The Thin Line Pt. 01: Olivia

Story Info
A hot, sexy, dangerous night with Benson and Stabler.
4k words
4.38
9.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Law & Order SVU and its characters are not mine.

They say there's a thin line between pleasure and pain...

*****

Elliot's room was full of lit candles. And the weather outside seemed to be cooperating in what they had planned for the night. Hell, even their schedules were cooperative. It was a stormy fall night in New York and Elliot and Olivia were off tomorrow.

They had a special night planned. Romantic yet dangerous too. Tonight they were going to fulfill their fantasies. And tonight their fantasies ran towards the dark side.

But love ruled them. Love was what the two of them were about and they knew that the reason that they were willing to indulge in what they were about to was because they trusted each other implicitly.

The stormy night complete with lightning and strong rains served to give the right atmosphere. The candles - there were so many of them lit up in Elliot's room served to soften yet at the same time put focus on what they were about to do. No light was turned on. Only the candles and the skyline of New York seen through his Queens apartment provided the only illumination.

The scene before Olivia seemed to come from a gothic sort of book full of sexcapades by the characters. But this was no book. This was Elliot.

On his bed, Elliot sat, his legs spread on the bed. His arms were stretched out wide and were made immobile by leather belts binding his wrists. His feet were likewise tied to the bedposts nearest them by more leather belts. And on his eyes lay a black silk cloth, rendering him unable to see anything.

He was completely naked.

And quiet.

Olivia looked at him from across the room. She could see he was tense. But at the same time she knew he wasn't frightened. They loved each other too much for them to be frightened.

She knew he probably wanted to say something. To call out to her. To find out where she was. But that would break her rule. No speaking. Not unless she gave him permission to.

What Elliot couldn't see but probably knew was that Olivia was completely naked too. She was also soaking wet - and they haven't done anything yet.

As she approached the bed, she could see that he had a semi-hard on and she knew it wouldn't take much to get him fully aroused.

She put one knee on the bed. He felt her movement and presence and his breath hitched. She could see the muscles in his arms tense up and his breathing become more rapid and shallow. Slowly she climbed over him, carefully so as to not touch him. When she was where she wanted to be she curled her fingers and slowly raked her fingernails down his chest - hard. Elliot bucked up from the pain she had caused but continued to be silent.

When she was finished, she looked at her handiwork and saw bright pink lines from her nails going down the length of his chest. She knew she had hurt him but he was taking it. And that fact turned her on a lot.

She was so wet now that she could feel her juices drip down her thigh. Her pussy was almost perfectly in line with his dick and as she dipped down a bit, it hit the head, allowing him to feel her wetness. Olivia saw him purse his lips determined to say silent and she smiled a little.

She dipped down a little lower letting his cock enter her slit just a little, while she swung her hips slowly back and forth.

The muscles in his arms bunched. Instead of crying out, Elliot's expressed the pleasure and frustration he felt by tugging on the restraints. When she saw this, Olivia stopped her motions and once more raked her nails all the way down his chest.

Elliot bucked up, feeling the pain more now. But then suddenly, he felt Olivia's mouth on his nipples. At first she was gentle. She merely licked it and then sucked on it gently. It lulled the pain of her nail scratching. For a moment at least - that is until she bit on his nipple then sucked on it hard.

Elliot couldn't help it anymore, he emitted a cry. His cry brought out a laugh from Olivia. "Uh-oh, you just broke a rule, El. Remember I said you have to stay quiet?"

Elliot bit his lip stifling his cry now, quieting down again and nodded.

"You know you're gonna have to pay for that right?"

Again, Elliot nodded.

"Good. I'm glad you know it."

For a minute or so, Olivia was silent. She wasn't really doing anything. She was just looking at him. She could see Elliot's breath come out rapidly.

All at once before he could even start speculating what she was going to do to him, she removed his blindfold. Elliot blinked. Even though there were no electrical lights in the room turned on, the glow from the candles blinded him momentarily.

When his vision cleared and he got used to the glow of the room, his eyes focused on Olivia. He saw her on her knees, straddling him. She was completely naked. She met his eyes and smiled a very naughty smile before she got out of bed. Elliot still did not say a word. He did not utter a sound. Not again. His eyes simply followed her movements.

