The Thing That Came On X-Mas Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The deadly adamantium claws slid out of his clenched fists as he ran down the stairs.

************************************

Ororo shook her head. Had she denied her carnal desires so long that she had become twisted by perversions? Was she so desperate for sex that she needed to be forced by her deadliest foes to satisfy her lust, as the White Queen had suggested? But how could she believe anything said by a woman who had violated her mind and mocked her for it?

She could not accept it; how could judicious restrain and conscious aspiring to higher spiritual goals be wrong? But how else could she explain her response at the hands of this unholy creature? Was it not proof that sex was indeed too dangerous, too troublesome to allow it affect her decision, to escape her control? That it could affect her far too much for safety? That she dared not let such desires manifest freely?

The monster grabbed both her wrists in one hand and pulled her arms to reach up over her head, while one hand remained at her waist, and its head approached hers slightly to a side. For an instant she feared it wanted to kiss her, and knew not if she could endure that, but its tongue slid to a side and began to caress at her right ear.

She cursed herself for a fool. It was not time for recriminations. No matter what she felt, she had to do what she must. Anything that improved her chance of surviving, of saving Kitty could not be denied. If she became physically aroused, and that helped her survive longer in the monster's grasp, then it was only to her advantage. It did not matter how; or why. It did not matter if the caresses in her ear and neck made her legs tremble with more than just revulsion.

She then felt something touch one of her calves and glanced down to see with horror the monster's long tail moving between her legs, snaking up between them slowly. The tip of the appendage twisted to brush lightly against the sides of her knees first, and then of her thighs, as it moved up, towards her sex.

For an instant Storm feared that the monster would kill her by impaling her body all the way through on the dark length of pointed tail, but as it finally reached her exposed sex, the tip slid between the swollen folds of her vagina slowly, and began to move in with almost tender care. She gasped as it drove up. The hard ridged surface, with globular bony protrusions along its length, rubbed against her silken insides, as the penetration progressed. It slid deeper and deeper, becoming thicker the more that its tapering length entered her, until she cried out in pain at the sense of being stretched too far even for her state of undeniable excitement. At that point, the tail stopped for a second, and began to slide out a few inches, before moving back up, until she gasped in pain again. It withdrew once more and thrust back up again, slightly harder and deeper. The tail repeated it again and again, thrusting into her, slowly but insistently.

While the long, thick tail pumped into her, like an impossibly elongated giant phallus, the N'Garai began to nibble at her hard nipples with the sharp teeth between its main fangs, and she moaned and cried out in undeniable response. Held fast by the wrists kept above her head, she could only rock herself on her spread legs in time to the invading thrusts, moving up onto tip-toes and back down with each motion, first to draw away slightly from each sharply painful penetration, but soon to meet it instead, and take more of its hard, thick length inside.

She knew not how much of the tail's length was now entering her, and the idea both scared and excited her, being unsure of how much more she could take. At the current depth of penetration, the protrusions at the dorsal line of the tail were big enough to make loud popping noises as they slid in and out of her snug vagina, and it somehow intensified her pleasure. She had long back closed her eyes, and often threw her head back in blissful abandon, while moaning loudly her delight, feeling an orgasm of unprecedented magnitude building deep inside her, preparing to obliterate her consciousness with sheer uncontrollable carnal joy.

The climactic explosion came close, so incredible close, when suddenly the tail jerked out of her and she was roughly thrown down onto her back. The sudden withdrawal almost made her orgasm immediately, just by contrast, but it missed her threshold by an infinitesimal fraction, leaving her gasping, painfully short of her release. She actually cried out in frustration, feeling her climax recede, but then gasped in shock as the N'Garai moved to loom over her prone figure, and her eyes were drawn to the large mass swinging stiffly between its bent legs.

