The Thompson Dynasty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack had on three piece suit that matched in color to Tonya's.

"Hey Beautiful, you look really hot. I don't know if I can make it though the meeting without fucking you!" Jack said as he kissed her, a kiss so deep and passionate that they could start again.

"You say the word, I'll pull my dress up and fuck you at the meeting!" smiling, teasingly. They both knew that she was serious.

-----------------------

The young waiter could not believe how much breakfast they were eating. She asked him "Your staring, do you think I eat too much?" and smiled at the young waiter. "No madam, it sure doesn't show on you" as his face turned red, not believing that had come out of his mouth. "You must think I'm cute. So does my husband, he keeps the pounds off me" she said as she squeezed Jack's crotch so the boy could see and winked at him. He turned brighter red and had to excuse himself.

-----------------------

Arriving at the meeting in the conference center at the appropriate time, introductions were made all around. When we got to the president of the company, Jack said "Good Morning, it's nice to see you. Hope you had a pleasant evening last night." Not much could surprise Jack in business, it was the woman in the limo from last night. Kathryn Bradford could not believe this was the couple that she rode with, they certainly looked different. They were as stunning together last night as they were this morning. They had that aura that a few people had that got everyone's attention when they entered the room. She could hardly wait till Jack and Tonya shook her hand. They both radiated so much power and warmth. Tonya said "thanks again for sharing you blanket last night, I really appreciated it."

The presentation was an hour and a half, there did not seem to be any questions. Kathryn said "we have actually visited with a couple of competitors at length and know how the software works in quite detail. We think it would be an excellent fit for our needs. I understand that you will visit some of my staff and me and see if you think we fit you?" This was not common, but not unusual. They would come in, and the customer was totally sold. If Jack and Tonya liked what they saw, they would sell them their software.

-----------------------

Jack and Tonya visited with about ten employees they had selected at random. They walked around and picked as they went. Some were in cubicles, some were in offices. They received an overview of what each of their jobs consisted of based on what they did, how they did it and their attitude in doing so. There was nothing formal. Jack knew from experience, what to ask, what to look for and if the responses were reasonable and truthful. Tonya concentrated on people relations, how they got along, cliques in the company, how they treated others, including Kathryn. Tonya was extremely good at directing the conversations to get the information she wanted.

Kathryn had catered in lunch and all of the employees were also invited. It was nice, but unnecessary considering the financial condition of the company. Jack knew it was to impress him and Tonya, which he did not really care about. Jack and Tonya did get to meet some of the other employees.

While they were actually eating, Tonya rested her hand on the inside of Jack's thigh, sliding it slowly from his knee up to his crouch, back and forth, hardly moving sometimes, sometimes squeezing his cock lightly. Kathryn sat on Jack's other side. This display of affection was not missed by Kathryn, she envied Jack and Tonya. She wondered why her marriage could not have been so glorious. She would have been thrilled to be loved so much by a man like Jack and to love a man so much she would side her hand on his leg in public. "Damn, I'll bet Jack is good in bed" Kathryn thought.

After lunch, Jack and Tonya visited with Kathryn for over an hour...

-----------------------

Jack and Tonya met for about thirty minutes to review what they thought. "How's my sexy lady doing? I noticed you didn't eat too much at lunch," Jack said. "I haven't been able to exercise breakfast off yet," Tonya bantered back as she kissed him. They looked at each other with so much warmth. Sex was just a small part of what they felt for each other.

"Alright, we're agreed on how to proceed," Jack said as her kissed Tonya one more time.

------------------------

The three of them were now together. Jack had financial information on Kathryn's company that was damn near impossible to get. Kathryn was amazed how much he knew. He reviewed about Kathryn getting the company in a divorce settlement, how the company was floundering without the aggressive drive of her ex-husband, how she had not really worked until this all happened. Jack new that the company had been getting along because of its strong cash flow, but that the bottom line was shrinking. Jack even knew who the new woman was that had taken Kathryn's husband, but did not mention this fact.

