The Things You Make Me Feel Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackmatter
blackmatter
1,323 Followers

Staring up into his needy eyes, groping his toned bottom, the hot blonde paced herself just as the succulent head smote the curve of her throat and slid down past it for what she knew was the last time. She felt his cock tensing, then pulsing, and finally eru—

"MMM! MMM! MMM!" she cried as her brother went off down her clenching sheath, spouting his viscous gravy down the violated passage.

Her throat quaked with each throb of his cock, portending the fresh batch of cum that she needed to swallow. Ellie was a gifted cocksucker though, and even a better sister. She pressed to his groin, her face buried in that thin shrubbery, his thick, long manhood lodged down her throat, and relieved her brother as deeply as he wanted, as she wanted, all the while humming her delight and joy.

Explosive spurts of spunk splashed down her throat, and with such a large member crammed down her food pipe, Ellie did her best to swallow. She could feel him throbbing on her tongue while spouting down her gullet, discharging, before she coaxed his ropes beyond into her stomach with a stubborn gulp. When he was coming down, she drew half of him out and wrung his junk in her mouth, just atop her sweet pink tongue.

She stroked and squeezed, his welting wurst so substantial in her fist. Dregs of his sperm mingled with her spit while she kept on pumping and sucking, easing his little troopers into her loving mouth. She pressed his extracts to her palate, relishing the taste of his baby seeds as they greased the ceiling of her oral cavity, before she gulped, purring approvingly as she did.

*

Exiting the bathroom, her arms tightly around his neck and his around her slight waist, they kissed deeply while Oliver teetered forward and Ellie backward. They couldn't separate, sucking face all the way back to kitchen, where Michela was painting with earnest attention.

"I love you," Oliver breathed and sucked her pouty lips again and again.

"I love you," his sister murmured back and darted her tongue into his mouth. "So much..."

They were so lost in each other, kissing, gasping, the way two people deeply in love do, until Ellie's phone reminded her that she needed get a move on.

She broke from his lips, her eyelids heavy with need. "That's Kara. I need to go."

Oliver palmed her cheeks and kissed her as if she'd said nothing, and Ellie didn't even attempt to resist, her lips parting for his tongue, her sex hot and secreting lust. Kara would just have to wait until her brother had enough. Ultimately, he let her go when sucking her lips meaningfully, their excitement thumping in their chests.

He nibbled her bottom lip. "Don't take too long."

She tugged at his lip back, giving a soft moan as she did. "I miss you already..."

He gave her tight ass a swat that made his sister lunge away with a cute, satisfying shriek. Giggling, she fetched her purse and sashayed toward the door on her platforms.

"Papi, can I go to the mall with Mommy?"

Ellie stopped in her tracks, her blue eyes taken by stupor as she swiveled. Oliver was just as dazed, goggling at his little girl, who hadn't even lifted her head from her drawing book as she painted the princess's dress in a dark shade of blue.

Children are the most fascinating creatures there is. Michela couldn't even be bothered to stop painting after dropping a bomb the size of a nuke. And why would she? At the tender age of 5, she couldn't comprehend the deep meaning behind what she'd said, nor did she care. Untroubled with the trivialities burdening the lives of adults, she was blind to the impact that word carried.

As she should be. The world of children is a beautiful, innocent world, one that simplicity stands at its core. It's a world liberated of pretense, lies, and trickery. It's a world where one instinctively speaks the truth, where honesty and candor are deeply rooted in the soil their little feet stand upon. It's a simple world where one wears one's heart on one's sleeve.

And Michela was a citizen of that world. She was a child, and a very loved one. Sheltered by her doting father, her world remained pure and intact. She had no grasp of ugly inhibitions born from adulthood, and she never had to fear of bearing her heart. And that's all she had done here: expressing what was in her heart.

"Can I, Papi?"

The siblings traded looks, yet very different from those they had only seconds ago.

"Principessa, um..." Oliver swallowed, lost for words.

An emotional Ellie set her purse on the small kitchen table Michela was drawing on and knelt before her. "Sunshine, what... what did you call me?"

Michela changed crayons, painting the rim of the dress in pink. "I called you Mommy. My friend Rachel at kindergarten told me that if you're sleeping in the same bed with Papi, it means you're my mommy now. And I was so happy, because I never had a mommy, and now I have one, like all the other kids."

