The Thong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take that out of your mouth already."

"Sorry, Jay. I could eat this thong for dinner."

"Don't be silly. Help me, I don't know where to sit."

"Come here. I'll show you the best spot."

I moved away from my spot and let her take my place.

"Ooo! Yes! That certainly hits the right spots."

She grabbed my arms and pulled me into her. I looked deep into her eyes and leaned in for a Hollywood kiss. Within moments, we were locked in embrace and kissing deeply and soulfully. Playfully, too, as she traced my lips with her tongue.

I changed position so that I was sitting and she was on my lap. I spread my legs enough so that the jet would be able to get her. We kissed and played with each other. I took her nipples between my lips and paid homage, licking and pulling and suckling. She loved it pressing her tits in further.

I placed my palm into her mound and moved her into the perfect position for the bubbler. Then I slowly slid my hand up along her slit and up to her clit. She heaved a huge sigh.

She stroked my dick under the water; she held it and rubbed it along her crack, between her lips and around her clit. After a few minutes of this, my dick was about as hard as it was going to get in the hot tub which is to say, not much. She then slid higher onto me, pressing my dick along her ass and kissing me. Sliding back and forth did wonders, to be sure. But I was ready for the next step.

I lifted her out of the tub and carried her into my house. The dog followed a little too close behind so I closed the door behind me. I carried her to the master bedroom and laid her down on my bed. I pulled out two super large terry towels and I began to dry her off using the towel to take me places only dreamed about.

She took the towel and pulled me onto the bed where she returned the favor. She was a better towel drier than I as she didn't miss a wet spot. When she got to my dick, she held it made a big production of drying my balls and my ass.

"Now, it's all dry but I'm going to make it wet again."

She leaned down and kissed it. She took the head into her mouth and began to lick around the helmet. Gingerly at first, she became more comfortable with it and caressed it. She spoke to it, murmuring and whispering little things in Spanish to it, between pulling it between her lips again. I knew that this could only last so long so I swiveled around and pulled her crotch into my face. I literally pulled her onto my nose and began to stroke and lick her by pulling her along my nose. She smelled wonderful but a little too much like the hot tub chlorine. After some serious licks, she began to flow and her musk was wonderfully dark and earthy, similar to a single malt scotch (but not as peaty, Thank God!).

She pulled off my cock and hugged my leg as she focused on her own pleasure. I had engulfed her pussy and I traced her slit from the tip to her anus and back. Approaching her clit, I ran circles around it which made her buck and groan. She was dripping juice all over me and the scent was delirious. I ran my tongue along my path again and back around her clit. I placed two fingers into her hole and slowly moved north until I located her g-spot. With just the tips of my fingers, I gently pressed on it as my lips pulled on her clit. She set off her orgasm and it was truly of the fireworks variation. She began to squirt her juice onto my forehead so I moved my mouth over her hole and began to receive little jets of girl cum on my palate. It didn't have so much taste as odor, or rather aroma. It was delicious but not in comparison to the experience of her orgasm and the calming down wrapped around my leg. We lay like this for about fifteen minutes until her breathing returned to normal. My dick was sandwiched between her breasts and it seemed to be quite happy to be soaked in her cleavage sweat.

Jay turned to me and looked at me in a way I had not seen before. It was soft and sensual, like a satisfied animal.

"I have never experienced an orgasm like that. I have never felt so good. Not with my hands, not with my vibrator, never. That was amazing."

"Thank you but that's just the first. Just wait."

"Promise? But now, I return the favor."

She wiggled her breasts around my cock as she slid back on me. Positioning against my nose again, my tongue took one more lick as she pulled off and moved to the side. Taking my dick in one hand, she began to caress my scrotum.

"You must tell me when you are going to cum. I want to watch you cum."

She began to lick my cock, my balls and my taint. She licked around my ass and ran circles with her fingertip around the hole. She took a testicle into her mouth and licked around it. She traced the vein along my shaft to the head and took it into her mouth, all the while pumping it with her hand.

I was in some state by this time and it wasn't long before I felt my cum boiling up and traveling up and along towards freedom.

"I'm gonna cum...soon..soon...yes...don't stop."

She sucked on the head and increased her pumping.

