The Thomas Thompson Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BethanyJ
BethanyJ
465 Followers

"Gemma. I don't need coffee. I'm not exactly sure in what way but - I need you."

We rushed into each other's arms. There was nothing gentle, nothing tender, nothing really romantic about this, it was just plain lust as our lips met, our bodies intertwined, our hands exploring our bodies, we fell on the bed and rolled over and over, kissing, fondling, squeezing, caressing, searching each other's body.

After several minutes we did calm down. I raised myself up on one elbow and looked down into Patrick's deep brown eyes. I kissed him, very gently this time while stroking his cock with my long red nails. I felt his hands behind my back, unzipping my dress. I stood and slid it down, stepping out of it and hanging it behind the door. Then I bent my head over my potential lover and gently kissed his enormous erection.

"Patrick, do I need to ask if you are really sure about this?"

In reply he kissed me, passionately, again. We were both sure.

I lay down beside him on the bed and moved my head till it was right over his gorgeous erection. I stared in admiration at it. Obviously this was the first I had seen, in such a situation, apart from my own. I touched it oh so gently with my lips. I moved round a little and teased it just a bit harder, then pulled back and kissed all along its length, glorying in the feelings of lust as my red lips slid along the shining shaft. I had never believed this possible. I was enjoying this enormously and so was Patrick, I could hear his groans.

I lowered my head and licked the shiny purple head, then opened my mouth and slid it over the cock until I felt it meet the back of my throat. I locked my lips around it and slowly raised my head, sucking hard. I looked Patrick in the eyes.

"You are enjoying this Gemma, aren't you, I can tell. Christ, you look so natural, it's as if you've been doing this all your life. I've only had one girlfriend who sucked me off once but it was never like this. OH GEMMA!!"

This last comment was accompanied by a stiffening of his back and a shudder through his whole body as I teased the underside of his cock with my tongue. And he was right, I was loving it, it really did feel oh - so - right. I squeezed my lips together and sucked just a little harder and the shuddering grew and I could feel the cock growing in my mouth. I wanted to stop, to say thank you, to show my gratitude for giving me the opportunity to do this - but I couldn't stop, not now.

Patrick was shaking, suddenly his cock seemed to swell in my mouth, and he erupted, hard, passionately, thrusting his cock into my mouth, pulsing jets of warm sticky juiced over my flavour buds and down my throat. It was gorgeous, I swallowed hard and just kept on swallowing, enjoying the sweet taste as Patrick's sperm poured down my throat. His cock subsided, I slid my lips carefully off him wiping every drop of juice from his cockhead. I sat up and pulled myself next to him. I kissed him on the lips.

"I need to go to the bathroom again, my darling, don't go away"

"No way, I'm staying"

In the bathroom - I never thought I would ever do it - I reached for the tube of gel on the second shelf of the cabinet. I managed to remove my waist-cincher, it was indeed a relief not to be so constrained. I pulled my thong to one side and smeared gel in the appropriate place and then briefly went into the bedroom next door to put on my garter belt. I felt it would be better if I still wore my stockings. Then back to the bedroom. Patrick was still there - and was slowly getting erect again!

"Gemma, I heard one of the girls say something about your shoes tonight. I didn't understand."

"Well my love, an appropriate time to ask. These have 5" stiletto heels - known in the trade as 'fuck-me' heels"

I lay on the bed and stretched my right leg across his body to show off the full length of my heels and my stockings. He smiled and took the shoe in his hand, then very tenderly and slowly caressed and kissed my leg, all the way from my ankle - and up into my crotch. By the time he got there I was almost screaming in ecstasy, in anticipation, in sheer delight, it was GORGEOUS!

"Now Gemma my love. Shall I take off your knickers?" he asked, teasing me by fondling my panties between the legs in a way which could not fail to cause a big reaction.

"Patrick - I don't want to spoil anything"

"You won't" he murmured.

In turn he pulled at the silky black bows on either side of my panties. As he eased them off - not at all surprisingly - my erect organ sprung into view. He turned be to lay on my back, pulled my knees up and then gently pushed then apart a little, setting himself into position over me.

"Now then, my darling, I hope you are ready for this. Quite how this is going to fit into your tight little cunt hole I don't know, but I am absolutely sure we are going to have fun trying!"

I felt him rocking back and forth, gently applying pressure to my hole, trying to gain access.

