The Thirst Ch. 01: The New House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood up and grabbed a towel from the cabinet, painfully aware that bending down to retrieve it gave Garrett a very clear view of her asshole, and even worse, her pussy. As quickly as she could, she tied it around her body, recognizing that her clothes were too wet and gross to wear. Meanwhile, Garrett had managed to tuck his dick back in his shorts and zip them up, just as there was another knock on the door. Audrey turned to face Garrett, a look of panic obvious on both of their faces.

"You kids still in there?!" asked their father from the other side of the bathroom door.

"Uh, yeah dad," Garrett answered as his heart started beating faster, "Almost done. Just, uh, cleaning up a little."

"Good," he replied, "I heard something like. . .I don't know, but it woke me up. Sure everything's okay?"

"Yeah daddy," Audrey lied, "I feel a lot better."

The truth was that she had never been so ashamed in her life. She had to cope with the fact that some uncontrollable urge had convinced her that it was completely okay to masturbate in front of her brother of all people. Then that same urge had convinced her that she wanted nothing more than to have his sperm in her body, so she had practically raped him with her mouth. Perhaps the must disgusting thing, though, was that she had finger fucked his cum into her own pussy until she had such an intense orgasm that it woke up their dad.

"Okay," Paul said, "Well, we'll talk tomorrow. Goodnight, again."

"Goodnight," the two said together.

This time Audrey was the one at a loss for words, but she finally whispered, "Garrett. . .I. . .I'm sorry. I don't know. . ."

With his own hushed voiced, he said, "Look. This is just. . .but. . .it's done now. Let's go to bed."

After a few awkward, silent moments, the siblings were convinced that their dad had gone back to his bedroom, and they went to their own rooms as well. As she walked down the steps to her own bedroom in the basement, Audrey clutched her cum-soaked clothes and cried silently. She felt dirty and tired when she finally reached her room. She put the clothes in her laundry basket, wondering if she had permanently damaged her relationship with her brother. After all, how could it ever be the same after what they'd just done? Finally, she took off the towel, and cried herself to sleep as she lay naked in bed.

12