The Thompson Dynasty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the attorneys from both parties there, the changes went rapidly. They papers were signed just as Steven and his mom arrived. Kathryn liked them both. She did not know what to make of Steven being hired "right off the street," but figured that Jack and Tonya did not get where they were by making mistakes.

They all visited for a while. Jack let everyone know when they would start. As Jack handed Steven an envelope, he told him and his mom to take some time off, quit their old jobs, rest, relax. As Jack and Tonya walked out holding hands, Steven could not believe when opened the envelope, $10,000 in cash. Kathryn was dripping down the inside of her leg. As wet as she was, she was sorry she was old enough to be Jack's mother or maybe even grandmother!

-----------------------

"Jack, do you want to stop by the office or the mansion? Just to see how things are going? I know everyone would love to see you. We could go over before dinner."

"No, I don't need to. Did you want to?"

"Hell No! Since were done with business the, I can have you all to myself! You look much better and I want so dearly to make love with you! If you get tired, we'll stop."

They had stopped walking and he stroked the outside curve of her breast and rubbed her nipple till it was hard. "That would be nice and I do feel much better, but I thought we might go out. M-a-y-b-e, l-a-t-e-r, I might feel like licking your slit and playing with that little bud that sticks out. I thought you might want to go dancing. Maybe ballroom, boot scooting, maybe the mountain?"

With both hands, she was thumping him lightly on his chest, trying to kiss him at the same time. "So, you're the tease now! You just want to show me off, don't you... don't you... don't you... I'll be horny and spinning like a top before we get back! I'd love to lover. I'm glad you're better. I think boot scooting"

-----------------------

Tonya needed a pair of boots, some fancy ones. She did not want to disturb the mansion, but it was too late to go shopping. They picked up immediately. She also told them about the delivery from the Square and what to do with her purchases. The boots would be in the room by the time dinner was finished. The housekeeper dialed Sal, relaying the details. The phone went dead again. Tonya and Jack strolled into the hotel restaurant.

Sal, sitting down, not a single muscle relaxed. An old Marine Corp Zippo lighter lit up a Rothschild 5" 50 ring cigar. It had various uses - a screw driver, a wedge, electricity conductor... it had even been lost one time, it worked better than if it was new. Reading the inscription, Sal smiled and put it away. Jack and Tonya were in plain site through the restaurant window.

-----------------------

The way her husband looked at her, she had picked the right outfit. "What do you think Lover?" Her plaid skirt barely covered her ass cheeks and the boots made her ass sway with every step she took. The bright yellow blouse, open all the way to her navel, drew attention to her breasts. Less would show when the got to the club, this was for Jack. She smiled and winked at him. "If you think I look slutty enough, I'm ready." The soft fragrance of her French perfume could almost make a man hard.

They held hands in the limo, nothing more. They were turned sideways facing each other. Tonya had one leg folded under the other, with her pussy and breasts facing Jack. He loved the sight, seeing her juice dripping slowly and tantalizing from those puffy lips. They were talking about the wonderment of how much they still loved each other and the impact they had on each other's lives.

An exceedingly quite Harley was in a position about half a block behind the limo. The distance could be closed in 3 seconds.

The limo stopped at the front door of The Caravan. The line went across the front and around the side. It would be hours before you could get in, if at all. There were two doormen. One in his mid-twenties, he was show muscle. The other was rather short, at least in his fifties. The old man was deadly and Jack had seen him handle all kinds of bar problems. The two parking spaces in front said, "Don't Even Think of Parking Here." Drops offs weren't even allowed. The older one placed his hand on the young bouncer as he started to move the limo. The limo door opened on the far side rather the near side. The younger bouncer brought up his clipboard. Only seven names on it tonight and hardly anyone on the list ever showed up. The older man reached over and checked off the top two. There were four that were pre-printed on every list. If you weren't there, you could wait or leave, too bad. Tonya had buttoned her blouse and unrolled the material from her waistband. Her shirt was a good 6 inches longer. Smoothing it down, they walked around the limo. The older man smiled a big grin, shook Jack's hand and kissed Tonya on the cheek. "Why you outside?" Tonya asked. He said it was slow, being Sunday and all, he came out for some fresh air and would be in shortly. As he opened the door, he told the inside bouncer where to seat them. Waiters would setup a table and three chairs in the magic open space. Closing the door behind them, he used the outside phone to have two bouncers come out. He would wait till they did. Just as he turned, he smiled again. He gave Sal a big, big bear hug. They matched closely in height and age. The two Marine Corps buddies had a lot of history and not much was needed to be said. "Howie, don't let them know I'm here! Will you have someone watch my ride? I'll be out before them" He let Sal in also and called for another bouncer. The bike took up the other parking space. Both vehicles would stay there till Jack and Tonya were ready to leave. The extra bouncer was to watch the bike. He described what Sal looked like to the three extra bouncers and then went inside after he checked number four on the list. There were already three check marks next to Sal's name.

