The Three Day Pass Ch. 45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hate to admit it, but I tend to agree with you. The only thing that I see that is more or less on the up and up is the Red Crescent." Sara who had been a supporter of the Red Cross since 9/11 said sadly.

"Yes, but even they are plagued by petty corruption and have you noticed that the local militias, or so it seems, always set up camps in or near their facilities." Richard said.

"Yes." said Joseph. "I have noticed and when I asked one of the unit commanders why, I was told that the hospitals needed the protection of the militia to prevent the locals from looting and selling the medical supplies. This may be true, but I think there are other reasons."

"And I think we might know what they are." Richard said. "As much as I enjoyed this trip, I will be glad when we are out of here on Sunday."

"I think we all will be glad," Joseph said. "The Emir has planned a farewell party for us Saturday and he tells me that after the official party, he has set up a private meeting with some big Muslim leaders that he wants to introduce me to."

When they returned to the Emir's residence Joseph went to his suite of rooms exhausted from his trip and took a long hot shower. Afterwards feeling somewhat refreshed from the cool air conditioned air falling on his nude body he plunked himself down on his bed, closed the Mosquito netting, half covered himself with a light sheet and promptly fell into a deep sleep. A while later, still in a deep fog he felt someone slide into bed with him and snuggle up. Smiling, and thinking it was a dream, he said and did nothing in the hope that he would not wake up. Then he felt it. A huge erection pressing against his butt cheeks. For one delirious moment, forgetting where he was, he thought he might be at home spooning with Rich. Back, he pushed, against the big fat cock head. He felt the hot tip searching for his hungry love starved hole. Two weeks of enforced chastity. It had been too long since they had been together. Now those strong arms were pulling him closer and closer like an octopus. He opened his eyes and instead of Rich's white arms squeezing him he was shocked to see two olive tentacles clawing at him. Realizing at once that this was not Paterson, New Jersey and therefore could not be Rich, he tried to liberate himself but was unable to do so. "Allie, what the hell are you doing here?" Joseph asked angrily, "can't you get it through that thick head of yours I do not want this anymore---get out or I'll call for the Emir."

Shifting his hand to cover Joseph's mouth and in effect, gagging him, Allie whispered into Joseph's ear, "Yussef, you won't do anything of the sort, my love. Stop this foolishness and for now let's just talk. I came to tell you that you are in great danger here. You need me to protect you. This meeting that the Emir has set up for Saturday, they are dangerous people and may want to kill you. I want to protect you, not hurt you. You know that I love you and I'm afraid for your safety. Now, please, if I uncover your mouth will you promise not to scream?"

Joseph remained quiet, looking into Allie's pleading eyes; he then calmed himself down and shook his head in agreement. Allie removed his hand slowly and then leaned in and kissed Joseph's lips. At first he fought the kiss, but then in spite of himself Joseph found himself returning the kiss. He could not help it.

"Now that's a little better. You see I knew you could not resist me. However perhaps we can get back to that later. For now you must listen to me, these people you will meet are the most powerful people among the Jihadists. They are the money people behind the ones your government views as terrorists. Without them and their support the Jihad would not exist. They will do their best to prevent a non-Arab from becoming Emir. They see all outsiders as evil and will stop at nothing to prevent even your offspring from polluting the royal line. They are the same ones that objected to Fazzi adopting you. At that time I think they were just envious. The Emir and you must convince them that you will honor their feelings and that you will not change anything if and when you take over."

"Why were they envious and how do you know so much about them? Joseph asked.

"All of them were personal friends of Fazzi, who was one of them himself, and now they are mine. These are 'the connections' that Fazzi and I used to get your friend released from Iraq. We go back a long way. We served together with Fazzi in The Lebanon so they not only know of our sexual exploits; many of these same people were also involved. Even today they long for the so-called 'good old days'. They long to enslave the beautiful westerners that they see in your movies. Your Hollywood has convinced them that you Americans are ripe figs waiting to be plucked. They are also convinced that you westerners have this fascination for us dark skinned people and that also explains the election of your president. If they were made to believe that there is more to your conversion then just your so called love of Allah, they might be willing to accept you." Allie smiled.

"So you are telling me that a convert, no matter how sincere, has no chance."

