The Third Wheel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Dave, I…”

“Please Bridgette, I’m sorry. I love you so much, and I can’t lose you.”

I heard Kayla walk in the room behind us.

“Oh Dave I love you too. I’m so glad you’re here.”

We kissed again, and I could feel Kayla press against my back, and her lips kiss the back of my neck. Bridgette pulled away from me.

“What about Kayla?”

I reached around and grabbed Kayla’s hand, pulling her next to me.

“She’s the reason I’m here. She made me understand what an asshole I’ve been, and I love her for that.”

Kayla smiled and kissed me hard on the lips. Her tongue entered my mouth, and we kissed passionately. Bridgette leaned into me as I kissed her sister. Finally Kayla pulled away from me and pulled Bridgette towards her, kissing her hard.

“Bridgette, I love you. I never want to see you unhappy, and I told you I would do anything to make you happy.”

“We both would” I added.

Bridgette smiled and threw her arms around both of us. “I love you too.”

Kayla stepped back and began to remove her shirt.

“Now that we’re all lovey-dovey again, It’s been three days since I’ve had a good orgasm, and since I got you two back together, someone needs to thank me.”

Bridgette and I both laughed. “Leave it to my sister to be subtle about things.”

“Yea she definitely doesn’t mix her words.”

“Fuck subtle! Now let’s go upstairs so we can consummate this relationship. If what my sister says is true, I can’t wait to get my hands on this.”

She grabbed my cock through my jeans as she proceeded to strip away the rest of her clothes.

“C’mon already.” And she headed up the stairs.

Bridgette turned to me.

“You’re okay with this?”

“I’m okay with anything as long as I’m with you.”

“Good, because you’re in for the long haul now.”

“I can’t wait.”

We kissed again, and headed upstairs.

Kayla was waiting on the bed, with her hand already rubbing herself over her jeans. She wasted no time in unbuttoning my pants and releasing my growing cock. Bridgette and I kissed as Kayla expertly sucked me off. We fumbled with one another’s clothes until we were all naked and tangled on the bed. As I watched Bridgette and Kayla pleasure each other, I couldn’t imagine why I had objected to this situation to begin with.

After they spent a few minutes working each other up, Bridgette pushed me on my back, and paid some well deserved attention to my cock. Kayla busied herself with her sisters beautiful pussy, until Bridgette announced that it was time for her to try me. She watched as her sister and I fucked for the first time. As soon as Kayla came, they switched positions, and I fucked Bridgette until we both came.

We spent an hour or so pleasing each other before we decided to head back to my apartment because they were afraid that their parents would be home shortly.

It’s been a few weeks, and they haven’t left yet!