Jack and Tonya were dancing as Howard approached their table. Howard's wife supervised the bar. Having seen the couple arrive, she would wait on them personally. She brought a scotch and water and a margarita on the rocks with salt, sitting down to wait on them. Howie kissed his wife and stood waiting. "All the single guys are probably stroking their cocks and the women rubbing their pussies," Howard told his wife as they watched Tonya and Jack. Howard's wife smiled and thought, "The married ones too." They had come back to the table. A quite song started. They all talked a bit and then Howard and his wife left. The third chair was gone also. Jack and Tonya danced, had a few drinks and generally had a good time. A couple of guys got up the nerve to ask Tonya to dance. She politely told each of them "No".

Howard and Sal were up in the office watching the floor. The office was over the entrance rather than in back like most places. Sal's eyes never left Jack and Tonya. Sal lit up a cigar in the nonsmoking office, Howard did not object.

A really cute brunette cut in between Jack and Tonya, she kissed Jack full on the lips. Jack had stepped back and the brunette said, "You're really hot! I bet I can fuck you better than she can!" The brunette had put one hand on Jack's chest and the other on his cock. The hand on his cock was off as fast as it arrived. Tonya had grabbed the brunette's hand and applied pressure while kicking her in the back of one knee, immediately bringing her down in great pain. She was level with Jack's cock. Tonya whispered in her ear, "That's all you're going to see of his cock, bitch! If I see you again, I'll break your wrist!" After the brunette was gone, Jack laughed... "You kinda jealous?" Tonya's fiery eyes were lit. "Hell No... yes... maybe just a tinnie bit! I should set you down on the chair and fuck you while she watches." Tonya pounded his chest lightly as she leaned forward and kissed him hard. Whispering into his ear, "Lover, I'm ready to go... and come... and come... and come... I'm dripping down my leg!"

Jack signaled to Howie's wife, they were leaving. As they walked past the table, a waiter picked up the glasses and wiped it down. Several couples started towards the newly opened table and were surprised when the table and chairs went with the glasses.

"By Howie, been good seeing you." Sal was gone before Howard could answer. Sal did not hurry, but did not poke either. There were several people looking at the bike, but from at least five feet away. It started up and Sal was gone into the night before the bar door opened.

Jack tapped on the limo window and said to take them back to the hotel.

Jack pulled Tonya up and over onto his lap as he slid his hands up her thighs sliding her dress to her waist. She started to dry hump him as he started unbuttoning her blouse. "Lover, I want your cock in me!" Jack told her not yet and to just relax. "Relax! My Ass! I'm burning up!" As he barely stroked the outside of one breast, Jack flipped the air conditioner on. "Cute Lover, Fucking Cute!" she moaned as both hands were now stroking her.

His tongue softly slid between her soft firm mounds of flesh. He licked all around each one, moving along the underside, around the outside and then all the way around to where he began. His tongue then moved from the underside, up her straining breasts, stopping just short of touching her nipples. He paid attention to one breast and then moved to the other, back and forth.

Tonya felt a surge run up her crotch and her pussy began to throb. She gripped his shoulders as a small eruption began inside her, the coolness of the air conditioning across her pussy. "Oh god Jack," she moaned softly and she held on tightly, waiting for her mini-orgasm to subside. "Oh I Came Jack, please don't stop." Her nipples stood out hard and she could hardy breath.

