The Third Wheel

Story Info
Sub man asks GF to find a Man to take his virginity.
4.2k words
4.42
12.1k
6
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey all. You all know me as Sungmehetu, but you can call me Mike. I got a request to write a story for one of the citizens in the chat rooms. After a bit of back and forth, nailing down some details, this is what I came up with.

For Jon,

It was fun writing this. But now you have to do the next chapters!

*****

For the second day in a row I had showed up late for work. I was so thankful for the other law secretary in the office, she kept the partners busy until I was at my desk. I got my computer on and was busy filing paperwork for a case, by the time the Senior partner Dennis walked by. He only eyed me to see that I was doing my job, and kept going.

At lunch that afternoon I was able to thank Hildigard. We called her Hildi. Stunning platinum blonde woman with great legs. She would have driven me nuts with her low cut blouses and high skirts, but I liked one of the junior partners at the firm more. He was more my type.

"Hildi, thanks for the save. I owe you one." I said.

"Kevin, you do owe me. Us girls are going out tonight to the club, you care to join us? You can buy the first two rounds!" Hildi smiled.

"Nah it's a girls night, I wouldn't want to be a fifth wheel." I said honestly.

"Kevin, you will fit right in. It's no secret you and Joshua have been fucking." She showed her big wide smile at me. I blushed.

"Did he tell you?" I thought we had been quite secretive.

"Nah. You two are terrible at hiding the "fuck me" eyes during meetings." She giggled. "Besides, I want to run something past you. Come out with us please?"

"Only because I owe you. Where are we going?" I asked while making a new pot of coffee. I don't know why I always did this, I don't drink coffee. I like the smell though.

"That new club on 35th, The Cave. The DJ is supposed to be really good, and the drinks are not massively over priced. We have a VIP table as the owner is a client." She was throwing out the scraps of her half eaten lunch. She stared into my eyes waiting for me to answer.

"Yeah Hildi, what time?" I asked as the coffee maker chugged and hissed.

"10. Bring your gold card!" She snickered as she left the lunch room.

If I'm honest, I was looking forward to that night. None of the girls in the office knew I was a Dominant top. So they would be rating the guys in the office, almost opposite that I would rate them. Josh Jenkins had a bubble butt, and perky nipples. He was near hairless, and shaved or waxed what body hair he once did have.

It was hard to concentrate on the transcriptions I needed to get done after lunch. I got it done. At about 4:45pm on that Friday, Josh wandered over to my desk.

"Wife is at her mothers house this weekend, you wanna get a room Master?" He whispered.

"Kids at home?" I asked quietly. Hildi walked past and winked at me.

"I can get a babysitter."

"I've got something going on tonight, Girls night at the club" I said in monotone quietly.

"But Sir!" Josh said a bit too loud. I shot him a glare. "Sorry Master."

"Maybe tomorrow night, or stay up till bar close, I may call you, You can sneak me in the house and I can ruin your marital bed." I said with a half cocked smile.

"Tomorrow night then...text me." Josh said and walked off. I nodded. I loved that I owned one of my bosses.

I got home, showered, and changed. I went out to dinner with my sister and her husband, which was boring as all hell. I actually was curious as to what Hildi needed to ask me about. After dinner was done, I wondered around downtown. I found an adult leather place that was still open.

I could spend my entire savings in this place easily. I was smart, I bought a gift for Josh and put it in the glove box.

9:25pm.

Fuck it, I will go early and asked for the table reserved for our firm.

I immediately went to the restroom after I had arrived. I checked to see that I looked perfect. The sport jacket I wore was my favorite and was almost a 3 months of my salary. My 6 foot body framed the jacket well. My dark brown hair was military cut, my green-blue eyes looked better at night.

I've never been a gym rat, but I do my sit-ups, push-ups and pull-ups as soon as I get home from work in my 20th floor large studio apartment. Depending on what kind of club this turns out to be, I may catch me some ass to fuck.

"I look good!" I smiled to my reflection.

I sat at the table. I heard my office mates before I could see them. Even from the back of the club over the loud music...the "Whoo girls" as I called them, were very loud. They were clearly dressed to get laid, all except for Hildi, who had dressed rather conservatively. She was wearing high heels to show off her amazing legs, but then a long coat as if to hide them.

She peeled the coat off as she sat next to me. Her dress made her look Mormon. I looked at her confused.

