The Three of Us Plus Two Ch. 05

Story Info
Tom and the girls visit a toy store.
2.9k words
4.59
13.3k
15

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to work late again and the girls had spent a quiet night at home trying to figure out what to do the rest of the week so we all got a good night's rest for a change.

Six o'clock rolled around and I got up when my alarm went off to get ready for work. As I was fixing the coffee the my phone chimed and it was my boss calling to tell me that there was a water line break so they had to shut down the plant until it was repaired and I didn't have to work until at least tomorrow. I said I would be available if they needed me. He thanked me and we ended the conversation.

I smiled to myself as I thought about having a day off and having to deal with four beautiful women that were ready to fuck at a moment's notice. The smell of fresh coffee woke up Beth and she staggered out giving me a kiss on her way to the coffee pot. I admired her ass and tits as she stirred her coffee, the movement adding just the right amount of jiggle to her fine body.

"Did I hear you on the phone hon" she asked. I explained what had happened and she smiled that smile that told me something was up.

"Don't you have to work today or did you take the day off to go with Shirley and our guests?"

"Yea I am going to go with them. They wanted to go to that new adult bookstore that just opened up. I don't know what they are looking for but maybe they are just curious. I thought I would go and try to keep them out of trouble." She said with a twinkle in her eye. "think you might want to tag along?"

I was about to answer when the other three women entered the kitchen talking and laughing like they had been up for hours. I suddenly realized I was the only one with clothes on. I was surrounded by breasts, pussy, nipples of all shades and I had the feeling it was all mine. They looked at me as if I was an alien and Beth explained that I had an unexpected day off so what were they going to do about it.

They turned on me like a pride of jungle cats and I retreated to the back yard where I had some room to run if needed. I was watching Shirley and Melissa circle around me forgetting that Jane was just as dangerous as her daughters and she tackled me to the ground. As I fell I reached out and grabbed the closest thing to me which happened to be her breast (shit how did that happen) which filled my hand. She came down with me and was joined by the others who proceeded to tear my shirt and pants off me. I was struggling to maintain my virtue through all of this but failed miserably. I finally gave up and let them have their way with me.

I thought I had died and found the promise land as someone sat on my face. I stuck out my tongue and discovered a wet gash to stick my tongue in. I could feel something warm and wet on my cock as it hardened and I had to guess who was sucking me off. My wrists were held as my fingers were forced against wet pussies. I took advantage of that and worked a finger or two inside whoever was wanting the pleasure. I licked, humped and fingered fucked for what seemed like an hour but I knew I shot off pretty quick as I had been on a cunt free diet for a few days. I just let them ride until the each had a small orgasm and one by one they got off me. They sat in a circle around me as they pondered their next move and because I didn't know what else to say asked if anyone wanted breakfast. Melissa just smiled as she said she had already had juice.

We went back inside and I washed up before starting to cook breakfast for everyone. The women chatted amounst themselves about their upcoming shopping trip and finally asked if I was coming with them. I said I would be their designated driver because who knew what they would find that interested them at a sex store. Someone threw a piece of toast at me and I ducked and laughed at them.

We had a few hours to kill before the store(s) opened so they decided to do a little online window shopping to see what was available that they might want to consider buying. They pointed out the pros and cons of different toys and said at least they would be able to handle stuff rather than just trying to decide from a picture.

Driving them to a sex store was an experience in itself. You would have thought I had a bunch of grade school girls on their way to a birthday party the way they were acting. I think Beth was the most excited of all of them, she was almost masturbating in the seat next to me as we got closer to the store. She was the first one to open the dark door and held it open for the rest of us to go in. I looked back to see if she snapped the lock closed as she was the last through the door.

The clerk at the desk/checkout counter was fairly young, I guessed late twenties or early thirties and smiled as she asked if she could help us with anything. Everyone started to talk at once and I just leaned on the counter and laughed at their antics. The clerk chuckled and after she introduces herself as Sienna said they could look all they wanted to and if they had any questions just ask and she would try to answer the best she could.

