The Thomas Thompson Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BethanyJ
BethanyJ
465 Followers

As we got outside I saw Louise and Darren heading off out of sight round the corner. I moved to follow them but Patrick pulled me back.

"Gemma, wait. Just for tonight you have to let her go. After all she has let you off the leash hasn't she, in a much more radical way. You have to enjoy yourself and let Louise do the same. Am I right or am I right?"

He was of course totally right. I was just standing there thinking, trying to come up with a witty comment, when Patrick took things into his own hands. He pulled me towards him, standing with both arms round my waist he pulled me a little closer. I had no choice but to reach up, to out my own arms round his neck. This was a moment of decision, but it was clear Patrick had decided. And I knew it was the right decision.

"Now then, Gemma, my darling. I do so want to do the right thing by you this evening. So how about putting some of that practice we had last Thursday to good use?"

I was so 'up', mentally that is, that I didn't need asking again. I snuggled into place, turned my head sideways just a little, then gently and very tenderly touched my lips to his.

I backed off a little and looked him in the eyes, then kissed him again, a little longer this time, a little harder. And then once more, this time more passionately, beginning to finish off that kiss which Louise had interrupted two night earlier. We came up for air.

"Patrick, how is it for you?" I asked, really wanting to know.

"For me, honestly Gemma, terrific. I've never felt quite like this kissing a girl before. How about you?"

"Darling, just simply fantastic, I never imagined it would be like this. I want more!"

And this time we were both at it, no holds barred. Almost without thinking my left leg slid up his thigh, I felt his hand grip me just below my stocking tops. And as his hand slid up my leg just a little further, my mouth opened and I sought his tongue with mine, having difficulty breathing but not wanting this gorgeous experience to come to an end. I worked his mouth with mine and felt him respond, holding me harder, squeezing our bodies together.

It had to finish, breathless we moved apart, still in each other's arms, just gazing in a very romantic manner into each other's eyes.

"Gemma, I have to have some more of that later. But I had better go and see how Uncle George is if Darren is occupied elsewhere."

We parted, slowly, hands holding, then fingers still touching until we separated. Patrick turned and went indoors. I sighed. That had been some experience, in a way I was glad that this time Louise had not been there. I turned back towards the garden to see two very attractive young women staring at me and smiling.

"Wow, that was some kiss. I'm Claire, you must be Gemma."

7 -- Girl fun

I had to smile, and reflected on the different reaction if, for example Darren and someone else had been watching 'Geoff' kiss a girl like that. Something like 'get in there Geoff', and in a much more aggressive tone. But somehow this felt so much better. I was enjoying so much being a woman. I stepped towards the two very attractive ladies and smiled in return.

"Yes, hi" was all I could come up with at that moment.

Claire slipped her arm through mine, and steered me towards a picnic table on the patio. It was dark by then but warm, a very nice summer evening indeed, just the sort of evening for sitting outside with friends. And these girls were becoming my friends.

"And this is Janie, the gorgeous Janie, who had the honour of having the biggest tits in the family until your sister came along."

"Claire!" exclaimed the lovely Janie.

I just had to look, to inspect her boobs, they really were something. And Claire was right. They were nearly as big as Louise's. At least, having been invited to look, I could do so without too much embarrassment. We reached the picnic table and all sat down, and were joined within seconds by another gorgeous girl. Then I looked twice. Wow! The others were good looking but this girl really was a bit special. She smiled, a really nice genuine smile.

In other circumstances, I could have ... Hell, who was I kidding, OK if I had been twenty years younger maybe. But now I would have no chance.

"And this is Melissa" said Claire.

Very unusually she offered her hand to me. I shook it gently and said 'no thank you' when Janie offered me a Bacardi. After two gins and a glass of champagne I knew I had to watch out. Getting drunk that night was not an option. I was reminded of this as Louise came round the corner with Frances and they both sat down with us.

"Hi girls, what's going on? Where are the guys?"

Claire spoke up.

"It's Saturday. So remind me, what is the problem with having a party on a Saturday?"

"Match of the fucking Day!" Janie replied immediately with some vehemence.

We all laughed, just for a moment I felt slightly guilty, a traitor to my sex. Then I realised, it was Man U again that night. I would much rather be here, one of the girls, than watching them yet again.

"Frances, did Gary play today?"