"I have a boyfriend at home. I'm not looking to get laid. In fact, the reason I asked you here, is because he needs to." She said quickly as the rest of the legal assistants and secretaries arrived at the large booth.

"Devils three way?" I whispered in her ear. She shook her head and got back into character. "Kevin's buying the first two rounds so tell him what you want!" She shouted over the music. This caused another annoying "Whoooo!"from my coworkers.

I gathered the drink orders as they assigned me on purse watching duties as well. Then most headed for the dance floor. Hildi stayed.

"He wants a man to fuck him?" I asked finally.

"Yeah, and he wants me to watch." She took her drink off the servers tray and sorted the drinks for each of my co-workers in front of their purses. She looked at the doe-eyed server. "Bring me 2 more just like this when you can, and tell the bartender Kevin will tip you both out real well!"

"Hey now!" I said as I gave her a nudge with my elbow. When the server left the second time we resumed our conversation, over the thumping music and hypnotic light show. I asked to see a picture. She showed me, and my instant thought was... "I'd definitely keep that in my cage." However what I said was:

"You could do better, but yeah count me in." I smiled.

"Liar, you know he's a keeper!" Hildi smiled at me. Another reason I don't date women, they see right through me.

Hildi and I had to sneak out. As the others kept hassling us to go out and dance. I had a decent buzz going and I could tell that Hildi was about the same. Still on the cab ride to her place we stopped and grabbed some wine.

The cab pulled up in front of a modest ranch style place with a decent sized front lawn. I followed her through the front door, and was shown to the kitchen to get glasses for the wine. She went to the back of the single story home and I heard her talking to her BF. I had to look through a few drawers before I found a corkscrew to open the mediocre vintage.

I poured three glasses as Hildi returned with a collared and near naked man. He was only a couple inches shorter then me, was in good shape, and maybe a few years older then I was. I guessed early 40's based on his hands and hair. The picture I was showed didn't do him justice.

The collar told me that she was into kink, which made me respect Hildi even more. It wasn't a cheap dog collar you get at a pet store it was a thick leather collar with studs and a hanging "O" ring. That told me that she had been into this for a while. So I ignored him as he was clearly a slave in tight leather underwear.

"How long you been a Mistress?" I asked.

"Nah I'm a switch, this week is his week to be sub." She said as she took the fluted glass from my hand and handed to her boy. She took the second for herself and dropped the entire thing like a shot. I thought to just hand her the bottle as I doubt she even tasted it.

I filled it to the top for her and she downed half of it. I would have been insulted if it wasn't a middling brand.

"Well Hildi, seeing as you and the office ran up the tab to near a $1000 on my card, would it be possible to play by my rules?" I asked as I stared at what I hoped would be my prey for the night. I still didn't know his name. The man turned boi, lowered his eyes. He was submissive at heart, no matter how many times he and Hildi took turns being boss.

"As long as you stick to our limits. No blood, scat or scars. Jason doesn't like to be punched in the face either." She said as she finished her glass and grabbed the bottle out of my hand. "Found that out the hard way." She said and then laughed. She waved us into the hallway that led to the bedroom.

"Switch" people was something I never believed in. Either you are a sub/slave or a Dominant. My close friends call me a few choice names for this opinion. One called me a "Leather Nazi". So this couple kinda got under my skin a bit, that Jason just wouldn't accept that he was a slave that was not only willing to eat cunt, but suck and be fucked. The bedroom showed they had been doing this awhile.

The four post bed had bolted chains and shackles. There was a pulley system above the bed, and a mirror on the opposite wall of the headboard. I nodded in appreciation.

"Jason, or from now on, "boi", do you want to be used by me, a real man? You must answer verbally, and from here on in, I am "Master."

'Yes Master." Jason said in a baritone voice.

"Are you ready to take a load in your mouth, and another in your ass?" I asked. Jason looked at Hildi. Who was now sitting on the bed drinking from the bottle directly and had taken off all but her bra. Her fingers were busy working a small spot betwixt her legs as she sipped.

"Huh?" She looked at me.

"He needs your approval." I said.

"Yeah take, but he's a virgin, so here is a tube of lube. I never have strapped him, or plugged him, so it's gonna be REAL tight." She said half smiling, then went back to her bottle and clit. She was looking at his eyes and loved what she was seeing there. True submission. Jason needed this, she could tell. It was making her wet.

