The Third Time

Story Info
Sienna fulfills her gym teacher's long time fantasy.
7.2k words
4.74
37.6k
33
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At eighteen years old Sienna Williamson was a girl going places – tall at 5' 10", willowy and athletic. She was captain of the hockey team and head girl of the school. Her thick mane of long black hair hung well below her shoulders and framed a beautiful oval face with grey-green eyes and a mouth that would have made Cleopatra jealous. She was destined for big things, but at the moment there was only one big thing on her mind.

She tilted back her head and let out a long satisfied sigh, tucking her lustrous black hair behind her ears to prevent it from falling down over face. This was going exceedingly well. In front of her was a blackboard, with three rows of words, one beneath the other.

I must not smoke in school

I must not smoke in school

I must not smo ke in s ch ool

She was trying to keep the words neat and tidy, as was her disposition, but as her breathing became more laboured, she was struggling to line up the letters as she added the third line and maintain her lovely handwriting. Neat enough at the moment, she thought...

... given the circumstances.

Sienna reached out and took a brown More 120 from the packet in front of her and clicked open her lighter. She lit the cigarette and pursed her lips into a beautiful pink pout as she blew out a long stream of silvery blue smoke. She smiled as she reached for the stick of chalk on the desk in front of her. She stretched over the desk again and began another line beneath the three already there.

I must n ot smok e in s cho ol

But this time there was a definite wobble to the writing, and it began to waver quite badly.

She took another puff on the More and began a fifth line, this one becoming distinctly ragged towards the end. With a grunt of effort she finished the last word and as she did, the "l" of "school" trailed away some six inches down the board, the chalk making a horrible grating sound as her hand went into involuntary spasm, her nails catching on the wooden surface. She grimaced at the noise it made, but then grinned as she swooped the curve of the "L" back up and drew a crude representation of a huge penis, with a monstrous glans at the end. She added a scribbled squirt of semen to her work and took in another mouthful of smoke. She placed the More between her lips, letting it dangle provocatively. Squinting against the smoke, slowly, with a shaking hand, she added a sixth line beneath her first five. She grunted again with effort as she scratched out the letters, the chalk clicking against the board and snapping at one point as her efforts became more frenzied. By the end she was slashing at the board with the chalk as her body rocked back and forth. This line was different to the rest and now very badly formed indeed.

F u c k m eeeee h aa a a r d e r!

She took the More out of her mouth, blowing a final plume skywards and turned her head, locking her amazing penetrating eyes on Rick Redmond, her gym teacher as he slammed his long hard dick into her dripping wet pussy from behind. He was lost in the moment as she moaned out the words she had just written on the board in that glorious, husky, posh girl accent, as the final tendrils of smoke escaped her lips. "Oh god Rick, fuck me harder!"

How could he not comply – he gripped her hips as she ground out the More, his balls slamming into her buttocks as the desk rocked, and pushed her plaid skirt even further up over her hips and around her waist. Her shirt was completely undone, her tie hanging from her neck, getting tangled with her hair as they pounded away across his desk. Her pussy was like warm, slippery velvet and made a lovely wet sound as he pumped his cock into her. He could feel the leather of her knee length boots rubbing against his bare legs adding to the fabulous sensations he was experiencing. She tossed her head back again and pulled him down onto her for a long, lingering kiss. Her tongue was warm and wet and explored every corner of his mouth. She pulled her mouth off him and breathed in a husky voice, "Oh fuck me you bastard, fucking hell – make me fucking scream!"

*****

This was their third time, the first being when he had caught her smoking behind the gym a fortnight ago, attracted to the spot by the unexpected smell of cigarette smoke. It was something Sienna was trying out and had yet to really decide if she was enjoying it or not. Some of the other girls looked so sexy and elegant when they smoked and she loved the look of it when she saw herself in the mirror, but was it for her? She favoured the Mores, having seen one of the girls in the hockey team smoking one a few weeks ago, but at that moment, the jury was out.

