The Things You Make Me Feel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackmatter
blackmatter
1,325 Followers

"God, you're so beautiful," she panted, tangling with him in his minty cavity. "So fucking beautiful..."

"You're devastating, Ellie," he gasped. "I want you so bad." He dug his fingers in her fair hair and kissed her like he meant it.

"I want you, too, Oliver," she breathed and then moaned into his kiss. "God help me, I want you!"

He kept leaning into their kiss until he was lying on top of her, cradled between her legs. Ellie coiled herself around him, not dissimilarly to the way his daughter had half-hour ago, and sucked his tongue into her mouth like a wanton madam of the smuttiest brothel. Her brother, as opposed to her fiancé, wasn't showing her much consideration in the way he transferred his entire weight onto her. He simply couldn't care less. He wanted to feel her, all of her, and he expected her to take it.

Ellie loved it. She loved all of it. She loved it that he didn't even ask and simply took up the reins. She loved feeling his lips sucking on her neck while his chest pressed down on her heaving mounds. She loved feeling his abs pressing to her taut stomach. Most of all, she loved feeling his hard dick grinding on her lips through the thin cotton of her summer dress. By now, she was gagging to accommodate him in her.

Her pent-up emotions for him finally broke free, and it felt wonderful, for the two of them. Oliver was taking pleasure of feeling how badly his sister wanted him and was bewildered by how badly he wanted her back, and Ellie felt relieved and liberated, finally able to show him everything, able to do as she desired.

Her frock rode up her thighs as her brother straining on top of her, kissing her in such fire that coerced her to keep moaning in his ear despite her best efforts to stifle it. She clasped him tighter, wishing he had more weight to pass onto her, as their kiss grew more demanding. Both were astounded by how powerful it felt when Ellie's brother reached for her smooth thigh and hiked up her dress.

"Ellie, sweetheart, I'm not drunk," he clarified with a gasp, afraid he might be taking advantage of her. "I know what I'm doing."

"I'm not drunk, either." She darted her tongue into his mouth and swallowed his forbidden nectar. "I've been dying for this from the second I saw you."

Ellie's confession fluttered in Oliver's chest and pulsated in his dick. He attacked her neck while unbuttoning his trousers and ground onto her with only his boxer briefs and her panties stopping his sister from being penetrated by him.

"God, you're so fucking hard," Ellie gasped in desire and bit back a moan instantaneously.

He let go of her neck. "And you're so hot... like, literally."

Oliver was alluding to her scalding sex. He could feel the heat even with a soggy tampon clogging her to its best ability.

"I'm so hot for you, Oliver." She couldn't smother her next moan, placing her hands on his biceps and squeezing tightly. "You don't even know how much."

It was fortunate Ellie wished to feel more of her bro's weight because it was exactly what she got a second later. Oliver lay flat on her, utterly engulfing her bony frame, as he ground his erection avidly against her. The sensation kicked her heart into overdrive. Her lust had reached levels she never even knew existed. She was sure it was a myth.

"Ellie," he whispered as he cupped her cheeks, looking into her catlike blue eyes that he'd been admiring since birth, "it doesn't feel weird to me. It feels so wonderful"—he kissed her deeply—"and right"—he sucked his saliva off her swollen lips—"but I don't want us to do anything that will make you freak out later. I love you too much."

A tearful Ellie shook her head at him, moved by how her brother was being the perfect gentleman with her, even when his fierce hard-on was parting her nether lips through their underwear.

"Oliver, you don't even know how bad I want this, want you. I've never felt like this"—she nibbled his bottom lip—"with any guy." She licked across his lips as tears streamed down her cheeks. "The things you make me feel... I'm so afraid of losing this feeling, losing you..."

Something was terribly wrong with Ellie now that not even she could explain. She was weeping far more intensely than what the moment would have ever asked her to.

"Hey..." He kissed her salty tears while stroking her hair. "Why are you crying like that?"

"I don't know," she wept. "I have no fucking c-clue."

Suddenly, while clasping his head to her neck, Ellie could have sworn she saw a silhouette stirring in her brother's window that was overlooking the pool... and them. Her heart ceased beating.

"Oliver, I think Dave's home," she whispered, her gut a tight knot of terror and dread. "Get off of me."

Oliver glimpsed over his shoulder at Dave's window yet saw nothing. "What? No. He's at a friend's."

"Get off of me, Oliver! Get off!"