"Patrick, I really don't get it, how can you be so - accepting, so accommodating, doing this for a ' woman ' like me."

"Easy my love. You ARE a woman. OK, you're the first woman with a cock I've been with but that's no reason at all for not wanting to fuck you."

As he kept up the pressure we kissed. I felt him pushing and pushing - and then! I felt his cock head enter me. I must have winced, he looked down at me, a little concerned.

"Is that OK?"

"Darling it is WONDERFUL. I want more, I want to feel you right inside me. OH YES!!!"

He was in, he was sliding in, I could feel it, I felt my arse hole filling up more as he slid further. I was wriggling and squealing and - well - just generally feeling absolute ecstasy as he pushed further up me. He felt so big, so wide. I pushed his body up away from me and lifted my head to watch. He was still stroking gently, I could see his gorgeous cock sliding in and out. And then - first his cockhead, deep inside me, hit something which caused my whole body to quake, sending the most incredibly erotic shivers through me. And second, as I watched, he went fully in, I felt his balls meet my bum cheeks as he thrust to the hilt. I was on the verge - of something.

"Patrick, Christ. I am so close, that is sensational."

He pulled out a little and then began to stroke in and out, speeding up, I knew his cock was close to climaxing, AND SO WAS I!!!

"Oh Patrick, I'm going to have an orgasm, that is so strong a feeling. Oh my darling, that is so gorgeous my lover, oooooh Patrick, fuck me my darling, hard, oh YES... I LOVE YOU!!"

And as I shouted those three little words, so loudly, we both climaxed together. I felt his hot jets inside me and I don't know what they were hitting but the feeling was mind-blowing. I grabbed him and kissed him, hard, as his cum washed around inside me, as his cock pulsed, as my own arse bucked and rolled and vibrated in the passion of the moment.

It's an obvious statement but I had never had sex like it. If that was anything like what Louise felt when I screwed her, no wonder I sometimes thought she was a nymphomaniac. Any woman would do anything for a sensation like that. And it just went on and on for ages. We were rolling round the bed, kissing, groping, biting, I was digging my long nails into Patrick's back, anything to try to cope with the stunning sensations of such a wonderful orgasm.

It took ages but it had to end. We both just lay there, totally satisfied and wallowing in each other's love. We kissed, we cuddled, we caressed. We slept.

Not surprisingly I must have slept well that night. I woke feeling very refreshed but thankfully too late. I realised it was not over yet - I lay there for several minutes gently stroking the naked body of my lover beside me. I really did consider the possibility of waking him and making love again but had to decide against it. There was too much to do.

I crept out of bed and to the bathroom, and did what I needed to do after a evening of heavy drinking and sex. My make-up had stood up quite well but I knew it would have to be re-done and that I would have to be pretty quick about it. I used Louise's cleansing cream, I removed all my make-up as well as my wig and had a brief but very hot shower, then towelled dry quickly.

I padded into the spare room, my 'dressing room', and picked out my purple balcony bra and panty set and ordinary black nylons, sitting there getting dressed I contemplated doing this on a regular basis. Could I actually BE a woman much more frequently? Such thoughts were pushed from my mind by noises from next door, then a voice from outside my room.

"Gemma, can I have a shower now?"

"OK lover" I replied, not wanting Patrick to see me yet, without make-up, without wig.

I wanted him to think of me as Gemma and not Geoff. I dressed quickly - a thin silver blouse over my purple bra, unbuttoned as far down as I dare; Carol's deep purple leather micro-skirt, oh so tight, I just knew this was the moment to wear it and hoped she would not mind; and my new high-heeled stilettos. I picked out some jewellery quickly, silver this time instead of gold. My favourite style of big thick hooped earrings, several rings and a silver necklet.

Quickly, and surprisingly well, I re-did my make-up. Though in some ways it would have been easier to repeat the 'look' and appearance of the previous evening I felt that the party-style image would not be right for the morning. And, able for once to do my make-up without Louise's critical, though always helpful, comments, I wanted to have the chance to try something out myself. I had gone for purple bra and skirt, why not make-up. I am probably far too fussy but I felt I had to re-do my toes even though nobody was - probably - going to see them. I was a little slapdash in that I didn't remove the previous colour, but I knew this was going to be short term anyway.

