The Thirst Within Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my arm around his waist I tugged him closer against my body, I could feel his cock pressing against my thigh, my own was straining against his body.

He was an incredibly good kisser. His tongue managed to convey his need, the desire he felt whilst still retaining an incredible level of skill.

I thought of how many centuries he had had to improve his technique and it made me feel incredibly inadequate.

What could I give him that countless others hadn't before?

Zak pulled away at that moment, the look on his face was hurt. His right hand secured my jaw and forced me to look into his eyes. He spoke as if he was trying to force the words into my head.

"Do not ever think that. Not ever. I want you Oscar more than anyone before. You are right that I have had thousands of flings over the centuries, but I do not want that. With them there was no emotional attachment. With you I have feelings. I want you. Every single part of you."

He released my jaw. The back of his hand stroked my cheek lightly eliciting a slight blush from me.

He lowered his hands and wrapped his arms around me, pressing himself against my bare chest.

I returned the hug and trailed my fingers lightly down his spine. He wriggled then said

"That tickles"

I looked down at him, shocked then laughed, doing it again. He wriggled arching away from my touch. I laughed even louder and pulled away saying

"So an 1843 year old vampire is ticklish. This I didn't see coming."

He grinned at me then I saw his fangs ascend slowly back into his gums. He rolled his neck then said

"5 minutes to roll call. You should get a t-shirt on. Though I personally prefer you topless, others may not be so pleased"

I nodded then pulled him closer and crushed my mouth against his. He pulled away a few seconds later, then hugged me again. I kissed him lightly on the forehead then left his room to my own next door. Thoughts of him swimming through my head, this time though, it wasn't Zak causing them.....

To be continued...

12