Ellie's eyes welled up as she caressed Michela's hair. She sighed as she looked up at Oliver, who seemed still addled as to how he was supposed to feel about it. She knew his head must be reeling. After all, her real mommy had died while giving birth to her, and there had been no sign that could prepare him for this moment.

They hadn't gotten the chance to discuss it, and perhaps Ellie should have first asked her brother how he felt about it, but as emotional and excited as she was, she made an executive decision. She loved this little girl no less than Oliver, as if she'd come from her own loins. Until today, her brother might have had the final say regarding Michela, but not anymore.

Tears streaming from her eyes, she palmed the little girl's cheeks and kissed her tenderly, the way only a mother could. "That's very true, what your friend said. I am your mommy and always will be."

A grin exploded across her daughter's face. Although Michela had no doubt Ellie was her mother, to hear her acknowledging it, filled her heart with joy she'd never experienced before. Her father did what he could, and she would forever cherish him for it, but every girl needed a mother.

She wrapped her tiny arms round Ellie's neck, her little heart aflutter. "I love you, Mommy!"

"I love you too, sunshine," Ellie wept in reply, holding her daughter so tightly, their bodies convulsing with sobs of happiness.

And just like that, Ellie became a mother, and she didn't even have to give birth. Holding her daughter in her arms, she couldn't process it yet, but the words "Zia Ellie" would never be uttered ever again.

She kissed Michela repeatedly and rose to her feet. She fetched her purse and clasped her daughter's hand in hers as she looked determinedly at Oliver. "I'm taking our girl to the mall."

This was a bittersweet moment for Oliver but mostly sweet. He knew that if Bianca was watching, she would approve. He'd given their daughter everything he had, dedicated his life to her, but there was only so he much he could give, and heaven knew she deserved more.

Behind misty eyes, he bobbed his head, smiling tenderly. "Hurry back, you two."

***

Kara met up with Ellie and Michela at the mall shortly after as they were making last-minute purchases before everyone hit the road. Ellie acquired the aromatic oil she'd been applying on herself to her brother's pleasure along with miscellaneous hygiene products. The two of them then bought new swim suits and clogs—Michela got her own set, naturally—and the three sauntered to the exit, each relishing an ice cream cone with the flavor of her choice.

No more than fifty feet from the exit, Michela darted to a coin-operated police motorcycle that she simply had to mount before they left. Her mother slotted the exact sum in, and the motorcycle jerked into an undulating motion, flashing lights and sounding sirens, while a female dispatcher informed the little girl on the radio of a hot pursuit she needed to partake in. Michela devoured the remains of her ice cream, clutched the grips of the handlebar, and merrily headed off.

The women stood not far away, tittering in mirth as they observed the little girl haphazardly pushing buttons while swinging herself forward, as though the infantile contraption would speed up if she did. Kara was then brought into tears when learning about the amazing development in Ellie's relationship with Michela. But just as the brunette was about to share some exciting news of her own, Ellie noted in the corner of her eye a man she'd used to know very intimately up until not very long ago.

Kara stopped mid-sentence, realizing she wouldn't be doing any sharing any time soon. She gave the blonde a look that effectively said, "This is going to get awkward..." and left to join Michela.

Consternated, Ellie gauged the man's face, who stood reasonably far and yet too close to ignore. He seemed to be waiting for her to make the first move. The pain as well as the shock in his gaze hinted that much. She released a sigh, discarded her ice cream, and strutted forth to meet him halfway.

They stood silently next to one another for an agonizingly tense moment before Ellie, while clasping her hands nervously, finally croaked, "Hello, Jason."

He replied with an almost imperceptible nod, his eyes registering her bulging belly over and over, as though a third or a forth glance would somehow flatten it.

Ellie swallowed in discomfort as her ex-fiancé openly studied her advanced pregnant looks. She made a monumental effort to raise a smile on her face, however strained. "How've you been?"

He shot her a look. "Not as busy as you have, obviously."

Ellie gulped again, hating every second of this gauche encounter. This was the first time she had either seen or spoken to him since that night he and Oliver had gotten down over her. He looked incredibly buff, even by his standards. Thankfully, his nose seemed to have healed properly, Ellie was relieved to see. "Jason, I've been wanting—"

"Question," he cut her off. "How far along are you?"

"Far enough," she replied dryly, reluctant to volunteer any details.

