The Thomas Thompson Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BethanyJ
BethanyJ
464 Followers

She smiled and turned to go into the kitchen, coming back a moment later with a glass in her hand.

"Please, don't let me stop you. You'll need to be convincing on Saturday night without me there for backup. But I really would like to know, if you can drag yourselves apart for a few minutes, how you got on this evening."

Patrick and I both realised that the moment had gone. He shifted to re-arrange his shirt, I stood up and rather indelicately pulled my knickers back into place and adjusted my bra. We sat side by side rather sheepishly for a few minutes while we told her about our second 'date'.

"It seems you are getting on well with my 'sister', Patrick, I really do think she can pull this off at your party. I can promise you, with the dress she is going to wear, you will both get a lot of attention."

I was just a little worried by Louise's tone. She obviously had something in mind for me to wear but hadn't let on yet. I was going to ask her about it when we were interrupted - by Patrick's mobile phone, ringing in his jacket pocket. He muttered a 'sorry' and answered it. He was just answering 'yes' and 'yes' and 'no' to someone on the other end, Louise pulled me into the kitchen and a very wide smile spread across her face.

"Now, Gemma, I want to know. How do you feel getting into heavy petting with a man on our sofa? Just what is it like?"

I tried to start telling her, that it was different, it was flattering and, hell, I was enjoying it. But I hardly got started when Patrick came to the door, phone in hand, with what I saw as a rather impish grin on his face. The phone was obviously still on - he looked at it and pulled a face, basically saying 'be careful what you say'.

"It's my Uncle George, Gemma. I told him your sister is here, he says would she like to come to the party too. He says the more the merrier, he's like that is Uncle George. What about it? Gemma? Louise?"

I looked across at Louise, she hardly had to think, just smiled. Patrick knew the answer, he was getting to understand our signals by now, whatever gender we happened to be at the time.

"Hello. Uncle. Yes, I'll be bringing two lovely ladies to the party. OK. Love to Auntie, see you Saturday."

Louise was the first to speak after Patrick had pressed the 'off' button.

"It's just to be there as a backup in case of problems. I won't get in the way. Honest."

I looked at Patrick. Did we believe her?

The next day was as close to ordinary as any day had been in the recent past. Work as usual, yet again with me finding it rather difficult to concentrate, always thinking of what had recently happened and, more and more, what was going to come up in the next day or two. It was different - Louise's mother made it quite different. She rang me at work, very unusual, to tell me she was driving south to visit an old school friend on Saturday, and could she stay over? To split the journey and visit her daughter and her 'favourite son-in-law' on the way.

I just had to say yes, then had to try three times to find Louise in at home, to let her know and to warn her about putting away those things which should not be found lying around. Like my stilettos for example, which I knew I had left by my side of the bed. But I did get through in the end. Arriving home I found my wife frantically hoovering.

"Well we've been so busy, and I have relied on 'Gemma' to do this recently. Anyway, I've nearly done."

So what? I actually enjoy hoovering in bra and panties and high-heels, I know I'm weird. I helped with the clearing up, just in time. Louise had a meal on the stove, we both kissed Mum fondly on the cheek as she arrived, ravenous as usual. We had our meal, chatted, actually had a very pleasant evening which is not always the case when Louise's Mum visits.

"Well, dears" she asked as we started to move towards bed "Anything special planned for this weekend."

I'm glad Louise butted in to say 'not really', if I hadn't rather rudely turned my back on Mother she would have seen my very wide grin.

The one fly in the ointment came early the next morning. The 'old friend' Mum was due to visit had been called in to work all day, not just for the morning. We both looked at each other, scared that Mother would abandon the trip and stay with us all weekend. Fortunately, though there was a problem, it was only a major one, not a disastrous one. Mother decided to stay longer that morning and, since Louise had indeed said we had nothing planned, volunteered her daughter to accompany her on a shopping trip into town.

"I rarely get the chance, you know, living in the country as we do. It will be nice to see what the big stores have to offer."

So she and Louise drove off about 10 o'clock, and I was left kicking my heels. Not literally, not my high heels, I mean. We had planned taking nearly the whole day to prepare, and would now have to hurry somewhat, not starting until about 4 after Mum had gone. I thought for a bit how I could usefully help in the preparation but Louise still hadn't told me what we were going to wear.

