The Three Day Pass Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You didn't have to do that. I will be calling you before I come in." he said and added, "I would not want to walk in on you unannounced. You might have someone else here."

"No chance of that happening now that we are going to be chained." Rich assured him. "Here put the wine on ice and the flowers on the table while I take my shower and get dressed up for our diner party."

Joseph started to hum a tune while he put the things in their place. Richard picked a suit, shirt, tie and things to go with it. He then disappeared into the bathroom. A short time later he reappeared all dressed up and looking like he was ready to go out on a hot date. He walk over to Joseph and the two men reached out for each other and kissed and hugged and Rich said, "MMMMM it's so nice to come home to a 'home cooked diner' and find my lover all dressed up in a sexy uniform waiting for me. What more could I ask for?"

"Hey don't get too used to this. You are the cook, not me! I'll do the dishes and help clean up, but as far as cooking and waiting on tables--- that's not my M.O.S., baby." Joseph said as they parted and he sat down at the table waiting to be served.

"No problem. This is going to be fifty-fifty. We work together and love together. Each one doing and changing rolls. Some guys want to be a 'top' all the time. With you I don't mind being both 'top' and/or a 'bottom'. It adds spice to the bed if you know what I mean. I realized that this morning when you took over as you did. You showed me that it was not who was on top, but, rather who was with me, that mattered." Richard said as he lit the candles, got out the wine and poured two glasses full. Then taking his place at the table he raised his glass and toasted his diner partner. "Here's to us, fifty-fifty, but each giving the other his one hundred percent."

"To us." Joseph repeated as they clicked their glasses and then sipped the wine. The salad was dished out and they ate the first course. They ate and talked and laughed at each other's jokes. Wine flowed and they held hands across the table, looking into each other's eyes and trying to see into the soul of the other. The meal was finished, the table cleared and Coffee and cake was served.

As the candles were burning down, Richard got up and selected a CD, placed it in the stereo and then came over to Joseph, extended his hand and said, "hey lover, may I have the honor of this dance?"

Getting to his feet and flowing into Richard's arms the soldier quipped, "I don't know what kind of honor, just remember I warned you that I dance like a big bull. No grace, no finesse, and I feel silly." But he moved into Rich's arms and both of them seamed to melt together. No one was leading; the two of them folded their arms around the other and just rocked to the slow romantic music. Each with his chin on the shoulder of his partner, their lips near the other's ear, their chests and their lower bodies pressed together. Swaying back and forth as the candles burned lower and lower, till they were dancing in semi darkness. The only light in the room was coming from the multi-colored lights around the base of the walls. Parting slightly and looking into each other's eyes their lips met. Then the lips opened and tongues touched and played a game of hide and seek. Each in turn sucking on the tongue of the other.

"Mmmmm and you said you couldn't dance." Richard whispered into his ear. "You lied to me. I never had a better partner. I love dancing with you and you haven't even stepped once on my feet." Grinding his crotch into Joseph he said, "I want to feel your naked body against mine while we dance." They parted and each started undressing, first himself and then helping the other. Just like the night before clothes were thrown off and in a short time they were both nude. Taking Richard in his arms and the resuming their dancing their bodies pressing against each other and their hard cocks rubbing and probing. It was not long before they found themselves just standing and looking at each other's nude body.

"Habibi, I have a gift for you and now would be the perfect time to give it to you." Joseph said retrieving one of the packages and handing it to Richard.

"And I have one for you."

They unwrapped their gifts and each placed the chain around the neck of the other and stood back to admire their handiwork. There in the semi darkness they again embraced, two lovers 'Chained Together'. Then Richard opened the sofa bed and took Joseph in his arms and laid him down on the bed. Starting at his toes Richard started licking and sucking his toes one at a time. Bathing each with his tongue and licking between each toe, he worked his way up the gasping soldier's legs till he reached his crotch. Then instead of licking on his lovers balls or cock, as Joseph had expected, his tongue started to flit in and out with increasing speed at Joseph's twitching rosebud. Lifting the moaning warriors legs and raising his ass by inserting a cushion under his rear end he drove the helpless man insane with his tongue tip. His tongue pushed past the ass ring and entered into the surrendering rectum. Joseph's arms and hands were slapping against the mattress and his fingernails grasped and tore at the sheets as he moaned in passion. Richard reached into the night table draw, retrieved and placed a condom on himself. He lifted Joseph's legs so that the ankles rested on his shoulders thereby giving him full access to the love hole of his beloved. Rubbing his condom clad cock along the saliva soaked valley of his lover's ass cheeks and finding the wet twitching rosebud, he pressed against it. The twitching lips of the rosebud drawing and sucking his cock head in. He sank into the damp hot aperture deeper and deeper until his balls prevented his further penetration. Taking short strokes he moved in and out slowly. In the semi darkness he could just make out the features of his impaled lover. Joseph was moaning and tears were coming out of the corners of his eyes. Afraid that he had been too wild and might have hurt Joseph he leaned over and kissed the tears of his lover.

"Did I hurt you?" he asked, "Are you ok?" he continued to kiss the tear stained face of his partner.

His answer came when Joseph squeeeeeeeeeeezed his ass tight around the probing penis. "NO no no it's so fantastic I could not stop the tears. Richard, I love you, he said over and over. I want you! Need you!"

They continued their "dance of love and lust". Richard was now plowing faster and harder. Both building and building to that level where they wished they could remain forever. Joseph's penis was pressed and rubbing against Rich's belly hair as Richard's cock moved in and out of Joseph. Richard was grunting and moaning. With each thrust forward his rampaging cock hit Joseph's magic button causing him to involuntarily scream YES! YES! YES! Both were aroused to the point that they had lost all control of themselves and surrendered to their lust. They exploded, cum everywhere, their lips pressed together. When finally able to speak, neither could find words to do so, nor could they do anything other than just look into the eyes of the other and hold on to each other as if their lives depended on it. The tears began flowing in the eyes of both men uncontrollably. Then the laughter as Joseph's ass continued to orgasm like the small aftershocks of an earthquake. Their bodies, like the buildings in that earthquake, gradually collapsed and fell down on themselves. The last things their eyes encompassed before closing were the gold chains lying around their necks. And both slept.........

To be continued?

12