The Three of Us Plus Two Ch. 02

Story Info
Things are hot and the girls are bad.
2.2k words
4.54
17.7k
10

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I amused myself with mowing the lawn while I waited for the girls to get home. They took longer than expected so I got a few more things done just as they pulled in the driveway. I went to meet them and bring in anything they might need help with. They just had shopping bags and didn't need help so I excused myself and went to take a shower. I could hear them giggling and laughing as I dried off and slipped some shorts on.

Beth, Shirley and Jane were upbeat but Melissa seemed withdrawn for some reason. I figured it would be ok and I didn't pry into her private thoughts. I asked what they bought and Beth asked if I wanted a fashion show. How could I turn down an offer like that with four gorgeous women in the house. They disappeared into the bedroom with their bags and Jane was the first to make an appearance.

She had a beach wrap around her shoulders that I could see through when she moved around in the changing light. She was nude under the top and her nipples made two enticing peaks in the material. Her bottom had a wisp of material that was held together with dental floss and a patch that covered or should I say almost covered her pussy. She had trimmed her pussy hair a little closer that it had been yesterday and I could see her lips as they pouted between her legs. She twirled around to give me a full look and her ass was something as it shimmered in the light beneath the wrap.

She stood off to one side and Shirley was next. Damm she was almost a twin of her mother as her wrap had slits in the top that let her nipples peak out to tease me. Her pussy had a strip like a Band-Aid and I couldn't see any strings holding it on. As she walked I watched to see if her pussy would open up and swallow the little strip. As she turned around her ass beckoned me to fuck her. My cock was hard and I could feel the precum dripping into my shorts.

Beth was next to model her new outfit. She came out in a crop top that sat on top of her tits and allowed the bottom of her globes to be seen. Her pussy had been denuded and because her slit was so low you couldn't see anything besides her mons. She had a tattoo on her cunt and I hoped it was a fake one because I am not a fan of women with tattoos. They are ok for decoration but I like the natural look otherwise. Her ass was perfection as she turned and showed me her two perfect globes.

Melissa was next and my eyes bugged out when she appeared with nipple clamps joined by a gold chain. Shiny decorations hung from the clamps that were making her nipples even bigger than they were in their natural state. The chain dipped down to her crotch and another clamp was attached to her enlarged clit. A thought flashed through my brain and I thought I should do a breathalyzer test on everyone to see who sucked her clit. She approached me and swayed to make her jewelry more noticeable. I could tell that something was off even though she had taken part in the fashion show.

I clapped in appreciation for the girls and they all came to give me hugs and kisses. I suggested since they were all dressed for fun I should make them some lunch. They agreed and sat down, spread their legs and asked if I wanted to eat at the "Y". I said I would save that for dessert and gave each pussy a kiss before going to the kitchen to make lunch.

Beth drifted out there with me and I asked what was troubling Melissa. She said that it was all my fault and I asked what I had done to upset her. Beth smiled and told me that I had shaken her world last night. She really preferred women but after last night she wasn't too sure. It seems I had made her cum so hard she was wondering if her aversion to cock was her choice of male mates. I asked if I should talk to her or just lay back and see what happens. She suggested I just let her come to grips with her own feelings.

I served lunch and had a hard time not drooling in my plate. I don't think I ever had more beautiful companions for a meal. Conversation was light and I asked what their plans were for the rest of the week. Shirley said she was taking some vacation time and they were going to take in as many tourist traps as possible while seeing if they could turn on all the men they could. I told them that I was sure they could make any man they came across cum in their pants. Beth said she was going to let them go as a family so they could catch up on all the family gossip.

I cleaned up the kitchen after lunch and went out to the pool where the ladies had gone to get some sun. I didn't bother with a swim suit and just dropped my shorts as I got to the pool and dove in. The ladies had brought their coverings with them but had bared themselves until they got too warm. Melissa had shed her nipple and clit clamps so she was naked as was Beth. Jane and Shirley still had their cunt coverings on and I was anxious to see what Beth's mons would look like when tattoo came off and she was left with a white butterfly on her cunt.

Jane was sitting next to me and was stroking my arms and thighs. She was just wanted to feel close to someone and I was the one she picked. I was getting a hardon regardless of her intent and she noticed smiling at me. She was enjoying being able to turn me on even if she was almost twenty plus older the rest of us. I could see her pussy spreading apart as she opened and closed her legs. Her lips would disappear when she closed her legs and when she opened them they would stick together finally snapping apart when the gap got large enough.

Melissa was eyeing my cock sticking up proud and strong as her mother teased me as she toyed with her big clit that had not disappeared after she took off the clamp. Her nipples were calling me but I decided to give my attention to Jane and Shirley and let Beth deal with Melissa. I didn't think she had experienced the full impact of her tongue and clit. I wondered if it would be more exciting to watch her and Mel or let her tell me about it later.

