The Thing That Came On X-Mas Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ksennin
Ksennin
63 Followers

The woman went limp after the latest peaking of her pleasure, but that would not stop the N'Garai from continuing its possession of her body. The monster reared back, withdrawing only partially, so much of its huge shaft remained lodged deep inside her, and he grabbed at her torso to lift her up from the floor. Her head fell backwards, the long cascade of silver hair falling to pool at the floor, her weight easily supported by one powerful hand and the tight junction at their loins. Its other hand then grabbed one of her thighs and moved the leg in an arc, twisting her lower body around to face upwards.

Still unconscious, Storm gasped at the sharp sensation of her tight sex pivoting over the large buried shaft. Her head and upper torso were left to fall back against the floor as the creature pulled both her legs around and over its body hips. It then grabbed her waist and pulled her lower body up, higher off the floor, to secure their genital connection, the sharp claws leaving bloody scratches on the soft flesh of her thighs and hips, before it began to bodily pull her up to meet the renewed thrusting of its phallus.

On the backdrop of her strewn hair, Storm's head tossed from side to side. Her arms flailed, and she moaned as the monster resumed taking her in the new position, her body reacting by instinct to ease the painful penetrations.

************************************

Logan heard it, before feeling anything. The sound as the black length of alien tail burst through his chest was short and wet. Piercing his back like a lance and passing all the way through the torso, the tail lifted him up in the air, like some macabre trophy.

************************************

The N'Garai's own point of culmination was approaching fast, and noticing the renewed movements of the previously downed human male, the monster barely slowed the pace of its thrusting as it used its powerful tail to deal with the annoyance.

Impaling the human as the irritating vermin it was, the N'Garai's tail easily lifted the twitching human body to the monster's fangs again, to feast on the man's re-grown flesh even as it continued unabated to possess the female's body.

************************************

Logan's short-lived screams, coupled to the mounting violence of the N'Garai's thrusting, brought Storm back to full consciousness. Her cry of horror at the awful sight of her fellow X-Man again being attacked by her deadly ravisher was lost with her other cries and whimpers. The creature was both thrusting down into her and pulling at her, jostling her like a limp puppet, while forcing the monstrous member even deeper into her. Meanwhile, its hideous head faced to a side, as its cruel fangs tore at Logan's body, held up by the long tail piercing him all the way through.

Forcing herself to ignore the brutal pain and rising pleasure at her loins, Storm acted, knowing she had to distract the being again away from her teammate. Tensing her legs for leverage, she grabbed the wiry wrists of the N'Garai as it held her by the waist, and grunting, pulled herself up from the floor just as the N'Garai drew back from a latest thrust.

The N'Garai looked back at her in surprise, and she pulled herself higher and closer towards it, both of her legs hooking tightly around its torso, her feet seeking support in the ridges on the creature's upper legs, and holding on to its forearms while she straddled the monster. After an instant when she grimaced and breathed deeply with the agony of the adjustment, she began to hump up and down on the inhuman phallus, forcing herself to take as much of its length as she could humanly resist, her inner muscles clenching the thick shaft with convulsive strength.

"Fuck me, you bastard," she gasped through gritted teeth. "Fuck me and do nothing else! FUCK ME!"

The N'Garai was silent for just a pair of seconds, adjusting his stance to better balance her weight, while Storm rode its male-hood with desperate fury, her voice loudly grunting and groaning with the effort and the painful pleasure derived. Finally it growled deeply in pleased satisfaction. The woman kept surprising it with her ferocity. Such mating demanded no distractions.

The long tail drove Wolverine's limp body down to strike the floor hard, the hard point piercing the steel floor, brutally pinning him in place, close by the side of the joined woman and monster, where it could be watchful for any further attempt of the human to recover.

"YES! FUCK ME! THAT'S IT!" Storm cried out, the uncharacteristic words coming from her mouth filled with dark, spiraling emotions. "FUCK ME, YOU EVIL HIDEOUS BEAST! Oh-Goddess! YES! FUCK ME SO HARD!"

