The Third Time Is The Charm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her body writhed to every touch, her curves jiggled every so slightly. Even the charm on her belly button piercing was dancing away as her body moved. God my wife looked so sexy and slutty standing in front of him while he groped her all over. I lost my breath for just a moment while taking it all in. All this was really beginning to happen, just as we both hoped it would.

Katie began to breathe a little heavier and Steve noticed it was time for a position change. He pushed her back and hopped down from the table. He spun her around so her back was facing the table and grabbed her tiny waist hoisting her up onto the table. Katie got comfortable very quickly by laying back leaning on her elbows. Her butt was right at the edge of the table and she then pulled her feet up so her heels were on the edge also. She spread her legs giving Steve the green light to have his way with her inviting pussy.

Steve grinned and dove right in. He got on his knees and put his face to her moist crotch. In this position, the material was tightly stretched across her beautifully smooth bulging pussy. Steve kissed the taut material and Katie moaned in approval. He licked all around her inner thighs where her sensitive skin peeked from the shorts. He even added some slurping sounds and moans of his own, which seemed to arouse Katie even more.

Katie began to squirm in attempt to help Steve along, but she could not find his rhythm. Steve's hands went to the sides of the waistband of the shorts and he began to pull them down very slowly. Katie lifted her hips which allowed him to remove them completely. She did not even try to hide her nude pussy as she spread her legs quickly so he could continue. It was obvious that Katie did not want to waste any time getting Steve's big cock deep inside her eager cunt.

Steve went right to work and began to suck and lick my wife's gorgeous wet cunt. His tongue was all over and he sucked her clit into his mouth. Katie was bucking her pelvis and pushing it out to deepen the penetration of his tongue. Her eyes were closed and her head was thrashing about wildly. He would make slow licks up and down her smooth vulva and then flick his tongue teasingly on her protruding clit. After a few minutes of teasing her, he would stick his tongue as deep into her slick cunt as he possibly could.

Steve never let up. He grabbed her curvy hips tightly and pushed his face in as tight as he could. Katie had a handful of his hair and pulled him in also. He just ate her pussy with reckless abandon until she had a violent orgasm. That was it for her as her body tensed up and she began to cum.

"Fuck me with your tongue, I'm cumming. Don't stop oh goddddddddd!"

Her legs were quivering as she fell all the way down on her back. Steve stood and admired the work he had done. His face was shiny with my wife's pussy juice and he was licking it from his lips, savoring the taste.

"Man that was good. Now Katie, it's time for some outer-course."

"What is outer-course?" She asked.

"Well, sorta like what I did to you on the boat, but I will use your pussy instead of your butt crack."

"Sure, do whatever you like."

She said while looking at me knowing full well that she wanted the real thing, not just this outer-course stuff. Her crotch was still right at the edge of the table, which was perfect for Steve to move right in to fuck her. Her cum was dripping down her open pussy and all over her ass, which made for great lubricant. She looked deliciously and slutty.

Becca got up and stood beside her husband. They both spread Katie's legs as wide as they could. Becca motioned for me to come help and I went to the other side of Steve. Becca and I held Katie's spread and Steve took his meat and layed in on Katie's pulsing pussy lips. Just like on the boat, his cock lay in her pussy crack like a hot dog on a bun. He began to slide his full length up and down her slit very slowly, with his balls rubbing up against her ass.

Becca used her hand and lay it down pushing Steve's thick cock onto my wife's cunt with more pressure. His cock was now sandwiched between Katie's cunt and Becca's hand. He continued to slide up and down slowly and Katie watch it all in the ceiling mirrors. I got to see it all from my front row spot while holding my wife's leg spread so it could happen.

Katie's pussy must still have been quite sensitive as she began to squirm non stop. However, after seeing her squirm, it became obvious that she was making every attempt to help Steve's enormous cock head slip into her cunt. She gave it a very good effort and Steve just kept doing his thing, almost as if he didn't know she was doing it. Then it all changed.

Becca and Steve looked at each other for a moment and then Becca looked at me. She opened her mouth and spoke very quietly to me.

"Your wife wants Steve to fuck her, so he is going to give it to her, if that's ok with you. But don't worry, because you can fuck me when their done."

My cock hardened even more and my eyes must have widened as Becca let out a little giggle at my response. Becca leaned over and stuck her tongue in my mouth and I did the same. I put my hand on her ass and rubbed very gently. We broke our kiss and then they began with a whole new level of sex play.

Katie knew it was coming and stopped squirming around. Becca wrapped her hand around Steve's thick meat and pushed the head just barely into Katie's sopping slit. Her ass was pushing up as his cock head was pushing down. The table was just low enough, that his cock was just a little higher than her pussy. Katie's lips opened slowly as Becca continued to feed Steve's knob into her.

