The Things You Make Me Feel Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackmatter
blackmatter
1,323 Followers

"What do you think?"

"I think you want me to... suck your dick."

"As a start."

"As a start?" she echoed worriedly.

"Let's call it an act of good faith on your part."

"Oliver, I can't. That would be going too far, and once—"

"Rita gave me head, and she doesn't even love me."

"No, that's not fair. You know that—"

"Ellie, you either suck my cock, right now, or you can go back to your fucking fiancé and pick the band for your sad wedding."

"I can't believe you're making me do this!"

"I'm not making you do anything. You claim you love me. All I want is some sort of guarantee, to know that I'm not wasting my time on you."

"Fuck!" she sighed. "Oliver, listen to me: I will—"

"Suck me off. Now."

"You're unbelievable!"

"Are we gonna do this or not?"

She shook her head at his package, pondering it. "What if I gave you a handjob? Would that be enough?"

"Blowjob, and you have five seconds before I'm pulling up my sweats and calling up Rita."

His wicked words pierced her heart like a deadly arrow.

"Why are you doing this to me? Don't you see how much I love you? Do you wanna hurt me, Oliver?!"

"Three seconds."

She shook her head, pleading into his eyes.

"Two, one... I guess that's that." He pulled up his pants.

Only Ellie stopped him halfway. She tugged his sweats back down, looking tearfully into his eyes.

"Down."

She gave a sigh and slowly knelt before him, like a death-row prisoner on the night of her execution. She hooked her thumb into the waistband of his boxer briefs. "You promise you won't call her?"

"Cross my heart and hope to die."

"I mean it, Oliver. If I'm doing this... sucking you off, you can't betray me."

"Why would I do that, Ellie? I love you. It's you I want and only you."

Ellie was in an emotional merry-go-round. There she was, on her knees in front of her brother, seconds from stuffing her mouth with his fat cock, and essentially, cheating on Jason—who she was supposed to marry in three months—only to keep her brother from hooking up with some skank.

Not only that, Ellie hated giving head; in fact, in the fourteen years she had been dating, she could count the number of times she sucked dick with two hands. And she hated how Oliver twisted her arm now, that he knew which button to push, and push it he gladly did without any hesitation.

Nevertheless, as she tugged his boxer briefs down and gazed at his semi-hard prick, Ellie couldn't deny that she was very eager to suck his dick. She had never been so excited when knowing she had to fellate a guy, and it made her mad; mad that not only her bro had tricked her into falling in love with him, but that he was also making her want things she never did. He was altering her inner workings.

"You're not coming in my mouth," she whispered as she stroked him hard.

"Whatever you say. I just want to be in your pretty mouth."

She kept rubbing his cock, admiring its girth, how it filled her hand so nicely, and similarly to Rita, she couldn't connect her fingertips around him, either, which was causing her musky excitement to pool within her triangle. She fleetingly thought to upgrade his blowjob to love-making, but she was too afraid to cross that line, to have him inside her.

"I don't know if it's gonna fit."

"Fit?"

She gazed up into his eyes, timid. "In my mouth."

Oliver instantly recalled Rita having similar concerns. "Don't worry; we'll make it fit."

He held his cock straight and made it clear to his sister that it was time for her to try it on.

She pressed her lips to his piss slit and dealt it a wet kiss. She started licking up his shaft, preparing him for her mouth. She was gagging to suck that fat cock by now, and she quickly realized her brother was right: they would make it fit, even if she needed to dislocate her jaw. There was no way that boner wasn't going into her mouth tonight.

She laid her tongue on the underside of his dome and gently licked across while gazing up into his eyes. She had to see the look on his face as his big sis was pleasuring him. She knew she would get points for that. She wanted those points, and by the look on his face, she was racking them up fast.

Just because Ellie wouldn't suck dick, didn't mean she wasn't talented. She was a natural, just as Jason had told her a while back. Her mouth instinctively knew what to do with a raging hard-on, like the one she was now presented with, and as she licked and kissed her brother's meaty erection, she pondered how it felt, ironically, so right and unforced unlike past experiences.

"I don't suck dick often," she said quietly while licking up his pole. "I don't really like it."

Oliver brushed her blond hair aside to obtain better access to her magnificent blue eyes. "Well, you're going to suck this one now."

Ellie hated it how her brother had said it as if she didn't have any choice in the matter. If it had been anyone else, she would have long spat in their face and stormed off.

