The Three Day Pass Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But it is no problem at all. Like I told you when you were here last time, you are welcome here anytime as honored guests." He continued speaking in Arabic. "Please come in and I will make you comfortable while I arrange a place for you. It will take about ten or fifteen minutes."

"That is most kind of you" Joseph said and turned to the Worthington family as he explained to them in English what was going on."

They entered the darkened room and were shown to the lounge where they were served drinks and refreshments while the owner went to clear away a place for them right by the stage. The displaced and enraged customers were angry until the owner told them that their evening was on him. He told them he had special guests and was sorry for the incontinence. They grudgingly moved and Amoz had the table reset for Joseph's party. Within a few minutes they were seated and Joseph started to ask about the performers.


"Ahaaaa yes Dina is here tonight and also the male dancer you missed the last time." He said. "I'm sure Dina will be glad to see you again. She has asked after you many times." Then to the rest of the family he asked if it would be all right it he ordered the meal for them. "As your husband and Mr. Benson know I will take the best care of you. Is there anything that disagrees with your constitution?

"No we leave our evening up to your expert care." They all agreed.

"Good then I shall go out into the kitchen and prepare you a feast." He said in Arabic and then turned to the Worthington family and in broken English said. "I know of your work in our community Mr. Worthington, and I do want you to know that we do appreciate it."

The meal arrived in short order and while not the shish-ka-bob they had had the last time, it was never the less delicious. They ate and stuffed themselves. After the dinner they relaxed and had Turkish coffee and Baklava. During their dessert the lights in the cafe lowered, the music started and the male dancer danced across the stage. His 6 foot 2 inch 210 pound muscular body floated on the air as if he was a genie. Light as a feather he performed movements that were erotic and sensual, while maintaining his masculinity. Bare-chested, with stranded rings of gold chain hanging from his neck he swayed back and forth, twisting and contorting his body in time with the sexy music. The chains of gold rubbing across his erect nipples exciting him even more. One could see the pantaloon like silk pants he was wearing develop a definite tenting. Flexing his muscular arms and abs and gyrating his groin area, he approached the tables trying to entice a woman to dance with him. He approached Joseph's table and invited Sarah to dance with him. To everyone's shock, she got up and tried to do a rough imitation of the bumps and grinds of a burlesque dancer. Both Richard and Rich turned red as everyone was applauding and whistling for more. Some men started to shout (mostly in Arabic, but some in English} for her to take it off, but thankfully it never got to that point. When she finally returned to her seat, one of the older patrons, who had been whistling the loudest, came over to the table and in Arabic he asked how much they wanted for the woman. Joseph told him she was not for sale and the man went back to his table rather dejected. Joseph translated this conversation and after laughing a bite Sarah said, "If he were a bit younger, you really should have asked me if I wanted to be sold, before you turned him down."

"It was not really an offer to actually purchase you, as much as to pay you a compliment. It's more or less like when we say, you are a million dollar baby or I would give a million dollars for one night with that woman." Joseph diplomatically said. "Although, come to think of it-- that is how I became engaged to Fazzi's daughter."

Next to perform was the dancer, Dina. Everyone now held their breath as the lights were turned off except for the small spotlight on the bottom corner of the curtain. The clinking of finger symbols and the tinkle of little bells could be heard but not seen. From behind the curtain a nude foot appeared with an ankle bracelet from which little silver bells hung. The foot shook in time to the erotic music and after what seamed like an eternity but was only about 15 seconds the familiar snake like arm appeared through the folds of the curtain with its long sexy fingers playing the finger symbols. The music reached a crescendo and through the parted curtain the dancer's body appeared. It was covered in silver and gold coins, from her head to her neck. The rest of her body was incased in red, yellow and black flowing veils, so thin that you could just about see her nude body gyrating, twisting and turning in time to the music. If anything she and her dance were even more erotic than before. Tonight she was determined to give the performance of her lifetime and she was achieving her purpose. She had the men going wild with lust. As before she would approach a table and when one of the men would arise to either grab hold of her or reach over and try to place money in her waist band or between her breasts, she would either artfully slink away or that big bouncer (her protector) would convince the patron to sit down and behave himself. It was all done in good humor and grace. By this time her audience knew her routine and that she would choose the man she wanted to dance with. However, hope springs eternal, and they still had visions of foundling her sexy body on a mountain of fluffy pillows. She was every man's erotic dream. In their minds eye their arms would encircle her lovely body, pulling it to theirs and feel the heat of that body wiggling under theirs. Most of the men became so aroused that dark wet spots appeared in their groin area.

