The Thompson Dynasty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack and Tonya started the reception line. "Hey Lover, you've been holding out on me. You always surprise me. This is so sweet! I know there's more." Jack lightly flicked the tip of her nose with his fingertip, "Do I know everything about you Tonya." Pressing against Jack, she put her arms around him and gave him a killer kiss! Jack could feel his cock hardening against her! Don and Mr. Thomas moved next to them. Don said, "I like kissing too!" and bugged his eyes out. Tonya kissed Don on the mouth, but not like she did Jack! "Ok! Ok! That's enough, I'm old, and I don't want you to kill me!" Everyone in earshot was laughing again. Jack and Tonya must have shook hands with everyone at the play that night. No one wanted to miss out, they would surely find out who the couple was. As things were winding down, as there had not been time before hand, Jack introduced Tonya to Don and Bernie. Asking how Bernie was doing, Jack found he was holding on. Just before they left, Don put his index finger on his check, "Another kiss, another kiss!" Tonya obliged him. She also kissed Bernie!

-----------------------

They watched the lovers walking arm in arm, as they thought of days gone by!

"Bernie, I wish Jack's parents could have seen this. I think I'm crying. You know he didn't come to see me or the play, he came to see you?"

"Yes Don," as tears were flowing down Bernie's cheeks, so happy Jack came to check on him.

The limo driver saw them coming. Jack said he was sorry they been so long. The driver said he picked up hotel people here all the time. It was not uncommon especially if the play ran over.

-----------------------

As the limo pulled out, Tonya slid her hand onto Jack's hard cock, "Do you want to talk about it honey?" "Not tonight Tonya, I will tell you about Bernie another time." She would not pry the issue. "Hey lover, you still want me to fuck or suck you tonight?" Tonya parted her legs as she felt his hand going up her leg. He slid his fingers across her dripping pussy.

They kissed and hugged all the way to their room.

------------------------

She unbuttoned his shirt and licked his nipples while almost ripping it off. Jack moved her should straps out of the way and her dress fell to the floor. Tonya slid down and put her knees on the floor. She unzipped his pants and pulled them off. She pressed her lips to his hard cock "I going to suck you. I want you to come in my mouth Jack," she said, looking directly in his eyes. She was massaging his testicles. Holding his cock in her other one hand, she stuck out her tongue and ran it up the underside of the shaft. "Are you sure Tonya? You know I won't be good for much if you suck me first!"

She looked up at him and smiled and then once again ran her tongue up the length of his shaft. He felt the earth move as she circled her tongue around his purple head several times before she let it slide into her warm lips.

She let it pop from her mouth. Looking up at him she smiled and stroked his hard member in her hand. "Do you like it when I do this to you?"

"God Yes Tonya. You know I do."

Their eyes were locked with desire as well as love!

Tonya put his cock to her lips again and started to stroke it as she put it into her mouth. Her saliva had made her mouth wet and it felt so warm and cool at the same time as she started giving him what was definitely an intense blowjob.

"Do you want me to make you cum Jack? Do you want me to let you cum in my mouth?" her eyes twinkling with mischief.

"Fuck yes Tonya. Let me cum in your mouth."

Jack was now tweaking her nipples with his thumb and index finger of each hand while stroking the edges with his pinky and ring fingers.

"Jack! Your cock is so hard for me. I think you really like what I'm doing to you, don't you?" she teased.

Speechlessness from the wanton lust in his eyes answered for him. Jack felt her opening her lips. She took the entire length of his cock into her mouth. Her mouth was like silk. He never wanted her to take her lips from his cock. He wanted to stay inside her mouth forever.

He could feel his cock twitch with every stroke of her mouth.

"Oh fuck Tonya, I'm gonna cum. Hard!"

She increased the pace. He felt like his balls were boiling and he knew he could hold off no longer.

Tonya thought "Damn... Jesus... I'm going to come!!!"

He felt an intense orgasm start to build in his balls. She could sense it also.

Tonya opened her lips slightly and the first burst of sperm was rushing in. She continued to stroke his cock and just let the sperm pump into her mouth, not trying to swallow it but holding it in her mouth. He tried to keep his eyes open looking at her, but couldn't. The sight of this god-like woman, cumming in her mouth was a sight he would soon not forget and wanted to burn it into his memory forever.