"You are no ordinary convert! While we do have many true converts, none of them are of the caliber nor do they have the connections to someday become our leader. These people must be made to realize that you are not only a Muslim, but that you are a true Jihadist. They all know me as one of them, a known and outspoken Jihadist. When I tell them that you are my lover and that I vouch for you, they will think twice before trying to cut your throat. I know that you, with my help, can have them eating out of your hand and even have them kissing your feet. They will even dream of being enslaved to you."

"You mean to tell me that having the backing of the Emir along with being his granddaughter's husband and providing him with a male heir will not be enough?"

"Come on, Yussef, you are smarter than that, my love. While the Emir is alive and well, he may be able to protect you. But what happens when he is dead and with Allah? Who will be able to vouch for you then? Who will be your proof of the right to rule this people then? His granddaughter? Don't make me laugh! You have only to look at recent history to see the truth of what I am saying. We all saw what happened when King Hussein of Jordan wanted the beloved son of his American wife to rule after him. There was a palace revolution and his eldest son was crowned instead even though he was not really fit. He was crowned because he was of pure Arab-Moslem blood. No, it is not permitted. No Arab would put their trust in a woman! We trust only men." Allie admitted. "We don't even trust our own mothers. No, only a man, they know and one they fear and respect, will satisfy them and keep them in line. Like I said, once The Emir is gone, you will need all the help you can get to rule these people. Without me, you and your family will be alone. Without friends or contacts. A lone American Pig acting as our leader? The vultures would ripe you apart and eat you alive, as well as your wife and children."

"If I were to agree to this, how would it work?" Joseph said realizing that what Allie said had more then a grain of truth. "Besides the logistics of it, there are the Worthingtons to consider."

"Wonderful! You are beginning to use that beautiful head of yours." Allie smiled as he thought that he had finally convinced Joseph. "Now, here is my plan. We go back to the way it was before. You and I are lovers just like we were before the Emir entered the picture. Many of these people knew of your relationships with both Fazzi and myself long before your meeting with the Emir and it did not matter to them then and it will not matter to them now. We can make love whenever you want. They know that you only gave me up because of what the Emir told you. I had a long talk with His Eminence and he will no longer object or do anything to stop us. He doesn't like it but he has pledged to me that he will not interfere. He won't object even after you take his Granddaughter for a wife. You will have to do your duty and have many children with her. In fact, if she does not please you, we can arrange to have your seed implanted in her by means other than natural and also that way insure that the children are male."

"I have already met her and I know I will welcome her into my bed." Joseph said. "She is a beauty and I doubt I will have difficulty making love to her."

"That will make it easier. Perhaps in time when the Emir sees that the arrangement is working out well, he might even come to accept it as a normal thing. As long as you treat her reasonably well, you may even keep a harem with both men and women. Such arrangements are not unusual in our world. It is done here all the time and is commonplace in the best of households and families. Once you are married you and I will still be allowed to continue our love affair. His granddaughter will have nothing to say about it. As I have told you and you have seen, you as a Moslem rule your wife not she you! Do you understand?"

"Yes I understand that here in the Middle East it is possible, but in the United States it will never work. You and I cannot live together there now. Before I made this trip Rich moved into my place in Paterson. His parents sort of insisted that we move in together. So that rules out our living or even meeting together there."

"Well that does complicate things a bit. However, there is no need for us to use Fazzi's house. I still have my apartment in New York City. We will be working together at the 'Fund' all day in the city. After work, while Rich is in the theater we could go there and make love. We could make it work. We could meet whenever we wanted. If not every night, then we could do it two or three times a week. Heck, you could even pick up Rich after he is done at the theater and the two of you could go home to Paterson together. In any event, I hope you are aware that, that part of your life will have to end in about one or two years when you become the son-in-law of the Emir. You do realize that once you marry His Eminence's Granddaughter, you are going to have to get rid of the actor and his family anyway. I, and the Emir will insist that you drop him. They will be of no further use to you or us. By that time you may even have to give up your citizenship. Just remember, putting everything else aside, I really am in love with you. I want you, and for now I don't care if I have to share you with him, but only until we no longer need him and his father. By that time, you will have control of the company."

"This is crazy. It will never work." Joseph said, "He will never relinquish control."

"Yes, he will, the Emirate will see to it that he is retired. Anyway, we will never know unless we try it. Will you try it?" Allie asked as he kissed Joseph again and pulled Joseph's body against himself. Allie feeling Joseph's arousal pressing into him moaned, "MMMmmm. I feel part of you is warming up to the idea. It appears that he missed me almost as much as I missed you."

