The Things You Make Me Feel Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackmatter
blackmatter
1,315 Followers

Grinning at each other, the women instantly huddled as they proceeded into the grandeur lobby without a care in the world, leaving the heavy lifting to the men. The guys had serious work cut out for them as each female seemed to have mistakenly packed for a month-long vacation. Oliver, easily, had the most trouble hauling his girls' luggage while being ignored by Jack and ribbed by Dave and his father.

The ladies had already claimed their respective room keys by the time the guys trickled into the cool lobby. They then handed the keys over to the disheartened men and announced that they were going to scope the amenities out, namely the pool and its in-water bar. The perspiring men set off promptly, scouring the place for their rooms.

The resort was vast, sprawling over two hundred-fifty acres of land. It offered a golf course, tennis and basketball courts, video rooms, and several smaller pools atop the prominent one, which featured attractions such as slides, caves, and a waterfall. At the heart of it, stood a stout, rectangular complex that housed the lobby, a state-of-the-art gym, and several other amenities, such as a laundry room and a spa equipped with a wet sauna. Strewn across the premises were quaint stone cabins, arranged in clusters of three-four, and anchored by an outdoor hot tub sitting smack at the center of each.

At long last, the guys had located their rooms. Unfortunately, the four-room clusters were all booked out, so they split up: Jack and Dan headed to one cluster while Oliver and Dave found theirs a two-minute walk away. After strolling about the resort, everyone took an afternoon nap before they awoke for dinner. Or was it a banquet?

A buffet table that stretched as far as the eye could see, laden with a bevy of colorful salads and exquisite carbs, capped off with a mouthwatering orgy of fish, meat, and poultry. The desserts lay on a separate rounded table that was packed with waffles, pancakes, cheesecakes, and a baffling diversity of chocolate cakes alongside cereals of all sizes and flavors.

Michela kept on coming and going with the vigor of a starving waitress, piling onto her plate portions of food that could have fed a small army platoon. The whole family found it immensely entertaining, and each time she rose for a refill, a warm of wave of laughter swept over the table. With a child-like grin on her face, the little girl dug in, sating her need to taste anything and everything.

Out on the balcony, the Jensens fed and drank, enjoying a meal like they hadn't in a while, before the guys took their wine glasses and wandered farther out on the balcony toward the railing. Dan treated his sons to his Cuban cigars, and the four smoked while enjoying the view of the dark mountain ridge as it contrasted the lit-up resort on this excellent summer evening.

"God, what wouldn't I do for a glass of wine and a smoke," Ellie said wistfully while observing them.

"Tell me about it," Gena related. "Can't wait for the moment this guy is out."

"Yeah, I hear you, girlfriends," Kara chimed in in solidarity.

"What would you know about it, Kar? You can drink and smoke to your heart's con..." Ellie trailed off, noting the mischievous smile on the brunette's face, a smile Ellie knew very well.

Kara laughed louder and louder the longer her best friend studied her face.

"Shut. Up," Ellie drawled in such drama, surmising what Kara had been withholding from her. "No way!"

Kara simply guffawed while the rest observed her in mirth, though oblivious to the crux of her laughter.

"Kara!" Ellie exclaimed with an excited smile.

"B-babe!" Kara stammered to her boyfriend between boisterous giggling.

Dave put out his cigar, realizing it was time. He beckoned to his brothers and father as he joined his girlfriend, who was still laughing rowdily.

The family gathered up just as Dave made an asinine face while leaning over his girlfriend's shoulder. And as if poorly rehearsed, the two chanted in painful disharmony, "We're pregnant!"

The whole family cheered, completely caught off-guard. Ellie shot up from her chair, yipping and clapping, before she flopped down in Kara's lap and smothered her with a hug that attested to the deep love she felt for her. Shrilling like mentally incapacitated sluts, they kissed and laughed before the brunette loosened Ellie's bear hug. "Wait! Wait! That's not all!" She flipped the blonde her ring finger. "Feast your eyes on this rock, bitch!"

What followed next was an utterly unhinged display of screaming and kissing from both girls. They rose and started tottering in circles in some retarded, ceremonial dance that they were certainly unaware how preposterous and grotesque of a spectacle it looked. Dave quickly joined them to the ear-deafening laughter of their family and innocent guests alike before Ellie's daughter squeezed in, unwilling to sit this one out however full she was.

Finally, they untangled when Dave hoisted Michela up on his shoulders and approached his laughing parents, who were so excited and joyful at the news. Oliver moved Michela to his shoulders while Dave rightfully claimed the heartfelt congratulations, first from Dan, followed by weepy Alice, and lastly, from Jack and Gena.