But it was him, her beloved baby bro, and as much as she was disgusted with his chauvinist, primitive behavior, it was making her wet, sopping wet. Although strong-willed, when a guy handled Ellie as though she were nothing but his property, it made her little kitty go crazy. She felt her slit steadily trickling, and she had to harness all of her aforementioned will to keep herself from begging her bro to fuck her.

"Are you going to gag me?" she whispered as she tugged at his broad tip. "Like you gagged that whore?"

"Do you want me to?"

She didn't answer. She wasn't sure of herself at the moment, rubbing the pulsing head of this beautiful cock. By now, she genuinely didn't know who wanted her to suck his dick more.

"I'm doing it because I love you, Oliver. I love you so much."

He caressed her cheek and licked across his lips. "Then show me."

She nodded, her stomach knotting up in anxiety... and anticipation.

She aligned the cock of her brother with her mouth and wrapped her pouty lips around the head. She started gently sucking, enjoying the occasional gasp her brother would voice. She pulled him out and licked up his shaft while trying to process this inconceivable turn of events, a veer so acute that was unsettling her as she was again sucking on the bulbous tip. She could have never seen it coming: that one day she would be on her knees, sucking her baby brother's dick in order to fend off skanky competition.

She took him a little deeper, apprehensive about the possibility of him gagging her, though the longer she was accommodating him in her mouth the less timid she was growing.

"God, his cock feels so nice," she noted as she was picking up some steam in her sucking. "Thank god it fits." Her lips just managed to close around him. "I'm gonna give him the blowjob of his life. He deserves it. No way I'll come second to that Latina puta."

"Oh, fuck, Ellie, I love you so much..."

Ellie felt a fluttering in her chest at the sound of those words. It made her heart go kaboom to know that he loved her. Never in her life had she constantly sought affirmation of love from her boyfriends, but she couldn't help it: her brother was rendering her insecure and needy.

She sucked him out and spat on his mushroom. She never did it before, but she recalled Rita doing it, and she thought it would be a good idea to incorporate a few things she'd learned while watching that tanned bimbo fellating him. She twisted her hand up his shaft, once, twice, yanking at that girthy muscle while her tongue swirled at his piss slit.

She inserted him into her mouth and let go of her fears, dragging her lips along his length, stroking him back and forth. She was giving Oliver the blowjob no boyfriend of hers had ever gotten. Her head was rocking along his erection so gracefully while she was kneading his large balls in her hand, gauging the heft of his sack on her fingertips.

"Christ, his cock is perfect." She sucked him three-quarters in and drew back. "I want this cock in me; I have to. I have to let him fill me." She slid him out, spat on his dick, bobbed her hand fast, and guided him back in, so he would enjoy the warmth of her sweet mouth once more. "Maybe not today, but he's gonna fuck me; I know it. I would let him fuck me now if he pushed me." She slurped on him hungrily, her little womanhood clenching at the thought. "Come on, baby, push me. Can't you feel how bad I want you?"

Oliver let out an audible groan, longing for his beautiful sister while watching his dick sliding in and out of her mouth. "Ellie, I wanna be inside you so bad."

She pulled him out and bobbed her hand on that strong muscle. "That's not gonna happen, Oliver. Be satisfied with what you're already getting from me. Lord knows not many managed to make me do it."

"Okay," he whimpered, almost weeping in disappointment, while his sister was blowing him like a champ.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Okay? That's it? Push me harder! Baby, please, I'm really about to crack."

Oliver bucked lightly, a tingle racing down his spine. "Gorgeous, I really want you. I want to make love to you."

She sucked him out, determined. "Oliver, no; I'm sorry. Now let me concentrate, so you'll come already. I told you I don't like sucking dick."

"You're killing me, Ellie." He moaned as her little wet mouth closed on half of him. "You're telling me you don't want me?"

"Baby, I want you more than I want to breathe!" She plucked him out. "Oliver, stop pushing me. I don't like it."

"Sorry," he gasped forcefully, sensing the bend for her throat against his cock-head. "I just... just love you so much."

"I LOVE YOU, TOO! Come on, Oliver, honey, don't even ask me! Just take me... make love to me!"

Ellie didn't even notice, but she was a tenth of an inch from coughing up his cock as she was battling herself not to fuck that dick stupid.

"God, baby," Oliver panted as he watched his nymph of a sister sucking him in such devotion, rocking that beautiful head of hers along his hard-on. "Keep going like that."