"Here it comes."

She pulled off and aimed it toward her chest. Two strong bursts splashed against her tits. She cooed as it happened. A moment later, another shot hit her on the chin and she giggled. Now, my white cream cocktail was spilling over her fist. She leaned in and began to lick me clean. As I began to shrink, she took it all into her mouth in suck a loving and enjoyable way.

She turned and slid next to me, still adorned with my cum now shared against my chest. She wiped the cum off her finger and licked it off with an impish grin. I held her close and we kissed. As we kissed, we grasped each other so closely, we moved as one. She whispered and murmured in my ear.

"I have never enjoyed sex so much. That was wonderful. I feel released. Never before..."

"Sssh. You feel so good against me. That was wonderful. You are such a sensual woman, I can't believe that you have never enjoyed sex before. You are wonderful and her head seems so well screwed on."

"No. Sex has always been for the man's pleasure and not mine. I was just something to use. I never felt...worth, I think that is the word...do you understand It hurts me to talk about it?"

"I think I understand and you don't have to talk about it. But, let me ask you, what about by yourself or with your toys...or perhaps with another woman? Don't you enjoy that?"

"No. Not really. I always felt a little dirty about my toys, like it is my dirty secret. You know, growing up in Colombia and the church...you understand? I mean, it feels good when I do it and I have orgasms but not like this...not like now. And I once had sex with a woman and I felt ashamed afterwards. She really used me and it wasn't so good for me. No, I like a penis. I like your penis. I am wary of penises but I am not afraid of yours. I like your penis."

She ran her palm along my cock which was resting against my belly and stirring back to life.

"Mmmm. Yes. I like your penis."

"See? I told you, you would. It's your friend...and if you keep that up, you see how much he likes you...again."

I rubbed her breasts in my palm and felt her nipples become aroused. I gently pulled at them and pinched at them and felt her lean into me as we lay side to side. My cock was back to full staff and I felt her rubbing her hips into me, sort of like her sashay walk. I ran my fingers down her ribs and around her navel. I slowly scratched my way down to her hairline and I scratched that, ever so gently but with a tug. I cupped her pussy in my hand and felt moist heat. She pushed into me again and I separated her lips and pulled them up around her clit. She shuddered and we kissed. I rubbed some circles around her clit and felt it pulse.

I rolled her over and gently slid my cock into her. On my elbows and looking into her eyes, I ever so slowly rocked into and out of her. I pulled all the way out and felt her rise up with me. I plunged back in and slowly made my way up as she sucked me in. We did this a few times and each time, I seemed to plunge deeper than I had before. She moaned.

"Am I hurting you?"

She whispered, "No, no, no...It feels so good. Don't stop. It hurts good."

"You are so tight. I'll go slowly. You set the pace."

"But don't cum in me. I'm afraid."

"Okay, I won't. Don't worry. I had a vasectomy anyway and I have no sperm. You can't get pregnant."

"Oooh, that is so interesting. Did it hurt?"

This conversation was in whispers as we lay side to side again and I continued to slowly slide in and out. I placed a hand on her butt and let me push and pull me. We were making love very slowly and becoming more intimate with each thrust.

"No, it didn't hurt. I had good drugs. And I figured that as much as I love sex...and I'd had enough children...then why not. I did it for moments like this. I didn't know it then but maybe I did it for you."

Pushing me onto my back and rolling on top, she giggled. She brought her head down and kissed me as I fondled her breasts. She was in a semi squat and was riding me. Her pace was a bit faster than mine and so I slowed her. I pulled her up from her arm pits so now she was sitting on me. I ran my hands along her breasts and along her hips. I stuck a finger onto her clit and she jumped a little. I took her left hand and placed it on her mound. At first she pulled away, but I took her hand and placed her fingers in my mouth before placing her hand back onto herself. Now, she began to move it slowly in circles while I placed my hands onto her butt and I started to rock. We rocked back and forth in this position and it became a romp. Both of us grinning like fools, we rolled around the bed until I had her pinned under me with her legs wrapped around my thighs. This high angle made for some deep penetration.

We were now in what I call, "full fuck". Her fingers drummed on her clit. Her fingers pinched my nipples. Her fingers went back to her clit. She fed me damp fingers. She began to frig herself quickly as I pumped harder, deeper and faster. I felt that ol' boil again.

