The Third Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gapster7
gapster7
1,706 Followers

"Well, that's a bet you'd win Zach," Eva says as she wiggles her silk-clad ass in a sexy up and down motion. Zach leans his cock into the pronounced crease of her round buttocks and curves his body forward over hers until he is whispering in her ear.

"But right now, I'm going put you on the counter and I'm going to tease and kiss and lick and suck and finger your hot little pussy until you come all over my face."

"Oh, Zach. Do you promise?" she says in a whimper.

"Stand up a little straighter," he demands.

She stands up with her hands still on the counter edge. Zach runs his hand over her body, over her dress. Her body feels firm, but round and soft in all the right places. It is obvious she is serious shape. He cups her soft buns and feels no obvious panties. He slides his hands up to her bare shoulders and kneads her muscles in a deep circular motion. Eva moans approval. He leans into kiss her neck, breathing into her ear, telling her how fucking sexy she is and how turned on he is, even though he just had one of the best orgasms of his life.

He strokes her shapely arms, then plucks the straps of her little black dress off her shoulders and lowers them along her upper arm. He leans forward to enjoy the view and sees the lace at the top of her sexy bra cupping her full breasts. He reaches down and grabs the hem of her dress and slowly slides it up her thighs, over her hips and along her slender torso. She reaches her arms into the air and Zach slips the dress up and over her outstretched arms.

She reaches her arms back and caresses Zach's head while he cups her beautiful bra-clad breasts. There is something about a woman with her arms in the air, he thinks to himself, that makes her breasts irresistible and accessible to the touch. He caresses their fullness, admiring their supple texture and soft buoyancy. He lightly pinches her distended nipples through the thin silky fabric to gauge her reaction. A soft moan tells him all he needs to know and he pinches just a little harder. She writhes against his hardness.

He leans back to enjoy the view and sees the thin straps of a tiny thong arching over her hips and connecting into one thin strap of material, following the round curves of her ass and disappearing into the deep crevice of her ass cheeks. Very sexy, he thinks. This is one serious, fucking body. And he is only beginning to explore it.

He unclasps her bra in one swift motion and leans into watch over her shoulder as it falls away. There, hanging before him, are her glorious breasts. They stand up firm and proud, nipples pointing skyward and slightly to the side. Her nipples are dark and already very stiff; her aureolae are the size of a silver dollar; round and perfectly smooth. He nibbles on her neck as he looks down at their exquisite shape and fullness.

"You are so beautiful," he whispers. "So very beautiful."

She grinds her ass into his groin and the skin of her buttocks feels hot and smooth along his hardening cock. He reaches around under her arms and cups her breasts from below, feeling their weight and texture. They feel wonderful in his hands; soft and full with skin the texture of silk. He delicately squeezes her distended nipples again with the thumb and forefinger of each hand. She moans and grinds her ass into his cock, while he licks and kisses her neck.

"Turn around," he whispers into her ear. She turns, places her hands on the edge of the counter and stares into his eyes. He looks deeply into hers, then leans in ever so slowly to kiss her mouth. He kisses her lightly at first, grazing her lips with his. Time seems suspended for a few moments as they gently tease each other with soft delicate kisses. But their gentle kissing begins to heat up; her tongue probes forth and he meets it head on. Soon his tongue is swirling deeply in her mouth and they are locked in a deep wet French kiss. He can taste himself. Eva leans back.

"Do you like the taste of your cum, Zach?"

"Only when it's already in your mouth, sweetie," he retorts.

"Mmmm. Good answer."

They kiss deeply again, their breathing quickening. Zach pulls back slightly and begins to kiss along the nape of her neck, nibbling lightly on her ear lobe. He breathes into her ear.

"Time to explore the landscape," he says.

He kisses and licks his way down her shoulder and onto the soft slope of her upper breast. Eva strokes his hair as he heads south, kissing and tonguing his way to her nipples. He goes around each nipple without touching either one. Eva coos encouragement. He finally zeroes in on her aureola and opens his mouth wide to accept her nipple into his mouth. With his mouth full of saliva he sucks ever so gently on her stiff nipple and flicks it with his tongue. His hands hold her slender waist while he dines on her stiff distensions. He kneads her breasts tenderly and pulls her nipples up into his mouth. Eva writhes with lust as Zach sucks her nipples just the way she likes. He slows his pace and starts to work his way down across the smooth skin of her stomach.

