The Things You Make Me Feel Ch. 06

Story Info
To the victor go the spoils.
15.3k words
4.79
47.2k
113

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackmatter
blackmatter
1,311 Followers

"So... do you want to talk about it?" Ellie asked after picking Oliver up from the mall on a Friday evening. He'd called her twenty minutes ago.

"No," he replied quietly while gazing out the window with a solemn expression on his plump face.

"Well, that look can only mean one thing: girl problems." She took a left turn as she drove them home. "I'm right, aren't I?"

Oliver glimpsed at her before he resumed staring absently out the window.

Ellie gave a sigh and lightly squeezed his knee in encouragement. "What happened?"

Oliver took a moment to gather his thoughts. His sister knew him too well to keep it from her. "There's this girl that... I really like, and Tommy had me convinced that..." He heaved a sigh as he again looked out the window. "I don't feel like talking about it."

Ellie squeezed his knee again, his dejected mood filling in the blanks in her head. "What did that little bitch say when you'd told her that?"

Oliver turned his head to her and gave a chuckle or two, to which Ellie added her cute, girly giggles. "I haven't told her, and she's not a bitch."

The blue in his sister's eyes soften, and her grip on the chubby, leather-clad wheel loosened again. "Well, if you haven't told her, then maybe she isn't after all." She brought the car to a halt at the stop sign and waited for the old lady with the cane to cross. "Then what happened? Why haven't you told her?"

"Because she doesn't like me."

"And how would you know if you—"

"She's into a buddy of mine. They were all over each other from the moment we met up with them."

Her head bobbed in empathy as she accelerated to the legal speeding limit. "I'm sorry."

"Yeah, whatever," he mumbled with slumped shoulders, his hands clasped in his lap. "I didn't really think she liked me," he said in a defeated voice seconds later.

"And why would you think that? Even if it turned out to be true?"

"Why? 'Cause she's... girls like her don't like guys like me."

"What, girls like her don't like smart, sensitive, and amazing guys like you? I find it hard to believe."

A bitter smirk curled the right corner of his lips at Ellie's consoling efforts. She didn't want to bring up the elephant in the room, and he appreciated it, especially when it was very unlike her, but in his current frame of mind, it was also irksome. "Yeah, I'm sure that's what girls care about: sensitive and... all that crap."

"It's not crap, and you'd be surprised."

"Ellie, I appreciate you trying, but we both know it's bull."

"And how do we know that exactly?"

"Well... take you for example: how many fat boyfriends have you had?"

Ellie moistened her lips as she was trying to think how to get away from that. They both knew he had her there. "For your information, I don't have a problem dating a guy who's overweight."

"Then why haven't you?"

"Because I've never been asked out by one."

"Yeah, I'm sure that's why," her brother retorted bitterly.

The blonde sighed. "Listen, Oliver, you're only 14. Your body is constantly changing, and—"

"Ellie, let's just drop it. Can we do that?"

She couldn't drop it, not before she made him feel better. "You wanna know something? I think you're an amazing kid; I really do, Oliver. So what if you're overweight and wearing"—her eyes swept over his attire in painful disapproval—"these clothes. You are beautiful on the inside. There are so many qualities in you that—"

"Beautiful on the inside?" He snorted. "That's basically saying: you're a fat fuck, and you're gonna die a virgin. As a former cheerleader, I have to say, you really suck at this, Ellie."

Their eyes met in a glance that seemed to stretch across centuries before they broke it off with a string of chuckles. Ellie always appreciated it about her little brother, when he'd call her out on her bullshit.

"Generally speaking, you wouldn't be wrong, that if a girl tells you that, it's... not good news, but it's not what I'm doing here. I do think that you're incredible, Oliver, and if that girl doesn't like you, then it simply means that she's not meant for you. There's gonna come a day when you'll meet the right girl, someone who will see what I see, and when that girl comes along, everything will fall into place. And much more importantly"—she squeezed his knee for the third time, and while cocking a shapely brow, shot him a sly smile—"you will not be a virgin anymore."

They guffawed at her quip.

Oliver hadn't realized it, but his sister had done some serious cheering since she'd picked him up, and he was beginning to feel, dare he say, bullish about his prospects?

He considered her words for a minute or two. "How will I know when... you know, the right girl... I mean is there like... a sign or something?"

