The Third Wheel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hips started to buck against my probing fingers, her hand now wrapping tightly around my cock and pumping it firmly. I knew I wouldn’t be able to hold out much longer, but I wanted her to cum. I lowered myself down her body until I reached her pussy. My cock pulled from her grip, and her hands grabbed my hair and pulled my face directly into her sweet cunt. I licked her pussy with all I had until she finally came. Her legs squeezed my head, and she yelled out. Her juices flooded my tongue, and she tasted sweeter than anything I’d ever tasted before.

Before I knew what was happening, she was pushing me away.

“I want to taste it. I want you to cum in my mouth.”

Before I could react, her mouth was wrapped around my cock, and her tongue was circling the head of my cock. It was at that point that I thought that she may have not been totally honest with me about her sexual past, but I didn’t care. This was by far the best blow job I ever had, by the most beautiful girl I’d ever seen. Her head bobbed fiercely on my cock, and I could feel the cum rising from my balls. She pulled her mouth away but continued to run her hand quickly up and down my shaft.

“Oh Dave I want you to cum. I want to taste it. Cum in my mouth for me. Oh yes.”

That was all I needed to hear. She wrapped her lips tightly around my head, and I was soon pumping my load into her mouth. She moaned affirmatively as she worked hard to swallow everything I gave her.

“Mmm, that’s so good. Oh fuck, I love this.”

She continued to work my cock with her mouth, until there was nothing left. I was still hard, and she climbed on top of me, her pussy just inches from my cock.

“Dave, I want you to fuck me.”

She grabbed my cock and placed it at the entrance of her pussy. She began to lower herself slowly on me when I stopped her.

“Bridgette, I love you.”

“Oh baby, I love you too.”

She lowered herself quickly on to me and shrieked as my cock penetrated her for the first time.

“Oh God, that is amazing! I love this! I love your cock inside of me. I love you.”

She sat on top of me, my cock buried inside of her, and moved her hips back and forth slowly, grinding her clit against my pelvic bone. In just a few seconds, she had an orgasm like I’ve never seen a girl have. I felt her pussy gripping my cock, and she actually came. I was soaked with her juices, and I could feel it running down my inner thighs and down my ass. My pubic hair was drenched, and she collapsed on top of me.

“Oh God that was amazing.”

She rolled off of me and pulled me on top of her, never breaking our contact.

“I want you to cum inside me. I want to feel you cum in my pussy.”

“Are you…”

“It’s okay, just fuck me. Cum in my pussy please.”

I did as I was told, and started pumping my cock in and out of her. Slowly at first, but gradually picking up the pace. I felt her cum twice more before I finally emptied out inside of her, when she came one more time.

“Oh yes! I can feel it! I feel your cum in me! Oh God Yes! It feels so good! Your cum feels so good on my pussy! Uuuh”

We both collapsed in each other’s arms.

I didn’t know how late it was when I woke up next to Bridgette, sleeping soundly next to me. I had to pee, so I quietly slipped out of the bed and started to gather my clothes. I opened the door and made my way down the hall to the bathroom, when Kayla came out of her room.

“You’re not sneaking out are you?”

“No, just going to the bathroom.”

“Ah. Sounds like everything went well in there.”

I felt my face get red and I laughed.

“Uh yea, everything is fine.”

“Sounds like you had a lot of fun. How was it?”

“Huh?”

“How was it? Was my sister a good fuck? You were her first you know. Well technically anyway.”

“What? Why would you…what do you mean technically?”

“Oh Nothing. Make sure you lift the lid. I don’t want to sit in your piss later.”

“Kayla, what’s going on. What aren’t you telling me?”

“It’s not for me to tell you.”

“Kayla please, this is serious.”

“I told you, just keep an open mind.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

She giggled. “Is she in there?”

“Yea but she’s asleep. Tell me what’s going on!”

“Ooh, you must have really worn her out stud! Put her right to sleep huh?”

“KAYLA!”

“Look Dave, you love her right?”

“Well yea”

“No matter what?”

“Kayla, you’re freaking me out! What are you telling me?”

“I’m not telling you anything. I’m just saying, if you love her, it won’t matter.”

“Alright, you know what? I think you’re just fucking with me!”

“Awe, don’t be mad. I’m just having a little fun with you. Call it future brother-in-law hazing.”

She walked up to me and ran her finger down my chest, passed my stomach to my crotch, giving my package a quick squeeze. I pulled away from her.

