The Three of Us

Story Info
A couple's first threesome.
1.5k words
4.01
90.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oddone
oddone
64 Followers

The following is a true story that took place about 6 months after my second wife Sue and I were married. It is a story about getting together with a very good friend of ours who we had known for a few years before we were married. Our friend's name is John, and his wife and Sue were good friends also during this time.

John and I hung out together a lot, going out with the "boys", and the four of us spent a lot of time together also. John wasn't shy about sharing with me that he was hot for Sue, and wouldn't mind the opportunity to cheat on his wife to be with mine. I didn't think much of it, but he used to bring up the conversation on a regular basis so I knew he was serious. A few months went by and then one night when Sue and I were fucking, she told me that out of all of our friends, John was the one she would most like to fuck around with.

I didn't say anything at the time, but a plan formed in my mind. It had been a few years, when I was still with my first wife Beth, that I had been involved in any "offbeat" sex. I knew that John would be cool with my plan to get the three of us together so I began to drop hints to Sue that the three of us getting together might be a really big turn-on. At first, Sue was pretty hesitant about it, thinking it might upset me knowing that she "cheated" on her husband. I slowly convinced her that this was not the case and that I thought it might actually improve our already great lovemaking. After a few weeks, Sue agreed to the plan and I quickly made plans with John to set up a get-together -- just the three of us. I have purposely not mentioned John's wife in this because she was a downright prude when it came to "out of the ordinary" sex, so we immediately ruled out her as a possible addition to our fun. We finally arranged a night to get together when his wife was out of town visiting a relative.

John was coming up to our house after work on Friday night and was going to stay until sometime on Saturday. From that Tuesday on I was on a business trip and due to be back on late Friday afternoon. Later that night I found out that the two of them had gotten a head start on me prior to the weekend on Wednesday night which was the regular night the three of us bowled together in our company league. I'll leave the rest of that story until later on.

When I got home and walked into the living room, John and Sue were already starting to fool around on the couch. He had most of her top unbuttoned and I could see his hand under the top, obviously feeling her tits. They were locked in a deep kiss and barely looked up as I said, "Hello, looks like you couldn't wait, huh?"

I found out later that John had gotten there about 15 minutes before I got home and they couldn't keep their hands off of each other as soon as he walked in the door. I walked over to the couch and reached down her top under her bra to play with the other tit that John wasn't playing with. Sue broke her kiss with him and starting kissing me hotly, shoving her tongue down my throat. She was hot to trot, breathing heavily, and as I looked down I knew why as John had his other hand down the front of her unbuttoned pants playing with her cunt. I asked them to slow down a little and wait for me to take a shower, as I felt dirty from my trip.

John said, "Okay we'll try."

I ran into the bathroom, stripping off my clothes, and showered in record time. I decided just to put my bathrobe on, as I knew my clothes would be coming off soon anyway, and walked back into the living room. It had only been about 10 minutes since I left and it looked like they hadn't slowed down much while I was gone. Sue was kneeling on the floor in only her sexy black bikini panties sucking on John's cock as he played with her tits.

John looked up at me and said, "Sorry, we couldn't wait!"

I really didn't mind of course and felt my rapidly hardening dick start to push out the front of my robe as I watched her giving his cock a bath with her mouth.

I said to them, "Let's move this into the bedroom."

Sue released his cock with a plopping sound and we all went into the bedroom together. Sue told John and I to lie down on the bed and she'd give us a show that we'd never forget. Well, she proceeded to do that as she stood by the foot of the bed and started to dance, rubbing her cunt through the front of her panties, and teasing us as she would start to lower each side of them and then pull them up quickly. John and I were both hard as a rock at this point. His cock was a little longer than mine, but mine was a little thicker as we started to stroke our cocks as we watched the show. Sue then slowly took off her panties and stepped out of them pushing her naked red-haired bush toward us and began to rub her fingers along the lips of her cunt. She stuck one finger up her, then slowly removed it and sucked the juices into her mouth. She repeated this several times, ending up sticking three of her fingers up her.

At this point I said, "I can't take this any longer," and we both grabbed one of her arms and pulled her onto the bed between us.

I leaned over and started to kiss her and pull on the sensitive nipple on her left tit, meanwhile John did the same to her right tit and with his other hand started to rub her clit and dip his finger into her cunt. Sue in the meantime was busy stroking our cocks as she got closer and closer to cumming. Not wanting to waste it on a hand job, I asked her to sit on John's rock-hard cock and that I wanted to fuck her ass at the same time. I wasn't sure she'd agree because she said I was too big and she was very sore after anal sex the few times we did it.

That night there was no argument and she started to sink down on John's pole as I rubbed some K-Y jelly on the head of my dick and rubbed some on her little puckered asshole. As Sue bent over and started to kiss my best friend as he started to pump inside of her, I positioned myself behind her and ever so slowly began to penetrate her incredibly tight backside. I was in heaven as I felt another man's cock against mine as he fucked her front and I started to fuck her ass more quickly. It had been a long time since I had done this with Beth and it felt great as I watched her body move up and down fucking John's cock as I was pounding into her with all I had from behind. It wasn't long before all three of us came pretty much at the same time. Sue had a particularly violent orgasm. I could feel her cumming as I shot my big load and John shot his deep into her cunt. She later said that this was the most intense orgasm she had ever had.

The rest of that night John and I fucked her again and again for as long as we could get it up, then slept until late morning and fucked her again before he had to leave. We promised to get together soon for a repeat.

As I mentioned earlier, the two of them had gone out to John's van that Wednesday night after bowling and ended up in a furious "69" session, but they didn't fuck that night as Sue was afraid that someone would see them through the front window or notice that the van was rocking.

We got together with John for about 4 years after that night, averaging once or twice a month, fucking each other during that time. I can honestly say that our sessions with him definitely improved our sex life, but he eventually got divorced from his wife and moved to another state so we eventually lost touch with him. We still talk about all the times we were together, and to this day we still fantasize about those good times we had.

oddone
oddone
64 Followers