Jay began to cum with deep animal grunts. Bucking and shuddering, she pulled me in.

"Cum. Cum in me. I want to feel it. I want it. Ay!"

She was flooding my cock again and I could feel her all over me. That did it for me. I began to shoot and spray her insides with my Cum-Lite as she yelped and shook. It was a powerful simultaneous orgasm that shook us both. We pumped into each other. We grasped and glued our chests together as our hips bumped and slowed down. I felt her vagina grasp my cock and I sighed. I felt blissful and I know she did, too.

We lay together and slept for an hour. When I awoke, we were still entwined. My cock had shrunk and now our loins were covered in cum. I slowly moved down the bed until I reached her snatch again and I began to lick it and clean it. Her scent and our combined taste was a treat. She rolled onto her back and spread her legs wide. I began to take my job seriously but she stopped me.

"I have to pee. Come on, let's take a shower."

What a great idea! I went into the bathroom and started up the shower. She got in and I followed her. As she stood under the water, I pulled her close and began to soap her back. She pulled my leg between her thighs and rubbed herself against me. I began to feel her warm pee run down my leg.

"I'm sorry. I really had to pee."

"Actually, I liked it. I felt good. And it was such an intimate act..."

"Do it to me. Let me feel it."

She turned my cock downward and I began to pee on her thighs. She held my cock and directed the stream on her legs.

"I always wanted to feel how a man pees. It always fascinated me."

The smell of urine washed down the tub as we soaped each other. I got on my knees and soaped her ass running my finger into her ass. I replaced my finger with my tongue and started to worship her anus. She loved that.

"Enough! Fuck me. Can you make me cum again like that?"

"Honestly, Jay, that was about as good as it gets. We just had the most fabulous sex."

"Yes but you make me drunk. Do me again."

I turned off the water and lifted her up. She slid onto my dick and wrapped her feet around my hips. I pushed her against the tiled wall and started to fuck-dance, dance-fuck, like that. I open the shower door and holding her in this position began to walk-hop-bounce around the bathroom. She was encouraging me and moaning in a multi-lingual babel. I danced us into the bedroom and dropped her onto her back at the edge of the bed. Sawing in and out, I was cumming again.

"No. No, wait!"

I pulled out and was panting hard. I was that close. She spun around and took my cock into her mouth, sucking me deeply. It only took a moment before I felt the surge again and I emptied my load into her mouth. She took it all and swallowed it down.

"Not bad. I like!"

She pulled off me and pulled my lips to hers. We shared what was left of my cum and she was very, very hot.

I flipped her back and crawled between her legs. I placed my fingers up to her spot while I sucked on her clit and frigged just above there with my other hand. Her hands pushed my head against her and the bucking started. In no time, she was squirting into my mouth again. I jumped up and pulled her lips to mine as we shared her earthy cocktail.

"Not bad," I said, "I like!"

"And I'm hungry from all this. What have you got?"

"Well, you know what I got. You got it good."

I got two flimsy robes and we moved to the kitchen. I pulled out a bowl of red beans I had been soaking overnight. Together, we created a late afternoon meal of Red Beans and Rice (her recipe, my interference),Voodoo Chicken (vice verse), corn bread, red wine and finally, chilled pears. It was delicious and like we threw ourselves a party. Jay was wonderful company and we got along so well. Yet, we were incorrigible. I leaned her over a chair and fucked her from behind. She dipped my dick into her wine and blew me. I poured pear nectar onto her pussy and drink it up. As I said, it was a great meal.

We dressed to go to the garage to pick up her car. I picked up her thong bikini and put it to my nose.

"No, you can't have that. I will give you another."

At the garage, we said our goodbyes and promised to see each other at the pharmacy the next day.

Our affair ran hot for about four months until the restaurant opened. I went to Victoria's Secret and bought her ten thongs as a Good Luck gift (but the gift was mine as she modeled them for me). I contacted some friends to visit, to review and to hype the café. In reality, it didn't need much help because it took off like a rocket. Within days of the opening, there were lines waiting to get in. It stayed like that through the summer tourist season and into the fall. Jay was interviewed and profiled as an up-and-coming chef specializing in a unique Latino-French-American style featuring local and artisanal ingredients. And, as a bonus, her dishes were delicious.

