The Thought

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MJRoberts
MJRoberts
1,292 Followers

"Oh shit," I said.

"You curse too much Brad," Michael said.

"Fuck off," I said.

"Blow me," Michael said.

We both laughed and then he took my cock and put his thumb on the underside near the base and two fingers on the top side, also near the base. And he started jerking me off, just using those three fingers. I don't know why, but no one had ever done me just using just three fingers, just on those trigger points before but it felt freaking fabulous. My head and neck were boneless all of a sudden and just fell onto the back of the couch.

"Hey, Lisa, it's me," I heard Michael say. "Oh, nothing much, same old, same old."

Fucker.

"Yeah, I'm in town, I'm at Brad's. Hey, we could really use your help. Could you come over? Yeah. Like right now. Um? Yeah. Hold on, he'll give you directions," Michael said.

Michael pressed the phone into my hand and I automatically put it up to my ear.

"Yeah, Lisa, hi, it's..."

Michael put his lips over my cock and took me down all the way to the base. I bit back a strangled sound.

"Yeah," I said sounding like I was dying. "Where are you coming from? Um-hum? Do you have a GPS? Um? Good." I gave her the address and got off the phone as soon as possible.

I grabbed Michael by the hair and pulled him off me.

"You bitch," I said.

He slanted his eyes up to me. "Are you going to let go of me?" He asked.

"Maybe after I calm down," I said. I put my boot in the middle of his chest and pushed him away from me. He landed on his ass. He laughed.

"Alright Mike, I admit it. You're not just amazing you're..."

"Mind-blowing? Outstanding? In-fucking-credible?" Michael said.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "Beyond that," I said.

"So shut the fuck up and let me get back to work," he said.

I gestured to my cock. "Have at it," I said.

"With pleasure," Michael said.

He went back to giving me a blow job. He licked me, played with the ridge, licked the top, used his hands, he did a hundred things that all the chicks I had ever been with had never thought off. He had my eyes rolling so far back in my head I thought they would never come down. And every time he had my whole body shaking and I was just on the verge of coming and I was like 'oh shit I can't hold back' he would stop, just completely stop and wait a beat until I was begging for it and then he would start again.

He went on and on blowing my mind, but not letting me blow my stack.

Twenty minutes later the doorbell rang.

Michael stopped immediately and put his buttoned down dress shirt back on. I pictured old nuns and cold showers and tried to shove my erection into my jeans. I pulled my T-shirt down and hoped it covered it.

Michael answered the door and I went in the kitchen and took a few deep breaths.

"Hi," I heard Michael say.

"Hey Sweetie!" Lisa said. I forgot what a great voice she said.

"Hi Lisa," I yelled from the kitchen. "How about a beer?"

"Ah, sure," she said.

I poked my head around the archway. "PBR or Sam Addams?"

She looked at me like I was a moron.

"Right. One Sam Addams coming up," I said.

With all the blow job interruptus I had forgotten the part about the Lisa threesome to come-some. When I popped open the Sam Addams the reason for her being there came back to me. Full force.

I walked back into living room with a swagger I didn't usually have.

Lisa was wearing a pink tank top and jean shorts and looking very sexy. I hadn't seen her in about two years.

"Your hair's gotten a lot longer," I said.

"Yeah," she said.

"And you have a tan," I said.

"I spent a week in Daytona with a bunch of girlfriends," Lisa said.

"Well both things look good on you," I said.

I went to hand her the beer but at the very last minute a weird instinct took over and I yanked it back and said, "How about you give me some sugar first for the beer delivery?" And bent down and held my cheek out. She went to peck my cheek and when she was almost there I pulled away and held the beer way up, holding my arm straight above my head. "You can do better than that, can't you?"

She looked at me funny but reached for the beer. She had to slide up against my body and reach high to get it. She was short and it took some work for her. She was slightly on my side, her breasts sliding up against the side of my chest, her hips snuggling up against the side of my hip. Still she couldn't reach it. I'm pretty tall.

"I still didn't get that kiss for it," I said.

She sighed. "Fine," she said.

She put both hands around the back of my neck, gave me a loud smack on the cheek and reached for the beer. I lowered it so she could get it. I put one hand firmly on her lower back and splayed it out, pressing her to me and didn't let go.

My erection was coming back but she wasn't against it.

She looked over my shoulder at Michael.

"Hey Babe," he said.

"What's going on here?" Lisa said to Michael.

She took a sip of her beer. He came over and kissed her. It was just a peck but it was on the lips.

"Okay," Lisa said. "What the FUCK is going on here?"

"I just gave Brad a blow job," Michael said.

I let go of Lisa fast.