The hard phallus reached close to the ground when it dangled down, much thicker than had been the length of tail that entered her. It was coursed with vein-like ridges thick as her fingers, and knobby bumps of various sizes were scattered along its ugly length. Most of her past sexual partners had been dramatically over-endowed by human standards, but few came even close to such size, and she stared, appalled, wondering how she had ever taken that monstrous thing inside her that one night months ago.

She realized that the tail, which now coiled high behind the being's back, had likely been testing how deep she could be penetrated, or preparing her to take as much of the oversized phallus as possible. Possibly the creature had not wanted to kill her too early in the coitus, but she still doubted the likelihood of surviving for long such an encounter.

The creature growled, a low sound that seemed to seep into her very flesh, and then it reached for her legs. It grabbed one ankle in each hand and pulled her closer, spreading her wide, reading to enter her.

Behind them, steel screeched noisily, and immediately after, she heard Wolverine yell.

************************************

Wolverine had no time to plan, or even think. Tearing through the Danger Room door with his claws, the reinforced alloy grudgingly giving before the razor-sharp, indestructible adamantium, he saw the monstrous thing move towards the fallen Storm.

He rushed in, low and fast, releasing a loud kiai, the spirit shout of Japanese budo, as he jumped, claws aiming for the killing strokes.

The monster turned around with unexpected speed. One of its oversized hands gripped Wolverine's head, shoving him down with irresistible strength, slamming the X-Man's face hard against the floor, as casually as if he had been a puppet. The thick metal plate caved in under the brutal impact.

Wolverine spasmed twice, limbs flailing erratically, and then he stopped moving.

************************************

Storm stared in horror as the N'Garai stood up to its full height, easily lifting up Logan's limp body, and tearing through his midsection with one sweep of its clawed hand. Some of the hot blood splattered on her.

The creature then opened its mouth and the long fangs dug into the bloodied abdomen, tearing out muscle and entrails alike.

Storm could not afford to be shocked. She struggled to summon power, to strike at the N'Garai and help Logan, but she could not muster enough focus on the natural patterns of energy surrounding her. Her senses were still too shaken by fear, horror, and lingering arousement.

She had seen Wolverine recover before from ghastly wounds, his mutant healing factor saving him from injuries that would have killed most men instantly. But could even he survive being devoured alive by this horrible creature? By the very monster which had just been driving her wild with pleasure, with which she had been about to copulate?

She had to save Logan, somehow. She sat up, the power still slipping away from the grasp of her desperate mind. She knew that physically she was no threat to the creature.

She grabbed something else.

The N'Garai stopped feeding on the man's flesh and looked down as the woman took the still hard shaft first in her hands and then into her mouth. Alien eyes glowed with what could have been surprise.

Seconds later, the creature let the man fall aside without further attention, and one hand reached down to the woman's head, taking care not to harm her fragile body, encouraging her to take him deeper into her mouth.

Storm stood before the monster, legs spread apart, reaching out for support with one hand against the creature's bony hip, while leaning forward to fellate as much as possible of the huge phallus. She forced herself not to gag. She had never done this kind of thing often, and never with anything as large or as inherently revolting. The dark, hard, ridged skin bruised her free hand as she rubbed the thick shaft, and her full lips and mouth smarted with the efforts to suck and lick at the thing's knobby head with enough power to capture and hold the N'Garai's attention.

Trying to restrain her anger, she cautiously tested the hardness of the shaft's skin with her teeth, but even her strongest bite could not pierce the tough hide, and the N'Garai only response was a growl of apparent appreciation. She saw the black scrotum dangling an arm's length away, and reached gingerly to fondle it, squeezing the large testicles inside the leathery sack with progressive strength, until, she dejectedly determined that she could sooner shatter a coconut with her grip than hurt the N'Garai that way. Her ministrations however, seemed to please the thing, as its growls rose in frequency and loudness, and its bloody hand pushed her head forward more insistently.