So I did choose Louise's bright and glossy deep purple, on my toe-nails and my finger-nails. My eye-shadow picked up the theme though obviously not so brightly and I did use a deep purple mascara instead of my usual black. And the lipstick too, I really enjoy sliding it on, the deep sheen gave a gorgeous fresh look to my face. I slipped my stockings and shoes back on, clipped my wig back into place, brushed it through and then shook it a little to give it a more natural look, and went down the stairs.

Patrick was in the kitchen - like any sweet loyal boyfriend or husband on such an occasion - making coffee. He was, also like any man appreciative of his woman's efforts the night before - very flattering when he saw me.

"Wow! I like it, I like it a LOT!"

I was indeed flattered and did exactly what I had to do at that moment. I walked up to him wiggling my hips as best I could, threw my arms round his neck, and gave him probably the sexiest 'good morning' kiss ha had ever had in his life. I threw a lot into that kiss and he knew it.

I picked up my coffee. "Now then my lover, we have things to do this morning."

"Can I make a request, Gemma?"

"OK honey, go on."

"Can I fuck you again? You look so sexy this morning, not that you didn't last night."

The thought was extremely appealing, but....

"Patrick, I am honoured. And to be honest the experience was totally unforgettable, I will be eternally grateful that you did shag me last night. But it has given me a lot to think about. On the one hand there is something wrong. I'm married, or at least 'Geoff' is. I shouldn't have a man's cock up my arse like that, not again, not - yet."

The sensation of the climax of our anal sex flashed through my mind. I shivered.

"But on the other hand, Patrick my darling, the earth moved for me, in fact the whole fucking solar system was bucking backwards and forwards inside me. It was a totally erotic experience. Louise and I need to think what all this really means. OK?"

He smiled, I suspect he had rather equivalent concerns. He kissed me quickly on the lips.

"And, Patrick, there is a task to be finished. Your car and Louise are still at your Uncle George's house. So let's just have a quick bit of toast and get ourselves over there."

9 - Morning

Patrick had to help with the car. I was determined not to spoil things at this stage. Though most of our neighbours may well still have been in bed on a Sunday morning there was no guarantee. So he got the car out of the garage while I picked out a few clothes for Louise. I dashed out when he was ready and drove out of the drive quickly, only beginning to relax when we were round the corner.

"Gemma, you don't need to worry. No-one is going to 'spot' you, not in that outfit, you are just an attractive woman going for a drive."

"Yes, I know but they may wonder about this couple stealing our car! Anyway I think we got away with it."

I reached down to switch the radio on and settled back for the short drive, enjoying for the first time the delight of driving in a short skirt and high heels. We listened to the music, then Patrick started singing along.... "Pretty woman, walking down the street......"

He put a hand on my thigh, I giggled.

"Stop it Patrick, I need to concentrate, I've never driven in stilettos before."

He switched off the radio and continued singing quietly.

"Woman, it's so hard to explain..."

"Quiet"

"She's a woman who understands, she's a..."

"That's enough Patrick"

"My girl, talking about my girl..."

"Patrick, please. I'm getting the giggles. I do need to take care now - I most definitely do NOT want an accident now."

He was quiet for the rest of the drive. Then, just as we were about to turn into Uncle George's road, for some reason I put the radio on again, to be greeted by Peggy Lee singing sweetly....

".... 'cos I'm a woman, W - O - M - A - N, I'll say it again..."

I managed to pull the car into Uncle's drive before we both collapsed in hysterics, almost, as we got out of the car. Claire was just coming out of the house. I realised - whatever had happened the previous evening - there was an awful lot of male in me. I know that because, as Claire rushed over to greet me, looking very attractive indeed in a pair of cut-off jeans and a white sweater, I was for a moment unsure how to react. I dragged my eyes away from the bouncing boobs and gave her a 'girly' hug and a peck on the cheek.

"Gemma, so good to see you. I was hoping I might catch you before I had to leave. Just to say thanks for coming, it was a great party. I had fun and I know the other girls did too. And don't you look positively radiant this morning? Have a good night?"

The grin and the sidelong glance in Patrick's direction as he went in were unmistakable.

"Er - actually - yes. YES!" I replied, obviously very happy, indeed I was.

We chatted for a moment and then her father's car drove up, she got in and was off. I headed into the house and greeted Uncle George with a kiss again, and yet again he squeezed my bum. Then I saw Louise out in the garden, sitting at the picnic table there with a coffee and Aunt Mary and went to join them.