Tonya, still holding some cum in her mouth, quietly held still till he calmed down. His eyes opened back up and her beautiful lustful eyes were still staring at him. Tonya opened her mouth to let him slide out... he could see the cum she was holding. She winked at him as she swallowed it... Jack's cock twitched again.

"Give me a minute and I will ready to lick and suck and fuck your pussy raw!" Jack said with a big smile on his face.

"Jack, I had a small orgasm, and that will be sufficient. I want you to rest now. You've had quite a day! When you wake up, I'll be here!"

They moved up on the bed, Jack fell asleep immediately. Tonya had her pussy lips open and pressed into Jack's thigh. She held his cock like she never wanted to let loose. Smiling, she was just watching him. "God, he's beautiful!" she thought as she finally fell asleep.

-----------------------

ABQ - Second day - Sunday

Tonya's eyes opened, she was still pressed up against him, holding him. He was asleep. She did not realize how tired he was. They had been working hard the last few weeks. Jack was usually up way before she would even think about it. Most mornings he would climb back in bed as she woke up, bringing her breakfast in bed. She didn't know why he loved her so much!

Tonya eased quietly out of bed, tossed on a long bright yellow T-shirt. After stopping to pee, she ran a warm wet wash cloth over her pussy. "I don't know why I bother, I' be dripping again as soon as Jack touches me!" she giggled.

Tonya called Jamie. Jamie would never call them unless it was a family emergency. He respected their privacy. Bronson had spoken at length with Kathryn. Getting the rest of the morning report, there had been no mention of Steven. Tonya asked, "Have you had a chance to find out about Steven?" Jamie smirked back, "Of course, but I'm not going to tell y-o-u. The boss said part of it might be a surprise!" Tonya was touched, Jack new how much this meant to her. Jack must have told Jamie not mention Steven unless she ask directly. "Speaking of surprises, I'll bet the play was good! Bet you didn't know Jack scheduled the trip around the play! Jack wanted you to meet Bernie and Don. It's hard to get them both together." Jamie laughed again. Tonya had wondered why Jack had put the visit off for a couple of weeks. Usually they were available when a customer or prospect wanted to see them. "Hey pretty l-a-d-y, since Jack's not calling this morning, he must be sleeping. No doubt you wore him out to the point he wants to sleep forever!" he said laughing. Tonya would almost burst out laughing every time Jamie would laugh, you had to know him. "Jamie, you know we don't fuck and tell! Jack slept solid all night," Tonya also laughing.

You had to know Jamie, he could be scary. He was about Jack's height, but looked like a football linebacker. Jamie worked with Jack and Tonya, not for them. That's how Jack looked at it. Jamie had been around forever. There were only two people that could banter back and forth with Tonya and Jack, using whatever language they wanted, Jamie was one of them. Jamie was very professional and always watched out for their well being.

Tonya was starving and ordered breakfast.

-----------------------

They were in an upper corner suite, Tonya could see to the west at least a hundred miles. She would not have believed it, if anyone but Jack had told her. "Damn, the sky was blue," she thought. On the north side she noticed there were quite a few people at the pool, being this early. The weather here was fickle. She was lost in a daze looking towards the west again. She felt his arms circle her waist, "Morning Lover, the view is magnificent!" "Sure is, Oh! You mean the horizon, that's old hat," Jack said as he hugged her tighter. She turned, faced him and kissed him, holding him tightly. "Well, am I going to be "old hat" when you tire of me, or when I get old and my parts sag?" Tonya said as she felt his hardness. "I will never tire of you, even when you are old and saggy," he quipped. Then more serious, "What you look like is an unbelievable bonus, I love who you are... You know I was in love with you before we even met... I love you so very much it hurts sometimes... You are my world... I would not go on without you." She knew that all he said was true. As her eyes teared up, all she could get out, "And I feel the same way about you!" They were kissing and hugging again. Jack never liked to see her cry, but like everyone, she needed to sometimes. He laughingly said, "Besides, I know what you'll look like when you're old. You mother is a knockout with a killer body!" "Thank you Jack," was all she said as she smiled.

After they ate breakfast, Jack picked her up from the table under her arms and legs and carried her to the bed, kissing her. "Jack, you look awfully tired. You know I will fuck you or even suck you off again, whatever you want. You know I would never deny you my body... would you mind if we wait till... till "I" think you're more rested?"