As she sucked vigorously, her spilled saliva made the rigid shaft glisten in the firelight, and she saw that among the thick ridges and knobs of its craggy skin, thinner, more delicate lines were etched, lines that extended all around the rod, and down to its groin; lines that she seemed to recognize from somewhere. Working on the large, knobby head, Storm felt the musty taste change, as the head's craggy hide began to part; an opening grew at the tip, revealing a dark-red, purple-veined, slimy bulb underneath. The hard foreskin slid back slowly and nervously she let her tongue taste the emerging inner glans. Compared to the icy cold outer skin, it was surprisingly hot and slimy, the flavor both foul and strangely appealing, she thought with puzzlement, as she began to suck and lick at it with greater energy.

The growls grew louder and Storm almost lost the pace of her fellating as something long and hard slid between her open legs. The creature's tail was moving up to rub its dorsal length against her sex, but she decided to ignore it, determined to keep from falling again under the spell of its touch. She had to focus on keeping the monster entertained while struggling to summon her power back. She understood now that somehow she must defeat the creature herself. Even Wolverine's ferocity had failed before the N'Garai, and she feared that returning to an unexpected ambush, the other X-Men would fall as well, unless she managed to end the threat.

But how? Even if she could muster her full powers again what could she do that she had not already tried to no success?

She fought back a gasp. The tail's multiple globular protuberances were now sliding like oversized beads between her vagina's swollen folds and they brushed repeatedly at her still sensitive clitoris. But she had to ignore it. Shifting to run slide her tongue around the base of the still growing glans and then scrape with her teeth along the quivering shaft, she noticed something strange. Some of the ridges and wrinkles in the length of the shaft did not appear natural.

The creature above her then crouched lower, reaching with its long arms to the floor for balance, as it leaned forward over Storm's back. When the demonic head loomed over her rear end, its long slimy tongue slid out to run along the rift between her round buttocks. While the long tail began to rub harder and faster at Storm's sex from below, the tongue's wet tip reached her anal sphincter, teasing around it briefly, before finally forcing its way into her anus. Storm could not help but shudder and gasp, dripping saliva and alien preliminary jism from her open mouth, as the impossibly flexible tongue probed her deeply, making her even more aware of every pulse of sensation in her core, once again placing her on the path towards orgasm.

************************************

Less than a step away from the young woman and the demonic creature, Logan's body lay limp in the pool of his own blood. Yet the mutant healing factor was already working in overdrive, ever since the first injury had been inflicted, automatically repairing the horrendous damage. Ruined tissue mended, and eviscerated entrails were slowly discarded and replaced by newly growing ones.

It was just a matter of time.

************************************

After only a few minutes of being caressed from both above and below, Storm could hardly even concentrate on performing the fellatio. As her long spread legs weakened with wantonly growing pleasure at her core, she actually held to the rigid phallus for support, her tongue liking erratically at its swollen glans. As a particularly intense tremor of pleasure coursed through her, her stance finally gave and she almost collapsed to her knees, her body falling astride the long tail, which she momentarily hugged in surprise, before extending arms and legs in a spread all-fours position for balance. The tail still supported most of her weight, its length running between her legs, along her torso, and again between her shaking teats, even as it rocked her, continuing to rub at her sex. The monster leaned lower to compensate for Storm's new position, and while its tongue kept thrusting in and out of her anus, lubricated by its alien saliva, it coiled tightly the first feet of the long tail over which the trembling woman stretched, and reversed the tip, so with a sudden trust, it deeply penetrated Storm's vagina.

Her moans grew much louder.

************************************

Somewhere in the darkness of oblivion, Logan's mind struggled to register what had happened, but failed. Brain cells were impossibly repairing themselves, but crucial information was lost to trauma, and the many injuries to the life-sustaining systems had higher priority for the healing factor.

************************************

The double penetration had multiplied her pleasures in ways she had not believed possible, and she could not have endured it for long without finally reaching her long-delayed climax, but the N'Garai subjected her to the simultaneous caresses for only a few minutes. The creature stopped the anal tonguing, sliding the now wet end of its tail out of her sex, and pulling it back out from under her body, letting her settle weakly on knees and elbows, trembling with pent-up arousal. Storm knew that it surely had waited only until she had again become sufficiently stretched and wet to allow the full coitus to be possible. The idea that the monster likely wanted her to survive their coupling for a deliberate reason was far more worrying than what she had previously contemplated.