Nice going on the subtlety there Michael.

"What?" Lisa said.

"Well, part of a blow job," Michael said.

"What? What?" Lisa said.

I shook my head.

"What?" She looked from me to Michael back to me and back to him again. A few times. She looked like she was watching a ping pong game.

She finally settled on me. "Aren't you straight?"

"Very," I said.

"Then how did this happen?" she asked.

"I had a thought," I said.

She crossed her arms over her chest which pushed her breasts up in a very nice fashion. "Oh, and I bet it was a doozy, lay it on me."

I shook my head.

"Anywho," Michael said. "Brad is straight, and I obviously, am not. So we needed a girl to make this work, and that, my lovely, is where you come in," he said.

He brought her to his side and put his hand to her lower back, essentially the exact same position I had her in a moment ago.

"What? I mean, wait, what? What? What? Um, huh? What?" Lisa said.

Then Michael kissed her. And she melted. I literally could see her muscles relax and her shoulders go liquid and her body just well... smile into him. He must be one hell of a kisser.

"Let me get this straight," Lisa said looking Michael directly in the eye. "Did you invite me here, to ...ah...have a threesome?"

Michael looked at her and grinned a wicked grin.

"For the sole purpose... for the sole and only purpose that Brad could experience... a blow job... one of the world famous blow jobs from you... and not be... you know...like..."

"Um..hum," Michael said.

Lisa pushed Michael away and slapped him in the chest. He laughed and backed up. She put her beer down on the table and started slapping him on the biceps and chest. "You total perv, you just invited me here to fuck."

"Um-hum," Michael said.

"What kind of girl do you think I am?" Lisa said.

I noticed that she didn't seem to be mad, just...maybe insulted with the approach.

"The kind who likes to fuck," Michael said.

I shook my head. Obviously it had been a long time since he'd had experience with women. Maybe I should throw her against the wall. I'd probably have better luck.

"You freaky male chauvinist homo pig," Lisa said.

She kept slapping him and he kept laughing and backing up until he had him backed up against the wall.

"You know this is foreplay Babe, and I like it," Michael said.

"Jerk," she said but she was laughing.

She rested her body against Michael's and I came up behind her and pressed my front to her back.

"Lisa," I said softly making a caress out of her name. "He never should have invited you over like that, he is a jerk," I said.

She laughed again.

"We don't have to do anything, obviously," I said. Then I kissed her neck. Then I put one hand very lightly on her waist. "But you're so gorgeous, and I've wanted you for so long."

"Why didn't you say anything?" she asked still looking at Michael.

"Because you were Michael's friend," I said in her ear. "And I didn't want to mac on his friends. But when he suggested that you come here today...that want bloomed to a raging desire. And he was telling you the truth, he gave me an amazing ..." I couldn't even say it. "But he left me without finishing, and now I'm crazy. I'm sorry, but I'm crazy and if you don't want crazy you should leave."

"I'm sorry, I'm having a little trouble wrapping my head around all this. Michael gave you a blow job?" Lisa asked.

"Mmn-hmn," I said. "My first ever from a guy, but he's a fucking cock tease, he didn't finish it."

"We were waiting for you," Michael said.

I turned her head around and kissed her. Thank God she kissed me back. A kiss that was passionate and hot, tongues dancing, wanting. Surging and shimmering and beautiful. Oh yeah. I traced my hand down her breast, then up and under her shirt.

I broke off the kiss.

I turned her around to face me. "I can't get over it, you and Michael," she said.

"Don't say it like that," I said. "I just wanted to know if a guy with a ...well...I wanted to know if someone who had a cock would know better how to service a cock."

"I'm not sure using Michael as the guy is fair for that, I mean he's supposedly world quality. And you'd need to..." she let her voice trail off.

Holy shit, she was going to say have a comparison.

"Did Michael teach you how to do all those amazing blow job things that he does?" I asked.

She laughed. "I don't know, he taught me a lot but that was a long time ago, he's probably picked up some things over the years," she said.

I just looked at her. Everything was getting out of control.

Then I kissed her.

And fuck, it was sweet.

"Excuse me darlings," Michael said. "We have a not lot of time and a lot to do."

"Mike, man, you're going to have to lead, I can't think," I said.

"My pleasure," he said.

"So, what do you want?" Lisa said. She may have been asking Michael but she was looking at me.

"We want you to watch," Michael said with finality that resonated throughout the room.

Michael grabbed me by the shoulder and brought me to the center of the room. He put his foot on the edge of the coffee table and kicked it way out of the way.

Michael took the front of my T-shirt and pulled it up and over my head but then left it tucked behind my neck. He skimmed his hands on my chest.