Through it all, Ellie and Kara were still monkeying about to the music only the two of them could hear until Ellie palmed Kara's cheeks, tears of happiness streaming from her eyes. "We're going to be sisters! For real!"

Kara laughed tearfully. "We always have been, Ell!"

"I love you, Kar..."

"I love you, too, bitch..."

***

An hour later, the merrymaking still hadn't dwindled. Oliver and Dave grabbed a couple of beers and sauntered back to their rooms. They weren't about to retire to bed though, with such a fine hot tub and a host of beers awaiting them. They were going to celebrate into the night.

"I'm so happy for you, Bro," Oliver said, throwing an arm over Dave's shoulders and playfully strangling him.

Dave laughed, pulling away from the gentle, loving noose. "Thanks."

"Did you see Ellie? I thought her water was going to break."

They guffawed, recalling their sister's embarrassing lack of self-restraint.

"So, got any tips for me, Bro? On how to rear a child?"

"You don't need any," Oliver reassured him as he swigged his beer. "You're going to be an awesome father."

Dave smiled and took a draft from his bottle. "How are you coping? With the whole... pregnancy."

Oliver bobbed his head. "Better. I'm still scared if I'm honest, but now I feel like I have nothing to be scared about. You know what I mean?"

"Definitely, dude. Smooth sailing, trust me."

Oliver swallowed as he nodded again, his mind seems to be elsewhere. "Good. Keep telling me that. It feels really good to hear that."

They kept on strolling, each quietly ruminating, the gleeful vibe strangely seeping away.

"Are you really leaving, Bro?" Dave murmured after minutes of ambling in silence.

Oliver gave him a soft, affecting smile. "Yeah."

"What are you gonna do there? Like, to provide?"

"Well..." He glanced at Dave, contemplating. "Can you keep a secret? Seriously, no word to Ellie or Kara about it."

"Bruh," Dave exclaimed, insulted by the mere suggestion.

Oliver nodded, taking it as a yes. "Antonio and an engineer friend of his have this idea for a startup that I don't really know anything about yet, but... it's supposed to be revolutionary. He said he was gonna brief me when we got there, but knowing Antonio, it's absolutely going to turn a profit."

"No shit," Dave muttered in surprise.

"Yeah. They've got a business plan and everything sorted out. They're just waiting for me now."

A frown creased Dave's forehead. "Hold on. You don't know anything about it? At all?"

"It has something to do with a patent they'd filed a year ago that only recently got approved. That's all I know. But, Antonio... he's a seriously bright guy. If he says this idea of them can bring big money, I wouldn't want to be the one betting against him. It isn't his first endeavor, either. He's like a real wiz when it comes to making money."

Dave sipped his beer as he pondered to himself. "Do you get percentages? Do you need to invest?"

"20%. Quarter of a mill."

"Fuck! 250K?"

"Yeah. I'm not worried though. Antonio said that at the bare minimum we should expect a twenty-five dollar return on each dollar invested. And that's like a super-bearish estimate."

Dave frowned, crunching the numbers in his head. "Twenty-five dollars on each dollar? That's like... more than 5 mill."

Oliver gave him a sly wink and the complementary squeak. "Don't forget, mums the word. I want to surprise Ellie."

"Bruh! Seriously?!"

Oliver laughed, so lightheaded and happy.

"How soon can he promise you that kind of return?"

"He said between three to five years, during which I will need to help them with the infrastructure and do all the legwork, 'cause he doesn't want to quit his job at the bank. He's been working there for over twenty years now."

"Smart guy."

"Told ya," Oliver said confidently.

"I don't suppose they're looking for investors?"

Oliver laughed as he polished his beer off. "Why? Are you looking to invest?"

"Hell, yeah! You're a smart guy, Bro, and I trust you when you say it's gonna pan out, especially when you're biting with your own money. I don't wanna miss out. I'm going to have a family to feed soon, you know."

"Yeah, you do, you son of a gun!" Oliver prodded him at the ribs with his elbow, and Dave laughed as he pulled away.

"Then talk to him, Oliver! Get me in! Look out for your brother."

"Dave, I don't think they're looking for investors to be honest. They don't even need me. Antonio's cutting me in only because I'm his son-in-law."

"Not cool, Bro. And to think I forgave you for Ellie and Michela... "

"Dave..."

"What?! It's true! And I'm really the only brother you've got, considering Jack hating your guts and all."