The creature clasped her tighter at the waist to keep her in place as her arms lost their purchase and her torso arched backwards, her head thrown back with eyes closed and long hair streaming freely, her body being overwhelmed by the new climax building at her core.

The creature bodily lifted her up and down with wild glee onto the quivering phallus for several more thrusts while her body shook and flailed, until it finally pushed her back against the floor, the alien legs bending to kneel before her, and her lower body still lifted up against the invading penetration. Their joined bodies lay mere inches away from where Wolverine's body remained, still pinned to metal floor by the trembling tail.

The creature roared loudly and lunged one last time with irresistible power, pushing its huge phallus into her as far as her body could endure, the slick peeled glans forcing its way past her dilated cervix to start shooting burning hot ejaculate inside her innermost depths.

Storm's body spasmed, her back arching and her arms reaching desperately to hug at the neck of N'Garai crouched over her, and she screamed as her latest, and most powerful climax yet swept through her with the power of a raging firestorm. She pulled at the creature's neck with impossible strength and brought its fanged mouth to her, her full lips hungrily kissing the inhuman monster in her uncontrollable frantic passion.

The long and slimy alien tongue danced with hers in the shared kiss with impossible dexterity, while her incredible orgasm thundered unabated in her body for what seemed like an impossibly stretched eternity, endless yet still far too brief, and she could feel the power of the continuous ejaculations inside her for all of its duration. The pleasure was far too powerful to allow her to faint again, demanding her to experience every nerve-shattering instant.

She finally collapsed, the orgasm fading into a vast expanse of softer lingering pleasure that kept her trembling, much like the enormous thing still inside her still quivered noticeably, further bursts of hot semen still erupting every few seconds. She weakly began to gasp again, open-mouthed, the being's saliva dripping from the side of her mouth, just like its alien jism began to spill out of her battered sex in inhuman quantities, as the N'Garai lowered her hips and began to ease its member out of her.

The huge thing fully exited her with a wet noise and an intense flash of localized pain that almost made her black out again. To her amazement, she could still feel hot jism spilling from her overflowing sex. The N'Garai must have pumped nearly gallons of its alien seed into her. She blinked hard to clear her sight, staring first for a few seconds at the enormous penis still hard and rampant over her, copious semen still dripping from its swollen head, and then she looked higher, at her ravisher's demonic face.

The N'Garai met her eyes for a second, and then it turned away, the alien orbs looking at something beyond, nearer the wall.

Looking at Kitty.

************************************

The N'Garai race had coveted the bodies of human females nearly since the dawn of their respective species, as the fixed male-gender, parasitic genetic nature of the demonic beings demanded the use of females from other intelligent creatures in order to reproduce their kind and evolve. The present humanoid shape was actually the end result of the millennia-past breeding between women and older, more bestial shaped N'Garai. The closing of the early dimensional routes of access by the growing skills of human sorceress had only made the lure of human females more tantalizing. Through temporary eldritch portals, N'Garai Warlords had ravished countless helpless human females, some being panic-stricken unwilling sacrifices, others misguided practitioners of dark magicks foolishly bargaining for power. But surely none had ever been as delicious to possess as this proud but lustful dark-skinned woman, whose furious passion had fully matched that of the N'Garai Warlord itself. The mating had been so satisfying that the creature had almost been loath to end it.

The resulting offspring of their mating would be a new, superior caste of N'Garai, that given the place of its conception, would roam the Earth without need for supporting magicks, perhaps even mixing this female's peculiar abilities with its superior male genetics. The tasting of the female's wetness had revealed that her period of fertility was days away, but its superior seed could endure for months in her womb awaiting quickening, and soon a new breed of N'Garai would spawn, to open the Earth again to the rule of its righteous masters.

The demonic invader momentarily considered taking the woman once again just for its own pleasure, but its duty as breeder demanded that it not imperil the life of the seeded hosts, as a second mating surely would, and that seed was best used by wider dissemination.

It turned towards the place where the second, younger female lay, and wondered if she would be anywhere as delectable to possess as the first one.