Rick had watched her for a long time before confronting her. There was something about the way she smoked – leaning against the back wall of the gym, staring off into the far distance, taking small, tentative puffs on the cigarette. As with the girls Sienna had watched herself, she was so elegant and sexy that he just couldn't bring himself to intervene. Watching the way she put the long brown cigarette to her lips and let the smoke out in a tantalising thin stream that caught the light quite beautifully turned him on more than he could ever imagine. She seemed caught in a reverie, and despite not being a smoker himself, he found her poised, beautiful and a complete turn on, and when it finally came to confronting her, he was getting very hard - and very nervous - indeed.

Sienna's heart jumped in her chest in shock and then sank like a stone as he made himself known to her. She had so much to lose with her final exams soon, the captaincy, the head-girlship. The school was strict about smoking to almost evangelical proportions and she knew she was in deep trouble. Mr. Redmond was a nice guy and a good teacher, but how would he react to one of his star pupils smoking behind the gym?

Shocked as she was at being found out, Sienna immediately sensed he was nervous about approaching her and didn't seem his usual confident self. He stammered something about knowing the rules and what the hell did she think she was doing jeopardising everything for a cigarette?

In that moment, Sienna made the biggest decision of her eighteen and a half years. It was make or break time. Already in big trouble, her next move could see everything come crashing down about her ears. Hell, it was likely to anyway, so what had she got to lose? He was an attractive bloke, fit and good looking and unlike most teachers in the school, not old enough to be her father. The next few minutes were like a dream to her, and when she looked back on it later as she gently brought herself to orgasm with her favourite battery operated toy, she thought it couldn't have gone much better really.

She took a last hit on the More and flicked it casually away and walked the intervening few yards to where Rick was standing. He sensed there was something slightly off by her purposeful stride and began to back away, but she continued to follow him and backed him up against a sturdy oak tree, one of many that lined the perimeter of the school. She placed the palm of her right hand over his crotch, which she was delighted to feel was very pleasantly hard, and in her best seductive voice that had got her a long way in life so far whispered, "I'll cut you a deal, Sir. If you don't tell anyone about me smoking, I won't tell anyone about me doing this to you."

With that, she knelt in front of him and as she did so, pulled down his tracksuit bottoms. She somehow managed to lower his shorts at the same time and his stiff cock greeted her, just inches from her face. No going back now, Sienna, she thought, and before Rick could react, she took him into her warm, beautiful mouth and there was nothing he could do to stop it. Utterly lost in the moment, any thoughts of grassing her up to the powers that be were gone as she went to work on him and her amazing eyes locked onto his.

He moaned, "Oh fuck, Sienna, what are you doing? What am I doing?"

She broke away for a moment and grinned up at him. In her best coquettish voice she said, "Well I call it a blowjob, and I am told I am rather good at it," before resuming her attentions on his tumescent cock. Every instinct screamed at him to pull away, to run back to his office and pretend it had never happened, but now for him there was no going back either and he just groaned in amazement and put his hands into her thick black hair and let her take him somewhere he never dreamed possible.

Good didn't cover it: she was amazing. After she had finished him, he had looked down at the damp patch of ground behind the gym where his cum had soaked the ground as he had desperately tried not to cry out in ecstasy as he shot his load. She was careful that it missed her, but he longed to see his jizz oozing from that incredible mouth, coating her face and chin, dripping down onto her silky school blouse.

Sienna was smiling as she kissed the tip of his cock, and got up off her knees, pulling his shorts and tracksuit back up around his waist. She began to give him a long lingering kiss. At first he resisted, but for a second time in a few minutes that mouth of hers won the day and he was lost in her again.

Finally they broke apart. "Our little secrets, Sir," she panted. "Safe in here..." She pointed a long, elegant, well manicured finger at his heart, her nail drawing a little circle on his chest. "And here." She undid the top two buttons on her school blouse, and giving him a wonderful glimpse of cleavage, pointed to her own heart.

She smiled and touched his cheek. He was still too stunned to speak.

"So, you know where to find me. I usually have a cigarette after Thursday training – come and see me again next week. You never know what I may offer as an alternative to my punishment next time."