"Damn that penis of mine! He can't help it! You know he's such a slut!" Joseph laughed. He leaned in and kissed Allie opening his mouth to Allie's tongue and taking it into his mouth. First he sucked on it then he pushed it out and followed it into Allie's hot wet mouth with his own tongue. The two of them continued this game of tongue hockey for some minutes as Allie enclosed Joseph in his arms and pulled him even closer to his hard body. Allie maneuvered his penis between Joseph's legs where Joseph imprisoned the huge appendage as if it was caught in a vise. "MMMM.. It feels so good to feel my legs embrace your manhood again. You were right, I have missed it and I can't hide the fact that you have made both my penis and me sluts?"

"Yes, I have known that from the start. And I have missed my slut and you now know that there is no reason for us to deign ourselves our pleasures any longer. I long to feel your hot rod in my body again."

"I cannot do that, my love. Not now anyway." Joseph said. "You know I will not enter you without a......"

"A condom? I knew that, Yussef. And rather than give you a reason to back out... I had a packet placed in the nightstand... Just in case." Allie laughed. "Take a look. I even purchased you favorite brand."

After taking a look he smiled and lay them on top and said, "you are a devious son of a bitch."

"I know I am. In my line of work I have to be. Enough talk! Make love to me my slut, my King, my Kong."

"Yes! Oh yeahhhhh!" Groamed Joseph as he now enfolded Allie in his arms and rolled on top of him, kissing and licking his lips, his eyes, his nose, his chin, his neck and then running his tongue from the hollow of his neck up to his chin and along the jaw line to his ear. Then first sucking on the ear lobe he switched to nibbling on the tender meat. Next he moved his hot demanding mouth back down to the panting Arab's heaving chest. There he licked and sucked on his nipples, his teeth teasing and biting them hard, causing Allie to whimper and to place his hands on the head of the blond human animal that was taking possession of his soul as well as his body. Down, down, the ravenous beast proceeded being guided by the fingers tangled in his flaxen hair. Down, down the strong body to the hard-defined abdominal muscles. There his darting tongue tip journeyed over the mountains and into the creases until it reached the navel. Covering the hole with his lips he alternated between sucking on the hole and plowing his tongue tip in and out of the buttonhole. Joseph's face was now working its way even farther down. Allie's hard leaking ten inch cock at first rubbing on his neck and chin, then along his jaw line until it was touching his ear as he kissed, licked and almost devoured the cum filled balls set before him as if on a golden plate for his taste buds to savor. His hot mouth and tongue moved on to that sensitive area between the balls and the Arab's love valley where his tongue tip reacquainted itself with the smell and taste of "the forbidden fruit'. Joseph reached up and grabbed a pillow and pushed it under Allie's ass lifting it up, exposing his 'rear door' for nibbling and licking. Images of a "Thousand and One Sexual Fantasies" floated through the Levantine mind of the man as his fingers began pulling and scratching at the bedding beneath him.

"Yes, Yussef! Oh yes, I knew you could not resist me for long. You see now that we were meant to be together forever and that neither of us could give up the other. Slaves we are to each other's desires and bodies. You are not the only slut here. We are both sluts. Take me now, please," he begged. "I am begging you to take me as someday I know you will beg me to take you. And on that day, I WILL take you. Now I am your love-slave, but someday we will be the love-slaves of each other. And when that day comes--- you and I will rule the Emirate together. A joint kingdom, without shame or guilt."

And Yussef reached for the package of condoms, placed one on his uncut cock and took him...

Allie groaned with pleasure as Joseph sank into him, quickly pressing down until his balls rested on the olive colored bubble cheeks. Joseph's white fingers gripped and clawed into the taunt flesh of the Arabs hips as he began to fuck him with a slow, steady rhythm, grunting with each deep thrust he made. Allie's ass while not tight was never the less very warm and welcoming to the blond's cock. As Joseph screwed him Allie muttered, over and over, "Oh yes habbi, Isallah, fuck me deeper and deeper." With one hand Joseph reached down and encased the Arab's 10" manhood while he used his other hand to pull the body hard up against himself. Both the speed and power of their thrusts increased as they came closer and closer to climax. Then it happened. The explosion. Like a hundred guns going off at one time. They came together. Allie shot out a warm, sticky fluid flood between their bodies and the two of them collapsed, exhausted but now drained of emotion and love fluids.

To be continued...

12