“You’d better go do what you have to do and get back in there. Hope you got something left.”

She smiled and slipped back into her room. I quickly went to the bathroom, and hurried back into Bridgette’s room. She was awake, and Kayla was sitting on the bed next to her. I stood in the doorway, not sure what to do. Bridgette looked at me and smiled.


“Are you just going to stand there or are you coming back to bed?”

I closed the door and walked over to the bed. Kayla stood up and stepped aside. I lifted the covers and started to get in. Kayla laughed. Bridgette stopped me.

“You planning on sleeping in your jeans?”

I looked at her, then at Kayla, and back to Bridgette.

“Oh please. She’s my sister. I’m sure it’s nothing she hasn’t seen before. Now take your clothes off and get in here with me.”

This was definitely getting weird. I mean I figured sisters would be close but nothing like this. But I figured if it wouldn’t bother them, I certainly wouldn’t let it bother me. I felt Kayla’s eyes on me as I got undressed and quickly slipped into bed with Bridgette. Kayla didn’t move as Bridgette started to kiss me as soon as I was next to her. She quickly lowered her hand and gave my cock a quick squeeze under the covers.

“I’ll be right back. I love you.”

Bridgette threw the covers off herself and got out of bed totally naked. Kayla’s eyes scanned her body as Bridgette walked passed her and out the door, obviously on her way to the bathroom. We both watched her as she left the room.

“So, you must be really good. Bridgette was absolutely gushing! Who would have thought?”

“Kayla, what are you doing here?”

“Ugh! You’re just not too bright are you?”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

She giggled. “You’ll see. So let me ask you something, honestly.”

I was really getting tired of Kayla’s games, and I started to get annoyed.

“What?”

I tried my best not to show it for Bridgette’s sake.

“If you weren’t in love with Bridgette, Would you fuck me?”

“What? Kayla, look, I don’t know what you’re up too, but I love Bridgette, and I told you, I won’t do anything to change that.”

She laughed. “Wow aren’t you just a little full of yourself? I didn’t ask you to fuck me, I asked if you would. It’s a simple question, yes or no?”

“I don’t know.”

“That wasn’t a yes or a no.”

“Kayla, I’m not answering that. I’ve got a feeling you’re setting me up for something, and no matter what I say it would be wrong.”

“Man are you paranoid! Look, all I’m asking is if you had met me instead of Bridgette, and she wasn’t even my sister, would you fuck me?”

I didn’t answer the question.

“Okay, what if Bridgette came in here right now and said that the only way you could be with her is if you had to fuck me, would you?”

“Like that’s gonna happen.”

“It could! Just answer the question, yes or no!”

Again I was silent.

“C’mon, don’t you think I’m pretty? Most people think we’re twins!”

“It’s not about your looks! Of course I think you’re pretty.”

“So that’s a yes!”

“No!”

“No?”

“Yes! No! I’m not answering that question!”

“I know. What if I helped you decide?”

Kayla pulled off her T-shirt, slipped out of her shorts and stood in front of me totally naked.

“What are you doing? Put your clothes on before she comes back in here!”

“Don’t worry, she’ll be in there for a while. So yes or no?”

Kayla grabbed her breasts and pushed them together, rubbing her nipples with her fingers. “Do you want to fuck me?”

“NO! Put your clothes back on!”

“Not even if I do this?”

She reached between her legs and started to rub herself, grinding her hips into her hand and moaning.

“I know what you’re doing! This is a test right? Bridgette put you up to this to see if I would go for it! She wanted to make sure I would be faithful right?”

“Bridgette has no idea, but I’m glad you think that she’s so trusting!”

“Then what the fuck are you doing this for? Why are you doing this to me? Don’t you want your sister to be happy? Why are you trying to fuck it up for her? For me?”

Kayla laughed again and dropped her hands to her sides.

“Oh Dave! I’m not trying to fuck anything up. My sister’s happiness means more to me than you’ll ever know. I would never do anything to hurt her. I just want to know if you feel the same way.”

“I just said I did didn’t I?”

“Well not exactly, but I know you do.”

“So why all this?”

“What I just wanted you to answer a simple question. At least I know what your answer is now.”

“What do you know? I never said anything!”

“You didn’t, but your little friend did. Well, your not so little friend.”

She reached out and squeezed my cock, which was now tenting the sheets.

“At least someone was being honest.”

Just as she let go of me, Bridgette came back into the room, seemingly oblivious to the fact that Kayla was standing there naked. She sat down next to me on the bed and shared a quick look with Kayla.