"Hi Gemma" she said, getting up and rushing to give me a big hug. "And how did YOU get on last night. And that's MY skirt!"

I looked back, at Patrick chatting to his Aunt Mary in the kitchen.

"Come on, come on. Where did he sleep last night?"

My face probably said it all. I didn't need to speak. Louise hugged me again.

"Gemma, you got laid. Oh, I am so pleased for you, he is a great guy isn't he? But what did you do? What happened?"

"Louise, I can't tell you now, we need to get things back to something like normal. Great shirt!"

Louise was wearing a shirt. Just a shirt, and bra and panties. Obviously putting her red dress on had not been an option.

"And what did YOU get up to last night? Did Darren score?"

Again the face said it all.

"OK Gemma, we'll tell all later. But yes he did, he was a bit too drunk to perform 100% but he was still pretty good. And I think I did well too considering I've only had one prick up me for twenty years. Right sis, let's get things sorted. Have you brought me some clothes? Well I'll dash upstairs and finish dressing, then we will be off. This has been a great week but you're right, back to normal soon."

With which she skipped off and I went into the kitchen to help Aunt Mary. As I reached up to put a glass in a cupboard I felt a hand on my bum - yet again. I turned round - it was Darren. Looking the worse for wear.

"Hi there Darren. Good night?"

He looked at me. I am delighted to say the efforts of the previous half-hour had not been in vain.

"Cor!"

He looked embarrassed. Obviously really, there I was in the kitchen. He had thought I was out of the way, he had spent the previous night screwing my 'sister'. Now I was back to haunt him, to find him out.

"Don't worry Darren. Louise can look after herself, she does as she chooses. She is a big girl now."

"You're not kidding, Gemma."

I followed Darren's gaze as he said this.

Louise was coming down the stairs - looking gorgeous herself, with boobs bouncing in the uplift bra I had brought for her. But I was getting used to it by now, to trying to see her from a female perspective. Which means not having an erection in my panties every time I saw a woman looking so stunning. She grabbed my arm and we headed out to the car to load up her dress and other things.

We went in quickly to say goodbye to Uncle George and Aunt Mary, both of us together kissing him on the cheeks - and grabbing and squeezing his 'other' cheeks simultaneously with our hands.

Then we turned to see Darren and Patrick waiting.

"Well boys, it's time for us to be off, thanks for a gorgeous evening - and night!"

Louise looked at me and smiled as she said this, I tried to look pleased but not ecstatic.

Louise gave Darren a quick kiss on the lips and turned to get in the car. I didn't know exactly what was expected of me there and then. Was I expected to do the same? Just a quick peck? No way! I wanted to give him a real public thank you for everything he had done. I realised this may well be my very last chance to do something like this and I was determined to make the most of it. I wiggled up to Patrick and put my arms round his neck. I wasn't sure about Uncle and Aunt, they may have gone inside by then. But I knew Darren was watching and I was sure Louise was. I did so want to reward Patrick for the opportunity to lose my 'virginity' to such a gorgeous guy in such circumstances. And to be honest I wanted to show off to my wife.

"Darling, I don't really need to say thank you, do I? You know what last night meant to me. But I just have to have one last kiss and I want us both to remember this."

I moved my lips towards his and saw him prepare, touched my mouth to his and opened it, immediately forcing his lips open and applying pressure. At the same time my arms squeezed his body close to mine. I felt him respond, his hands were round my waist and groping too. I lifted my leg up next to his thigh and felt his hand slide up again to feel my nylons and my stocking tops. I worked at his mouth, loving the texture of the kiss as my lipstick slid over his lips, I wanted it to go on and on.

But it had to stop. I smiled, turned and got into the car, taking my very last opportunity to get in very indelicately, to show to both Patrick and Darren that I have great legs, and that I was wearing black panties.

Louise looked at me. "Tart!" she said and drove off.

"You enjoyed that didn't you. Now, tell all, what was it like? Did he fuck you? How?"

All the way home I described in some detail our liaison of the previous night. I could tell Louise was getting excited by what I was saying, and so was I. The radio didn't help either - again. She switched it on for a moment as we entered our road, and heard of all things 'The Birdie Song"! We both reached down to change stations and were totally appropriately rewarded - 'Boys will be girls will be girls will be boys...'!"

BethanyJ
BethanyJ
465 Followers