Jane got real serious looking and asked if she got to sample the products so she could make recommendations or did she just read up on the blurbs from the manufactures. Sienna smiled sweetly and said she sampled the more highly rated toys to see if they stood up to their claims and had tried a lot of the lesser ones because sometimes they were just as good at a better price.

Jane took her by the arm pressing her braless tits against her as they walked down the aisle to the vibrator section. We were the only ones in the store so everyone was joking and having a good time. Melissa found a fake tongue that was almost as long as her own and brought it to the clerk for her thoughts on it.

I have to admit Sienna did a fine job pointing out the good points and Mel asked her how it compared to the real thing. Sienna looked at her and said she never had or seen one that long and Mel asked her if she wanted to. She didn't know what to say and Mel started to extend her magic tongue. Sienna got all red in the face and said she didn't believe what she had just seen. Beth said she should try it because she would have the best orgasm she ever had as that "thing" abused her cunt in the best way possible.

She mumbled that she was working and couldn't do that but would like to ride it if she could. Shirley found a Lush remote controlled vibe that she could insert in her cunt that she or someone else could control. She brought it to the counter and Sienna brought one that was open out from under the counter. It was about two and one half inches long and about an inch across with a tail about four inches. It was oddly shaped and Sienna explained that the hump pressed against the g-spot and the vibrations would get you off. She put it on the counter and took out her phone pressing a few buttons. The thing started to move around on the glass surface from the vibrations and she increased the strength little by little until it was jumping up and down like someone had it on a rubber band.

All the girls looked at one another and back at the Lush and rushed down the aisle to get one for themselves. At a hundred bucks a pop Sienna would make a good commission today even if we didn't buy anything else. Melissa asked if they took batteries or if the needed to be charged and the clerk said she could charge them if they wanted her to. They all agreed that they did want them charged and Sienna opened the boxes, took the devices over to a sink, cleaned them and plugged the USB cables in a hub to start the charge. She said it would only take fifteen minutes or so because they were partially charged already so we could look around if we wanted to.

I stood next to Sienna and whispered that if she wanted to see what Mel's tongue was like I would watch the store for her. She had a moment of indecision and nodded to me that she would like to get tongue fucked by the "Magic Tongue". I called out to Mel and she knew what I wanted just by the look on Sienna's face as she took her hand and they disappeared behind a curtain. I assumed that there must be a desk or work area back there where they could get comfortable.

"OH MY GOD" is the first thing we heard as Mel must had extended her tongue and licked Sienna's cunt. "MOTHER FUCKER THAT THING IS-------------OH FUCK I AM CUMMING ALREADY" "OH GOD, OH GOD DON'T STOP FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME" she yelled as Mel gave her the full treatment. We smiled at each other and looked around to see if there was anything else they wanted. Beth found a Womanizer and although it was expensive had heard it was exceptional at giving quick orgasms.

When Sienna and Mel came out from behind the curtain it was plain to see that Mel had done her best to make her happy. Sienna's hair was messed up and she had that look that said she was rode hard and put away wet. Her smile told the story and she couldn't take her eyes off Melissa.

Beth asked her about the Womanizer and she handed her one to try telling her it was all sanitized and ready to go. She told her how to use it and Beth lifted her skirt to try it out. Sienna stopped her and brought her around the counter and behind the curtain so she could sit down. Beth had a little trouble getting it just right but when she had it centered over her clit and turned it on she came in about thirty seconds. She did it a few times and finally couldn't take it anymore and called to Mel to come in with her. She sat her down in the chair and handed her the new toy and explained how to use it.

Mel lifted her skirt and Sienna almost feinted when she saw her monster clit. Mel put the cone over the tip of her clit and turned it on. It did its job almost instantly and Mel's eyes rolled back in her head as she got one orgasm after another until they all blended into one. Her hand fell away from her cunt breaking the stimulation from the toy and she just slumped in the chair her legs spread wide and her cunt dripping adding to the puddle on the floor. Sienna couldn't take it anymore and dove between her thighs sucking Mel's clit like a little cock. It had grown a few inches like it did the other night and she continued to shake and spasm from the mouth sucking on her. We finally had to take her away so she could get some rest. Sienna apologized and said she didn't know what came over her that she just had to suck that beautiful clit. We said we understood because we loved it also and would spend all day latched on to it if we could.