Tonya loved when Jack was negotiating, she had learned so much from in him in business. Just watching him made her proud. Jack always got as much information as possible about the company's they dealt with and continued to do so long after arrangements were settled. He kept track of ups and downs in the companies. He would show up when they were having problems and make what they thought were small suggestions that realized big profits. He never acted the big high and mighty. Jack was always very humble and sincere. It had made good relations with many people and business.

After covering all the details, Jack purposed that they would lease the software to Kathryn at the going rate for $1.5 million and $100,000 per year maintenance fee with 7.5% cap on increases yearly, which was the going rate for the software. Kathryn was aware of the price and knew what it could do for her, she was pleased, and you could see it in her eyes.

Tonya now took over. She purposed an alternative. She and Jack would lease the software to Kathryn for $1, no maintenance fee, but their share would be three percent of the net profit. Part of the arrangement would be that they would supply Kathryn with a CEO that would run the company till it was back on its feet. He would teach Kathryn what and how to run and manage her company to make profits. The CEO would be paid out of the three percent. This would be for a year and after that time, the three of them would renegotiate.

Kathryn was astounded. What an offer. This would require some thought. It sounded outrageous. She must have held her breath for twenty seconds and there was complete silence until she let her breath out. Kathryn's thoughts raced through her head. She could buy the software and be on her merry way that would take care of her immediate problems. She knew that income would go up immediately. She did still have the long range problems. It would be nice to grow rather than shrink with people she trusted. She did trust Jack and Tonya. She had done research on them as any good business would do that was going to spend over a million dollars. She was thinking out loud and did not realize it. Jack interrupted her and asked if she realized this. She was embarrassed. She said she obviously needs help, that an owner should not have their thoughts spoken always. She laughed, the tenseness had been broken.

Kathryn was quite for almost 2 minutes. Jack knew that a quite time was not always the time to speak. Kathryn then started again. She ask if they had made a similar deal with Bronson Industries, she could not find any information about how they had gone from almost being bankrupt to highly profitable in less than a year. Jack told her that they made a similar arrangement and the reason there was no information, that part of the deal was a nondiscloursure agreement.

Tonya took over again and told Kathryn that there was not an answer needed now and that if she wished she could speck to Bronson Industries about it. Jack would make the arrangements with them if she was interested.

Kathryn said she did need the time to think. She would like to speak with Bronson.

Tonya told her that there was no hurry, to take whatever time she wanted. It was a big decision. There hotel room was open and they could stay or go as Kathryn needed.

Kathryn asks to let her think on this till tomorrow and then she would know if she needed more time or not. "Thank you both. You have given me an extra option that has a great deal of interest and merit. I am afraid I do not know what to do at this point. This is quite a decision."

-----------------------

It was about four o'clock as Tonya and Jack were walking back from the convention center into the hotel. He had his arm around his wife with his hand resting on her hip. His sales case in his other hand. They were rocking their hips back and forth from left to right as she hugged his waist. They were kind of lunging forward with each step. You would have thought they were high school tennie boppers.

"What do you think Jack? Do you think she will let us help her?"

"We've given her some options, the decision is hers. We'll just wait to hear. Whatever she decides will not affect us much either way. I don't expect to hear from her at least until tomorrow afternoon."

"I think Kathryn would let you slide your cock right up her pussy, her legs parted whenever she was facing you. Did you notice how flushed she got when you just looked at her? I thought I heard her moan when you shook her hand."

"She's pretty hot. I'm sure I could learn something from her, being older and more experienced. She's got that little bitchiness women get when they haven't had enough sex. I wouldn't kick her out of bed... unless... I got a better offer!"

They were both laughing when Jack asked "Would you like to do some shopping, go sightseeing, see a play, see an opera, and let me fuck you?"

They had just entered the hotel lobby. Tonya squealed liked an excited little kid. Several people turned to see if everything was alright. She was almost jumping up and down. "Yes.. yes.. yes.. I want to do it all, maybe not the opera. No not the opera, I would like to see a play." She whispered in jack's ear, "You know I always want to fuck you, can we do the rest first? I don't know if you would have any energy left otherwise." She licked in his ear and softly bit his earlobe. They both smiled lovingly at each other.