I had an idea she would want to wear her gorgeous red dress, classic party stuff, she had looked totally sensational at the staff party last Christmas in it. My boss had drooled all over her, I felt sure I would get a promotion after that but no. But what I was to wear I had no idea, and there was nothing obviously 'got ready' in the wardrobe. In fact things were quite stuffed in there. I guess Louise had prepared something but had to shove everything away when she heard Mother was coming to stay.

I did get some preparation done - but only two things. First I had a hot shower and used the cream Louise had got to remove my body hair. The first time I had tried to do that totally, it felt strange getting dressed afterwards, pants just did not feel right sliding up totally bare legs. And second, since they would be hidden, I did something I had always wanted to do -- I gave myself a slight and doubtless amateurish pedicure, and then painted my toe-nails in my favourite cherry-red colour, which I had told Louise I wanted to wear on my finger-nails and on my lips. She had agreed, so I did them, again feeling something was wrong as I slipped my socks on to cover them.

The ladies returned just after three o'clock, with a total surprise. They had used their time well - both been to the hairdressers.

"Louise was adamant" said Mother. "Said she wanted just for once to have her hair done when it wasn't a wedding or a special occasion or something."

She certainly had 'her hair done' - she was blonde!! Totally blonde, the typical gorgeous straw-yellow blonde any guy lusts after! I knew I was going to have problems that night. Well, I was going to have problems anyway, but Louise, a blonde -- was she going to wear that red dress? Wow! She wasn't really helping, I really did not know how I was going to keep my 'tackle' down there in check.

Anyway, just before four o'clock we waved Mother goodbye and wished her a good journey.

"Right" said Louise. "It's time for Gemma to come out to play! Follow me, Geoff, you are about to be replaced. Bedroom first."

I commented briefly and very favourably about her hair, and expressed my own concern about my potential difficulties.

"Well, you'll just have to BE Gemma, I'm sure you can by now get yourself into the female mind-set."

And that was it, I was going to have to sort it myself. So I told her about the hair-removal and the nails, she smiled and said 'well done' but we both knew time was not on our side. While Louise showered I got out my undies, at least I had known where they were. She had said black - great.

We dressed together, side by side, really just like sisters preparing for a double date or something. I was surprised several times when Louise stopped me, saying 'no, not that, you're wearing this tonight', or something like that. When I reached for the stockings I had worn a couple of days earlier she produced a brand new pack of totally gorgeous black seamed stockings, 7 denier, very sheer. Sliding them up my legs and clipping the tops to the garter straps on my waist-cincher was almost an orgasmic experience in itself.

When I started to do my mascara she again said no, and handed me a tube of really lovely 'Thicken-and-curl' mascara which really did just that, giving me lovely looking lashes. By just after 7 o'clock we were both nearly ready. I had just finished putting on my lipstick, the same colour as I had used before but this time a 'Kissable' brand, joking that I might well be needing that tonight! We stood together, both in our undies, looking at each other.

"Right Gemma, now the wig, then dresses and we're just about ready."

Louise did the wig-fitting - she is always much better at doing up the fastenings behind my ears than me. Then she opened the wardrobe and took out her red dress. The famous red dress. The scarlet halter-neck 'just about covers my tits' red dress she had persuaded me to get her. In it, I knew, she was going to be a knockout. I was sure she had done an extra-special job on my figure and on my make-up, I hoped I would look good. But Louise was going to look sensational. I wasn't disappointed, and moved to grab her as soon as she turned for me to inspect.

"No, Gemma, oh no. You really do have to keep your feeling under control, at least until we get home. You are my sister now, remember, not my husband. OK, let's see to your dress."

She reached into the wardrobe again and took out the black dress. HER black dress, the typical LBD but 'with knobs on', or rather with sparkly gold sequins all over it. The dress which had been my very favourite on her before I had got her the red one.

"I can't get into that!" I cried.

"Yes you can, Gemma. You don't realise just how great your figure is in those undies, they certainly do their job."

So I did, I tried. And it worked. I ended up virtually poured into it. The top was as tight as they come, low-cut but not too low-cut for my padded boobs. But looking in the mirror I realised, the combined effect of Louise's inserts and the undies compression worked. And it was short, oh-so-short, I loved it!