"Of course, I mind! I want to fuck my girl till I die!" he said. Then, "of course, you seem to know, you're always watching out for me, Thank you."

It was her turn, "Besides, I don't want the damn thing to fall off!" They both had a good laugh!

Tonya told Jack she had already called Jamie and relayed her "entire" conversation. "What kind of surprise are you cooking up lover!" she mewed.

The telephone rang, it was Kathryn. They were going to do the percentage deal, but had a few changes. Jack told her they were acceptable and he had a minor change that he wanted, but did not mention what. The attorneys could come to Kathryn's office at 2:00 pm. Jack said they would be there.

Jack and Tonya decided to lay by the pool for a while. When Jack came out of the rest room, Tonya was dressed in a blue green blouse over a mid-thigh length matching skirt. He guessed they were not planning on comming back before the meeting, "Did you remember you suit?" She said, "It's always more fun to check!" He slid his hand all the way up between her thighs, under the edge of the suit and stroked her slit. She was purring!

They walked down to the pool. It was 85 degrees at 11:00 am with a slight breeze. Tonya loved the temperature with such a small amount of humidity. This time of year, the temperature could drop 40 degrees when the sun went down. They found a place they liked, two lounge chairs next to each other. The pool waiter did not realize they were going to sunbath till they started taking off their clothes. They weren't exactly wearing pool cover-ups.

The assigned waiter stopped walking as he approached. Tonya was more or less facing him. Having taken off her blouse and skirt, she was searching around for some lotion. Her suit was two piece, with what looked like large blue rain drops on a yellow background. It looked like some kind of very soft knit. There was a blue row of the drops at the bottom of the top. At the top of the bottom was a row of holes. Her breasts were just covered. Laces started at the back edge of those beautiful breasts and were wrapped around a couple of times and tied in a bow just under her left one. The laces hung to mid-thigh. Her bottom was barely covered, with ties on either side down to match the others. Pulling on any of the strings would surely be delightful!

As Jack and Tonya layed down, the waiter could barely ask if they needed anything. "Hi sweetie! Would you just bring us two, large, tall, cool, glasses of water please?" Tonya asked. He seemed he was having trouble walking as he left.

"I think if you had winked at him, he would have gone off in his pants" Jack laughed.

"I am here to tease and please! Tease all and please just you! I'll put some lotion on you lover, I sure don't want you to burn... I got too much planned for you later!"

"Let me do you first Tonya. After you touch me, my cock will be too hard for me to do much." Jack sat up and had untied the strings on her top and was smoothing lotion on her back and sides of her breasts when the waiter came back. "God Jack, don't stop rubbing me," Tonya thought as she moaned. Jack had not stopped. The waiter did not wait around. "Tonya, when you had enough, let me know and we'll leave."

She knew what he meant. It was nice to be looked at and appreciated, but it could get out of hand sometimes. She smiled at him and knew he was fully capable of handling any situation, but did not like for him to. She had turned over and spread her legs apart for the lotion. When he was done, she tied her top and put lotion on Jack. She did it carefully and tried not to arouse him, he still needed rest.

Tonya got up holding her top and adjusted the sun umbrella. Jack had fallen asleep. She was lying on her stomach again with her top still untied. She saw Steven come up. She waited for him to speak first. He might have thought she was asleep since she had sunglasses on.

"Hello, hello madam," Stephen whispered. "Hi Steven, its good to see you!" she said in a normal voice. She reached over and wiggled Jack little finger pretty hard. Since they slept intertwined so much that was how they would wake the other up when they were not having sex.

Jack was awake instantly awake and sitting on the side of his chair facing Tonya. Stephen was surprised at how fast Jack moved. "Hi Steven, do you have a few minutes you can talk with us? We have something we would like to discuss with you."

"Sure, I have a half hour lunch break and thought I would say "hi" to you both. What do you want to talk about?" Steven asked.

Tonya was so excited about what Jack was going to say, she flipped over and sat up, forgetting her top was untied. She had just barely caught it and started putting herself back together. Steven had seen both her beautiful breasts. "Sorry Steven, I forgot where I was, we hardy ever wear suits." "It's alright madam, it happens all the time. Just with none that looks like you. I think I died and went to heaven!" Steven's face was beet red. Jack laughed, "It's alright. She is beautiful... easy on the eyes! "I think mine are going to fall out. I'm very sorry, I can't believe what is coming out of my mouth," Steven said. "It's alright sweetie! I have has that effect on people sometimes. I'm not embarrassed, I'm worried about you." She gave him a warm smile.