Ellie gave him a warm smile. He was so innocent, even compared to kids his age, but she adored that about him. It was those little things that separated him from his brothers, that gave him that uniqueness that she found so appealing.

"Well, I'm not much of an expert, but if the cinema and all those great love stories are to be believed, then you just..." she trailed off, trying to make sense of it in her own head, as well.

"What? You just what?"

She cast a glance at him, the crescent moon leering at the slight freckles on her ravishing face. "You just... know."

*

Oliver squinted his eyes open, trying to adjust to the faint light beaming from his bedside lamp.

"What's the time?" he pondered and checked the clock on the wall.

It was only 9 in the morning. In front him lay his naked sister, peacefully asleep in her brother's arms as he was spooning her. He gave a sigh, his dream slowly fading to the back of his head.

He softly kissed Ellie's shoulder blade, dwelling on the last bit of the conversation they'd had in the car. He vaguely remembered that day, even though almost a decade had passed. He'd never had a shot with that girl or any girl he liked throughout his pubescence. He was too insecure and naïve, or perhaps Ellie was right, and it was never meant to be. He kissed her shoulder blade again.

His heartbeats quickened as he studied his sister's pale curves, the magnificent swells on her slender chest, and her flowing blond hair that seemed to glitter under the soft yellow light. She had such flawless, creamy skin, he reflected while drinking her in. He was always aware of that of course, but now, he was seeing parts of her to-die-for body that he had never before, that Ellie should have never allowed him.

He ran his fingers over her shoulder, down her side, skimming across her ribs, sinking into the curve of her waist, mounting her slight hips. His sister was built like a fantasy, he admitted while gently cupping the tight globe of her backside. She was the epitome of perfection according to modern standards: skinny, shapely, and incompressiblly busty. All woman, and all natural.

Her words kept resounding in his head while he was lightly massaging her muscular bun, that when the right girl came along, he'd know. The image of his late wife pierced his sister's words at that second. He'd loved Bianca. He'd been completely in love with her, every second of every day he'd spent with her, but had she been the right girl?

He rolled to his back with a sigh, his head an aching mess. "Was Bianca the right girl?"

This should have been such an easy question, but it wasn't, and acknowledging it now was paining. He'd been too young and unworldly to know it then, and now that so many years had passed, he couldn't be certain anymore. He set his eyes on Ellie again, as if she could solve this quandary for him. She couldn't, he knew. No one could; not even him. Gazing at his nude sister, however, provided an answer to a question he hadn't even asked.

He rolled back to his side, draping an arm over the serene blonde as he spooned her yet again. There was no question because there needed not to be. He simply... knew, without a shadow of a doubt -- she was the right girl. The one.

A soft smile crossed his face when Ellie squirmed upon contact. The bloom of her ass nestled deeper in his groin as she sought to vanish in his embrace, as though to validate his ruminations. He easily engulfed this hot babe with his masculine frame as Ellie's bony stature presented little challenge. Only the plumpness of her bosom and the golden waterfall that she called her hair couldn't be concealed.

Last night started coming to him while he was lovingly caressing her arm. They'd sat for dinner in a fancy restaurant, both having grilled fish while sharing a bottle of gewürztraminer. From there, they had gone clubbing. Flashbacks of them doing shot after shot in the club raced before his eyes. They were dancing and laughing and drinking... they were too intoxicated to drive, so they had taken a cab back a couple of hours before sunrise.

Oliver kissed Ellie's delicate shoulder, remembering how incredible she had been all through the night. She might have been downhearted because of her breakup, but she'd bounced back like a champ. She insisted to pay for the entire night, and he could feel how important it was to her that he enjoyed every second with her.

Images of their late-night romp then filled his head. He was rough with her, he knew. He hated himself when recalling slapping her in the face with his dick, but he was too intoxicated to stop himself. He then remembered his violent thrusts. He prayed his drunken brutality hadn't hurt her delicate flower. His eyes sloped down her hourglass frame as he took a better look at her shaved sex. His cum was still seeping out of her.

"What a sight," he thought.

They were too drunk to tidy up, passing out seconds after he climbed off of her. They weren't even in the covers. Not only that, they fell asleep with their bodies sprawled across the bed.

"What a wild night," he muttered.