Olivia had made her way to his dresser and she picked up a candle on top of it. It was a votive candle. It was spherical and thick - one from the Pottery Barn. He saw her carefully bring it over to the bed and once more, with the candle in her hand, she straddled him.

She sat on her knees on the bed beside him. The candle lit up her face giving it an ethereal glow. God she was so beautiful. And he badly wanted to just fuck her brains out. But he had also wanted this. It was his turn to be the sub right now. And she the dominant one. But later on, they were going to reverse roles. It was such a turn on for him to hand the reins to someone else for once especially if that someone was the love of his life.

He already knew what she had in mind when she brought the candle to the bed. They had discussed it at length. It was her fantasy to do what she was about to do to him and it was also her fantasy to have it done to her. But that was for later. It was his turn first.

Elliot held his breath as Olivia held the candle over his chest. He stared at the candle before he turned his eyes on her. "Are you ready, baby?" Olivia asked. "You know I love you right and all you have to do to stop all this is say the safe word okay?"

Once again, Elliot nodded.

Olivia positioned the candle over his chest, over his nipples and then slowly tilted it down, letting the hot wax drip on him. The hot wax hit the skin near his nipples and Elliot flinched in pain. God damn it. The wax stung and burned like a motherfucker. Elliot gritted his teeth - he wanted to cry out but he knew he couldn't. He would only get punished more. Olivia didn't stop. She continued for a few more moments.

After the initial burn, it actually started to feel good and Elliot stopped flinching. His mouth dropped open as the pain turned into a pleasure. When Olivia saw the change in his expression, she stopped. She put the candle on the bedside table next to them. She reached over where the hot wax had dripped and saw the redness on his skin caused by it. Gently, she started to rub the wax on his skin. Most of it had already dried and it cracked under her fingers. She brushed the broken pieces of wax away and grazed her fingernails on the skin where it had been.

The skin was still sensitive and raw and Elliot drew a big breath as he felt her nails scratching him there. Once more the urge to cry out was almost impossible to suppress. But amazingly, he did so. Her fingers moved to his nipple still encased by dried wax and once more as she played with it, the wax crumbled from it. She cleaned it again and pinched his nipple hard. Elliot bucked up - the pain sharp but then as it subsided and Olivia continued her ministrations on his nipple it began to feel good. His dick began to twitch with unbridled lust.

When she seemed to tire of pinching his nipple, she lowered her mouth onto it and gently swirled her tongue on it. This time Elliot wanted to groan from pleasure. But again silence was the rule. So he remained quiet. And just when he thought he was going to pass out from pleasure, Olivia sucked hard and pulled his nipple upward. Elliot started, his back arching up, his arms straining the leather belts that held him bound.

She only did that once and then she got the candle from the bedside table again and moved to his left side. There she repeated the same actions she subjected his right side to.

Elliot's face was red now from the effort of staying silent and his chest was red too where the hot wax had dripped on. But he was still as hard as ever. In fact he was probably harder.

Her next move surprised him. She began to unbuckle the leather belts that bound his hands and then the ones that bound his feet. And when he was free even though he could move, all he did was put down his arms and close his legs so that they weren't spread eagle anymore. He wasn't going to do anything until said something.

It didn't take long before she spoke and gave him her command. "Sit up."

Elliot obeyed at once. Olivia straddled him, aligning her pussy with his straining dick and sat down on it, taking him inside her to the hilt.

Elliot seemed to sigh in satisfaction. But then she knew he wasn't going to do anything until he was told. Olivia didn't move, she didn't start to ride him. Instead, she reached behind him and grabbed the silk blindfold she had used on him earlier. She reached up and put it over his eyes once more.

Once he was rendered blind by it again, Olivia began to ride him slowly. She took his hands in hers and guided it to her ass, letting him cup it. She put her hands under his arms and clasped his back and scratched him slow and hard with her finger nails as she continued riding him leisurely.

She could feel Elliot's breath catch and start as the pain of her scratching his back and the pleasure of his cock being dragged up and down her pussy, mingled together. She felt his thick cock spasm and pulse and she knew if she didn't stop, he would come. And she didn't want him coming. Not yet.