The morning's waiter came over, but dressed as a bellboy. He was just checking to see if everything was alright. Tonya said, "Yes sweetie, we're fine. Do you just work all the time?" "Thank you for asking madam. I work all I can to help out my mom. Dad died a few years ago, he had a heart attach. It's been hard." Jack felt Tonya's hand tense up as she squeezed Jack's hand. "The hotel has been good to me, letting me fill in for whoever is out, along with my regular job. I'm a pool waiter when the weather is good. I make the best tips there." "I am Tonya and this is my husband Jack. What is your name?" "My name is Steven, Steven Gibbons. I think all the guys know who you two are. You're a real looker madam.. I'm sorry I ran off this morning. I was kind of embarrassed." Jack and Tonya found out that Steven had a girl friend, that he did not get to spend much time with, and that his mother was doing her best to get financial assistance to send him to college in the fall.

-----------------------

Tonya wanted to take a quick shower. Jacked changed into what he called business casual, nice dress pants and button down casual shirt.

Jack was busy talking to Jamey when she came out of the shower, so she started dressing. Jack was arranging for the Bronson Company to speak with Kathryn. Jack also asked Jamie to find all he could on Steven. He was working at the hotel and was in his last year of high school.

"Lover, thanks for checking on Steven. You must like him too. Do you have some thoughts?" Jack's only thoughts were on her at the moment. She had dressed in a basic black almost sundress. It was mid-thigh and had tiny straps to hold it up. It was appropriate for both the site seeing and for the play. The play was casual rather than formal.

Tonya leaned into him and gave him a killer kiss while she rubbed his thigh between hers, "If you think I'm fuckable, I'm more than ready. We can skip the rest." Jack felt hard against her, but he did want to wait. Anticipation was a big part of great sex. They both new that. He slid his hand up between her thighs which she spread immediately. He slid his finger along her slit several times feeling the moisture dripping out. He put it up to her lips and she licked it off. "You are definitely fuckable. I can wait if you can!" They walked out the door hugging and kissing.

-----------------------

The limo driver dropped them at the Old Town Plaza. Jack told him where to pick them up and what time. The driver said, "You must certainly know your way around here. Are you sure? That is quite a distance in between!" Jack assured him it was fine.

Tonya loved the square. It had shopping, site seeing, restaurants, all within about a ten block walking area. There were vendors selling turquoise and silver jewelry on the square proper along the sidewalks. Lots and lots of little shops, even a Christmas shop that was open all year round.

"Jack, you know you don't have to shopping with me... It means so much, the time you spend with me." Jack squeezed her tight as he whispered in her ear, "I love shopping with you, besides, you know if you leave me alone, I'll just girl watch." She lightly punched him in the stomach.

They strolled and shopped and held hands. They purchased a dazzling, heavy bracelet. The little wrinkled old American Indian woman thought nothing of adjusting the fit to such a large size, but knew it wasn't for either of them. It could fit around Jack's bicep. They stopped in the Square's Alteration shop. Tonya found some material she liked and what she wanted done with it. The purchases would be delivered to the mansion. For dinner, they shared a burrito at an outside cafe. Tonya liked the town and the local people. It could have been her home. Jack just got a purchase bagged as Tonya strolled up from using the restroom. "Hey lover, what did you get? Something electric or with batteries?" She leaned into him and kissed him. He said it was something for later.

They sat in the gazebo on the square and watched one of the beautiful sunsets that occurred almost daily. She was pressed as close as she could get to Jack. When the afterglow of the sunset faded, Jack could feel when Tonya got cool all of a sudden. It had dropped 10-15 degrees. He opened up the bag and pulled out a shawl and put it around her shoulders. It was large enough to cover her shoulders and back. "I guess it doesn't have batteries!" Tonya pouted. "The cold felt so good blowing up my skirt last night when I was hot and sweaty. Jack... this is beautiful, thank you!"

Jack pulled her up and they walked about a block. There was a trolley on rubber wheels pulling up. Jack asked the driver, "Will you stop by the theatre down by the zoo?" "Sure will, I haven't had a rider in quite a while that even knew it was a stop. It was taken off the official stops more than two years ago, but we're to stop there anytime someone wants. I will show you where to drop a flag for a pickup back." Jack told him there was no need. He knew how to get back.

