The Things Money Can't Buy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being tied up wasn't something that had ever crossed my mind, and I got the impression that Ken was a novice too. It made it all the more thrilling that it was new to both of us, that our first sexual experience together would be something a little off the wall. I'd been nervous when it had become obvious what Ken was proposing, and more so when he blindfolded me, but after I was bent over that armchair, I just wanted to receive whatever he was going to give me. In my heart, I'd hoped that after a few spanks (which I was surprised to discover were exquisite rather than painful), Ken's resolve would crumble and he'd hitch my skirt up and force his cock past my knickers and labia. I'd then been even more surprised to discover that the sensation that followed my realisation of him not doing so was unbelievably intense. I wasn't sure if I'd been cumming or not myself to start with, but after about the fourth spank I knew that that was exactly what was happening - and it had been astonishing.

I'd thought it must have been obvious, so I had found it amusing that Ken hadn't been sure. 'Didn't know if I'd cum', indeed! I was going to make him work for my orgasm, try my hardest not to cum - but then we'd both be in absolutely no doubt about my orgasms.

I caught my breath and shut my eyes as Ken pressed the head of the wand against my clit again. I couldn't move, couldn't escape and couldn't ask Ken to stop even if I'd wanted to. I knew I was going to cum, and sooner rather than later, but I'd try my best to delay it, to postpone it for a bigger pay-off to give both Ken and myself a real treat.

The leather straps tightly encircling my limbs made me feel secure and safe and I squirmed against the ropes holding me in place and felt my buttocks move over the satin bedspread. My clitoris and I accepted our fates.

My nipples throbbed with the unrelenting pressure of the clamps, but it had settled down into a bearable and strangely pleasant sensation: who'd have thought that pain could be so... pleasurable? I'd enjoyed the sharp cracks I'd received on my bottom last time and I'd found myself craving more spanks in the last few days when my mind had turned to this rendezvous. The spanks Ken had administered to my tits just now had been like little blasts of arousal and part of me wondered what a prolonged session of breast spanking could achieve if just spanking my ass cheeks had made me cum.

I could feel my orgasm coming. My clit was on fire and my wet pussy ached to be filled, yearned to clamp itself round something hard. When my eyes were open I looked at Ken, my partner in this crime, as he unwaveringly pushed me towards nirvana. Low moans escaped my spread and stuffed lips.

As he held the vibrator against the cleft in my squirming groin, his eyes roamed all over my spread-eagled body. I wondered what he was thinking, whether he was fighting to control himself? I was glad to have my hands tied down and out of trouble, but Ken had to keep his hands off me all by himself.

-

I looked over Karen's spread-eagled body. It was mine. I'd secured it here; well, I'd told Karen to secure herself and she'd done so. I could do what I wanted. I could use her. I could abuse her. I could debase and defile her; I could do her untold harm.

But my pleasure is her pleasure, and I'm responsible for that - and for her safety too.

As I held the wand against her squirming pussy I looked Karen over, again and again committing the scene to memory. Her blonde hair splayed out under her head, and her pretty face was dominated by two things: her dark, thin-rimmed glasses and her white panties poking out of my red ring-gag. The muscles in her neck flexed occasionally as she strained against her bonds and the vibrator. Her tits looked fantastic: framed and squeezed in her white bra and the clamps firmly holding her nipples through the bra's material were probably doing more for my erection than anything else. The skin of her abdomen was blemishless until her blonde pubic hair marked the split between her legs, and either side of the vibrator I held in my right hand, Karen's thighs strained and flexed within their stocking encasement. When I managed to tear my eyes away from all these delights, I considered her leather-bound wrists and ankles, the restraining points that permitted my unfettered access to Karen.

There was still a little part of my mind that was cycling endlessly incoherent images of my cock invading Karen, but a greater part of me was willing to wait on the more sophisticated and hard-won conclusion that my own self-restraint will achieve for us both - and I was quite prepared to stand there buzzing her all night if that was what it was going to take to make her cum.

My genitals burned. I squirmed more and more, and partly to slightly relieve the buzzing sensation, but I couldn't move enough to lessen it at all. My moaning had become more frequent and unconscious - I couldn't help it. I tried my damnedest - 'think unsexy thoughts, think unsexy thoughts' - but to no avail. I knew I was going to cum, and a lot sooner than I'd hoped; so much for making Ken work for it.

My eyes rolled back and I groaned through my panties.

Karen writhed and moaned and strained and groaned; her body shivered and spasmed as I forced her nearer and nearer to the outcome that would satisfy us both. My left hand had undone my belt and flies and was clutching my member tightly. I felt the blood force its way past my grip, felt the erectile tissue pulse against my fingers. I was going to come too tonight - I just hoped that my willpower held and I waited for Karen to climax first.

'You bastard!' I thought. 'I wanted to last way longer than this! I wanted to make you work and really earn my orgasm; this is too soon!' I was on the brink.

'Holy fuck!' I thought. 'She's either gonna cum any second or she's gonna break the bloody ropes!'

'No! Oh no!' I couldn't take much more of this: denying myself? Who was I kidding? 'Yes! Yes! Don't stop now!'

'Jesus, Karen, just cum now! Please! Before I do!'

A rainbow exploded in my mind.

"UUUUUUUNNNNNNNGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!"

I was pretty sure Karen had just cum.

"UUUNNNGGGHHH!!" she continued. Her pelvis pulled instinctively away from the vibrator I held against her clit, but she didn't get very far. I re-applied the pressure of the wand and Karen's eyes flashed open.

"OOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!" Her head snapped up and her whole body and her limbs tensed as one, like she was trying to curl up into a ball. Her eyes clamped shut again.