So she reached for his hands and pushed them away. Then she got up, making him withdraw from inside her.

Elliot heard her stand up- he heard her feet land softly on his hardwood floor. A second passed then spoke again. "Baby, stand up." It was another command. But coming from Olivia even though she was playing the aggressor it sounded almost like a request. Maybe is she hadn't added the endearment it would sound more like one.

Nevertheless he treated it as a command and stood up at once. Once he was standing up, she took hold of his hand and led him to the wall of his bedroom. She turned him around making him face it. Once more, Elliot knew what she was going to do. He knew it was going to hurt so good and he could barely take the wait.

All was quiet for a few moments and Elliot's heart started to race. Where was she? He didn't have to wait long though because right then, he heard Olivia say, "Hands on the wall and bend over."

There were no endearments now and her tone was harsher. Elliot pressed his hands on the wall and followed her instructions immediately.

Olivia's eyes grew big as she took in the sight of her lover bent over, completely pliant in her hands. Elliot's ass was something to be worshipped and she could see all of it right then. She could also see his balls hanging and his large erection straining. They were perfect. They looked so good - good enough to savor and feast on.

Her mouth was practically watering now. But she held herself in check for the moment. She ran her fingers over his ass crack softly. She let them graze it several times back and forth before finally she let a finger dip lightly into his rectum. Elliot gasped silently when he felt her finger making its way inside his backside. But Olivia didn't go all the way. She kept it almost at the entrance but then curled her finger and while making circular motions inside it lightly. It felt so good that Elliot had to so hard on his lip to keep from crying out that he drew blood. He could feel himself drowning in the sensation she was producing but just as sudden as it had began, it stopped too. In place of her fingers, he felt slivers of something leathery brushing his ass. He knew what it was. He was with her when she bought it especially for this night at a sex shop in Christopher Street. It was a leather crop and she was going to use it on him.

His muscles tensed again as he braced himself for the whipping he was about to receive.

Olivia saw his hole contract and retract from the anticipation and it made her all the more excited. Her juices were dripping down her legs now. But she didn't care. She loved how turned on she was. She tried to steady her breathing as she let the crop brush his ass again and then when it did, she raised the crop and then brought it down hard, whipping Elliot soundly with it.

Elliot cringed at the pain and gritted his teeth. Fuck! But again no sound came out of him.

Olivia let a few moments pass and then she whipped him again. Once more Elliot recoiled, his ass becoming red. His ass cheeks stung but before he could recover, Olivia whipped him a third time.

Elliot was expecting a fourth one but it didn't come. Instead, he felt her hands on his ass again. She gently touched the area where her whip had landed. She caressed his skin there as if trying to ease the pain away.

And it did that for Elliot. The pain eased as her hand continued its gentle action. But just as he was beginning to relax, Elliot gave a yelp.

All of a sudden, he felt Olivia's tongue rim his backside and then her tongue plunged into his hole. Elliot's knees buckled and he couldn't help it anymore, he moaned loudly. After the whipping he had gotten, her tongue inside his backside felt fucking good. He could feel his dick twitch even more.

But once again, he had broken the rule of silence. And when she heard his moan, she stopped eating his ass out and she brought the leather crop on his ass once more, whipping it soundly. Oh God! The pleasure that came after the pain was addicting. The pain heightened the pleasure that she bestowed on him - they began to mix together and their combination became almost like a heady, mind-altering drug. Everything was heightened, more intense. .

Elliot trembled and his breath came out in pants no other sound came out of him again. Satisfied that he was going to stay quiet, Olivia went back to what she had been doing - she bent down and her tongue found its way inside his ass again. Elliot could hear her savoring him and it turned him on like no other. Fuck, it felt so good. No one had ever done this to him. No one.

Olivia was getting more and more aroused too. Elliot's scent and hearing the way his breathing became more rapid - knowing that he was enjoying this - turned her on like no other as well. Her pussy was aching so badly now and she couldn't help it anymore. She had to ease the ache inside her. She had to touch herself. And that's what she did. Why continuing to eat Elliot out, she reached in between her legs with one hand and let a finger slip in her slit. She hummed as she continued tonguing him, while she enjoyed she enjoyed the feeling of her finger going in and out of her pussy.