Zach sits again in the chair and is now face to face with her glorious hips. He encircles her waist and cups her luscious buttocks as he kisses his way lower and lower on her stomach. Eva begins to push his head toward her center. She is getting inpatient now and needs his mouth upon her. Zach slips his fingers beneath the thin straps of her thong and pulls down. The thong is already deeply entrenched in her groove, and he pulls to disengage it from her folds. He can already smell the perfume of her arousal. Her scent is subtle, but strong. Zach's head spins with sensual overload.

He pulls her thong all the way to the floor as she casually steps out it. He looks up and is staring at a beautiful sight: Eva's shaved pussy is inches from his face. A tuft of soft downy hair sits atop the vee of her mons. She arches her back slightly and pushes her hips forward, her legs slightly spread as she leans her ass against the counter. Her pudendum is round and pronounced, sloping forward in a gentle hill from her toned stomach. The folds of her labia are round and fleshy, bisected by tight folds of darker skin that he will soon open. He whistles under his breath. Her pussy mound is the epitomy of beauty. The sight if it's fullness and the scent of her own arousal makes him want to touch it, lick it, suck it, kiss it, and fuck it.

Eva looks down at her tender admirer. She reaches down and with two fingers of her right hand, gently spreads her pussy lips. Zach's eyes are agog with desire. He is not the first man to stare in amazement at the perfect symmetry and fullness of her beauty. She pulls the skin back a little more to expose her clit. It is already distended with desire and she can detect her aroma wafting up to her flaring nostrils.

"Lick me, Zach," she demands, matter-of-factly.

"No need to ask twice, baby. Scoot your sweet ass up onto the counter."

Eva hops onto the counter, spreads her legs gracefully and places her feet on either side of Zach's head, supported on the back of the chair. This move has totally exposed her pussy to his view. He runs his hands lightly over her skin, avoiding her pussy for the moment, but circling in closer and closer. He leans in to kiss the inside of her thighs, one side, then the other. He nibbles slowly toward her center. She is gyrating her hips slightly, trying to lock him into her.

Zach gazes in wonderment at the beautiful pussy before him. He's certainly seen his share, but Eva has a sexual forwardness and comfort with her body that he has rarely experienced. She is exposing her wet essence to him, and he feels almost powerless to resist her beauty. Her sweet aroma is a complete aphrodisiac and he feels drawn into her.

As she spreads her legs, her inner labia unfurl from their hiding place. Their thin curled ridges lay open and pink, contained by the round fleshy ridges of her majora. She is already wet with excitement, her juices dripping down into the beautiful puckered star of her anus.

With a feather light touch he uses the tip of his tongue to explore her sex. He tastes her tangy love and licks her pussy with the wonderment of a child licking his first lollipop. She tastes like warm honey. She pushes her mons forward to meet his tongue. He begins to lick up and down her slit, sliding all the way down to include her ass. Eva writhes as Zach increases the pressure of his tongue and begins to slip it into her gaping slit.

"Yeah, lick me Zach. Lick my cunt, baby."

Eva feels Zach pick up the pace. She looks down on his sweet face, eyes closed, tongue distended and probing deep into her pussy. She pushes herself into his face to find the right place. She talks to him, telling him where to lick, how hard, how fast. He follows her directions and settles into a nice rhythm.

"Yeah, Zach. Right there. Oh shit, that's the spot. Don't stop. Fuck! Don't stop."

Zach zeroes in on her clit. Her movements tell him she is over soft and subtle and ready for hard, fast sucking. He pulls her lips aside with his fingers and focuses on her nub of nerves. It's stiff and sensitive to each movement of his tongue. While he mounts a full-on assault with his mouth, he slips his hand down lower and slides his middle finger into her recesses. She moans her approval. There's room for more, so he slips his ring finger in as well. Her cunt feels warm and slick to his touch.