He paused to better gauge the size of her belly. "I don't suppose it's mine by any chance?"

Teeth nervously grating, the blonde replied with a shake of her head.

His brows knotted angrily, even if he hadn't meant to. "May I ask who the lucky guy is?"

Ellie sighed, quickly becoming testy. "No, you may not."

"Why not? It's not like I give a shit anymore."

"If you don't give a shit, then why ask in the first place?"

"Just curious who you replaced me with. I have strong hunch about someone, but... it wouldn't be appropriate to suggest it."

Ellie gulped, rolling her eyes as she did.

"I'm doing okay by the way. Thanks for asking," he said sardonically.

"If you hadn't insisted on making this so fucking awkward, I might've taken interest."

His face twisted into an expression of aching perplexity. "I've made this awkward? For fuck sake, we're not even six months broken up, and—"

"Eight," she emphatically corrected.

"Eight months then; whatever. It doesn't change the fact that you got yourself knocked up by—we'll just call him a mystery guy for the time being—the second you called off the wedding. Or was it even before that?"

"Jason, you're mad and hurt, and you have every reason to be. The way I handled us was definitely not my finest hour. Had I had the chance to go back, I would've done it all differently. But I can't. All I can do is tell you how truly sorry I am for everything that happened. You didn't deserve that, and I will forever regret the way I hurt you. For what it's worth, it was never my intention. It may not seem like that to you, but I do care about you. I want you to be happy. I sincerely do."

"I was happy. You know, up to the moment you started going crazy."

"I was happy, too, Jason."

"Not happy enough as it turned out."

Ellie shook her head, shuffling her weight from one foot to the other as she glimpsed at Kara and Michela. Her best friend reassured her with a look that said I've got it covered and fed more money into the machine, keeping Michela preoccupied.

"You know, you never gave me an explanation. A real explanation."

Ellie glanced at the throng of happy shoppers that passed them by and heaved a sigh. "Jason, I want to explain it to you, but I can barely explain it to myself. A year later, and I'm still not sure I completely understand it."

Her ex-fiancé pondered her words, specifically the incriminating timeframe she may or may not have intended to divulge. "Let's cut the bull here for a second, Ellie, shall we? The baby? It's Oliver's, isn't it? You've been fucking your own brother, haven't you?"

Ellie shook her head in exasperation, slowly unravelling.

"Holy crap, it is his."

"You know what? Fuck it. Yes, Oliver and I are in a relationship, and yes, it's his baby. You can now go ahead and start all the rumors you want about me, drag my name through the mud, trash me, shame me, whatever. If it makes you feel better, calling me out publicly about what a perv I am, then just go ahead and do it. Ruin my life."

"It'll ruin your life for sure, but how is it going to make me feel better?"

"I don't know! I don't know anything anymore, Jason! Just do what you think it's best for you. If you want vengeance, then here's your chance. Go ahead and... wreck my life."

"Why did you even confess it to me if you knew it was gonna wreck your life?"

"Maybe because I deserve it... I don't know."

Jason shook his head frustratingly. Eight months later, and despite all the suffering she'd caused him, he still couldn't bear seeing her in tears. She always had that strange influence on men.

"I can't promise you that I'm not going to say anything. But seriously, Ellie, what the hell is wrong with you? You dumped me for your own brother?"

Ellie sniffled, wiping off her tears. "I don't expect you or anyone else for that matter to understand it."

"Can you at least try? Make me understand it? Considering we were engaged and all, and you did break my heart..."

Ellie sniffled again, her eyes red. "Will... will it make you feel better?"

"I don't know, but it'll give me closure. And if you really care about me, wouldn't you want me to have closure?"

Ellie achingly bobbed her head, tears streaming from her eyes all over again. "I do."

"Okay then."

The blonde collected her thoughts as she cleared the tears from her cheeks. "Jason, for the better part of our relationship, I... I was happy. I loved you; I got engaged to you; I wanted a life with you. But then... he came back, and it fucked my head real bad. I... I..."

"So just like that, you weren't happy anymore? Because if I remember correctly, nothing changed between us."

"No, not between us, but... inside me, it did change. And I should've come clean about it right from the get go—and if he wasn't my brother, I would've, Jason. I would've cut you loose much sooner and cleaner. But it was excruciating for me to acknowledge. He was my brother; it was taboo; it could've ruined our family. But... ultimately, a girl needs to follow her heart, no matter how crazy and how completely off the reservation it seems, and my heart, as much as I tried ignoring it -- wanted him."