I began to strip. I carefully hung my expensive jacket on a hook in side a closet door and then folded the rest of my clothing and set them in a corner. I turned around and walked up to Jason with my thick 8 inches pointed at his face as he knelt at the foot of the bed.

His eyes were wide.

"Take off the panties boi, let me see what you are hiding." I ordered.

I will give Hildi's long term boyfriend credit. He moved quickly. Once the leather was off, I understood why Hildi kept him, besides the body. He almost matched my length and girth.

"Stand and turn around." I ordered. His ass was full and strong. Thighs for days. Nary a hair anywhere. If he stopped working out he'd have been perfect for me. I had to begin, I couldn't take it.

JASON'S NIGHT

Hildi had come home from work that night, told me that I wasn't going to finally get "what I deserved", and handcuffed me to the bed wearing nothing but tight leather underwear. I lay in that bed with only the TV to keep me company for nearly six hours. It was her version of torture as it was on "Lifetime" channel.

My stomach was growling when I heard her and another male voice stumble through the doorway. She had done it. She had found someone she trusted to use me like I needed to be used. His voice was deep and they both sounded drunk. My dick reacted instantly, even though fear, was just now creeping in.

I had never been with a man. I didn't know what to do. No clue as to how to suck on a cock, nor take it in my ass. The fear grew as I heard her heels coming down the hallway. She opened the door and smiled. She took a key from the dresser and released me.

"He's a real Master, this may get very intense. You still want to do this?" She asked then burped wine breath in my face.

"Yes Hildigard I do." I said quietly as I moved my arms to get the blood flowing back into them. Her piercing eyes looked me over to see if I was lying. She was a human lie detector. She smiled and kissed me on the lips.

"Game time baby." She said simply as she attached a thick leather slave collar on my neck. She locked it on, as I took a deep breath. "Don't speak unless spoken to, don't look at his face. As I said, this guy lives it 24/7. One of my bosses is his full time slave." She cautioned.

I looked up at the most beautiful woman in the world...to me, maybe to everyone. Then nodded.

I stood cold in the kitchen as they drank wine and talked. I was handed a glass of wine, and Hildi nodded that I could drink it. I was very thirsty, and sucked it down quickly. The problem is, I don't drink. So when another glass was handed to me, I slammed that down too. My stomach was empty.

By the time we got to the bedroom I was already feeling it. Maybe this was by Hildigard's design.

Kevin began to order me to stand, then strip. Then turn around and bend over. My head was swimming. I had never had alcohol in my system. I liked it. It calmed my fear.

I was kneeling at the foot of the bed on the floor. I could feel the warmth of Hildigard's pussy perched on the bed, pressing on the back of my neck as she ran her fingernails over my scalp. It was soothing me. What was in front of me was a large cock.

"Open!" My new Master ordered.

I opened my mouth. My expectations were biased to the negative. I thought a cock would taste like a sweaty gym sock. I was wrong. It had no taste. It had a spongy texture, and was pure power. It showed it's mighty power as it pushed to the back of my mouth.

PANIC

"I'm gagging!" I thought as it pushed. Then it retreated and I was able to relax from that reflex. I had three whole breaths before it returned. He spoke.

"If you want to be a good slut, you need to learn how to take it all the way to the balls, open your throat and relax. Take a deep breath. Here it comes boi!" I heard from very far away. His voice seemed to be coming from a yard across the street. I was so lost in myself I didn't realize he was speaking to me till I felt the fat head of his cock go past my tonsils and gag reflex.

I had not taken a deep breath, I was not relaxed.

PANIC!

He took mercy and retreated after I slapped him helplessly on his thighs.

"Follow orders and this will go easier on you boi! Relax...and inhale!" He said. Now I could hear his voice clearly I was in the moment. I looked up and saw my girlfriend looking down on me smiling with all of this man meat in my mouth. It made me stronger.

I opened my throat after filling my lungs.

Some pain, mostly discomfort, but his balls touched my chin. He pumped my neck for a minute and then let me breathe. What I didn't expect was all the slime and fluids he pulled from my airway. It filled my mouth, and I couldn't swallow it. I spat it out. It was everywhere and each time we repeated the process there was more coming from my neck!

It reminded me of a scene from the 1980's movie, "Ghostbusters"

"He slimed me" Venkman said.