-----------------------

It was four minutes before the play was to start. There were 2 tickets windows. One for advanced purchased ticket and the other was for space available when there were no shows. There were about 40 people waiting to see if they could get in from the no show window. Jack and Tonya walked up to the open window. "Are the best seats in the house still open?" The cashier said, "Yes sir, fourth row center! They are the last seats to be released, and only 15 minutes after the play has started. We have all the people in line over there and only nine seats available tonight. All other seats will be released in the next three minutes. Sorry Sir! Wow! Jack had handed the cashier a permanent pass for the seats. It was old, worn and just barely holding together. "Is it still good?" Jack asked.

A small fragile hundred year old looking man moved the cashier out of the way.

"Mr. Thompson, very glad you and your lovely wife could join us this evening."

"Did the ladies like the play last night?" Jack asked. "Yes Sir! They told me they were excited and had a very good time as they were leaving. They did not come night, they came Thursday night." Jack smiled a big grin as he took note of this fact.

"Sir, I will tell Mr. Thomas that you are in the house. He will be most pleased.

Tonya could not believe the mix of people. It was the first time she had ever been here, she had just heard about it. The women had on from full formal gowns to blue jeans. This was quite something. They had just been seated when the lights when down. There was absolute quite and almost pitch darkness for at least thirty seconds. The lights started coming up slowly. On the stage was Mr. Thomas. Tonya had not seen him since her wedding, so much was going on then. Mr. Thomas, in a very deadpan and serious voice, introduced the play, starring Don Knotts! There was a great amount of applause. Tonya was sure that he was speaking and looking directly at Jack. Looking beside her, Jack was smiling and looking back at Mr. Thomas. She could have sworn a tear formed in the corner of Jack's eye. Mr. Thomas explained there was to be neither applause nor talking during the play. Since this was a comedy tonight, laughing was acceptable, if you could not help yourself. The offenders would be asked to leave. This had always been the policy at this theatre. It was so quite you could have heard a pin drop. When finished speaking he did a small hand wave to Jack and Jack waved back. Surprised whispers went through the audience. Tonya squeezed Jack's thigh lovingly. When it became quite again, Mr. Thomas walked over to the side of the stage and down some stairs into the audience to his seat. The curtains opened and the stage lights went all the way up. The play had started.

------------------------

It was hilarious! Tonya and Jack were laughing and bouncing up and down in their seats, just like everyone else. The funny little man that entertained us on television was way funnier in person. There was no way you could have not laughed!

It was great! Don Knots moved all the way to the front of the stage, bowed, and with his famous surprised look, "Were done! I see tight ass Bernie is on his way. You can applause now!" The applause and laughter went on and on! Mr. Thomas had walked back up on stage and was next to Don Knots. After a bit, Mr. Thomas raised his arms and the room dropped to silence, as if he had some magical power. Don said, "Would someone bring down the stage lights some and bring up the house lights in the first 6 rows." It was done. Don squinted, "Well Damn Jack, put your hand up so I can find you!" Jack raised his hand, everyone was staring. Don gave his surprised bug eyed look again, "Jack, does your wife know you're out with a gorgeous doll! The audience went hysterical with laughter. Everyone was looking at Jack and Tonya. Some wondered if this was a continuation of the play! "Jack, I haven't seen you in probably 15 years, your kind of looking old..." After the laughter died down again, Jack said, "You're not looking to spry yourself!" The audience went on for quite a while this time. Finally Mr. Thomas raised his arms again. He had the stage lights brought up also. Mr. Thomas began, "As many of you are regular season ticket holders and many, many others come to the theatre on regular basis, after the play, the performers and friends of the theatre form a reception line, you may speak and visit with them. Jack, please would you and your lovely wife be first in line tonight?" Jack and Tonya got up and started up the aisle, Jack knew where he was going. As Mr. Thomas started down the stairs, he said to Don, "I am not a tight ass!" The laughter did not die down this time for quite a while.