Ellie teased him with her throat a few times, aching for him to do what she feared the most: to gag her. She had completely lost any trace of inhibition. There was only one thing on her mind: her brother's pleasure. She puckered her succulent lips and worked precision sucks, focusing on pressure and technique rather than on speed. Her lips glided along most of that meaty cock as she hummed her own pleasure, feeling his occasional pulse on her tongue. Her throat was soon back taunting his tip, daring him to gag her.

"God, what else do I need to do?! Can't you take a hint?! I want you to gag me like you gagged that whore!"

She sucked him deeper, stressing her intentions.

"Does she want me to gag her? That throat is awfully aggressive... oh, god... sh-shit... she's killing me."

"Gag me, gag me, gag me, gag me, gag me, gag me, gag—FUCKKKKK!"

Without any heads up, Ellie was forced on that brawny member until it vanished in her mouth completely. As she couldn't contain all of this dick in her mouth, it had to squeeze down her little maw, which instantly clenched around it. Her blue eyes bulged and water immersed her catlike sockets before her throat rejected the foreign object with a strong cough.

She panted once he was out, watching her copious slobber slinging down his prune. She looked up into his eyes, astonished that he had just acted out the most loathsome aspect of oral sex, that he had just gagged his own sister as if she were nothing but that Latina slut. Luckily for her, her brother didn't permit her to dwell on it. He stuffed her mouth with his dick and controlled the depth of her sucking. He was holding her by her hair while driving into her mouth, though not in a vile, obscene way, but thoughtfully, careful not to hurt her.

"Oh my god, I can't believe how he gagged me like that! It's so humiliating!" Ellie was preoccupied as her brother was fucking her face. "This is really nice... I like how he's taking control now." She gazed up into his eyes while he was rocking in her mouth in a steady rhythm. "He's a man's man, my baby bro... he's a fucking god!"

"Jesus Christ, I can't believe this is actually happening! Ellie is sucking my dick! My Ellie!" Oliver released her golden hair and observed his sister's lips skidding back and forth on his dick as she was humming and sucking. "Fuck, Ellie, that's brutal..."

"What do I do with his cum? I can feel he's close... fuck! Why did I tell him not to come in my mouth?! I want to swallow him. I never did it before, and I really want to now... what a fucking cunt! I had to warn him... well, maybe if I—FUCKING SHITTTTTTTTTT!"

Oliver vanished his cock again in her mouth, making Ellie cough like a two-dime whore. Her throat was playing an intoxicating melody of guttural noises as her eyes distended with tears and blood. She tried fighting off his hand and cock, but he wouldn't let her move until she was punching his thighs and really choking on his dick.

"Fuck!" she gasped as she coughed him out but kept stroking him, too frightened to damage his build-up. "Oh my god, my throat..."

He gave her three seconds of oxygen before he rammed his baloney back down his big sister's freshly-deflowered gullet.

"Way to go, baby!" Ellie couched up his cock again, feeling his master vein swelling. "Now that's how I love you," she pondered, "when you're being a man and not a scared little boy. Go on, fuck the shit out of my throat!"

And fuck her throat he did. Ellie was gagging, and choking, and coughing up her brother's dick, willingly doing what used to be her greatest fear when blowing a guy. She spat on his dick and bobbed her hand swiftly every time he allowed her to breathe before letting him shove that bloated muscle down her throat and back again.

"Oh, shit," he panted, the pleasure hot and unrelenting as it coursed through him. "Oh, fuck..."

Oliver was less than a minute from culminating. He ceased gagging his sister since she started gagging herself without any encouragement on his behalf. She was having the time of her life with his dick, sucking passionately before choking herself with it. Even the faintest caress to her clit would make her orgasm now; alas, she couldn't address her own needs as Oliver was top priority for her now.

When she was confident he was sufficiently excited, she stopped gagging herself and smoked his pole fast and deep, sucking most of his length as her mouth began to feel more comfortable with being penetrated. Her drool drooped down her chin while she was slurping that meaty cock in hunger, humming incessantly.

"Mmm... mmm... mmm... mmm..."

"Ellie, I'm about to come, fuck... do as you please with me."

Her hand twisted up his shaft and met her mouth as she worked them simultaneously to maximize the pressure inside his panting member. Lips gliding and hand stroking, she rubbed all of this cock, so devoted and committed to make her brother nut. A few seconds of master-blowing, and she knew that that was it. She subdued him.

