The Three Offerings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Esto looked at me curiously. "Shall you and Rani sleep here on the living room floor? Now that you are speaking of marriage I don't think you should sleep with Sonali any more."

Rani answered her father immediately. She had been expecting this comment. "Father, Sonali is already asleep. If we move the bedding it will wake her. You know how cross she gets if she is woken up in the middle of the night. We will be fine with her. I have nursed my Mr. Dernil Dahlitt back to health, and will make sure he remains healthy for this night as well!"

We laughed. Esto patted me on the shoulder. "My Rani is a fine woman, Dernil. Treat her well, or you will answer to me!"

It was hot in the bedroom. For the first time I undressed Rani. She undressed me. We embraced under the cotton sheets. Rani's center was hot. She wanted to couple with me.

"No, no, Rani! Not tonight! I am still weak. Sonali might wake up. We must sleep and wait for your mother's decision tomorrow." We fell asleep in each others arms.

I felt a kick in the middle of the night. Sonali had thrashed about in her sleep, and given me a good knock on my hip. The sheets rustled on her side of the mat. Suddenly I smelt her pine scent again. Sonali wore only the lightest of night clothes. She rolled over and threw her arm around me, pressing her soft body into mine. I could feel her bosom pressing into my back like a soft fruit. There was a warm dampness between her legs that steamed onto my bare bottom. Sonali moved her hand up. Her fingers rubbed against my lips. They were slippery. I tasted her pine juice. She was breathing right in my ear. Sonali pressed her hips toward mine. I made no move, as she trailed her hand down my front and took hold of the hardness between my legs. Her sigh echoed wetly in my ear. This was impossible. I got up, and sat by the window watching the stars. Eventually the hardness went away and I found the chamber pot to empty my bladder. When I went back to bed, Rani and Sonali were lying face to face, arms about each other, fast asleep. I lay next to Rani, and wrapped my arm about her waist, and drifted off to sleep.

I was still asleep in the morning when Rani dangled her hair in my face, and offered her nipple to my lips. I sucked it contentedly. It seemed funny that Rani's breast was smaller than I had remembered, and had a different taste than I remembered. I opened my eyes to see Sonali grinning at me from the top end of her tunnel of hair. "You see, I am not so bad," she whispered. With a silvery laugh she got up and dressed, to fetch the water. Fortunately, Rani was still asleep. I had a great hardness between my legs and a great concern in my heart. I loved Rani and wanted to marry her, but why was her little sister was trying to make me change my mind?

In the late morning quiet of the house Rani and I cuddled on the mat, my arm around her. Argili entered the room. "My children, it makes me happy to see you in love."

"Then you approve of our marriage," I stated, eagerly.

"No, Mr. Dahlitt, I do not. At least, not yet. I know my daughter much better than you. I know that she has been smitten by you for several years now. Like any young woman who thinks they are in love, they will believe whatever their imagination tells them. I think she may love you, very much in fact."

Rani awoke, "I do, mother, love him very much."

"Yes, yes, Rani my dear. But I think that you love him so much you might not have been completely honest about the ceremony of the Three Offerings."

"Mother!" Rani exclaimed.

"Hush, Rani. It is my duty to think of your happiness. It occurs to me that you might say you approved of the Three Offerings from Mr. Dahlitt, even if they didn't please you completely, or, worse, perhaps even if he offered but you didn't want to go through with it."

"Mama! That is nonsense! Of course we held the ceremony. Check the unguents."

Argili left the room and returned with the tray of three unguents. She opened them one by one. She clucked to see the third one had quite a bit of the salve gone. "My Rani, how did you know to take more of the third one out, eh?"

"Mother! This is ridiculous! The Three Offerings happened, and I was completely satisfied."

"Very well. And I think you might say anything in order to marry our dear friend Mr. Dahlitt."

"Mrs Faslan," I interrupted, "what is the point of this discussion? We want to marry."

Argili smiled. "If I gave my acceptance, I wonder if you should call me Mother, or Argili, hmm?! The point, dear Mr. Dahlitt, is that we are a family of traditions. Unless you or Rani offer stronger proof, I have to consider the possibility that the ceremony did not occur. My Rani is a shy girl. Although I can imagine her accepting the first offering, I can barely imagine her accepting the second offering, and cannot believe she would ever accept the third offering, even from someone that she loved as much as you, Mr. Dahlitt."

"So, Mrs. Faslan, unless we prove to you that Rani accepted all three of my offerings, you will not approve this marriage?"

"That is correct, my dear Mr. Dahlitt."

Rani hugged me, shivering. She did not know how to respond to her mother.

I thought about this strange twist of fate. "Dear Mrs. Faslan, may I call you Argili, what do you suggest? You cannot deny that Rani and I are in love with each other."

"You must perform the ceremony of Three Offerings for me."

Rani trembled like a leaf in my arms. I had never seen her so distraught.