"Of course he did, he always does. Every Saturday. And no, I didn't go watch him, I've got fed up with that after three years of it. And before you ask, no he didn't score."

"But will he score tonight, that's what we all want to know?" asked Janie, causing much merriment.

It wasn't just the drink, it was loads of good humour too.

"He'd better" said Frances. "I didn't squeeze into this dress for nothing."

More laughter.

"And stockings too if I'm not mistaken. OK girls, it's ShowTime. Who's got stockings on tonight?"

Frances stood up and provocatively pulled up her dress to reveal that she was indeed wearing stockings. I shouldn't have been surprised, Louise did too, as did the gorgeous Melissa. I knew I had to and I did, I stood in front of the other girls and pulled up my skirt to show my own black seamed stockings and their lace tops.

"Gee Gemma, those legs and those heels. You do know what those heels are called don't you?"

I grinned at Frances. "I certainly do."

"Lucky Patrick!" she said.

Yet more merriment and it went on and on. The joking the laughter, the funny quips. It was gorgeous just being part of that crowd. At last Claire looked up at the lighted French window, towards the 'older generation' (some of whom were younger than me!) having their own kind of fun.

"The football's surely over by now. Where are they?"

"I'm here".

I heard a definitely male voice on my right and turned to see who was there. It was a rather large man, about 30, maybe a little younger. He sat down beside me and began to strike up a conversation. For about 30 seconds I was willing to chat. Then I began to dislike him, for what he was saying as well as the way he was saying it. I looked across at Janie who was nearest to me hoping for some assistance.

"Hi Eric, come to bother us again. I haven't seen you for ages. How's things?"

But Eric didn't take the hint. I felt him shuffle a little closer to me, then saw his hand move towards my leg. I let him touch me but then the hand started to move upwards. I looked across at Janie again - she had a rather pained expression on her face. I decided to do something about him.

"Eric. Hello, I'm Gemma. Are you comfortable there? Having fun?"

He obviously was, I lowered my voice just a little, being very sure not to overdo it, aiming for a really sexy tone which would turn him on, convince him that he excited me.

"Right then Eric, my darling. Tell me, am I being friendly? Am I being pleasant? Inviting even?"

I turned towards Eric and slid a hand up his lapel, moving closer to him.

"Well Eric. If you don't take your hand off my leg right now I will knee you so hard in the balls you will end up singing fucking soprano!"

Eric shot up very suddenly, obviously very surprised. I stood up right next to him and moved closer. I looked him straight in the eyes, and slid my hands up his lapels and kissed him long and hard on the lips. He was obviously at the same time very excited about this but extremely embarrassed as well.

"Now Eric, go and find some poor girl who has absolutely no taste in men whatsoever. But stop bothering us, OK?"

I sat down to a round of applause from my 'girl-friends'. I was having the very best time, loving the female company, being accepted as a woman by this group of gorgeous females.

"What I don't understand" said Janet looking round at all of us "is men. Why are they in there watching more men running round? I mean here we are all tarted up to the gills, six of the tastiest bits of crumpet in the county, all eager and willing to go in for a snog or a good grope, and they are all in there watching football."

I had to agree with her! Then Claire joined in.

"We need something to wake them up, let's do a party game."

Which seemed a bit feeble to me until Janet butted in almost instantaneously.

"OK, how about wife swapping? We haven't played that since the twins' christening. Claire, get the paper and do the names. Right girls, listen Louise and Gemma, you may be new to this. Let's do the ground rules."

"Hang on" said Claire "I've got Dave and David, that's my David, Jan. Yours is Dave. And Patrick and Gary and Tim. I've missed one, Louise, who are you with?"

"Darren of course" said Frances. "Has to be, look at those tits!"

"OK girls. Remember, when you get your new partner you have five minutes. Grab him and go. BUT - he has to make the first move and you can do anything except sex. Get as close as you can but leave him wanting. Points - one for a kiss, then two for a snog, then grope, tits and cock count up to five. Right Claire, ready?"

Was I ready for this? I looked across at Louise who just grinned at me, as if to say 'OK Geoff. You wanted to dress like that. Now accept the consequences.'

Claire handed me a slip of paper face down. I looked at it and read out "Dave", then we all went round the table. Louise got 'Patrick' which I am absolutely sure absolutely delighted her until Frances got hers and called out.