Jason swallowed, squeezing down the lump in his throat.

"Not many women would've done what I did had they been in my shoes, but would you really have wanted me to marry you when my heart belonged to another? When I could no longer reciprocate your love? It wouldn't have been fair to you, Jason, even if I could. And he's my brother; he was always going to be there... I wouldn't have been able to forget him."

Jason nodded as he suppressed his tears. "You know, it hurts hearing all of this. Because although I suspected you were doing something with him, I never had proof. But I think it mostly hurts because... if he hadn't showed up, we would've been married now, this baby would've been mine..." He gave a sigh, his eyes misting over. "We would've been so happy."

Ellie wrapped her arms around him and wept softly on his chest, and to her surprise, he didn't push her away. "I'm really sorry, Jason. You're such... an incredible guy. And I know this is still hard for you, but... I really do believe that everything that happened is for the best. Very soon, you'll meet a girl, the right girl."

"I already met her," he whispered hoarsely, "and she dumped me for her brother."

Ellie pulled away, noting the wetness in his eyes. "No, it isn't me, Jason. But she is out there, and when the time's right... you'll find her."

"Mommy, I'm done. We can go now."

Ellie tearfully giggled as her daughter clung to her side with such love she'd always imagined her brother felt. She smiled at Jason, who was staring down at Michela, deep in thought. "I wish you all the best of luck, Jason. Wherever life takes you."

Taking a deep breath, her ex bobbed his head, a benevolent smile slowly and achingly rising on his lips. "Oddly enough, and in spite of everything... I wish that for you, too."

***

Ellie and Michela waited for Oliver outside the car while he was lugging the suitcases out of the apartment building. The second Ellie set her eyes on him, her throat was stifled with tears, happy tears. Oliver gave her his signature smile from afar and opened the trunk to Alice's car. Since Ellie's Mini Cooper couldn't accommodate the three of them plus Ellie's considerable luggage, their mother had given them her car. She would roll with her husband along with Dave and Kara in Dan's BMW, the same one Ellie and her baby bro had violated numerous times by now.

Oliver loaded the trunk with the suitcases after seconds of fumbling and tinkering for every extra inch of space. Michela jumped in the back, and Ellie wrapped her arms around him, softly crying as she did. This day had been so emotional thus far, and Ellie really hoped she wouldn't be sobbing for the rest of the weekend.

Oliver kissed the top of head, loving the feeling of her pregnant belly nuzzling at him. "What's with the tears, Mommy?"

Ellie chuckled as she looked up into his eyes. "You have this effect on me, you know."

"And here I thought it was our daughter."

"No. This time, it's all you, my gorgeous boyfriend."

He tucked a few strands of hair behind her ear and dug his fingers in her thick, golden mane. "Is everything okay?"

Her blue ponds twinkled with true bliss. "I've got my man with me, my daughter... it doesn't get any better than that."

Her mouth found his as they sucked and kissed, their genitals tactfully grinding together. Oliver squeezed those tight little buns while his tongue thoroughly explored her sweet, warm mouth. Ellie softly moaned and bulged her tush, cupping and kneading those fine, muscular orbs into his lewd palms. The kissed passionately, losing themselves for long seconds, before Oliver tenderly pulled away, gasping as he did.

"Now sit that tight ass in the car, and let's roll."

"Yes, Master, baby," his stunning sister purred teasingly and spun around.

Nibbling her bottom lip, she grinned suggestively at him over her shoulder as she posed, standing on her tippy-toes, her butt jutting out.

Oliver chuckled and handed her right globe a good, caveman slap, and the blonde yelped and giggled as she sat her perfection of ass down in the passenger seat.

***

Up in the mountains, over four hours later, Oliver, Ellie, and Michelle rendezvoused with the rest of their family in the parking lot of the splendorous resort that was situated across the edge of the mountain. Giggling, Ellie pulled her bare feet off the dashboard and stepped out to the sweltering sun. She was in such a good mood. The moment Michela had dozed off in the midst of watching Frozen on her iPad, she and her brother had begun teasing and groping one another.

blackmatter
blackmatter
1,323 Followers
123456...8