He watched her walk away as if nothing had happened - a brief glance back, a wink and a flick of her hair as she turned the corner of the gym and out of his sight. He stood there for a very long time before returning to his office. Had that really just happened?

It was a long week until the next Thursday.

*****

The second time he had watched her from behind the oak tree for a long time, savouring the sight of this beautiful young girl fulfilling a longstanding fantasy of his. She knew he was there and she put on a show, snap inhaling, letting the smoke out gently from her mouth and nose. She had been practising for this moment. She let the More dangle from her mouth and put one hand under her skirt whilst the other caressed her own left breast.

He could have watched her all day, but the thought of that mouth of hers working on him again was too much, so he moved into the open and walked up to her. He meant to sound authoritarian, but in the end it came out as a hoarse croak.

"Williamson – my office – NOW!"

She took the cigarette from her mouth and then took a long final drag, blowing the smoke directly into his face. She dropped the cigarette onto the grass and ground it out under her heel.

"Sir, yessssss Sir," she drawled, saluting him and set off back in the direction of the school.

He followed her back to his office at a discrete distance so they would not be seen together. He couldn't risk another outdoor liaison.

There were few words said as she took him in her mouth a second time, but this time after a couple of exquisite minutes under the spell of her mouth and tongue, she had broken away and from her top pocket produced a condom, which she quickly and expertly rolled down onto his cock. He had taken her standing up against his old desk in the corner of the room. It was fast, breathless and way too quick, but now here was Sienna Williamson, his ultimate fantasy girl, clamping hers legs around his buttocks as she came, gasping his name, her tongue probing his mouth as he shot his load.

They clung to each other for a long while, regaining breath and composure before Rick pulled out of her and she demurely straightened her skirt and re-knotted her school tie, which had come undone during their coupling. He suddenly realised that she had not been wearing panties – the girl had been prepared. She shook her long black hair back into shape and took a long, shuddering breath.

"Mmm, that was rather pleasant, Mr Redmond. I think deserved to be punished and you delivered a fair and equitable redress. I am giving you fair warning that I fully intend to break school regulations again in this very room at the same time next Thursday, so if you are here to witness it, then so be it."

She smiled archly. She loved teasing him. Well, she loved teasing anyone she fancied, male or female, but the fact that he was older and in a position of authority made it all the more fun.

He put his hand in her hair and stroked it, felling the soft warmth. She nuzzled her face down and kissed him on the hand. "Jeez Sienna, you shouldn't smoke, but you look so fucking amazing when you do."

She took his hand in hers, and very deliberately slipped his middle finger into her mouth and sucked on it provocatively for a few seconds.

"I know," she sighed. "Just wait until next Thursday. Till then..."

And with that, she wiggled her fingers at him over her shoulder as she left the room, leaving him open mouthed and stunned for the second week in a row.

He saw her around school over the next few days, but it was as if nothing had happened between them. Any nervousness he had about their "thing" becoming public knowledge evaporated as he realised that she intended it to be a secret, and not some hold to have over him. She was enjoying it as much as he was. Every time they passed in a corridor she wanted to slam him up against a locker or a wall and bang themselves senseless. All the time, she was going through her strategy for the next week – how she wanted it to pan out, what she wanted to do to him, what she wanted him to do to her.

After all, her parents were paying a fortune for her education at Albermarle, an exclusive all-girls school deep in the rolling English countryside, and she intended that her education be as far reaching and comprehensive as possible. Well it was only what a good, well brought up girl would do wasn't it?

*****

He was watching the clock, had been for nearly an hour now, waiting for her to arrive at his office. He glanced out of the small window and saw her walking across the quadrangle, hair tossing in the breeze, waving at a friend across the quad; a friend who had no idea what was about to pan out. "Look at her," he thought, shaking his head in disbelief at her casual nature. "Butter wouldn't melt."

His heart was pounding as at last he heard a quiet tap on the door. He opened it and there she stood, every inch the demure public schoolgirl, hair immaculate, uniform neat and tidy, schoolbag over one shoulder. Everything the way it should be for a young lady at this expensive and exclusive seat of learning. Except for a pair of knee length leather boots, which were definitely not part of the uniform, but Rick was not going to complain about that.