Steve began to push his knob in and out of my wife's pretty pussy. He would pull it all the way out and put just the knob back in. Katie's pussy was spread to the hilt each time he pushed into her. It didn't seem to hurt her as much as it seemed to make her more impatient to get his full length. But he kept popping his knob in and out getting her ready for the big moment.

Katie's breathing picked up immediately and again she began to push her hips up in order to impale herself with his meat. Becca never let go of his cock as she fed it a little more each time until eventually he was balls deep in Katie's cunt. As he thrust in, Becca's hand would mash up tight to her pussy lips and she would gasp at the feeling. Becca even twisted his dick as if she were twisting the throttle of a motorcycle.

Steve spread his legs and Becca removed her hand from his cock. She leaned down and reached for his balls from behind, which she massaged while he thrust in and out. He picked up the pace until he had a good solid rhythm working and was giving Katie a good long dick. Not a fast pace, but not overly slow either. Enough to make her want more.

"God dammit, would you fuck me already. You have teased me all day and i just want your cock right now. Stick it in me and fuck the shit out of me."

That's when Steve really picked up the pace. He grabbed one hip and his other hand moved to her pubic mound. As he started to pound her sweet cunt, his thumb rubbed her clit furiously. He really got into it and pounded her pussy into oblivion, hard and deep. Her naturally saggy B cup boobs were bouncing up and down wildly, and her head was thrashing from side to side. She wanted a full length fucking and she was getting it. What a slut my wife was, but damn she looked good getting fucked.

It didn't take Steve very long as all the tension finally built up. His breathing picked up and he began the short quick strokes that signified the end. He pulled back and Becca grabbed his veiny cock and began to jerk his cum out. He blasted a huge shot of jizz that hit Katie's tits and tummy. The next thick shot sprinkled her pussy mount and gaping cunt. The last of his spunk drizzled onto her cunt and down her ass crack.

Katie's eyes were big around as she watched it all on the ceiling mirrors. She finally got to fuck Steve and she was coated in his thick warm sperm. This is what she was waiting for and she sure did enjoy it. She pulled me down and we kissed very deeply. I could tell she was really appreciated me letting our friend fuck her. But she also knew that I was going to get my turn too.

We all settled down for a few minutes and caught our breath. Becca rebounded first and pulled out a contraption from the corner of the room. It looked like a cross between a weight bench and a gynecologist chair. It was a padded bench that lay back at a 45 degree angle with 2 big padded foot pads that were spread far apart and up high. It had a double wide bench for 2 people to sit on in front of the main seat, mounted to the front. And then it had a raised foot step behind it and padded handles all around.. Damn, this was a custom built sex chair.

Becca ripped off her shirt and hopped up on the chair. She was ready to be the center of attention for a while. Of course, it would be my job to take care of her, which I have been dying to do. She looked so slutty sitting up their that I almost lost my mind. I just watched by buddy fuck MY wife, now I was going to fuck HIS wife.

She lay back fully reclined and put her feet on the spread foot pads. Her skirt rode way up and exposed her bald pussy for us to see. Katie beat me to it and got to the seat first. She wanted to check out Becca's hot pussy and eat her out. I joined Katie on the seat and together we began to kiss. We broke the kiss and she went right to work on licking all around Becca's swollen cunt. She licked all around her smooth vulva and licked her slit where the moistness was oozing from.

Becca adjusted herself so her pussy was pushing out further and her ass cheeks were spread. It also provided a perfect view of her swollen clit and her cute little wrinkly butt hole. We both went right for her clit and my tongue found it easily. It was hard and exposed from the hood. I flicked it with my tongue as she gasped and squirmed all around. Katie dropped down and stuck her tongue on Becca's cute little crinkled butt hole. Becca's whole body jumped when Katie hit her brown eye bull's eye. We both spent pleny of time getting Becca primed for a fucking.

I noticed that Steve had gotten the video camera and was roaming around the room. He was really into all this and I was hoping not to disappoint them. I stood up a little and began to kiss my way around Becca's sexy tummy. Katie slid over which allowed me more access. I dragged my tongue all over Becca's tummy and upper pussy mound. She looked down and watch with a glazed look on her face. Katie had reached in and was giving Becca the shocker. That's 2 fingers in the pussy and a pinkie in the stinky. Katie's face lit up with excitement as she was helping get her best friend off.

I moved my way up and began to lick Becca's nice fake tits. I'm not a huge fan of fake boobs, but hers looked pretty good. The tan lines are what made them nice for me. Her nipples looked great, so I made sure to suck them with some generous slurping noises. Katie was going full tilt, jamming her fingers in and out of Becca's welcoming holes. Becca was eating it up as she squirmed and moaned and gasped.

Katie was working her over pretty good, so I decided it was time to move on. I dropped my shorts and produced my rigid cock. Katie grabbed it and lined it up with Becca's wet slit. As soon as my knob touched her, Becca gasped in a deep breath. Katie just used my head as a sex toy and began to rub it all over coating it in Becca's juices. I reached down and began to thumb Becca's thick clit and she really appreciated that. She closed her eyes and lay her head back, savoring the moment.