"Hell, it's Mike. Sorry, we have to go again, no way am I going to snog my husband".

We all laughed and Claire collected the slips and mixed them and started again. This time Louise got Mike, and I got Darren!

At that moment Patrick came over towards me, the football had obviously finished. I could see Mike and Dave heading towards the kitchen behind him. Patrick was maybe a bit surprised when the Louise intercepted him by taking his arm and turning towards the lounge. Then I saw Darren coming out with drinks in his hands, a can and what I assumed was a vodka for Louise. I looked across at her, she had seen him and was grinning a 'go on then, see what you can do' at me.

I stood and moved across and spoke not too loudly.

"Darren, hi, is that a vodka? I'd love one right now darling. Come with me, please. I need a word with you in private, lover."

He looked puzzled naturally, he had been trying to get off with my sister. As I got him round the corner out-of-sight I pulled him very close to me. I didn't actually make a 'move' but it must have been obvious to him. I was hugging him very close.

"Darren, I hear tell you are a bit of a stud. Now, obviously I need to know about this, since you seem to have taken a liking to Louise. I make it a rule to road-test any guy who tries to hit on her. I spotted the two of you heading off out of sight earlier. And I need to make sure you are worthy of her."

"Well, Gemma, it's OK really, we were just having a bit of fun. She really is a gorgeous girl you know. Nothing happened, I promise you. I wouldn't want to upset her or you"

He was being too decent, this Darren, this would never do. I had taken maybe two minutes to get this far and was not making much progress. OK, it wasn't in the game but I was going to have to make the first move. I realised that I was about to get into dangerous ground. Darren wasn't in any way gay or interested in men, in the way Patrick seemed to some extent to be. He was totally straight. The thought of being in any way intimate with him was making me horny - I could feel my cock beginning to react inside my panties. I knew I was going to have to be quick. All right, sod the rules, I was going to have to seduce him.

I put my arms round his neck and moved my lips very close to his.

"I get very jealous of her sometimes, Darren, blondes always have more fun. Is that why you're attracted to her rather than me?"

"No Gemma, but it's Patrick. When you came in...."

He couldn't go on. He was trying to be logical but I was coming on strong. My lips were only inches from his, my 'boobs' pressed against his chest, I slid my leg up inside his thigh. There was only one way he could react.

"Oh my god!" was all he said as his lips pressed hard on mine.

Now I was in trouble, I could feel my cock beginning to strain. This was really turning me on, kissing, no, necking, with a guy who really did think I was a woman. Having 'been there' myself I just knew he would have loved the chance to get me -- 'Gemma' - on her own with no-one else around, to get his hand inside her knickers and pull them down, to fuck her!

I felt his hands slide up my leg and under my skirt, he was touching my panties. He was there and then going to shag me against the wall. I had passed two and three points, bother four, I had to do five.

I reached down between us and found his zip and yanked it down, immediately sliding my fingers in, luckily going straight through the opening in his boxers and - felt his erect cock. We were still necking but he was distracted now. His hands were back outside my dress but mine were roaming inside his pants, sliding up and down his erection as we French kissed for maybe a minute.

Then I broke off and moved away. I was about to disappoint him. I thought of two or three occasions in the distant past when I had been in exactly his position. Geoff would have felt sorry for him but I, Gemma, felt delighted. So what if he was frustrated? Serves him right for responding that way with me when he had been making passes at my sister all evening.

"Christ, Darren, I am so turned on right now. But no, not here, not now. Come on, zip up, we'd better be getting back" I murmured sexily. "Maybe another time, when Louise isn't around.....?"

I grabbed his hand and dragged him back round the corner into full view of the assembled party on the patio. All the girls were there except Frances, then I noticed her walking towards 'our' table. Darren let go and moved off, I could tell he was after yet another drink to calm down.

I sat and crossed my legs, not caring by now that I was showing loads of thigh and the top of one of my stockings.

Claire spoke first. "Four".

Janet and Melissa and Frances all said 'three'. I lied, I said 'three'. We all turned to look at Louise.

"Five."

We applauded. Then Frances realised.

"Hell, you bitch, that's was my husband!" and we all fell about in the biggest bout of hysterics all evening.

I managed to take Louise's hand as we split up, off in search of more drinks or boyfriends or husband. We strolled off round the corner to where I had been with Darren. Louise spoke quietly.