"Jack, tell Steven what we wanted to talk about!" She was busting at the seams, she was so excited. Tonya thought Jack might help with a scholarship or something along those lines. He had before, for students he thought that had potential. As Jack talked, Tonya became more excited. Jack explained who they were, about their company, and about the company in the convention center. He told him a lot, but with no dollar amounts, of course. "Steven, we would like to offer you a position as assistant to the new CEO that is going to run the company. The CEO, in reality reports to us, and you would report to him. You would work for us. You would make more money and work less hours. You would start college in the fall and work around your school schedule. We will make sure you have time for your girlfriend. What do you think?" Jack winked at Tonya. She had small tears in all four corners of her eyes. He felt bad now. He did not mean to make her cry.

Steven could hardly move, he was just plain quite for a good two minutes. "It sounds too good to be true. What do you get out of this?" he could hardly speak.

"Tonya and I are always looking for bright, driven new talent. We think that is you son! We think that you have a lot of potential. We think you can advance nicely in management. We think we will get our investment back many times over. You've been checked out very thoroughly, we know a lot about you and it is all good!"

"I will need to talk with my mom, she won't believe this!"

Jack reached into his bag and handed Steven a folded piece of paper. "Steven, if you are interested, call your mother. One of our associates spoke with her earlier. I think she would also like to talk with you. If you are interested, meet us at 4:00 pm in the convention center. The office suite number and telephone number are on the paper. If you have any problems or need to talk with us at anytime, call Jamie. His number is also listed. We know you use public transportation, so arrangements have been made with front desk to pickup your mother. I'm sure you know who to see there."

Steven said "Thank you," as he left.

'Oh Jack, Thank You!' Tonya said as she smiled holding his hands

Jack broke over her words by telling her there was more, they were hiring Steven's mom also. Tonya was crying again. Jack told her that he was going to stop giving back to the community if she was sad all the time. He knew they were tears of joy! "She will work with "Big Sal". She thinks she can handle it. If she can't, we'll find her something else. I just hope Sal doesn't kill her!" Jack laughed. This helped make Tonya cry a little less. "Steven's mom, going to work for "Big Sal." That's funny!" Tonya said out loud. "How can I ever thank you?" leaning forward and kissing him deeply. "You just did!" he said as the kiss broke. Smiling now, "I think I can do better lover!" She slid his hand up inside her thigh under the edge of her suit and onto her soaking pussy. He moved one finger slowly up and down her slit as she moaned. She was stroking his thigh. They both knew, they never needed to trade anything for sex or love or presents. "I'm not going to be resting much longer... if you keep this up!" They burst out laughing!

-----------------------

The hotel manager had been watching since Steven had gone over. The front desk always notified him when high dollar customers showed up... this was definitely one of those times... checking in with a black Am-Ex card. They were few and far between. When arrangements were made for Steven to have a limo at his disposal, curiosity came into play.... Jack and Tonya had stood up ... the hotel manager was gone.

------------------------

Jack's watch alarm went off. Standing now, Tonya asked him to help her with her clothes. As she put on her blouse, he undid her top and held it in place until she was covered. He pulled it down and she buttoned up. After putting on her skirt, she pulled her bottoms off and gave herself a good wipe in doing so. Jack smelled them as he put them in their bag. The pool waiter would deliver everything to their room. Tonya's breast's bounced gently as they walked...

-----------------------

Kathryn just stared as they arrived. She wished she had had someone that loved her like Jack loved Tonya. Tonya's little gestures and the way she looked at him. It just made her horny again. She had been thinking about both of them and it was not all business.

The meeting went well. Jack had worked in Steven's arrangement. Kathryn figured that five percent would more acceptable from her end, all considered. Jack laughed and said "Bronson must have been an outstanding reference, as long as you're sure!" Bronson did provide outstanding and verifiable information. Along with the other references Tonya had provided earlier, Kaththryn just knew this was going to be a win-win situation. She did not know how good a deal Jack and Tonya had made her till months later. She was going to benefit more that she could dream.