Katie pulled my cock forward a little, which allowed the knob to penetrate Becca's luscious cunt lips. Her meaty lips welcomed it and clamped themselves right around it. I gave some small thrusts, just enough to pop my knob in and out a little. More than anything, it was just to tease her and make her want more. She was already wanting it, as I could feel her push her pelvis forward trying to get some deeper penetration. Katie did not allow it and tried to keep her down on the bench.

As I kept up with the little thrusts, I could feel my cock penetrate each time. Becca was so slick with pussy juice that my cock was just sliding right on in. It wasn't but maybe 10 thrusts and I was balls deep in her cunt. Even as juicy as she was, her cunt was incredibly tight. Almost as tight as a new 19 year old cunt. And it looked it too.

"The look on your face tells me you like it." She blurted.

"Yeah, I like how tight it is and it fits like a glove."

"Plenty of pussy exercises to keep it that way, otherwise, Steve would have worn it out years ago."

"Well, whatever you do, keep it up, it's working."

Steve put the camera down and stood on the stool behind and above his wife. Becca laid her head back and Steve had a perfect spot. He could put his cock or balls directly above Becca's face for her to suck. She immediately realized it and did just that. Steve's huge ball sack was right at her mouth and she began to lick and suck his balls for all she was worth. I started to give her the full length of my cock, nice and slow. Katie was helping along my playing with Becca's swollen clit.

While Becca sucked Steve's balls, Katie reached up with the other hand and began to stroke his cock back to life. Even soft, Steve's cock looked big, and the girls did their best to get him hard again. What an incredible sight this was for me. I was getting to fuck another woman, while my wife diddled her clit, and jerked her husband off. Just about the time that I was going to pick up the pace, Becca called a timeout.

"Time to move back to the sex table." She said.

And over we all went. She had me lie down on my back and stood over top of me with her feet right outside my hips. She squatted down and impaled herself on my throbbing erection. She stayed flat on her feet and held herself up so I could see her sopping pussy slide up and down on my cock. Her cunt was so wet, that her juice was dripping down my balls in seconds. Katie reached in from behind Becca and grabbed my cock. Her hand slid up and down in unison with Becca's movements. But mostly, her hand stayed up tight to Becca's pussy lips.

Steve had stood up on the table and stuck his cock in his wife's face. She gladly began to suck him off as she bounced up and down on my shaft. Her tight pussy felt good going all the way down to my root. She even stayed fully mounted and wiggled her hot ass around. Steve pulled his cock out of her mouth and motioned for her to get on her knees. My cock was still inside her as she lay her boobs down on my chest and rode me. Steve moved in behind her and I knew where this was going.

He positioned himself doggy style behind his wife and Katie closed in also. She grabbed his cock and guided it towards Becca's ass. I could see the look of anticipation on her face waiting for her husband to put his cock in her ass. I couldn't see what was going on, but I knew they were working on it. After a couple minutes, they got it in and Steve began to rock her back and forth, which was getting us all off. I just laid there and let it all happen as Steve's movements were doing all the work.

He grabbed his wife's tiny waist and really began to hammer her hard. I could feel his cock almost splitting her in two. Katie moved up and she got Becca engaged in a 3 way kiss with me. Steve was relentless as he pounded his wife's asshole. Becca had a hard time focusing on kissing and couldn't keep a regular pace of breathing. She would gasp and grunt with each of Steve's deep thrusts.

The whole thing was too much for me. I could see she still had the little skirt on and she looked so slutty getting fucked by both of us guys.

"I'm gonna cum Becca."

"I want you to cum deep in my pussy, while Steve cums in my ass. I want you guys to fill me up."

That's exactly what we did as my balls tightened up and produced a couple high intensity blasts of jizz. Her tight pussy gripped my cock and milked all the cum out of it. Steve began just as I finished and filled his wife's asshole with some warm sticky sauce of his own. After he was done, he pulled out and lay on the table himself. Katie dove down between his legs and sucked all jizz off his cock. She didn't seem to mind that he just fucked her best friend's ass. She loves cum and she showed us how much.

Then, much to my surprise, she bent down and licked Becca's gaping butt hole and sucked out as much cum as she could. After Becca removed herself from me, Katie turned her attention to my cock. She made sure not to miss any cum that had been produced during this fuck session. My cock was extremely sensitive, but I let her get her fill.

We all collapsed on the sex table and gathered out bearings. Everybody had a very satisfied look on their face and I think that said it all. After some small talk, we all got dressed and eventually Katie and I went home. Our little sex gigs with Becca and Steve were beyond incredible. They started out simple and then went to full tilt, wild and crazy. Never in a million years did I think that we would actually swap wives, but my wish did come true after all.

Hopefully, we can have chapter 4 with them one day in the future.........

12