I wore my own slime from my chin, to my chest and it was settling over my hard-on.

"Hold on tight!" The Master said. He slammed his cock deep into my throat and stayed there, bouncing his balls off my stubble chin. He didn't give me a break this time. He kept going. He was beginning to moan.

I grabbed his ass and tried to help him as I was running out of breath. He grabbed my head and fucked my throat harder and harder.

PANIC

I slapped his ass as black began to close in on my vision. The sawing in and out of my mouth and throat had me coughing up slime that I was most like about to drown in as well. I looked up at Hildigard, and saw her polish off the wine she had in her hand.

I was dizzy and now scared. I was losing consciousness, and slapped that ass of my new Master as hard as I could. He pulled out of my mouth for a whole three seconds, enough to clear the phlegm from my mouth, spit it onto my chin and take one big breath. Then the cock was back in me. It didn't go down my neck. It sat at the tip of my tongue. It shot load after load of jizz onto my tongue.

As the taste hit my tongue, my reaction was to spit. But...the Master was still cumming. I looked up at Hildigard.

"Aww he doesn't like the flavor Kevin." She giggled.

"Swallow it all boi!" The Master ordered.

I felt like I was taking a giant pill. Every time I tried to swallow the slimy mass in my mouth, my stomach and throat told me "Nope, not happening!" It was true work to swallow it all, and I felt nausea for 20 minutes after that.

I was given bread and more wine after I took the first load from the Master. I was hand cuffed with one hand to the bed, as my girlfriend and my guest Master went to the kitchen to get more wine.

The laughing and "high five" sounds from the kitchen was unnerving. I finished the slice of bread I was given, and the half bottle of wine. My left hand being free, my right hand cuffed to a foot post as I sat on the soft carpeting. I couldn't understand what they were saying, as they were through a wooden door and two rooms away. However, I knew it was about me.

The guest Master and my woman were naked in our kitchen. This caused a new set of issues I had not thought of before! What if she fell in love with him? Was Kevin really gay or just pretending to get hotties like my Hildigard?

Needless to say I became angry and was about to say the "safe word" as soon as they walked back into the bedroom. I forgot all about my fantasies. I needed to keep Hildigard as my girl, I wanted to marry her.

I was ready to make my big speech when the door busted open and I was unlocked. Kevin picked me up like a rag doll and threw me face down onto the bed.

"I've had enough flirting. Tits and cunt don't do anything for me boi, it is time to take that virginity of yours!" Kevin announced. Fairly sure he said it loud enough that the neighbors two houses over could hear it.

My body bounced on the bed twice, and then I could feel him climb on the bed.

The jealousy disappeared. Fear was what ran through my veins again.

"Chain him down Hildi!" He said as he sat his naked ass over my back. One leg on each side. He reached back and played with my ass, as the woman I loved, immobilized me. Now I could smell him. He smelled like a wrestling mat. Sweat and blood. Dominance.

I closed my eyes as I lay face down. Two of my pillows were put under my hips. I listened hard for instructions that would make the next step of my voyage easier on me. I didn't have to wait long.

"This is cold, but I want you to push out like you are trying to evacuate, and let my fingers in. You will need this." He said quietly. He didn't want Hildi to know he was coaching me. He was on my side now.

I felt the cold and I did what he said. I felt one, then two fingers invading me. It was quite uncomfortable. He repeated the process a few times. The last time he put three fingers in me. That hurt. I whimpered involuntarily.

"Okay Hildi, It's time. You gonna film this?" I heard him say.

"Bluurrrp...Phone is recording." Hildi was drunk, but not smashed. She'd remember this. I would too.

"Push out hard, and let the first part in, then relax and breathe" Master said in my ear as his weight settled on me. He whispered so quietly that I knew now he was trying to help me. I took his advise.

The pain was negotiable at first. Then I felt the width of his head in me. I decided to realx and breathe. He gave me a minute. Then told me to push him out. I was confused at first. Yet. As soon as I tried to push him out he slid much deeper into me.

There was pressure and pain...but then a break. I felt full. A strange new feeling. I liked it...as long as the dick wasn't moving.

"Time to take it all. Same as before." Master whispered. I looked over at Hildigard, she had three fingers deep in her cunt sitting right next to our heads. Her pussy was in full view, as was the phone she was recording the act on.

12