"Ellie..." he warned, his cock furiously gliding in and out of this nymph's mouth. "I'm co-homyfuckinggodddddd!!!!"

Oliver exploded on his sister's tonsils since Ellie had long accepted that her bro's cum was going down her food pipe tonight. She wouldn't have it any other way. She had to swallow him, to taste him. Only once had she let a guy come down her throat, and she didn't like that taste at all; in fact, she'd stopped mid-swallow to cough up his cum, but not now.

She slowed down as she took as much as she could of her brother's dick in her mouth and allowed him to spray her inner cheeks with his homemade cream. She was surprised by the flavor. Oliver tasted really good. She realized his baby-batter was very much to her liking as warm spurts of it kept splashing the bend of her throat.

"Fuck, Ellie! Swallow my cum, baby... "

His sister sucked him snugly and patiently, allowing him to stack up on adequate masses of that palatable syrup, before her hand rushed it out of his beef straight into her hungrily-anticipating belly. She loved milking him into her mouth like that. She loved the texture and softness of his dick as she squeezed up. She loved the hardness and size of his member as it thrashed on her tongue. She loved the mess it was making in her mouth while splashing about unapologetically. She loved his seed mingling with her spit before she swallowed. She simply loved sucking dick. Her brother's dick.

"Come on, sweetheart, give me every drop," she wished while humming in pleasure. "Hmmmmm... God, that's a lot of cum for just one cock."

She slurped on, hooked on the taste, until she could feel his load diminishing. She lowered her mouth around him almost all the way down. Her pouty lips had a good grip on him when she drew his cum all the way up his piss slit and onto her pink tongue. She then gazed up into his needy eyes as she gulped it down.

"Oh, god... Jesus... wow... wow..."

Oliver looked down at his sister as she was bargaining with his dick for leftovers, seemingly disappointed with the size of his load. She kept sucking straight from the slit while giving his dick a few power-strokes, making sure she took all of her brother.

"Ellie, there's no more," he chuckled, euphoric. "I assure you, you've cleaned me out."

She smiled sweetly up at him while licking the still-hard shaft, away from the over-sensitive tip, just wanting to feel that warm wurst again on her tongue.

"God, I bet that fucker has been having the time of his life with your mouth," he sighed bitterly.

Ellie stopped licking and looked up. "Oliver, no. I never suck him. I told you I don't like it."

"Yeah, right. There's no way you don't suck cock daily."

She lurched up to her feet. "I don't! Honest to god, Oliver, I never sucked anyone like this."

He pulled up his sweats and snickered. "Next you're gonna tell me you never let him gag you or that you never swallowed him cum, right?"

"No fucking way! You're my first, baby, I swear!" Tears streaked down her fair cheeks. "Why are you talking to me like I'm a fucking slut... don't you see you're hurting me?!"

Only now Oliver noticed his sister's shaken frame of mind and quickly wiped off that scornful look. He put his arms around her, hating himself for the way he had treated her.

"I wanted to do something nice for you," she sobbed in his ear. "I wanted to give you the best blowjob ever! More than the one that fucking cunt gave you... and this is how you talk to me? Like a whore?"

"I'm sorry, Ellie. I... I just hate the thought of..." He heaved a sigh, frustrated.

"You hate what, Oliver?"

"I hate the thought of him... touching you, like... in any way. I guess I just..." He sighed. "I'm so sorry; I didn't mean it. It was an awesome blowjob, and I love you so much for wanting me to enjoy it this much. It really moves me, Ellie."

"So, do you believe me?" she said in a sob, finding it hard to calm down. "That I don't give head? And on the rare occasion that I did, it wasn't even remotely like the one I just gave you."

"Yeah, sweetheart, I believe you. I'm so sorry, Ellie; don't cry." He dug his fingers in her hair, furious with himself. "I'm such a fucking idiot!"

"No, you're not an idiot; you're my baby." She nuzzled his chest, indulging in his loving embrace. "I've always loved you, Oliver... always."

"I know," he sighed and held her tighter, the guilt gnawing at him.

"Hon," she whispered on his chest a minute later."

"Yeah?"

"You said those mean things because you're jealous, didn't you?"

"Like crazy."

She smiled inwardly. "Good. I mean, good that you're jealous. I mean, good that you didn't say it 'cause—"

Oliver cracked up at her purposeless yammering.

"Don't laugh at me," she whined, pretending to be offended.

blackmatter
blackmatter
1,323 Followers