The Thomas Thompson Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BethanyJ
BethanyJ
465 Followers

Somehow we got into the house without being seen, still both very excited but still laughing almost uncontrollably. We sat down with a couple of cups of coffee and spent nearly an hour discussing what had gone on, who had done what with who, which way up and so on. And discussin honestly and openly how we felt about the whole sequence of events.

Then we stood up and turned to each other, realising that the great adventure was over - at least for the forseeable future. I calmed quickly and grabbed Louise round the waist.

"Last night was different but right now I need something else - you really have looked so good the whole of the last twenty-four hours. So how about some straight sex?"

"Great idea, but how can you stand there dressed like that and say 'straight sex'? OK I need fucking, Gemma, so who's going to do it? You or Geoff?"

"How about me first?" I suggested.

10 -- The future ....?

And really, that was that. OK we had a gorgeous time that day, screwing and fondling in all sorts of combinations. But after I changed back to Geoffrey that evening, Gemma never saw the light of day again. Admittedly we have, in this past year, had a few mind-bogglingly erotic sessions with us both dressed but that has all been strictly bedroom stuff.

And then this morning, just before I set off to work Louise came into the conservatory with the post, reading a card, and with the widest smile I think I have ever seen across her face.

"Geoff, I think you will like this. Look."

I did, and smiled too.

'Mr and Mrs. H. Grainger would like to invite you to the wedding of their daughter Melissa to Mr. Patrick Walton...' , followed by the date and place and all the details.

"That's nice of them, I am so happy for the two of them. Great news isn't it?"

"It sure is Geoff. But look at the top, who is it addressed to?"

I looked. There it was, hand-written....

"To Ms L and Ms G Thompson....."

"Geoffrey, don't you dare say no. I am going to that wedding. With my sister!!"

BethanyJ
BethanyJ
465 Followers