She almost yelled as one of his hands moved down across her belly to rub her saupping pussy. "Please don't... till we get to the hotel! I want you to come with me then... Please..." she could hardy whisper. "Tonya, you're a tease. First you want me in you, and then you don't... I love you so much darling... you're my world."

His warm breath on her as he continued to kiss and nibble. He kissed her neck, her ears, her chin. He kissed her on the lips. "Oh god, I coming again, what is happening," she asked Jack. He fingers kneaded her breasts. He nibbled his way down to her precious globes again, biting lightly down until he reached her nipple. "I'm So Hot! It feels so good! Please don't stop!" He was slowly biting and suckling one nipple and twirling the other between his finger tips.

The limo turned harder than normal. Jack saw they were pulling into the hotel circle. Softly, "Tonya, were here. I'll have the limo drive us around some more." "No. no. no. Let's go to the room, I don't want to be disturbed again. God, you may have to help me. That brunette bitch would never dream what you could do to a woman." She couldn't keep from laughing and gave Jack a wicked grin.

Sal watched them exit the limo. Starting off, Tonya could hardly walk the first few steps and then was alright. Sal was in no hurry catching the next elevator. Laughing out load, "Tonya sure looked good. Jack certainly did something to her." As the elevator opened, Sal held the "door open" button till a tone went off in the ear piece. There were alarms installed on the door and windows in their room. Sal opened the door next to them, went in, took a shower, and dressed in different clothing. Sitting in a lounge chair facing the door, Sal's smiling eyes closed for the night.

Tonya fell on the bed, lifted her knees and opened herself wide, offering herself to Jack. "Please lover, I need you to fuck me."

Jack slid to the hilt in one thrust. She was moaning, "Oh, oh, oh, OOOOHHH my GOD!!!! Oh, you're making me cum!!!" as she writhed on the bed, arms flaying and her wrists shaking.

God she was grinding hard. When he started swaying from side to side, she began screaming out "OH MY GOD!!!! FUCK ME, PLEASE FUCK ME! OH GOD! FUCK ME HARDER! OH, OH, OH...FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK MMMMEEEEEEEEE!!!!! OH MY GODDDDD! I'M CUMMING AGAIN!!!!!!"

She stopped moving, relaxing for a moment, feeling so full of cock. Jack did not move, letting her have the moment. She finally got her breath, smiling at him with "bedroom eyes." Jack's hands finally slid over her hips, up her sides, to her firm breasts, caressing them both at the same time, one in each hand. "Oh Lover, Oh thank you! I can't believe you haven't come. Please come.. I want to please you as much as you have me... more..." Jack could feel his cock growing even harder inside her pussy, throbbing, as if it were a living thing, surging, expanding. Her pussy was squeezing him, pulsing. He could almost feel her heartbeat through his cock.

Her hands on his chest, her fingers caressed him. Slowly, very slowly, she rocked her pelvis, squeezing her pussy around his cock. "Oh... Damn... Damn... Damn... Oh Sweet Jesus!" was screaming in her head. Jack's cock was putting pressure against her clitoris again and she was going to come again. She wanted to come with him. He was fucking her faster and faster. He was coming and she did also. They had not parted... Tonya thought they could sleep like this and giggled. They had a better way, but usually only at home. "Hey giggle box, I didn't think we were going to make it to the room, then not coming as soon at I entered you. God, I can feel your warmth still around my cock. Oh! Thank you so much!" Their lips kissed softly, slowly tonguing each other. He wondered at her perfect thighs, tantalizing breasts, so soft and firm at the same time, her flat her belly, her warm wet pussy, so smooth and tight.

"I believe I owe you a good clit teasing... and maybe I can think of a few other things." Sex with Jack was never boring. He always had something, some new twist or position. "I am yours till dawn, Lover!" Jack smiled as he said, "See what a good brunette can do for a man!" They were laughing so hard they came apart. Fun had a lot to do with good sex!

After resting and snuggling a few minutes, Jack said "OK, turn over. I want you to get on your knees. I've got some serious loving for the hottest girl in town!" Tonya was face down and screamed as his tongue slid down her slit and touched her clit. His small finger slid in her anus to the first knuckle, just barely moving. She was already twisting like a top. Smiling, Tonya knew, "Jack will fuck me and suck me till I beg him to stop! I'm sure glad he feels better!!!"