************************************

"Oh, no, you bastard, you won't!" Storm muttered, gritting her teeth as she rose fast to her knees, ignoring the fatigue and pain, ignoring the menace of violent cramps in her abused muscles, knowing only that Kitty had to be saved. She grabbed the phallus again, rubbing its shaft with frantic intensity, and licked insistently at the foul-tasting fluid dripping from its tip and at the moisture coating its sides, some which she knew came from her own secretions.

She refused to think about what had happened to her, and how it had affected her. More important things were still at stake. Close enough for her to touch, Logan's mutilated body was a silent reminder of what the monster possessing her truly was, a dire warning that screamed that it must never get Kitty.

The monster groaned in appreciation at her actions, but after a few seconds, it began to shift, restless, and Storm knew that she could wait no longer to act.

Tugging on the rigid shaft as if to better lick at the elaborate ridges and low-reliefs near the base, she begged with her touch for the creature to move closer. After a brief hesitation, it did so, and she took part of its scrotum in her mouth, licking and sucking at one of the oversized testicles with seeming enthusiasm. She nearly swallowed the large globe straight through the leathery sack, while her left hand kept caressing the smooth head of the phallus, and her right hand reached down to her side to grab Wolverine's wrist.

In an instant, she tugged at the hard phallus to make it lean downwards, just as she pulled Wolverine's arm up with strength borne out of her desperation. The extended adamantium claws protruding from the limp hand sliced at the monster's shaft, releasing dark green blood.

The N'Garai roared in pain and anger, but before it could strike at her, Storm had already unleashed a high power lighting discharge directly through her touch. The creature was thrown several feet away, and its twitching tail dropped Wolverine's body along the way.

It stood up immediately and roared, dark outrage in its eyes, the shallow cut in its dangling member still bleeding as it rushed towards Storm with murderous fury. But the air stopped it.

Standing defiantly with her arms extended and eyes blazing with a fury to dwarf even that of the monster, Storm unleashed a gale-force wind, powerful enough to stop the N'Garai's advance. The creature fought to move forward but even by clawing at the metal floor for purchase, it could only gain a few inches at each time.

She had used the intensity of her building pleasure, the power of her orgasm, to grasp at the patterns of natural force surrounding her, letting them mirror her excitement, preparing for a climatic release of their own, held at her call. The creature's final usage of her body had allowed her to build up her power for the decisive counter-attack.

Her first gamble had been that channeling a lightning strike directly by contact with the exposed and more sensitive flesh of the creature's unsheathed glans would produce better results than her those of her previous attacks. She had not been so lucky.

Her second gamble could still be proved correct. She just needed time, and she was prepared to fight for it.

She had to be right.

She lacked the strength and leverage to effectively injure the N'Garai with the adamantium claws; she had achieved little more than a surface wound on the impossibly hard hide of the monster. But if she was right, that was all that would be needed.

She had to be right.

************************************

The N'Garai screeched with fearsome fury, fighting to edge closer to the damned woman that had foolishly dared to defy it, to strike at it and cause it pain, even after she had enjoyed its gentle consideration. She would pay for her affront dearly, seeded or not. Her tricks could only slow the inevitable conclusion.

Perhaps it would take her back to the Dark Realms as its concubine after teaching her slowly the folly of her defiance. Perhaps it would only allow her to live long enough to watch it possess and seed the younger female.

But suddenly its power began to wane. Its clawed hands found it harder to grab at the floor's surface, while its taloned feet got less steady with each step. It was not just the weather witch's delaying tactic, the creature realized. It was slowly losing its hold on the very structure of reality.

It looked down, seeing how the superficial cut on its male-hood had severed the lines of various runes recently carved along its length, the runes whose complex magick allowed access to the human dimension. With the magicks now interrupted, the very natural structure of the world surrounding them would fail to accept the creature's presence.

The N'Garai refused to accept its defeat, struggling still to get closer to the woman, even as its body began to fade, to lose concrete existence. It could not be; such a humiliating defeat would mean becoming stripped of all rank and power, of the high privilege of being a breeder. It was not possible. The woman had been defeated, her body thoroughly conquered. She had submitted to its possession as any human female should, and her body and soul had welcomed it as master. Despite her powers, she was just a woman, a human fit only for ravishment and procreation. Just a woman. She could never defeat an N'Garai Warlord.