She squirmed onto her side and caused her brother to flop down to the floor. She lurched to her feet and darted into the house while wiping off her tears.

"Ellie, you're being paranoid! No one saw us! Please come back." He collected himself to sit on the ground and pulled his hair back. "Ellie!"

***

"Wake up." Ellie took off her dress and panties and plucked the soaked tampon from her pussy while in her bra. She binned it in the bathroom and wiggled him purposively when she returned to bed. "Jason, come on, wake up."

She'd walked home for fifteen minutes in high heels after fleeing from her parents' and switched off her phone. The thought someone might have spotted them was turning her intestines inside out.

"Why?" Jason croaked as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes.

Ellie fought to tug down his boxers. "I need you to fuck me."

His groggy eyes widened with surprise. "What?"

"You were right, okay? I'm so fucking horny. I need you to do me, and I need it now."

"Uh... okay. But it's gonna take some time to wake my—oh, shit... are you really sucking my cock, or am I still dreaming?"

Ellie was indeed sucking her fiancé's cock, and the reason Jason believed he was still asleep was because Ellie had seldom given him head. She simply never liked sucking dick. She was so afraid her boyfriends might gag her or come in her mouth that she'd developed a distaste for it. But tonight, she was desperate, and she couldn't suck Jason's dick fast enough.

"Oh my god," he groaned as a shudder exploded through him. "Christ, Ellie, you have to start blowing me more. You're a natural."

Ellie focused her efforts on the upper third of his dick, going for maximum efficiency in littlest of time.

"Yeah, babe... blow me."

Before he even completed his following moan, Ellie was on all fours. "Come on, Jason, fuck me."

"God," he sighed, disappointed that she stopped yet impressed with the result.

He rolled over and knelt behind her, admiring her tight ass even in the darkness as Ellie was sticking it out for the quickest and easiest access. The head of his pulsing dick probed her labia in search for her opening as Jason was unable to see all that well.

"Come on, quit jerking around like a virgin and shove it in."

"It's kinda dark here," he said before finally feeling her nether lips latching onto him. "There you go, babe; I'm coming in."

Ellie celebrated the penetration with a guttural groan that Jason wished she would voice more frequently. Surprise and excitement struck him a second later as he couldn't believe how wet and inviting she had already been.

"Did someone warm you up for me, babe?" he quipped as he entered her all the way.

It wasn't that Ellie hadn't been wet for Jason when they were making love, but she'd certainly never been that wet before, at least not that he could recall.

"Listen to me carefully, Jason," she said, glaring at him over her shoulder. "I don't appreciate those insinuations that you're so cleverly trying to disguise as poor quips. Now, if you could please start fucking me hard and quiet, you'd have my gratitude forever."

"I wasn't insinuating anything," he grumbled. "What's the matter with you? It was an honest joke."

"Whatever. Hard and quiet, or you're not getting any for a whole fucking month, I swear to god."

Jason was disgusted by Ellie's behavior, but he also knew her well enough not to put her patience to the test. He thought she seemed emotional and angry, and clearly horny if she'd woken him up for sex as it was the first time she did. So while inwardly chanting his slogan for tonight, hard and quiet, he began moving in and out of his fiancée's impossible wetness.

He made sure to finish each stroke with a thud when smacking his balls against her, and he tried maintaining a relatively slow pace and to be attentive to her moans and gasps. He pressed her down by the small of her back, loving how arched she could get herself, and pushed into her. He was baffled by how good she felt, so slick and hot, so welcoming.

Ellie was enjoying the fucking. She loved how Jason filled her, and she appreciated the pace of his thrusts, but she was finding it difficult to build an orgasm; her mind was too cluttered. She had no business fucking Jason tonight, and she knew it, yet drastic times called for drastic measures.

Ellie was fucking Jason for several reasons: firstly, Oliver had made her horny beyond belief, and she had to take care of it before she lost her mind. Secondly, she wanted to prove to herself that Jason was just as adequate at stirring those powerful and unsettling emotions she'd been experiencing earlier with her brother. Thirdly, she wanted to forget this night ever existed. She felt so perverse and ashamed that she was literally seconds away from having sex with her own brother. She would have fucked a goat if it could have made her forget it.