"Good evening Mr. Redmond, may I come in?"

"Why y-yes, Sienna, please do," he stammered, gesturing her into his cramped office. "How did training go?"

"It was game day actually. We beat St. Agnes College 3-2. No thanks to me – I was nearly sent off and gave a penalty corner away in the last minute. Took a great save from Cerys to stop it going to extra time. My mind..." She stepped towards him and insinuated her tongue into his mouth. It felt hard, urgent and he responded in kind. After a few moments, she broke away.

"My mind," she continued, "was elsewhere. In this room in fact." Her tone lowered and her voice became husky as she went on. "As I said last week, I am going to commit a punishable offence in this room, and it will be your job to decide how I will be disciplined. All I can say is that serious breaches of school rules should be dealt with summarily and with the utmost vigour. As the transgressor, I will put myself completely at your mercy and receive any and all punishments with complete compliance and grateful acceptance."

With that, she reached into her schoolbag and took out a fresh pack of Mores and a lighter. She turned side on to him and lit the cigarette, letting out a thin stream of smoke. Rick was turned on before, but this almost sent him over the edge. She turned to face him and blew another smoke stream at him, breaking into a little smile as she snapped some of the smoke back into her mouth.

"So, regulation 231.4 has been broken Mr. Redmond." she said quietly, hanging her head. "What says the Albermarle jury?"

Rick tried to gather his thoughts. His mind was racing. Despite just wanting to drag her to the ground and going postal on her, he managed to keep things in her playful tone. "Well I feel a unanimous verdict of guilty as charged I am afraid, Sienna. This is a very serious matter. I suppose we could start with some lines. They usually make a good punishment".

"Mmm – ok. Sounds fair." Sienna turned to the small chalkboard on the wall above his desk and picked up a fresh piece of white chalk. She put the cigarette between her lips and let it hang as she began to write on the board. As she leaned forward, he realised again that she was not wearing panties.

He was aware of the click of chalk on the board, but could not tear his gaze from the sight in front of him. The cigarette dangling, making this beautiful young girl look like a common slut, the puffs of smoke escaping her lips as she wrote. It was one of the most erotic things he had ever seen.

I must not smoke in school

I must not smoke in school

She slowly removed the More and turned and faced him once more, again raising the cigarette to her lips. She sucked in a huge mouthful of smoke and let it out, trickling from her mouth and nose.

"Anything else you can think of, Sir?"

He had intended to watch her smoke another cigarette before he made his move, but it didn't get that far.

*****

"Oh fuck me you bastard, fucking hell – make me fucking scream!"

Rick dragged himself back to the reality of the moment as Sienna twisted her lithe body so that she could probe her tongue into his mouth again, wriggling it around, teasing him. He pulled on her tie, forcing her head back as they kissed, choking her slightly. She pressed her lips together and began to suck on his tongue, her breath hot in his mouth. Withdrawing from him, she gasped "I want to do that to your cock." He was reluctant to stop fucking her, but the thought of seeing those coral pink lips wrapped around his cock once more was just too much to resist.

He somehow managed to pull out of her and she knelt in front of him and took his cock in her left hand, gently rubbing down the length. She opened her mouth and held it over the engorged glans. He could feel her warm breath on him then she closed her mouth and held him inside. It felt incredible and it was all he could do not to shoot, especially when she sucked gently and then nibbled at him with her perfect white teeth. She opened her mouth, licking down the shaft to his balls.

"Mmm, you taste of my cunt, and believe me it tastes fucking great." She emphasised the last two words with a little gasp, and then continued. "As you'll find out very soon." She smiled up at him. She had a husky, dirty sounding voice at the best of times, but now when she was hot, horny and aroused, it was just amazing.

"And now just to make sure that my punishment is as severe as it possibly can be..."

She reached behind her and pulled another More from the packet. She lit it and took a long draw on the brown cigarette before pursing her lips again and letting out a long, thin stream of smoke that started on the tip of Rick's cock. As she moved her head, blowing softly, she went down the full length. He put his hands in her thick black hair and moaned as she licked him up and down again.

12