He inserts his two fingers fully, then curves them under her pubic bone and begins to hook them forward against the outer wall of her pubic bone. Eva gasps and lifts her hips to allow him full and open access. She wants to absorb, to suck him into her body, to give herself completely to him.

Zach begins to move his tongue rapidly over her clit, alternating sucking and licking, with his fingers pulling on her at a frantic pace deep inside her pussy. He slides the thumb of his left hand into her well lubricated ass up to the first knuckle. She now feels fully engorged and excited. Her hips dance in a rhythmic acceptance of all his probing and oral assaults.

"Right there, Zach. Suck my pussy. Suck it. Ohhhh."

Zach feels her orgasm come quickly and violently. She drives her cunt into his face and mouth, wanting more, moaning loudly. Her hips spasm and she makes short breathy involuntary noises. Zach locks in on her clit and feels her pussy muscles clench rhythmically against his deeply embedded fingers. Her orgasm slowly subsides and Zach backs off the pressure slowly. She lowers her ass cheeks onto the granite counter, slippery with her secretions. Her pussy is bright pink and gaping. Her clit is huge and distended with excitement.

"Well, Zach. I would say that is proper payback. Damn, that was good."

Zach stands up and leans into her face.

"And since you shared with me, it's only fair to let you get a taste of yourself."

He kisses her deeply, their juices and saliva intermingling in a swirl of sexual secretions. Zach's cock is still semi-hard and the fervor of Eva's deep kissing revives him to full attention. Eva reaches down to cup his erection.

"So, Zach, where's the bedroom?"

"Upstairs," Zach replies.

Eva's eyes glisten as she looks at him seductively.

"So I'm going to go upstairs and use the bathroom. Why don't you get another bottle of wine and a couple glasses and join me upstairs?"

"I'm right behind you."

Zach watches Eva walk toward the stair, admiring the tight twitch and sexy sway of her beautiful ass. What a gorgeous creature, he thinks to himself. He cleans up around the kitchen, opens a new bottle of wine, grabs a couple of stems and heads for his bedroom. His erection has subsided a bit, but he's still turgid with anticipation and he knows it won't take much to bring him back to rigidity. His cock dangles and flops as he climbs the stairs, wondering what he'll find when he arrives.

Eva freshens up and checks out Zach's master suite. A big Jacuzzi sits next to the window in the bathroom and a giant King size bed dominates the bedroom. A large plasma screen TV sits on the wall opposite the bed. Very classy, she thinks to herself. She props herself up on the big cluster of pillows and spreads her legs. She runs her hand down over her swollen pussy and begins to lightly rub herself.

Zach enters the room with a bottle in one hand and two glasses dangling in the other. She looks his body up and down and feels a tingle. He's got a nice lean body, just the way she likes them, and his cock is still semi-hard and dangling cutely between his muscular thighs. She inserts her middle finger into her pussy while he approaches, then looking him in the eye, puts her finger into her mouth to taste herself.

Zach smiles at this beautiful vision, spread-eagled in his bed. He stops by the side of the bed, pours two glasses of wine and hands one to Eva. They each take a sip and place the glasses on the side table. Zach crawls up on the bed, kneels between her spread legs and leans in to give her a peck on the cheek.

"So when did you know you were going to fuck me?" he queries.

"Early on our first date. I had pretty much made up my mind by then. How about you?" she asks".

"While I was shaking your hand when we were introduced," he replies. She gives him a light tap.

"Oh, you're bad. Then how come it took Mr. Big Shot until the third date to get down to business?"

"Well, I didn't want to rush things. I knew it was going to be good and I wanted to let things unfold naturally," he says. "Don't you usually wait until the third date?"

"Never. I always make my mind up on the first date. So there isn't going to be a second date unless I'm going to fuck somebody. And, to tell you the truth, I've never had anybody turn me down on the second date, until you," she smiles.

"Well there's a first time for everything."

"But you're going to fuck me now, aren't you?"

Her head is propped on the pillow and her legs are spread. Zach places an elbow on either side of her and leans down for a deep kiss. His cock is rock hard again and he lets its length graze over her pubic bone.

"I most certainly am."

He feels her arching her pelvis to rub against his hard prick. He lets the head of his cock dip along her crease and slide up against her clit. He is teasing her, but knows this won't last long.

