn around." She rolled over and stuck her ass up in the air for him. He'd not seen it like this before, and his cock felt like it was going to explode. "This might sting." He put the needle in and pressed down.

"How long will it ta— oooohhhhhhh!" she moaned. Kevin watched in amazement as her skin rippled and contorted. "This feels...oh god, Kevin this feels like fire in my skin. Ah! Ohhhh! Unnggg. Did it..happen like this for you?" She was still on her elbows and knees, grinding her body into the sheets as the waves of change swept over her.

"No, mine took a while, maybe I -- oh no, I gave you the same dose as me. I was already twice your size and male, maybe you're not supposed to take as much."

"Unngh, no, it feels good. I just need...need something inside of me. Kevin, fuck me, please, I need it. I —unngghh!" Her breasts swelled to twice the size they had been moments before, and her nipples grew long and dark. Her ass ballooned with new flesh as well, and her hips had flared out to obscene proportions. "This is what a hucow is?" she said a little confused. "Some big titted girl who can stop thinking about cock? Kevin, I can smell it. I can smell your cock and it smells delicious. Please, please put it in me. It'll fit now, I know it."

Kevin's lust needed little encouragement. He mounted his hucow, pushing into her with ease. The velvety tightness of her pussy walls welcomed him with tiny vibrations of pleasure as he pushed his entire length into her until his balls slapped forward into her pussy lips. She moaned and twitched as she writhed on his pole. Her hands massaged her breasts, trying to ease the burning sensation filling them up. As she worked, her nipples began to leak white fluid. "Oh, I'm leaking milk! Jesus, I'm already a cow, and it's been five minutes."

"You like being a cow, don't you?" Kevin goaded as he fucked her. "This is what you always really wanted, to come into my room and bend over while your bull fucks you."

"Yes, Kevin, yes, I'm your cum hungry cow who wants to be fucked!"

Her lurid talk sent him over the edge, and his cock exploded inside of her. Elizabeth's mind blazed with pleasure as the hot, thick liquid splashed inside of her.

Spent, Kevin pulled out and fell on the bed beside her. He could see her new udders for the first time, they were almost as big as her head, and leaking copious amounts of milk. She was admiring them by running wet fingers across their width.

"Well, we've done it now," she said. "These fat titties are going to take some explaining."

Kevin smiled at her, "Hucows don't have to worry about that stuff. Mom and Dad won't be home for another two days. Let's see how many ways we can fuck until then."

Milktec! Innovators and Engineers blazing the trail to the 21st century! Pick up a gallon of Milktec Milk today!


Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,498 Followers
12