But the N'Garai gave her no time for further thoughts. It moved above her, turning around to line up its loins with her raised rump, and then crouched down, its hands gripping the forearms of her bent arms while it moved to meet her in all fours.

Ororo, former Kenyan weather goddess, mutant heroine and X-Man, shuddered with the conflicting horror and restless anticipation. There would be no more delays. At last, the creature would finally take her.

With a motion that may have been gentle from the monster's perspective, but for a human was a brutal, vicious assault, the N'Garai's huge penis entered Storm.

************************************

His body was a nearly dead weight keeping him down in the dark, but part of Wolverine's mind already remembered that he had to wake up, needed to wake up.

Somewhere impossibly far away, someone screamed.

************************************

Storm's cry filled the expanse of the Danger Room.

Her body was seized by convulsions so violent as to rival the brutal thrusts of the monstrous phallus ruthlessly impaling her, scalding her senses with nearly intolerable agony and unbelievable delight, and the first long minutes of her reluctantly accepted violation were spent in one single, extended orgasm.

************************************

The cries continued, somewhere beyond the dark, and Wolverine knew that he had to focus on them, that they were the beacons that he must follow.

************************************

Despite its roughly humanoid figure, there was little human-like in how the N'Garai possessed Storm. Her whole lush body shook wildly, precariously supported on knees and elbows, feeling frighteningly small and fragile in contrast to the monstrous being brutally taking her from behind, whose grotesque alien frame seemed more inhuman than ever as it crouched over her. The long tail flailed violently from side to side while its loins relentlessly thrust into her with the frenzied pace of a savage beast, somehow unleashing an equally primitive, animalistic response in her, an irrational, uncontrollable lust that overwhelmed any resistance. Her sudden high cries and gasping whimpers joined with the creature's deep growls and grunts, the resulting cacophony emphasizing the primal nature of their union, as monster and woman mated like true animals in heat.

The N'Garai barely held back the primitive urge to thrust into the fragile human female with all the strength at its command, caught in the delight of her soft, responsive flesh, her fetching helplessness, and the dark power of her passion. It could smell the powerful textures of her arousal as clearly as it perceived the empathic echoes of her torn psyche, and the heady mixture of fear, anger and desperate need was nearly intoxicating, exciting the creature at multiple levels, appealing to its basic instincts as alpha male and as conqueror. The human was even more delicious a mate than she had been before, and her tender body and troubled soul had woken such a hunger in the demonic being that nearly drove it to forget all restrain. But penetrating her with full power and the totality of its endowment would surely be fatal, and the woman had to survive, so it reined in its fury just enough to avoid injuring her, but still ensuring their mutual pleasure, knowing well that she wanted her possession to be as violent and painful as she could stand, needing the pain and danger to fully sate her own desires.

************************************

Newly repaired muscles and nerves slowly began to reestablish the functionality of Wolverine's body, and his fingers began to twitch.

************************************

Her first, nearly instantaneous orgasm had been more powerful that what she had experienced at the hands, tongue or cock of any foe ever, yet still paled in comparison with the second climax that soon followed it. But after just another brief interlude of careening, painful, yet delicious build-up, she felt that compared to the unbelievable conflagration of ecstasy that prepared to explode in her loins, she had never known true pleasure at all before,.

She tried to scream as the third orgasm overtook her, but her voice failed, as did her consciousness.

Overloaded by sheer carnal bliss, Storm fainted.

************************************

A low groan escaped Wolverine's lips, as he fought to banish the drowsiness in his head and the heaviness in his limbs. He had to get up.

His claws raked the steel floor as he drew in his arms, forcing his numb body to move. With nearly unbearable effort he got up to his knees.

************************************