"Are you watching Lisa?" He asked in a teasing tone.

"Y-yes," she said.

He scraped his nails down my chest, opened my pants, and pulled my pants and underwear down.

"Sit down, Brad," Michael said and gave me a little push onto the floor.

I fell down pretty hard and Michael tugged off my boots. He threw my pants; they went flying across the room, sailing through the air, over Lisa's shoulder.

"Now this all started with a thought, didn't it?" Michael said as he dragged each of those huge hands up the front of my thighs pushing my legs apart.

"Ah, yeah," I said.

"And what was that thought?" he said tauntingly.

"I...ah..."

Then he licked the underside of my shaft and my eyes fluttered closed.

"Ah..." I said.

He licked me again.

"Aagg," I said.

He laughed.

"Look at me," he commanded.

I opened my eyes and looked at him. He licked down the center of his palm, one long, slow wet draw, and slowly circled his hand around my cock and pulled upward.

"Argh," I said.

"Answer me," he said.

"What was the question?" I asked.

He laughed again.

"The question was, all this started with a thought, didn't it?" he said. Then his mouth went all the way down over my cock, until all I could see was the top of his head meeting my hips.

I made a strangled sound. "Ah, y-yeah," I said.

He came up for air. "And what was that thought?" Michael said and then slowly swallowed and sucked down my cock again.

Oh, fuck, I couldn't think.

"It was if...a guy could...would...know...oh shit," I said.

He started working me faster, his hand on the lower half of my cock beneath his mouth and his other hand playing with my balls. My toes curled up and my thigh muscles contracted hard, straining against the unbelievable need to come.

I grabbed his head and looked at him again as he went up and down and up and down over my hips.

Fuck.

I looked at Lisa. I was panting hard.

"Lisa, come here, God, fuck, please come here," I said.

She had been holding herself tightly; I don't know what she thought.

"Oh God, I'm coming, I can't stop it," I yelled. But Michael backed off a split second before I did and made a ring of his fingers and squeezed my cock. With the other hand he put a calming palm on my chest.

I struggled for breath.

"You sadistic bastard," I said.

I reached out to Lisa. "Lisa, come here, please. I need you. Oh God, I need you."

She came and kneeled by my face and I held her hand. I stared at her and I used every bit of effort I had to breathe really calmly and make sure my heart didn't beat out of my chest.

"Now what was that thought?" Michael said. He sounded incredibly cocky.

What the hell was he talking about? Oh yeah.

Oh, shit yeah.

"Fine, you win," I said.

Then he plunged himself over me and he slapped the side of my thigh in a way which I took to mean I had permission to come and I came in his mouth. Hard. I came over and over and over. I couldn't stop. For a second it felt like I would never be able to stop.

My body bowed up into his mouth. I came so hard I must have come all the way down into his stomach, for Christ's sake, but he just kept sucking and swallowing. I squeezed my eyes shut tighter, fighting against it. My whole body was spasming hard, my dick kicking inside his mouth. Light shot everywhere. Suddenly I was blowing up, bursting into flame, exploding, shattering. And shit, it was ... so ... freaking good that, incredibly, it milked my cock in a way that made me come even more.

The world stopped and even though I was already on the floor I collapsed.

Then I shook all over. Tiny little spasms. I was shaking.

I was completely emptied out.

And still he was sucking me.

Like he had something to prove.

I sprawled, completely boneless. Slack.

I melted into the floor.

No. Through the floor.

For a second I think I stopped breathing.

I came, I thought lamely. I came so hard now I need to tell my body to breathe.

I looked at Lisa, tried to speak, tried again.

"I think I died for a minute there. I don't know if I came back? Am I dead?"

She gave a chuckle and pushed a lock of sweaty hair off my forehead.

"Maybe. Was it worth it?" She asked.

"Hell yeah," I said.

Michael finally stopped and pushed me aside so he had more room to lie down.

"Hey, Lisa, will you get us a couple of bottles of water from the kitchen?" he asked.

"Sure," she said and hoped up.

Michael slapped my calf. "So straight man, who, by the way is still very straight, what's the verdict?"

I just lolled there. Lisa came in with the waters.

"Ah..." I said teasingly. "I don't know..."

"I get you," Michael said. "You need to be sure. What you're saying is..." then he paused. "You need a repeat."

* * *

Dear readers,

Thank you for reading. I appreciate knowing if you liked the story and why (PG comments only please); I also appreciate getting any suggestions or correction. Also please read my other stories. I often update the stories with corrections in attempt to make all my stories five stars.

If you enjoyed this story please post a positive review.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

-MJ

MJRoberts
MJRoberts
1,292 Followers
12