Ellie was concentrating on her love for her fiancé as he was pounding into her slit. She was desperate to come for him, but she couldn't. Oliver's face kept harassing her, badgering her... she couldn't hold him back. Slowly, it wasn't Jason who was fucking her -- it was her kid brother. She hadn't permitted herself to masturbate to him earlier this week, and now she couldn't stop envisioning him doing her from behind. She knew she should cease the humping, but she was clinically horny. Heavy-heartedly, she caved and allowed Oliver to fuck her brains out.

"Oh, god, you do that to me! Ohhh... ohhh... ohhh... fu-fuck me, baby... ohhh... god, just fuck me."

Suddenly, her orgasm was building in an outrageous pace, and she couldn't have loathed herself more, but she couldn't stop, either. Her pussy never ached this bad, and Ellie had never been this desperate to come. Jason's dick was doing a remarkable job inside her cunt while her brother was giving her his all in her mind and heart.

Her sensational bod picked up more heat and sweat every time Oliver's pubic bone tapped the bloom of her ass, and she shamelessly moaned when he parted her firm buns, knowing her bro was drinking her pucker in, as well. She cast the length of her blond hair aside and thrust back at him, longing for depth and speed, and whimpered over and over when getting both.

A shudder raced down her curves, flashing to and fro between her thighs, as more of her excitement pooled at her core. Her passage was so hot and slippery, easing him in and out of her, giving Oliver what he wanted, what he deserved, what he should have never gotten: his big sis' hot, wet pussy.

The smell was killing her, the piercing tang of sex, as her brother glided back and forth in her wringing wet channel, stretching her around him, filling her, taking her, taking his own sister, his own flesh and blood. Thrusting back at him, Ellie grunted, loving the snug grip her inner pink had on him.

She then cried out a moan when her bro made her arch again, his thumb pressing to the small of her back, his cock buried inside her. She arched herself to the point her spine threatened to break, but she couldn't care less. If her brother wanted more of her pussy, she was going to give it to him. She would give him everything. Her gasps now stammered out of her mouth as heat radiated from her center and outward, unwilling to be contained.

"Ahhh... ahhh... ohhh... ohhh..."

With body straining and heart racing, she belted out a whimper that bounced from wall to wall, before she whimpered again, creating a 3D sound effect with her cries of sex. And the suction melody her pussy was making as it desperately clung to his cock gave the beat. She felt a tingle in her cunt, and then a spasm, and then a growing wave coiling around her.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes... OH, FUCK! Oh my god, fuck me..." She sobbed a husky moan. "GOD ALL MIGHTY! Tear me the fuck apart!" She whimpered like a whore as she gyrated her taut ass on his hard meat. "My pussy! Fuck it... fuck it good."

Her cunt gushed and contracted as Ellie rode out the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced. She cried in pleasure when he thrust harder within her pink slit, soaking up a tide after a tide of her feminine release. She was sheathing him, gloving him, stroking her cum along his dick, as he rammed into her from behind, giving her what she wanted, a hard dick and a climax larger than life.

"I love it! I love your cock! I love you!"

Jason was in awe by her lewd mouth. Ellie had never been this wild or explicit in bed. She would throw in an "Oh, god" and perhaps a couple of "Fuck", but she had never been this promiscuous or sentimental.

"Baby, come on," she puled as violent spasms jolted through her sopping vagina. "Come in me! I'm begging you, let me feel your sweet cum... give me your all, sweetheart."

Jason couldn't believe his ears but couldn't disobey, either. He clasped her waist and nutted in her stormy snatch while moaning forcefully as his fiancée's dirty talk was pushing him hard. His balls quickly emptied as Ellie milked his cock, clenching her vaginal muscles in quick pulses. She urged him to fill her up while her pussy clutched his dick in a vice-like grip, until her earth-shattering orgasm eventually phased out, and she collapsed onto the bed in labored breaths.

"Come in me? Let me feel your sweet cum?" he panted half-minute later. "What the hell is going on with you?"

Jason was clueless since Ellie had never swallowed his cum, and although she would allow him on occasion to come in her, she confessed numerous times to dislike it.

"Ellie?" he apprehensively called, trying to catch a glimpse of her face.

With an abrupt pull, she disengaged from his dick and bolted to the bathroom, too emotional to care that her fiancé's semen was dripping down her thighs and floor. Jason was flabbergasted at her rushed retreat. He tried opening the bathroom door and realized that she'd locked herself in. He could hear the shower water running and perhaps a string of heartrending whimpers, but he couldn't be certain.

*****

blackmatter
blackmatter
1,325 Followers