She danced up to Joseph's table smiling and pointed at Joseph. She again wanted to dance with him. The soldier was too embarrassed to get up. Hell, even though he was a homosexual, this woman still aroused him to the point that his cock was beginning to become hard. All of a sudden he felt these big hands grip him and lift him to a standing position. Her big protector had dragged him to his feet and just about carried him to the stage, where like before he had his wrists lightly tied together and his body was hung from that hook that had been hung from the ceiling. Leaving him strung up like a side of beef, the big bouncer, after handing Dina a short whip backed off the stage.

She danced around her loosely tied victim and gloried in the fact that she was causing him to become so aroused. She used her whip to arouse him even more. She would run the handle slowly, seductively over his arms and along his chess and down his sides. The whip was passed over his groin area bringing the audience's attention to Joseph's rather prominent erection. Now and then she would lightly whip his body while all the time keeping up her sexy body gyrations. Some of the women in the audience screamed out that she should rip his shirt and pants off, but instead she again backed up to him and rubbed her back up and down the front of his tortured body. While every male in the place turned green with envy (with the exception of poor Richard Junior, who was broiling by this time), Joseph turned red with embarrassment. She gave him the signal and his arms dropped and encircled her as the lights went out. After about ten seconds the lights went back on and the patrons witnessed the spectacle of Dina in Joseph's arms their lips kissing each other deeply. And it did not end there and then, but continued for a long long time while the audience cheered wildly. When the kiss broke and during their bows Joseph asked her to join them at the table. She smiled and nodded yes as she led him back to his table. While her fans continued to clamor for more, they knew the performance for the evening was over and with the aid of her protector, she was finally able to exit the stage.

"Don't you ever give me that cock and bull story about that being the Arab form of ballet! I know porn when I see it. And that was pure sexy pornography, even by the United States Supreme Court standards." Sarah said. "Man I got to take some dance lessons from her."

"I don't know if she gives lessons, but you will have a chance to ask her yourself. She will be coming to the table to have a drink with us, as soon as she changes." Joseph said, as the waiter came over and arranged another place at their table. A little while later Dina came over to their table. The men rose as Joseph introduced her and then they all sat down together and a round of drinks was ordered.

"I hope you were really embarrassed tonight. It was childish of me, but it was meant to be pay back." The dancer chided Joseph. "You were going to call me. You did not! Where have you been? Why did you not call me? Did you lose my telephone number?"

"Well, for one thing. I did not think you were serious, so I put it off. One day passed and then a week.... With one thing or another I became busy. When I did think about it, it was too late and I thought you would really be angry..and I sort of lost your card along with my courage." Joseph answered trying to make all kinds of excuses.

"I thought so you naughty boy. Now here is another card. I have written my personal private telephone number on the back. Please read the back and memorize it NOW. Do it now and set it into your mind that I am not kidding you.

Joseph took the card and turned it over and at first he just glanced at it ---then he read the writing,

"You must contact me. Someone has asked questions about you. You may be in danger. We must meet."

Placing the card in his shirt pocket he turned to her and said, "I'll call you and we will meet any time you want." He said placing his hand under the table and resting it on her thigh. She placed her hand on his and prevented him from moving it up.

"So tell me Dina, Do you give private lessons to students? Your dance so aroused my husband that I am thinking of doing a belly dance or two for him." Sarah asked.

"From what I was able to see this evening-Sarah, you do not need any lessons. I do not give private lessons nor do I do private parties," she responded, "That man that you were here with the last time has been calling and calling trying to get me to dance at a block party he is going to give here in Paterson. I told him I would not do it-but when he said that Yussef would be there I almost accepted. Anyway I told him I would think about it. And let him know."

"Oh please say you will." They all chided. (All that is except Rich.) Then they tried to tell her why it was so important that she perform at the party.

"I'll tell you what I will do, since you ask me so nice and I have made unabashed use of your body twice now, I will speak with my agent tonight after I leave you and then I will meet you for lunch tomorrow and give you my answer. Is that acceptable to you?" She asked.

Yes it is but I am staying overnight in New York City; does that pose a problem?"

"None whatsoever I, too, have an apartment in Manhattan. We could meet for lunch and I will give you my answer then." Dina said taking her hand off Joseph's and resting her fingers on Joseph's crotch area and giving it a squeeze. "It is getting late shall we say we will meet at 11:30 at the port authority in front of that stature of that TV character, the Bus Driver."

"You mean Ralph Kramden?"

"Yes that's the one. Meet me at 11:30ish."

"Consider it done." He said as she pushed away from the table, said her good nights to Sarah and the two Richards and blew a kiss to Joseph.

On the way back to the city Rich said, "Now I have her to contend with? You are supposed to be my lover. It looks as if I am going to have to fight half the men and women in the tristate area to keep you. If I did not know better I'd say you were Bi and be jealous as hell."

Reaching into his pocket the soldier removed the card Dina had given him, "Here read this!"

To be continued....

12