Oliver sighed, hating the emotional extortion, however justified. "Fine. I'll talk to hi—"

"Oh, Oliver, you're the best!" Dave threw himself at his brother, who chuckled at this juvenile display. "Dave Jr is going to love you so much! You know, for not starving..."

Oliver genuinely burst out laughing, his brother fawning over him so ridiculously. "Dude! Stop kissing me!"

His brother let him go and gobbled up his beer with a smile.

"Dave, I'm going to be upfront with you though. Even if they're letting you invest, you won't get huge percentages here."

"Why?"

"Because they don't want to give anyone a piece of the pie. I told you they're not looking for investors. And I'm family, or charity, whatever you wanna call it."

"No, I want at least 10%, Oliver! Don't fuck me over!"

"Bro..."

"Oliver! Tell him I'll do anything! I'll come with you to Italy if he wants!"

Oliver frowned at him, taken aback. "Seriously?"

"Fuck, yes! I'll help you with all the legwork, really give myself to this!"

"Buddy, it'll take a few years until we see someth—"

"So, what?! It's not like I have a better offer on the table. And with you and Ellie and Michela gone, it's going to feel really lonely and depressing here anyways."

"Fuck," Oliver murmured, studying his brother's face. "You're serious."

"Dead, serious, dude. Take me with you. We'll build this shit from the ground up and cash in when Antonio says we can."

Oliver still couldn't believe this abrupt development. "Kara?"

"Oh, she's going to be game, totally. Don't worry about her."

"Are you sure? Doesn't she have a family and—"

"Dude, she despises her douche brothers; they never even talk. And her mother is a total winch. Believe me, I've met her. Ellie's really all the family she's got."

Oliver pondered some more, can't fault the idea of his brother joining him. "Well... okay then."

"Yeah? So, you're going to get me in?"

"I'll do what I can, that's for sure. No promises."

"That's fine. But when you talk to Antonio, I want you to remember how hurt I was when you started doing Ellie."

"Oh, you mother fucker!"

They brawled playfully down the last stretch, both excited about the possibility of their plan coming through.

***

The brothers settled in the hot tub, and on the ground nearby, a dozen beer bottles or so had been slain. They'd been trying to work out the details of Dave and Kara's possible move to Italy, even going as far as to surveying the real estate in Milan on Oliver's phone. Since they were both inebriated, the research had struggled to have real legs.

The conversation naturally strayed to their joint passion for gaming and the war of consoles. Each was championing the platform of his choice when they heard from afar distinct girly laughter. Rounding the corner, their girlfriends emerged, arm in arm, giggling and whatnot. They sighted their boyfriends soaking in the hot tub, each gripping a beer. But before Kara could say anything, Dave announced, "We're moving to Italy!"

"Dude!" Oliver chided. "Does 'mums the word' ring any freakin' bell?!"

"Oh, yeah, yeah," his brother slurred, "mums the word and shit..."

Oliver shook his head, trying to stifle a laugh, unsuccessfully.

The women approached, both mystified. They demanded clarifications, mainly from Oliver, as Dave seemed to be too far gone.

"We're going to be rich!" Dave cut his brother off as the latter began weaving a white lie.

Oliver whirled on him. "Bruh! What are you doing?!"

"Oh, fuck... mums the word, yeah. Sorry, Bro."

The girls tittered, both finding the news exciting and Dave hilarious.

"Oliver, is it true?" the brunette asked impatiently. "Are we really moving to Italy and going to be rich?"

"Well... it's um... there're so many details that still..." He sighed deeply at the black skies, frustrated. "Fuck! Yes! Probably..."

The girls yipped at the top of their lungs in unison before they recommenced that embarrassing dance from earlier. Dave cheered them on while his little brother shook his head in disapproval.

"Baby, come here for a second!"

Oliver stepped out of the hot tub, and his sister snaked her arms around his neck as she whispered in his ear, "Our daughter is waiting for you to tuck her in in Mom and Dad's room, so we're gonna"—she clamped her lips onto his ear and tugged—"have the whole night to ourselves..."

Oliver's member twitched in his trunks, his ear gravitating toward her distancing mouth.

"Uh, uh, uh," Ellie said playfully while shaking her head at his attempt to insert his ear back between her moist lips. "Kara and I are gonna change into our swimsuits. When you get back, you're going to explain everything to us, and if I like what I'm hearing, then... I'm going to give you"—she sucked gently on his lips—"a night"—she kissed his throat—"you'll never"—she slithered her tongue into his ear and moaned sensually deep inside—"forget..."

"Oh, fuck," he whimpered, aroused beyond reason.