It was only when she began to tire from her kneeling that Olivia finally stopped. For now that particular craving had been satisfied. She stood up, dropping the crop on the floor and withdrawing her finger from her soaking pussy. "Stand up straight." She commanded him. Again no endearments.

Elliot obeyed and she turned him around. When he was facing her she spoke again. "God, El you taste so good there, do you know that. I'm so fucking wet...my juices are dripping down and I couldn't help but touch myself while I was rimming you. Can you see that in your head? While you were bent down, I was kneeling from behind you - my tongue was inside your ass and my finger was sliding in and out of my soaking pussy. Can you see that?"

Elliot swallowed hard and nodded furiously. His cock was aching so badly now and he could feel it twitch again.

Olivia continued, "You are so fucking delicious. And since you've been so good, since I got I got a taste of you, I think you should get a taste of me. Right? So Elliot, open yourmouth."

Elliot did as she said and Olivia shoved the finger that had been in her pussy inside his mouth. "Suck it El. Clean."

Elliot began to suck and slurp eagerly at her wet finger savoring her taste. Olivia groaned at the sensation his sucking was creating in her and she let her hand travel down to his cock, encircling it. She began to stroke it up and down as Elliot sucked on her finger.

She could feel Elliot's breathing catch. And surely it was her imagination but she could swear she felt it throbbing with need in her hand. She knew he was on the brink and so she stopped.

If he didn't have to stay quiet, Elliot would have cursed right there. But he couldn't say anything. So he cursed inside his head. When she stopped stroking him, she also withdrew the finger he had been sucking on.

She led him back to the bed then and let him lay flat on his back. She then got in bed with him and straddled him. Once more, she aligned his cock with hers and she sank down on it, letting him fill her completely. God damn it, his cock felt so good.

Olivia was now past playing a game. All she wanted now was to fuck him to oblivion but perhaps with one last fantasy to play out.

She grabbed his hands and placed it on her ass again. She told him to grip her tightly and he did so. "Move with me, El." She told him.

Elliot did not need any more urging and at once he began to meet her every grind with a thrust of his own. Her pussy always felt like heaven, but it felt even more so now. After all sweet pain he had endured, the pleasure he felt now was limitless. The way her pussy molded over her cock like a silky vise was beyond any pleasure he had felt with her before. Pain before pleasure seemed to have made the pleasure doubly so now.

His blindfold was still on. Olivia had not taken it off. But he could feel her and he felt her bend down. He felt her hands sliding on his chest going up until she reached his neck. She wrapped her hands around his throat, gently. Her hold was gentle, loose.

She started to ride him faster and faster now. Elliot now able to move, slammed his body upward, pistoning her. His cock throbbed inside her for release and he knew it was about to happen. Olivia's breasts bounced against his chest, her hard nipples rubbing the areas of where the hot wax had dripped sending slight pain throughout his body. But once more the pain only made the pleasure come alive. The pleasure pushed through the pain, calming it and then making it disappear.

"Oh God, Elliot, baby, I'm gonna come." Olivia whispered, her voice harsh against his ear, her hands still around his neck.

Elliot nodded, still not speaking. And then all of a sudden, he felt Olivia's pussy squeeze his cock and then she was coming. Her pussy was relentless in squeezing him and it pushed him over the edge too. Elliot's orgasm travelled the long length of his big and thick cock and he began to spill his seed inside her. When Olivia felt this, she squeezed his neck, choking him. Elliot struggled to breathe and the lack of oxygen caused him to flail from under her but it also made his orgasm much more intense. It made him want to scream but then he couldn't because her hands were on his throat.

Elliot gripped her ass, his fingernails digging deep into it as he continued to come, jerking upward. His orgasm was relentless. His semen kept coming out as if it would never stop and it felt so good.

And just when he thought he was about to pass out from lack of oxygen and from pleasure, Olivia released him and shouted his name. "Elliot oh God! Oh God! Fuck!"

Elliot drew big breaths and then he sat up, not caring anymore if he was punished pushing up against her. He jerked up one final time against her and finally he was still and so was she.

12