“I knew I was going to have to keep an eye on you two. Not even five minutes and you’ve already got her naked.”

“It’s not what…I mean, I didn’t…She just started to…”

Bridgette laughed. Kayla sat next to me on the other side.

“I know you didn’t do anything.”

“Look, will one of you please tell me what this is all about?”

“Dave, you said that you loved me right?”

“Yes I do.”

Kayla started running her fingers through my hair.

“Bridgette, he really does love you. I know he’ll make you happy.”

Bridgette smiled and looked at me. “I haven’t really been totally honest with you Dave.”

“What do you mean?”

Bridgette reached across me and grabbed Kayla’s other hand.

“Kayla and I…Dave, Kayla and I are more than just sisters.”

I heard the words, but I really couldn’t figure out what she was saying.

“What? What do you mean?”

Kayla laughed. “I know you love him Bridgette, but he’s really not that bright huh?”

“Shut up Kayla. Dave…”

“Wait a minute! This is a joke right?”

“No Dave, I’m serious. I understand if this changes things, but Kayla is my sister. She is very important to me.

“Bridgette, I…”

“Dave wait. Before you say anything, I’m sorry if this freaks you out, but I love you, I really do, and I had to tell you. It wouldn’t have been any good for any of us if I didn’t. I understand if it freaks you out, but I want you to know that you’re the first person that I…We’ve ever told.”

“So you’re telling me that you…and your sister are lovers?”

Bridgette nodded.

“C’mon. I don’t believe it! You’re just fucking with me! There’s no way…”

Before I finished speaking, Kayla reached across me and kissed Bridgette passionately. I could feel their warm bodies pressing on my stomach over the sheets, and I was speechless. I couldn’t believe it. My heart almost leapt from my chest. I was completely turned on, and yet completely disgusted. I never thought that anyone would ever do anything like that. I couldn’t believe this girl I was so in love with, this perfect girl, could do something so…wrong. I literally felt my heart tearing as they finished their kiss. I couldn’t speak. Bridgette put her arm on my shoulder, and I abruptly pushed it off. Kayla sat back quickly. I couldn’t look at either one of them.

“Dave?”

“I don’t get it? How can you do this? You’re sisters! How can you tell me you love me? You can’t love me if you’re with her! Why didn’t you tell me? Why would you let me think that everything is okay?”

“What was she supposed to say to you Dave? Hi my name is Bridgette and I fuck my sister?”

“Kayla please! Why didn’t you tell me what this was about when I asked you?”

“I told you Dave, it wasn’t my place to tell you.”

I sat up in the bed and looked at both of them. There were so many thoughts running through my head, and I couldn’t make sense of anything. I tried to focus on one thought but I couldn’t.

“I’m sorry Bridgette, but it looks like you were wrong about him.”

“Dave?” Bridgette asked, looking for me to say something.

I looked over at Bridgette, who was seemingly ready to cry. Kayla went to stand up, but I grabbed her arm before she could get away.

“Bridgette, I told you that I loved you, and I meant it. I’ve never said that to anyone before. I also said that no matter what you told me that would never change. I don’t want to lose you, but I don’t know if I can be a part of this. I think I would go crazy knowing that I could never really have you entirely to myself.”

“Dave I understand. I’m sorry if I hurt you, but this is just the way it is. I can’t change what my sister and I have. I just couldn’t live without her. I guess I just thought that you would understand. I don’t blame you Dave, I know that most people wouldn’t understand.”

“Look Bridgette, it’s just a lot to handle. I mean, I guess I really don’t understand. I really wish I did. I don’t want to sound like a jerk, but I’m just really confused.”

Kayla pulled her arm from me, and quickly ran out of the room without saying a word. Bridgette called after her, but she responded by slamming the door.

“Bridgette look, I’m sorry.”

“Dave there’s nothing to be sorry about. If anyone is sorry, it’s me. I just want you to know that I love you, and I knew I was right about you.”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean that another guy might have just taken advantage of the situation, and that would have been it. You didn’t, and I know it’s because you really care about me, and I love you for that.”

“I love you too.”

She smiled at me. I got up and got dressed. We looked longingly at each other as I walked out of her room. I knew that I was walking away from the best thing in my life, and I would probably never find anyone like her again. Kayla stood in her room, now dressed, and peered at me as I walked past. I shrugged my shoulders, and she looked away from me. I heard her go to Bridgette’s room just before I walked out the front door.