The wind blew on, and the N'Garai was no more.

************************************

Storm collapsed to her knees, spent in all senses of the word. The wind faded as her enemy had done, vanishing in its wake, the last of her strength gone with it. Now it seemed there was not enough air in the whole world for her to catch her breath.

Her final gamble had paid off.

She had recognized the shapes carved on the skin of the N'Garai phallus. She had seen then before in the cairn that had allowed them entry into the world. They had been gone after she had destroyed the cairn, so she had guessed that marring the tattooed runes would have a similar effect. Why else place them in such a guarded spot otherwise? The key to defeating the monster had literally been in her hand; and in her mouth, and in her sex; so deep in her sex.

She shivered.

But she had saved Kitty, and maybe Logan, as well. That was all that mattered.

She turned, her whole body aching with the effort, and saw Kitty, huddled against the Danger Room wall, hugging her legs, trembling, with her large young eyes opened very wide, eyes were no longer as young as they had been before.

"Kitty," Storm said softly after a moment. "Are you alright?"

The young girl nodded.

"It's gone," Storm said, crawling slowly towards her, concern winning over exhaustion. "Everything will be fine, now."

Kitty nodded, but remained huddled, rocking herself.

Storm reached the girl and hugged her slight frame. "Everything will be fine," she repeated.

They held each other for a long while, and then Kitty spoke: "Are you alright?"

"Yes, I am, Kitten," Ororo replied, smiling warmly. "When did you wake up?"

"Uh, just-just a bit ago," Kitty replied nervously, her eyes glancing down. "I should have helped you, but I-"

"It's alright. We won," Ororo said softly, kissing the girl's forehead. "You were very brave. I'm so proud of you."

Both remained silent again, hugging a while longer.

"Will Mr. Logan be alright?" Kitty finally asked.

EPILOGUE: MY TRUE LOVE GAVE TO ME

"Fuck. Can't remember any of that," Logan said, frowning, sitting on the steps of the main staircase.

"Storm said that she banished the monster with your help," Peter said.

"Maybe she's right. Maybe I just got my head banged a bit harder than usual," Logan shrugged. "I always get better, but it plays hell with the damn noggin'. Maybe I should ask her again what exactly-"

"After what they went through, that may be insensitive, my friend. Kitty is so young and all, no?"

"Maybe."

"Perhaps we should join the others, tovarish. Kitty was so happy with the visit of her parents. Should not miss that, da?"

"Sure," Logan replied, scratching at his wild hair, and then stood up with a grimace. "I really need a beer."

Peter moved ahead, still staring occasionally at the shattered walls and floors all about, amazed with the sheer magnitude of the damage to the mansion.

"Ah, whatever that thing was, it must have been quite a match!"

"I guess so."

************************************

Ororo stood alone in her attic, her power making the arm warm and moist despite the broken skylight and the cold of the night outside. Rain summoned at her whim washed her with its warm flush, and she ran her hands all over her body frantically, again and again, feeling like she could never feel clean enough.

Lightning flashed in the sky, thunder following closely.

She stopped her line of thoughts, focusing to let the warmth of the tropical shower seep into her, to allow the soft touch of the elements under her command relax her mind. She willed her hands to move at a sedate, leisurely pace. She was not dirty. She had just done what she had to; what needed to be done.

How did not matter.

She sighed, and moved her hand briskly away from lingering too long in her pubis.

Whatever that thing had made her feel, made her want, it was truly not important. Even if the White Queen had been right, you were more than your lowest urges. Spirit could rise above the failings of the flesh. She just needed to get her feelings back in control.

She stopped the shower and summoned a hot wind to help dry her hair, as she went to grab a hairbrush from a nearby shelf. Selfishly she wished again for her friend Jean to still be there for her. She could have used someone to talk to.

Thinking of her vanished friend, Ororo took from the shelf a small bottle, half-full with pink tablets. Jean had given it to her shortly after having joined the X-Men. There was enough to last a year, but after that she would need to ask Hank for more. She held the bottle for a while, and sighed in wistful recollection.

Ksennin
Ksennin
63 Followers