He went to the bathroom to drain the gallons of piss and returned to bed. He knew he should go back to sleep as he had only four hours of slumber at best, but he was too distracted by his expanding manhood. Without realizing, he was getting horny while observing his sister sleeping like an angel.

He knew his wood was for good—unless he did something about it. He shot her pussy another ungodly look. The sight of his semen oozing out of this goddess and onto her sensual thigh was making him harder than ever. He had to unload, so he could go back to sleep.

He propped her leg atop his knee and positioned himself behind her. He then grabbed his cock and secured it between her labia. He ran his prick up and down her slit, watching her fatty lips clinging to him as he went back and forth. He then placed his tip under her clitoris and gave it a few jiggles; Ellie didn't even stir. After playing around with her bald pussy, he knew this sleeping beauty would have to take him. He aligned his dick with her cum-trickling entrance and pressed, horny as hell.

While engrossed in her sweet dream, Ellie felt some pressure in her cunt. She woke up abruptly only to see her brother trying to enter her. She couldn't believe he was about to fuck her while she was asleep. Looking down at her slit, groggy from sleep and hung-over, she watched his cock-head scooping up cum-residues off her thigh from hours ago and compelling it back into her filthy hole. She knew he wanted her to take it back in.

She decided to go back to sleep and let him do whatever he wanted with her. She would kill herself before she stopped him. It was his pussy now anyway. She rested her head back in the crook of his arm, shut her eyes, and tried falling back to sleep while her brother was holding her leg in the air and was getting ready to violate her.

She could feel his morning wood pressing to her dirty cleft, feeling him splitting her lips, and she prayed he'd be gentle with her. The clobbering of her pussy was easily felt, now that the alcohol faded. She knew she'd be wet for him in no time at all, yet she was fearful of the penetration. She was afraid he would tear her up before she had the chance to get properly lubricated. To Ellie's surprise, her pussy was experiencing no difficulties, and his meaty member was sliding into her body with ease.

"Smart boy," she pondered, realizing that the aged cum he had pushed back into her smoothed her for him. A shudder of lust ran through her at the thought.

It was a bit crammed, but her brother was gentle, giving her time to adapt, and her excitement soon coated his cock from tip to base. Oliver groaned upon disappearing his pesky wood in his sleeping sister. He kept himself motionless inside her for a lengthy moment, kissing her back and just basking in the snug embrace of her sex.

His delicate kisses were of love rather than lust, which Ellie could feel and admire. She nuzzled his arm with a smile, and before she knew it, she, miraculously, drifted back to sleep, happily full. The sound of rhythmic breathing soon filled the room, and Oliver couldn't have been more excited.

"How often does one get to do his big sis? And while she's asleep?! Not often," he asked and answered.

Ellie was trapped in her erotic dream, and in it, the love of her life was stroking inside her while kissing her shoulders and neck. It sent tingles down to her toes and clit. In the dream, his manhood was thick and hard, filling her to the brim; her pussy was wet and hot, stuffy like the South American jungles; her breathing was quick and shallow in her dream. Oh, what a lovely dream... or was it?

Her eyes shot open, her breathing rapid. After a moment of confusion, she realized her dream was mimicking reality. "Thank god," she thought. Her leg was still up in the air when she looked down at her cunt, her brother fucking all sleep out of her. The underside of his mushroom peeped from inside of her, exposing the mingling of her desire and the cum he had forced into her, before he slid back into her sex, all the way in, feeding her his warm, plump cock.

He was delicate, fucking her slowly, planting wet kisses on her flushed skin. She knew her sleep was gone now if only because of the smell; she was reeking of sex. She took a noseful of the strong scent of her lust and softly moaned in delight. She was close. She could tell just by the fragranced air, never mind her pussy was smoldering with need.

Up till now, Ellie refrained from looking into her brother's eyes. She was afraid he would panic and stop when realizing she was awake, and the last thing she wanted was to discourage him. That, however, became unfeasible when she was about to crest on his cock. She wanted him to come with her, so they could go back to sleep, and she knew just the thing that would make him throb.

She ceased the pretense of sleep and shot him her devastating look while stroking his bottom shin with her taut toes. She delivered the most painful, pleading look she could muster, as if he were murdering her with his dick. It wasn't difficult for her since her eyes were always begging before she climaxed. She didn't know why or when it started, but it was as natural for her as breathing.