Jane's hand had strayed from rubbing my thigh to stroking my cock and Mel licked her lips as she watched her mother gently stroking me while talking to Beth and Shirley. I wasn't paying much attention to the conversation but was almost hypnotized watching Mel watch her mother. She wasn't watching me as much as my cock. I felt a drop of precum bubble up and she licked her lips like she wanted to lick it off. I was a long way from cumming and let Jane play all she wanted. She spotted the drop and swiped it off with her finger and brought it to her mouth and sucked her finger. I thought I could hear Melissa groan as she did that.

Beth must have realized how turned on Mel was and reached out to fondle one of her breasts. She rolled the thick nipple between her thumb and forefinger and the girl just about melted into her arms. Beth leaned over and kissed her deeply and I could see the surprise as the super tongue explored her mouth. Beth was an expert at sucking cock and she took the rolled up tongue deep in her throat as I had done. She gave back as good as she got and soon they were lying down on the chaise writhing in each other's arms. Mel was grinding on Beth's thigh and Beth was doing the same to Mel. I could see the wet spots as they worked themselves into a beast with two backs. They moved a bit and their cunts came together grinding clit against clit. Mel pushed Beth over so she was on her back and pulled her legs up to her breasts causing her cunt to open wide. She rose up and placed her giant clit to Beth's opening and proceeded to fuck her like she had a cock. Beth thrashed around like a fish on a hook and apparently didn't realize that this was only the start of a new experience. I could only imagine what she would think when Mel sunk that talented tongue deep in her pussy. I hope she would come back to me after Melissa got done with her.

Shirley had knelt on front of me and sucked as Jane jerked me off. She had taken one of the cushions from the chaise to make them more comfortable and made room for Jane to join her. Jane peeled off her G-string as she moved next to her daughter. She lovingly took my cock in her hand and sucked me slow and deep. Shirley had moved down and was taking my balls sucking them one by one until I thought I would go crazy. As much as I wanted it to continue I had to move to the chaise with them and lay on my back. Shirley sat on my face offering her wet pussy to my tongue and mouth. Jane mounted my cock and sat down until her lips kissed my groin. She started the circular motion that only women can do and I thought she was trying to screw me into her socket like a light bulb. Shirley was doing the same thing to my face and I knew that heaven really did exist. She changed her stance and squatted down on me so her pussy opened up and as she ground her cunt onto my face she squirted a mouthful of cum into me. I swallowed as fast as I could so I didn't choke and sucked hard on her clit when I caught up with it. Jane in the meantime was going crazy on my cock. She was concentrating on her own pleasure so I didn't need to do anything except to just hold on for the ride. Her juices were running down my cock, over my balls and down the crack of my ass as she rode me to her climax.

Shirley had fallen off me and lay across my chest trying to catch her breath as she came down from her orgasm. I could tell Jane was close and I reached up and twisted her nipples sending her over the cliff.

I looked over at Beth and Melissa had her mouth sealed to her cunt so I could only imagine how deep her tongue was buried in her. I bet she was moving that incredible organ in ways that Beth would remember until the end of time. When Beth finally came I think she levitated herself off the chaise and was only supported by the tongue in her pussy.

We all crashed and when we came back to life we cuddled together without saying anything but our thoughts were traveling at a million miles an hour.

Later that evening after we had dinner I was sitting alone thinking that maybe the girls needed some "Girl Time" when Melissa sat down next to me. She stuttered a few times trying to get started but finally blurted out what was the matter. She explained that she really did prefer women but enjoyed men from time to time. She said she felt comfortable making love to a woman because she knew what was expected and she knew what to do to give her partner an orgasm. Men were a mystery to her because it seemed like they were all different and she really had to get outside her comfort zone to satisfy them as well as herself. She paused collecting her thoughts before continuing.

She said that last night I upset the apple cart when I let her do what she would normally do with a woman. She said she had never had a man who would take her tongue like I did without any reservations. She said her clit was usually a turn off for men because it was too much like a cock. Most men wouldn't go down on her after her clit emerged and left her high and dry. I didn't do that and ended up giving her the best orgasm she ever had when I finally fucked her. She mentioned that the only thing that the men she had sex with were attracted to were her large thick nipples. I joked a little with her and said I was one of those men but it was because I was breast fed until I went to collage. She slapped at me and laughed at the image of me sucking my mother's nipples while getting ready for class. Put my arm around her shoulders and drew her into me for a cuddle. We stayed like that for quite a while and didn't have sex but just relaxed with one another.

Two days down, will I survive the next five.