I began to see a lot less of Jay. We would speak on the phone frequently and I would see her at the restaurant but our intimate moments were few and far between. Every few weeks, I would receive a mid-day call asking me if I was available for "a tub with a happy ending" and, of course, I always was. She would duck out of the kitchen early on a slow day and be in the tub holding a glass of cab within minutes. I felt like I was her pit crew. When she needed oil, a lube and a new set of tires, she would pull in. At least, it was a long pit stop. She often stayed the night.

During those moments, she was very soft and loving to me. Our sex was always of the five-star variety. We both understood that our affair could not last but for the time we shared, we treasured and relished. She would often whisper huge ego boosters to me. Things like how I was her teacher, how I taught her how to fuck, how to cum and how to be confident – now, who doesn't want to hear that in his ear. I would whisper to her that her chance had come and now she would come into her own, as the special person she was. We were there for each other and we were on the same side.

Our sex was truly uninhibited and based upon total trust. It was as though she was undiscovered territory we were Lewis & Clark. There were no orifices on either of our bodies that were not conquered, mapped and memorized.

I had begun to collect her thongs. Actually, she often left them there for me to sniff and enjoy. She danced around my place naked, carefree and very happy.

Her fame was increased after she appeared on several television cooking shows. She was much in demand but she always had time for me. I was her oasis. I helped her recharge for the next round. I so wanted her to make it.

It was mid-October and the tourist season was on the wane. I was dining in the café when Jay came bouncing out of the kitchen holding an email printout.

"They want me to run the kitchen of The Gramarcy Inn during the winter. They want me to move into the city on November 1! And...Martha wants to do an episode with me! How great is this?"

It was great and I let her know it but inside, I knew that our days were numbered. However, Scott, the Maitre D' and his young wife, Annie, who ran the office, were not as enthused. As business partners, they understood the instant fear of losing their draw. Jay picked up on it immediately.

"Now listen guys, I'm not leaving forever, and I'm just leaving for the off-season. You know, I have a piece of this place, too. This is my base of operations, too. What's so bad if I work this? Think of the business we'll do next summer. Should we look for a bigger place?"

Scott looked relieved, "You promise, Jay?"

"Yes, I promise, Scotty. You two have always been my friends and gave me my chance to pursue my dreams and I don't think we're done yet. So, yes, I promise."

"I have a suggestion," I offered. "Instead of being glum, we should be celebrating the success of our little Colombian gastronome. I think we should have a party."

Annie suddenly perked up, "Great idea! You're right. Stop being so glum, Scotty, let's drink to Jay!"

I offered different places to have the party when Jay interrupted.

"I have the perfect party. We go back to your place and hit the hot tub – all four of us. Let's get a little drunk and a little high and let's just relax..."

Scotty couldn't believe this offer, "Oh, Annie! Let's do it. You know how many years I've been waiting to see one of Jay's thongs up close and personal."

Jay shrieked in laughter. Annie acted indignant.

"And what's wrong with my thong?"

"Stop, stop. Listen, let's finish closing and meet at the house. You," Jay looked at me, "get everything ready!"

"Yes, ma'am. I have my orders." I bowed and like the best courtier, I took my leave.

All was ready when they arrived: the hot tub was bubbling, the wine was decanted, the candles placed around the tub and the doobies rolled. I placed some fresh towels and robes near the tub. The flickering candles gave the deck and the tub a soft glow.

I had been curious to see Annie's large round breasts since the place opened. They always seemed to spill from her bra. Oh yes, I had looked closely. In fact, there were times when I tried to count the freckles on this young and healthy colleen. Tonight was the night.

They bounced into the house and went right for the kitchen. Jay and Annie doled out plates of appetizers they brought from the café as Scott served and I poured the wine. The mood had shifted from being a total bummer to exhilaration. There was a lot of laughter and silly repartee as we opened another bottle. Scott kept turning the conversation toward seeing the women naked and in the tub. Jay and Annie easily turned his comments into teasing. I was fairly quiet until Annie suggested that I was blasé about the whole thing.