"About a D-cup I reckon, Gemma. Looks sensational".

She was right!

And then the coup de theatre, the shoes. I hadn't given them much thought but Louise obviously had. Two shoe boxes came out from their hiding place under the bed. It's a good job her mother didn't look under there.

Mine were black of course, but not just black. Shiny black patent stilettos, with about a 5" heel, and ankle straps with gold buckles. I knew I could never fasten them, not with my long cherry-coloured nails but Louise did that for me. Then I saw hers, a very similar style but in scarlet, and with, if it was at all possible, even higher heels, probably about 6".

"Louise, those look gorgeous on you" I commented as she strolled around the bedroom. "You know what they are called, don't you?"

"Yes I do" she replied, picking up her scarlet clutch bag and handing mine, a black and gold version, to me. "I have something to ask you, a very serious matter."

I waited.

"Geoff".

It was the last time she called me that name that evening. I knew something serious was coming, and must have looked a little worried.

"Geoff. We are going into a very different situation, with people we don't know. Lots of them tarted up like us, lots of drink and so on."

I didn't see where this was leading, I must have looked even more puzzled.

"Look, I rang Patrick about an hour ago. To check he would be here on time. I asked him - had he said Gemma's sister was married or not?"

Now I realised. I would be there with Patrick but Louise would be 'unattached'. I thought for a moment.

"Louise, we have been faithful to each other for over twenty years. I have and I know you have. Anything which happens tonight can't spoil that. This is a bit of fun, and anything that happens is a bit of fun too. I'm not wearing my wedding ring - it's too masculine anyway. Do you want to leave your wedding ring at home? Just for the night?"

She slid it off and placed it on the dressing table.

"And the moment we come in, it goes on again. Thanks, sis."

Geoff was gone.

"OK Gemma, come on, let me just add a little more gloss to my lipstick. Patrick will be here in a few minutes."

She really did look sensational in that scarlet dress, and she certainly had the body to wear it. Glossy scarlet lips, high heels, the glistening rings and earrings and necklace. I really did feel so horny, but did manage to keep myself in check. Louise reached into the wardrobe to take out two silk shawls, one red, one black.

"Right then, here we are. The finishing touch. OK sis. Ready."

And then - it had to be, the final straw. Louise and I sat there, in the lounge, really each staring at the other and to some extent just plain not believing our eyes, being very full of ourselves and proud with our achievements, when the phone rang.

Just for a moment we were both fearful, at least I was. Desperately hoping this was not another relative about to land on us for the night on short notice as they paused in passing us on the motorway network. Or a neighbour with a sick kid wanting to dump one on us briefly while the other was whisked off to hospital for a check-up. But no, it was Patrick. His car was giving trouble. Could we catch a taxi?

6 -- Party

So we did. He gave us the address, we got there. Successfully, on our own, and only half an hour later than planned. As we got out of the taxi and Louise paid the driver, I looked round, and was totally relieved that Patrick was there, beside his car!

"Sorry, girls, it did start, but only after ten minutes of trying. I really didn't want it breaking down mid-journey with you two on board."

Me neither. Louise joined me, we three all headed towards the front door, we could hear the sounds of merriment already. As we moved into the light Patrick paused and looked us over. For a moment he said nothing, then ...

"Streuth! I'm close to speechless. You both look totally gorgeous. Now, come on, I am going to walk in with the both of you and every prick in the house is going to stand to attention. Honestly."

Which did absolutely nothing to quell my nerves. But Patrick was full of himself, and Louise was enjoying it too. She asked Patrick to wait just a moment, and turned to me.

"Gemma. Believe me, you look absolutely gorgeous tonight, you'll remember this for a long time. Enjoy!"

Patrick rang the bell and walked into the hall. We passed our shawls over to the young man on collecting duty for the evening. He had trouble immediately when Louise removed hers and he saw her bulging boobs. And I like to think he noticed my figure too. Anyway we walked into the main room, Patrick holding each of his two 'girls' by the hand.

Though it would be wrong to say we were surrounded immediately, it took maybe five seconds for two of the men there, and one girl too, to come straight over to be introduced.