The girls found a few other things that interested them and we paid our bill. The clerk gave us a good discount and the bill still was over six hundred dollars. She took the lush vibrators off the chargers and gave them to the girls. Asking for their phones she set each one of them up for Bluetooth operation and handed them a bottle of lube.

I wasn't surprised when they lubed them up and slipped them into their cunts for the ride home. Sienna showed them how to control them by using their phones and we started for home. There was a lot of squirming in the car as we left the parking lot and Beth suggested we stop for lunch. I was sure Mel was 1starving after all the cumming she had done in the store. There was a Ninety Nine just up the road so I pulled in there for lunch.

I couldn't tell if Sienna still had their Lush's turned on or not but didn't really care because I couldn't control them with my phone. They were probably thankful for that because I would have had a lot of fun. We asked for a booth in the back and ordered our drinks and food. I asked if they needed to go anywhere else and they said they said yes, the restroom but would have to think if there was anywhere else.

Beth was in the back corner of the booth and was pawing around in her pocket book looking for something. The rest of us were lost in conversation and wasn't paying attention to what she was up to. Jane's eyes opened wide and I followed her gaze looking at Beth as she was having one orgasm after another. She had wanted to try the Womanizer with her Lush and she was finding out just how well it worked in combination with each other. She finally couldn't take anymore and handed the device to Shirley who immediately captured her clit with the soft cone of the machine. She had the same reaction as Beth as she orgasmed over and over. She handed it to Jane and just as she was going to put it in place the waiter came with our order. As he arranged the orders where they belonged he couldn't help notice the skirts of the girls bunched up around their waists. His hands started to shake as he put the plates down and Jane asked him if he could bring a few extra napkins for her and the others. Jane didn't wait for him to leave before placing the wonderful orgasm machine on her clit for her first cum of the day. Shirley had picked up her mother's phone and pulled up the app that controlled her Lush. She punched the strength bar a few times and brought the vibrations up to half strength as Jane twisted and squirmed around as orgasm after orgasm consumed her.

The waited came back after a while and asked if there was anything else we needed and they all asked for water. Mel looked bored and had busied herself eating the popcorn while everyone else was playing with the new toys. She had cum enough for the time being back in the store and the low vibration of her lush was keeping her satisfied.

Finishing up our lunch we paid the bill and started for home again. I asked what else they had bought and Jane said she bought a double dong that was also a vibrator and just a little stiffer than the one at home. Shirley said she had a new Rabbit that did all kinds of wonderful things. I asked her why she bought it and she said there were times when Beth and I were working and she needed some relief. I just chuckled and she said she tried to fuck the pool boy but he was scared of her or something. I teased her saying that it was too bad it wasn't like the old days when there were all kinds of salesmen coming to the door. She got a wistful look in her eye and agreed with me.

We got home and they carried their treasures inside and set them out on the table. There was quite an array of fake cocks and vibrators along with the empty boxes for the Lush's. They must have started to run down because they pulled them out of their pussies and proceeded to recharge them. I was going to have to study the app and see how I could pair Beth's and Shirley's to my phone. I knew we could have some fun with that when I was away on business or at work.

It was after dinner when Jane got a phone call that Bob had taken a turn for the worst and maybe she should come home. She said they would leave first thing in the morning.

Will we meet the rest of Shirley's family at some point or will Jane and Melissa buy the rental and live just a few doors away from our trio? Will Sienna visit and become a regular? If Bob doesn't survive will Joan visit with Jane? How about Charlotte? Just turned eighteen and ripe to be seduced if she already hasn't been. Lots of roads to go down but I think Tom needs some help. Let me know what you think.