Ellie giggled and opened the door to their room. She turned to look at him over her shoulder, her catlike blue eyes so sultry all of a sudden. "Don't keep me waiting..."

"No, ma'am! I mean, uh"—he grabbed his tank and swallowed—"be right back."

*

Oliver left to tuck his daughter in. Michela may have had a mother now, but this was hers and her father's ritual, always would be. Meanwhile, the girls donned their sexy bikinis and joined Dave outside. Kara slipped into the hot tub next to her fiancé while Ellie merely submerged her legs as her advanced pregnant state prohibited her from fully soaking.

Dave brought the girls up to speed on what little he and Oliver knew. They women were so excited at the thought of all four of them putting roots in Italy. It wasn't about the financial prospects, either. Even if Antonio's startup fell flat, it wouldn't matter to them. Some things money just can't buy. Family, camaraderie, friendship, and love, those, one simply can't put a price on.

Dave then left the girls to themselves after being quite vocal about his need to drain his bursting bladder. Kara cracked a beer open and laughed at Ellie, who seemed genuinely tormented by the sight.

"Don't go overboard, slut," Ellie said bitterly as she sipped her coke. "You're preg too, don't forget. And you've had quite a few already."

"Six weeks is nothing. My doctor said that aside from stop smoking, I don't have to do shit for now, so fuck you, you whale."

They laughed before Kara made love to the bottle, relishing the suffering expression on Ellie's face as she sucked the whole glass neck into her mouth.

"When are you going to get married?"

Kara glided the bottle out. "Probably next weekend or the one after. We're going to Vegas, so get ready. You and Oliver our are witnesses."

"Vegas?!" Ellie exclaimed.

"Uh-huh. Weren't you aware that I've always dreamed of getting married in an Elvis chapel? It's going to be epic."

They giggled.

"Kidding aside, that's like our only play now."

Ellie's brows knotted in puzzlement. "What do you mean?"

"That you and Oliver really killed any chance for a big, formal wedding—for Jack and Gena, too. Could you imagine all the incest murmur as we walked down the aisle?"

Ellie bobbed her head, guilt washing over her. "I never really thought about it like that. You're right."

"Cheer up, Ell," Kara cooed with a loving smile. "I really couldn't care less about my family, and your folks seem to have come to terms with it, also. Gena is still pissed about it, but she'll get over it. Maybe they can have their big wedding when we're far away in Italy. That way they can avoid the awkwardness."

Ellie pulled her fair hair back with a sigh and shook her head. "It's so f'd up, Kara. The world is so f'd up. I can't wait to move to Italy and drop this fucking pretense."

"It's hard, isn't it? That you can't..."

"It's horrible. You have no fucking idea how much. Sometimes, when we're in a restaurant, or the mall, or just walking down the street, I feel like kissing him and stuff... and I can't. I can't do shit. I can't even touch him in a certain way."

Kara swigged her beer, pondering what it must feel like. "Well, not for long, babe. Soon, you'll be free."

"Can't fucking wait. I swear, as soon as we get there, I'm gonna rape him in front of that giant cathedral. I'm gonna pull out his cock in the middle of the piazza and suck him off right there."

They guffawed, visualizing the lewd scenarios.

"You probably could, you know," Kara giggled. "Europeans are so less inhibited than us Americans when it comes to sex."

"So I've heard," Ellie uttered, laughing.

"Yeah! I bet we could like... even swap and shit, and it'd be totally cool."

Ellie laughed as she brought the bottle to her lips. "What do you mean? Like swing and such?"

"Yeah, or like... oh, I don't know, swap between us..."

Ellie pulled the coke from her lips, taken aback. She surveyed her best friend's face sternly. "What are you saying, Kar? You... you wanna fuck my man?"

"What?! No! I was just... spitballing! You know, just..."

"Just what, Kar?"

"Come on, Ell, g-give this bitch a break," she slurred with a laugh that Ellie felt very uncomfortable with. "I'm drunk as a skunk! I have no idea what I'm saying!"

Just as neither had thought it could get any more awkward, Oliver returned, smiling obliviously. Ellie looked from him at the brunette, who promptly swerved her head to the entrance of her room as she gobbled up her beer, seemingly expecting Dave.

"Mission accomplished! She's asleep." He pulled off his tank, fetched a beer, and jumped into the hot tub next to Kara, who immediately scooched away from him. He took a swig as he glanced between them, not blind to the tension. "Jeez, don't you crazy girls know how to party..."

"Hon," Ellie said, beckoning to him with her finger.

blackmatter
blackmatter
1,315 Followers
123456...8