"Did you cum, Karen?" I asked, but I wasn't sure she heard me over the noise she was making.

"I'd better make sure then," I said. "I can't leave anything to chance. Maybe if I can get you to do that again, then I'll be certain you've cum."

Karen's body bucked and thrashed wildly. I looked at the cuffs at her extremities and the ropes that secured them to the bed: she was still attached. There was no danger of her wrists pulling through the cuffs and there was no sign of anything being too tight either. Her face was flushed and her breathing was ragged and noisy through her nose; she certainly looked satisfied.

I turned up the speed on the vibrator and Karen groaned despairingly. I wondered how soon I could get her to cum again - assuming that I didn't do so first.

'You fucking bastard!' I thought as Ken kept the vibrator pushed firmly against my clitoris. 'Give me a few seconds to get over it, Jesus!'

I tried to get away from it, but my wriggling only achieved some very, very brief respites before I felt its accelerated effects again. I closed my eyes, praying that Ken would just let me be for a minute - except I didn't want him to stop, I wanted more, needed more. I'd just had the best orgasm I'd ever had, and I knew another wouldn't be long if Ken kept this up.

Sure enough, a little time later - and I had no idea how much time it actually was - I was giving vent to another muffled scream again as my livid bud was stimulated into another, even more intense orgasm.

Unbelievably, I only had wait about another 90 seconds before Karen reacted similarly again. It seemed even more intense: her eyes scrunched tightly shut, all her bonds snapped taut as she tried to pull her arms and legs in towards her, and she screamed - once, twice and a third time. She'd definitely cum then.

I wondered if she'd ever done that to herself. I'd never done that to a woman before and it made the hairs stand up on the back of my neck to be here and know that I'd done that to Karen, that my insistence and my domination of her had pushed her from one orgasm straight into another one, that my will had given Karen such obvious pleasure.

Other possibilities opened themselves up in my mind, how my ideas and my control could give this stunning woman such obvious pleasure, and how I could do it over and over again. And I would - I'd make her cum until she was screaming for me to stop. Maybe she was now: oh well, that's what gags are for.

"AAAAAAAHHHH!"

My hand squeezed my cock again and I felt pre-cum dribble out onto my finger. There was no way I'd be leaving the room with cumming myself.

"Third time lucky, Karen," I said, thumbing the little wheel on the vibrator up to maximum speed. With my other hand, I jerked myself closer to climax as I watched Karen's gorgeous face contort with her ordeal.

"UUUUUNNNGGGHHHH!!"

The vibrator accelerated again, the volume of the buzzing only exceeded by the waves of vibration being transferred into my pussy. 'No! I can't take any more of this, Ken!' My eyes were clamped shut and I had to focus on getting through the feelings between my legs that were verging on being painful now.

My arms and legs ached, the muscles in my vagina did so too, and my abdominal muscles felt like I'd done a hundred sit-ups. I willed myself to cum a third and final time as quickly as possible, partly to end the suffering my poor body was enduring, but mostly - if I'm honest - because I knew that this pussy-pummelling was going to induce another orgasm that would top the two personal bests I'd achieved in the last few minutes.

"Come on, Karen, cum for me again," I said, pulling myself out of my boxers. "Cum again so I can."

"MMMMM!"

"Cum again so you can feel my spunk," I said louder, yanking at my cock frenziedly.

"MMMM!" Karen opened her eyes, got her bearings and managed to nod at me. I didn't need any further encouragement, but her approval inflamed my lust further. I pushed the violently buzzing vibrator harder against her clitoris.

"Any minute now, Karen," I grunted, "you're going to cum again."

"MM-MMM!"

"...and then you're going to feel me cum." I was close, my forearm ached.

"OOOOO!" Karen was squirming and thrashing again as her third orgasm approached.

"I still won't touch you, but my spunk will."

Karen's reaction was so violent she managed to pull one of the D-rings out of shape and her left arm was yanked free.

"MMMMNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!"

That sent me over the edge too. I just let go of the vibrator, and walked quickly round the bed with my dick in my hand until I was alongside Karen's freed left arm.

"Put your left hand under your arse," I ordered hoarsely. Karen slid it under herself so that her arm was pressed against her torso and I could get close to her without touching her. I knelt on the bed next to her head.

"Look at me, Karen." I was in the last throes now, making the last few pulls on my manhood.

Karen looked up at me with her blue eyes through her glasses.

"I hope I made you cum," I grunted and fired a long, thick shot of spunk over her glasses and forehead.

"OOOOH!"

The second shot cleared her face and landed on her right shoulder, but my third and fourth loads splattered her nose and glasses and her left cheek respectively.

"Fuck," I groaned as my final load landed on the panties sticking out through the ring-gag holding her mouth open.

I opened my eyes as Ken demanded and saw his thick cock inches above my face. The unattended vibrator, still on maximum had - thankfully - moved away from my stinging clitoris, but my mind was still ringing with the cacophonies of my third, shattering orgasm.

Ken was talking to me, but I couldn't decipher them with my shell-shocked mind. I focussed on his hard penis that I understood just by looking at it was close to climax and vacantly awaited it.

I heard Ken grunt and saw the first string of his semen head towards me in slow-motion. It splattered across my glasses and I felt some of it on my forehead. I refocused on the viscous cream-coloured liquid sliding slowly across my lenses and felt two or three more hot blasts fall on my face and body. I could smell it under my nose.

Without touching each other, Ken had made me cum, and now I had made Ken cum. Satisfied, and released from my ordeal at last, I closed my eyes and exhaled as I felt sticky spunk slide slowly down my face.

12