"In a few short minutes I'm going to slip my cock into you nice and slow."

"Well then do it already," she demands.

Eva feels his glans teasing her opening and wants him to shove it in. She needs him to fuck her now, not later. She grabs his tight muscular buttocks and pulls him toward her. He dips the end of his cock into her dripping hole, but resists going too deep just yet. He can feel how well lubricated she is. He begins to slide in and out at a nice easy pace, only inserting about a third of his cock into her. She knows he's got more.

"Come on, Zach. Fuck me."

"You want me to fuck you a little faster?"

He increases the pace, but not the depth.

"Yes, Zach. Come on, give it to me."

"You want me to fuck you a little deeper?"

He slides in past the half-way point.

"Oh, yes! Deeper!"

"Do you want all of me?" he asks.

"Yes, damn it!"

With that he slides in hard, all the way to the root; pubic bone to pubic bone. Eva lets out a guttural groan of animal lust. She grabs his butt cheeks and pulls him in, again and again and again. He begins to pummel her, his cock like a well-oiled piston, pumping in and out of her cunt. They are both talking, saying dirty things to one another, intermingled with heavy breathing and moans. The sound of their wet flesh slapping together creates a steamy sexual atmosphere. Zach pushes up on his arms, spreads his legs and leans on his knees for maximum leverage and movement. He begins to pound his cock into her and she encourages him with each thrust.

"Come on, Zach. Fuck me harder!" she screams. "Faster!"

Zach reaches down and slides his hands under butt cheeks, then begins to fuck her with all he's got. They fuck like two animals in heat, wanting everything the other has. Eva keeps encouraging Zach and he fucks her like there is no tomorrow. They are sweating and grunting and fucking deep; their bodies slamming together.

'I wanna be on top," she screams.

Without missing a beat, they flip over, never disengaging. Zach lays on his back and Eva mounts him, sitting up high. She begins to bounce up and down, her breasts jiggling wildly with each thrust. Zach's hands are on her hips, guiding her and trying to synchronize his movements with hers. She is moaning loudly, getting good clitoral stimulation from this position.

She then leans forward and grabs the head of the bed, her body hovering at an angle above him. Her beautiful breasts are jiggling just inches from his face. She begins more of a sliding back and forth movement, as opposed to up and down. She is so wet that the suctioning of their genitals is producing a wet slurpy sound of deep sexual union. She begins to move hard and fast, obviously finding a groove to her liking. Her pumping is causing the headboard to slam into the wall, adding a loud banging to their rhythm.

Eva feels an orgasm welling up from deep within. She's found the spot, found the groove, and she goes with it, pushing herself to maintain the rhythm. Zach feels she's building up to come, and he knows he's right there too.

"Come on, Eva. Fuck me, baby. Fuck me harder!

She begins to say "Oh Yeah", over and over and over again. The bed is creaking with the intense movement of their fucking and both feel orgasms building up. There's no stopping them now. They are on a relentless hunt and Eva's panting and groaning have Zach in a state of bliss.

"FUCK," Eva yells. At that moment they come crashing together, muscles spasming, her cunt squeezing, his cock erupting. Their mutual orgasm is a gush of sexual fluids and loud guttural moans. They collapse in a sweaty heap onto Zach's bed, panting and awash in a comfortable post-fuck glow. They snuggle together and laugh at the intensity of the past hour.

The night is still young, and Zach and Eva both know they are going to push the boundaries of their sexual stamina. Brief respites of rest are punctuated by intense sex and both of them are in awe of the other's energy and creativity. They spend the night in a sexual bubble, locking out the outside world and focusing on one another's pleasure and exploring the others' limits.

"So what will we do for an encore?" Eva asks. "Are you going to ask me out again?" she smiles and lightly strokes his cock.

"I don't know," Zach jokes. "I might have to think about that one." She pinches his butt.

"Well, if this third date is any indication, I can't wait to see what the next date will bring."

She leans down to take his languid cock into her mouth. She gently massages his balls as his fingers wander up her thigh to explore her wetness.

gapster7
gapster7
1,706 Followers
12