"Gemma, obviously you are having great fun and so am I. Thanks for letting me off the leash too, for the first time in twenty years. As long as we both know it's back to normal tomorrow I don't mind. And you really do make a gorgeous woman, several people have said so."

"Thanks Louise, I must say you look sensational too. And I am really enjoying myself so much, it is great being one of the girls. Making our own entertainment if you like. Who needs television or football with friends like these, and you in particular."

I was about to kiss her - but we both realised that wouldn't do, at least not yet. Lesbian incestual sisters? No. Not in public, anyway. We just sat on a garden seat for a few minutes and then went back. I had never finished the vodka that I had taken from Darren. I found it on the picnic table and then went back inside. By this time people had started leaving, some had long drives to get home.

After a few more minutes there were only about a dozen left, I found myself with Patrick almost by accident. I was going to tease him a little and try for another major kiss when I saw Melissa across the room. All evening I had been fascinated by her, she really was a beauty. But it wasn't just that, there was something else. She was not totally happy. I walked over and pleasantly said 'hi'.

Melissa looked at me, she was obviously confused.

"Gemma, I'm sorry if I've not been very friendly tonight. You really are a sweet girl and I don't want us to part with any ill feeling."

Sweet girl?

"I thought Patrick would ask me to the party but when I got back I found out he had invited somebody else so I got in touch with Dave. It's just that Patrick took me out a couple of weeks ago and I thought - well, you know. We both like jazz so we went to a jazz club he likes though it was not my scene. Really awfully avant-garde stuff. And when I said it wasn't my thing I think maybe he thought I wasn't keen on him. Anyway you two seem very happy together, I am so pleased."

She kissed me lightly on the cheek and went off in search of her lift. Then I remembered, Patrick had intended bringing someone else but she was away. That must have been Melissa.

'Right' I thought to myself 'After this is over maybe Louise could help with a little match-making....'

I found Patrick who was talking to Aunt Mary.

She turned to me and spoke.

"Gemma, I do hope you have had a good time, thanks so much for coming and I know my Darren is glad you brought Louise with you! I think she would rather like to stay over. Melissa and Claire are going off in the morning."

That was news to me, I went over to stand near to Louise, not wanting to interrupt her discussion. She saw me and broke off.

"Oh, Gemma, I was looking for you. Aunt Mary has said I can stay here, is that OK? Patrick can get a taxi and drop you off - he's not in any state to drive. Then you can come over and collect me in the morning. OK?"

That did seem to make some sense. But there was a hidden meaning to what Louise was saying, I could see it in her eyes. Obviously Darren would be delighted. But there was something else - I recognised the slight change in emphasis when she had said 'Patrick can drop you off'. She was giving me the option.

I knew then - I could never get another chance. I did the only thing I could, I smiled at her mischievously.

"OK Louise, and you be a good girl too!"

I gave her a goodnight kiss on the cheek, Patrick was there with my shawl and he had already ordered the taxi. While we were waiting and all the way home in the taxi, Patrick and I were both totally silent. We held hands, fingers interlocked. We said nothing, both thinking. About the night. We reached our house at about half past twelve, I got out and turned to give him a goodnight kiss. As our hands touched - he followed me out of the taxi. I didn't need to ask but I did.

8 -- Sleeping arrangements

"Darling, wouldn't it be better if you stayed here tonight. I can drive you over to get your car when I fetch Louise in the morning."

He knew it made sense and slid his arm round my waist as we walked up to the door. We were still nervous, still wary, still not totally sure about this, I certainly wasn't. I put a kettle on quickly, then walked into the lounge to confront my 'boyfriend'.

"Well Gemma, you got away with it. You have been a stupendous girlfriend. How have you enjoyed this evening?"

I was just about to reply but never managed to.

"Sorry love, gotta go!" groaned Patrick with as slightly pained expression.

I realised the problem - too many pints, Patrick dashed upstairs to the bathroom. I smiled internally and busied myself with coffee and cups and so on. As soon as he came down I squeezed past Patrick and had to go in there myself. Two minutes later I emerged from the bathroom and went into the main bedroom. Patrick was standing there - naked. And with an enormous upright cock. I looked at it. Something else stirred between my legs.

BethanyJ
BethanyJ
465 Followers