It was a few nights later, and I was wasting away in my apartment, as I had been doing since I walked out on Bridgette. She was all I could think about, and it took everything I had not to call her or go see her, but I knew things would never change. I knew that Kayla and her were in love, as weird as that may have seemed, and I just couldn’t see where there was any room for me in that picture.

I was just about to fall asleep when there was a pounding at my door. I fumbled my way across the room and barely opened the door when Kayla barged in.

“Kayla! What…How did you know where I…How’s Bridgette?”

“FUCK YOU! I just came here to tell you what an Asshole you are! What do you care how she is?”

“I uh…”

“She’s fucking miserable, and it’s all because of you!” She paused for a minute. “You know, I told you if you hurt her that I would kill you.”

“So is that why you’re here? To kill me? Go ahead then, it doesn’t matter.”

“What the fuck is wrong with you? Look at you. You are the stupidest fucking asshole I ever met. My sister has barely said two words in the last three days. You obviously haven’t done much with yourself either, and it’s all your fucking fault. You can fucking change it and you’d both be happy, but you’d rather sit here and be fucking miserable.”

“No Kayla, I can’t change it. It’s not my fault. I didn’t ask for this. I just wanted to love someone. Someone normal.”

“What the fuck! What is that supposed to mean? You know what? You don’t know anything! Where the fuck do you get off calling me a freak? Bridgette told me you were open minded, but I guess she should be thankful that she doesn’t know the truth.”

“Oh and what’s that?”

“It’s the fact that you are too fucking simple minded to even bother to try and understand. Maybe if you bothered to try and talk to her, you would understand why this happened.”

“So what, You’re gonna tell me there’s a perfectly good reason as to how you wound up fucking your sister?”

“As a matter of fact asshole, there is, but I wouldn’t bother to tell you. You’d rather sit here, all fucking self -important thinking that we are a couple of freaks. If you ask me, you’re the freak. You had the perfect girl, and you were just too stupid to see it. The first thing that came along that you couldn’t deal with sent you off running. So instead, you’d rather sit here oblivious to the fact that you had what you wanted and decided to throw it all away, for what? If you ask me, that’s the freakiest thing I’ve ever heard.”

“Kayla, this is not just some little thing. The girl I love is already in love with someone else…you! I just don’t see how I fit into the picture.”

“That’s because you don’t want to see it. You’re gonna tell me that it bothers you that much? What if we weren’t lovers, just sisters. Would it still bother you if we spent time together?”

“Well, no, but…”

“But what? Just admit it, it freaks you out that we have sex. That’s all it really comes down to. All this other bullshit about Bridgette sharing her love, and you sharing her with me is all a bunch of shit and you know it! And you know what? If it is true, then you’re a bigger asshole than I thought. If you loved her, really loved her, then you’d know that she was worth keeping. You would do anything you could not to lose her. Sometimes you have to work at it, and fight for it, but you would do it. You wouldn’t just sit here being a fucking asshole!”

“It’s not that simple.”

“It’s not? You know what? You don’t love her at all.”

“How could you say that?”

“Because, I love her, and I can’t stand seeing her this way, so I came here to try and talk to you. I came here to fight for it. You are doing nothing.”

I didn’t know what to say, because I knew she was right.

“You know what? Forget I even came here. I don’t know what I was thinking. I just want you to know that you passed up the best thing that could ever happen to you, and you’re too stupid to see that. If you had a fucking clue, you would know that my sister means everything to me. I love her, and she loves you. You could have had more love than you could have handled, from both of us, and everyone would have been happy.”

She turned to walk out, but I grabbed her before she got to the door.

“Kayla, wait…”

She turned around and kissed me hard on the lips. I could taste her salty tears pouring from her eyes. She smelled and tasted just like Bridgette, and my heart sank. My stomach was in knots, and I gave in instinctively and returned her kiss, but she pulled away, leaning her head into my chest and sobbing.

“Please Dave. Go back to her. I want her to be happy. I can’t stand it. I can’t stand to see her like this. We’ll make her happy together, because she is worth it.”

I couldn’t move fast enough as we raced out of my apartment to Bridgette’s house. I burst through the door to find her on the couch, and kissed her as hard as I could before she could even speak. She hesitated at first, but then returned my kiss passionately.

“Bridgette, I’m sorry. I’m an asshole. I can’t live without you in my life. I don’t want to. I told you I’ll do whatever it takes to make you happy, and I let you down. I’ll never do that again.”