Assaulted by her catlike blue eyes, Oliver knew his sister wanted him to unload inside her. There was no way she hadn't figured out what she was doing to him by now. He drove into her with greater purpose, confident that she was going to come with him. The mouthwatering scent of her pussy and her crazy breathing were her telltale, second only to her imploring eyes.

He still couldn't believe he was inside her. It was going to be difficult getting used to. She was his big sister, his only sister, and the one girl he adored the most, and what a girl... a heart-stopper. Never in his life had he believed he could get a girl her caliber. Ellie was the girl on top of the pyramid, the one that everyone noticed first, the one that sucked the attention out of a room... he raised her leg higher up and let her wet snatch rub him good.

Ellie's heaving bosom gave away the magnitude of her excitement. Her leg was held up in the air while she was locked in a staring contest with her brother, resolved to outlast him. Her other leg was busy with the loving caresses her stretched toes were awarding him, and her cunt was being stroked by the dick she loved the most.

Her pussy was soon catching fire, and she needed Oliver to put it out, but his stamina was surprising since not even a single pulse could be felt in her wringing wet channel. How dared he defy her eyes? Ellie would have none of that. She, and only she would decide when he were to come. She switched to heavy artillery, upgrading her lustful gasps to ludicrous whimpers, as she pinched a pair of pink, puffy nipples and flooded her blue eyes with tears. "Let's see him now."

Not even two strokes later, that swollen member was throbbing inside her, aching for relief. She smiled inwardly and went off on his cock.

By now, Ellie knew that when her brother was coming inside her, he would go for the deepest impale. It was just the way he was programmed. He simply wanted her to take him as deep as possible, to make her burst with his seed, and she had no qualms about that.

She released her knee from his grip and rocketed it to her bust. "There, now he'll be able to shoot deeper." She took her brother's hand and cupped her tit into his warm palm, knowing he was going to squeeze the fuck out of it upon exploding. His knuckles promptly locked on a taut nipple, which made the blonde whimper so sensually. Still peaking, Ellie took a deep breath and held, knowing she would need every molecule of oxygen to ride out his blast.

Originally, Oliver planned to try to spare his sister, but from watching all of her prep work, he knew she was in peace with the balls-deep seeding. He thrust as deep as the position allowed, his hard, brimming balls trying to squeeze in, as well. With a swollen nipple helplessly trapped between in his knuckles, he squeezed Ellie's breast and shot for the stars.

Watching his breathless sister trying to convulse through both of their orgasms while in fetal position made Oliver feel that some leniency was in order. He was willing to give up on some of her spasmodic pussy in exchange for her breathing again.

"Don't you fucking dare!" Ellie growled breathlessly, heartbroken by his retreat. "All the way in and as hard as you can!"

A rich slushing noise reverberated in the room when he plunged back into her tight cleft, and Ellie squealed when her bro bottomed out. Her breast spilled from his tight grip, her nipple so erect and aching between his knuckles. She pulled his knee to her bust atop hers and whimpered like a female in heat, welcoming her brother's hot spurts of jizz into her most intimate place.

With a manly roar, Oliver transported the last of his swimmers deep into his sister's scalding sex, where, god forbid, they were to hunt down and assail a fertile egg. He released her breast, then her nipple, slowly coming down while the hot blonde was still balled up, riding the last golden ripples of her orgasm. Their bare, wet genitals throbbed in harmony, flesh to flesh, until the sister's spasms dwindled, and they remained tangled in a symphony of labored breaths before dozing off again.

***

"Oliver, take off that tarp and jump in!" Jack hollered while in the midst of a splashing battle with Rick.

"Tarp," Rick echoed in a chuckle. "Good one."

"Why don't you suck on this?" Oliver came back, flipping Jack the bird.

"Ooooo!" Rick exclaimed in hopes Jack would get mad enough to discipline his little brother.

"Don't make me come over there and slap your face silly."

Oliver replied with a frustrated head shake. He wanted to stand up to Jack, but he knew it wouldn't be wise. His brother was taller and stronger, and he would just humiliate him. Sitting by the edge of pool, he hissed a juicy curse under his breath and submerged his legs.

blackmatter
blackmatter
1,311 Followers