"Patrick, hi there, nice to see you again, you're looking well."

It was an attractive girl, wearing a real posh midnight-blue dress, more a gown, smooth and sleek but with a long slit right up to her waist. My very first reaction was, I am ashamed to say, 'I could wear that'. Patrick introduced us.

"Hi Frances, you're looking gorgeous tonight, as usual. Frances, can I introduce you, this is Gemma, and this is Louise. Meet my cousin Frances and her husband Mike, hi Mike. And this long lump of nothing is Darren, Uncle George's son."

We all smiled our greetings, Frances started chatting to Louise and I noticed straight away Darren was pulling faces at Patrick. Then I realised. He was George's son, so he was another cousin. The host's son so he probably knew who was coming. Patrick had said his girlfriend was in the States or something, that meant he was at least temporarily unattached. And Patrick had walked in with two provocatively dressed women, his girlfriend and her sister. He knew that, obviously, but he didn't know which was which. He was in a hurry too, he looked round nervously. He was trying to make sure none of the other 'wolves' got there first. He grabbed Patrick by the arm and pulled him away.

"Come on, mate, let's get some drinks for you and your gorgeous girls."

And as he moved away he muttered earnestly in Patrick's ear. I had beaten Patrick to it, I knew what was going on. I saw Patrick smile when he realised it too.

They returned within half a minute from the kitchen. Patrick had his drink and a gin-and-tonic. Darren had the vodka-and-orange. He knew now, he was after Louise. Somehow, it still surprises me to think of it, I was pleased. Yes, pleased, that this young man was making a play for my wife. She moved away from Frances, actually she was almost dragged away as Darren made his move, handing over her drink and sliding in next to her. He smiled a self-satisfied smile. I could recognise the look - 'I'm in here'.

Patrick steered us all across the room, it was heaving by now and the Stones' 'Brown Sugar' was thumping along in the background, to meet the happy anniversary couple, his Uncle George and Aunt Mary. They were a very nice couple indeed, as we chatted Patrick held on to my hand, I was squeezing tightly. But as the minutes passed I relaxed. This was going to work!

I was in heaven. Or at least in cross-dresser's heaven. My fantasy come true, standing there with happy music all around me, laughing, drink in hand - and dressed up to the gills. Little black dress, big gold-hooped earrings glinting in the festive lights, smiling and chatting, and being smiled at and chatted to, indeed feeling once Uncle George's hand slide across my bum.

This was sensational. I was to all intents and purposes Gemma, escort and indeed girlfriend of a rather attractive young man. Could it ever be better? I looked across at my wife, she was really getting chatted up by now. Darren was taking every opportunity to establish bodily contact, touching her hand, encouraging her along by taking her arm. She looked back and saw me, a very slight concern on her face but it was worry for me, not her. I knew she could handle herself. I just hung onto Patrick rather obviously and beamed the message back to her - 'don't worry, this is fantastic. Thanks!'

Patrick and I mingled for nearly an hour, I relaxed more as we met more people and chatted. We had got our story sorted and there were no hiccups in it, many people knew of Patrick's interest in tennis, which gave some credence to our tale. It was the second G and T which really relaxed me, Patrick zoomed off to the kitchen to get it as soon as I had nearly finished the first. I think Louise must have told him, I relax after two drinks, and mustn't have more than four. Not these days anyway, when I was younger I could cope with nine or ten pints. Of beer that is, not gin.

While he was gone Uncle George spotted me on my own and came over to chat, and to rest his hand on my bum again! I didn't stop him, he was a sweet man.

As we had just about circulated through the whole assembly, there was a loud banging. Darren was calling things to order. He made a very good speech congratulating his Mum and Dad, thanking us all for coming, for being a supportive family and friends over the years, all that sort of thing. Champagne was passed round and we all toasted the 'happy couple' and cheered, it really was a very happy family party. And the strange thing was, hanging onto Patrick's arm as all this went on I didn't feel excluded. OK, I was a new addition to the 'family-and-friends' circle but everyone was making me feel very welcome.

And I could see, over the heads of the crowd in the kitchen, Darren was busy making Louise welcome too! I spotted them creeping out of the French windows and grabbed Patrick, suggesting I needed some air.

BethanyJ
BethanyJ
464 Followers