The Thing with Webcams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2CHaNces
2CHaNces
202 Followers

He can't say he never thought about what Mena would feel like against him. He thought she would be forceful and bossy in bed. But she lies under him pliant and grabby. Her hands never leave his body as if she needs to feel him to know this isn't just a dream. Her fingertips trace lightly, tickling his sides. The way her lips feel against his, he can't stop kissing her. Seeing her like this was unreal, something he had only allowed himself to dream about once before he banished the thought. Mena was holding him to her by his waist and grinding the two together.

"Ok." He kisses her slowly. "Ok" With one hand he unbuckles his jeans and kicks them off. Mena's legs are wrapped around him pulling him in. He can't say he never imagined what being inside Mena would feel like. It wasn't this, he was way off. Her shallow breaths hovering over his lips, small moans escaping her mouth. He didn't know it would be like this. Mena is trying to keep herself composed but Tao's strokes are hitting her just right. His mouth is next to her ear so she can hear his groans as he thrusts inside her. It's not helping her keep her cool. She lets her hands grope and caress his body as he nips at her shoulder. They should have had more face to face meetings and this would have happened sooner.

"Mena" He sounds like he's begging. They've both wanted this too long to hold out.

"Yeah" Mena whispers. He thrusts twice before she's coming, Tao swallows up her moans with his mouth and follows her.

~*~*~*~

"I did something stupid on camera, didn't I?" They lay on their sides facing one another.

"Almost." His fingers trace her jaw.

"What did I say?" She shuts her eyes tightly waiting for the bad news.

"You saw me getting myself off." He kind of wishes he had known he was putting on a show.

"Yeah I was gonna tell you about that sober." She bites her lip.

"No worries. I kind of like our webcam situation"

Tao rubbed his fingers up her stomach.

"Me too. But you still owe me a new laptop."

"Come on, think of the possibilities." He rolls on top of her and plants kisses on her neck.

"No" Her voice wavers as his hand finds his way to her breast and strokes.

"Please. I'll make it good." His hand roams down to her core and teases her.

"No" Mena says while arching towards his fingers.

"Fine." He moves his weight off of her and rolls to the side. Mena lays there with her mouth open in shock. "I'm just gonna let you think about it."

"Tao!" She attempts to guide his hand between her

thighs. But he's not having it.

"You're cute when you pout"

"You buy me a laptop," He shakes his head no.

"Listen. Buy me a laptop and we can have a few sexy sessions." She watched a smile grow on his face. "But I need my privacy Tao. I have to be able to turn it off."

"Deal." Parting Mena's legs he slides down to the middle of the bed and kisses up her thighs. When Tao sucks on her clit Mena knows she made the right decision. Webcams can be fun.

2CHaNces
2CHaNces
202 Followers
12