"And if we don't?"

"I cannot approve the marriage. Rani, my dear daughter. I gave birth to you. I raised you. There is nothing that can surprise me. I must be certain that this man is everything you need."

Rani gave me a hard, tight squeeze. She got up from the mat, enough to slide out of her clothing, and glared at her mother. She took my hands, kissed them, kissed me on the lips, and lay face down on the mat. Argili offered me the first unguent.

Almost two hours later, as I lay covered in sweat on top and inside of Rani, Argili closed the lid on the empty urn of the third unguent and smiled down at us. "Rani, you and Dernil have my approval. Congratulations, my children!"

Dinner that evening was more festive than usual. Again Rani and I arrived at the table early, this night she walked with a noticeable tenderness. And I, sadly, was suffering from a final tiredness, so that Rani was afraid I might fall asleep at the table, or worse, drop my head into my meal.

Esto was in a fine mood, as his wife had privately signaled earlier to him that she would approve. Rani asked me later if I had noticed that Argili's normally neat hair was astray. Rani suspected that she and Esto had tossed themselves before dinner. Also, Kumila had arrived with her three children, and the attendant chaos. Whilst Argili and Sonali were in the kitchen helping with the dinner preparation, Kumila sat in the cushioned chair, talking in low tones with Rani and I, feeding her baby. Kumila was very relaxed and happy. She did not think about opening her wrap, which I took as a great compliment and, I thought, a sure sign that she would also approve of Rani and I to be married.

After desert, again Esto became more formal. "Argili, my dear wife, what do you say about Rani marrying my good friend, Dernil?"

"Esto, I talked to Rani and to Dernil today. They have shown me how committed they are to each other. I approve of their marriage."

Esto beamed like a rising summer sun. "That's wonderful, my wife!"

"I would not approve if I did not believe it," grumbled Argili quietly, but Esto did not hear her.

"And my eldest daughter, Kumila. As ever I am so happy you are with us for another while. You have known Mr. Dahlitt for many years. Our daughter, your sister Rani, wants to marry him. What do you say?"

"Father, and Mother, I think Mr. Dahlitt would make a good husband for any woman. He is kind and thoughtful, and reliable."

"Kumila, do you approve?" asked Esto seriously.

"Father, I cannot approve tonight. I have just arrived from a tiring journey with my children. Please, I ask you and mother to arrange to have my children watched by our village friends for a few days. I need to rest first, and then spend time with Rani and with Mr. Dahlitt, to be convinced this is the right choice for my dearest next sister."

And so Rani and I went to bed again nervous about our future, but hopefully certain that we would be allowed to be married. After all, what could Kumila object? Rani reminded me as we cuddled on the mat that any reason to object was valid, and that we had best pay attention to Kumila, for surely she held our fate in her hands.

As it turned out, Kumila was exhausted from her travels with three small children. Rani volunteered to sleep in the guest room with the kids, so that Kumila could get a good night's sleep in the girls' room. I laid down on the mat with great apprehension. I had known Kumila the longest, but had not seen her much in the past few years because she had married and moved to a bigger town some distance away. And, of course, Sonali was competing with Rani to see who would catch the man.

As we laid down to sleep, Sonali was off to the edge of the mat, upset because her favorite sister wasn't next to her. Kumila laid next to me, not at all shy, allowing her ample body to press against me from shoulder to ankle. She said under her breath, "So, you want to marry my sister. Is she so special?" With that she rolled onto her side, so that she lay face to face with me. She held my head in both hands, looking into my eyes. Her body pressed me everywhere. "Do you love her?" I nodded, yes. "Good." She kissed me lightly on my lips, and wrapped her arms around my neck. I felt as if I was falling into a warm cushion. The hardness between my legs pressed between us, I know Kumila felt it with her belly, but she didn't do anything. She fell asleep, cradling me in her arms. Sleep dropped on me like a stone from the sky that strives to reach the earth.

I awoke, laying on my back. Sonali had snaked her hands over and begun to play on my belly, dancing around, and sure enough she went lower and let her hand brush my penis. I was too tired to fight her, my legs tingled and my head could not lift from the mattress. I remembered Rani did not wish to displease Kumila as we needed her to approve us. Worse, we needed Sonali to approve us afterward.

Soon enough, Sonali had shed her night clothes, and lay tight against me, her hand on my penis, her leg thrown over my legs, and her breast pressed into my chest. I was dizzy with sleep. She moved to kiss me, but I would not open my lips to her. Bored of trying to get me to kiss her, she tried to place my hands on her breasts, but I would not play with her. She sat up, and then leant down over my penis. I felt the hot moistness of her mouth and soon she was taking most of my organ into her mouth. Kumila said, "Rani will kill you if she finds out." Sonali raised her head from her work, "So don't tell her." Kumila grunted and rolled onto her side away from us. If you have ever laid in bed with two women, a voluptuous mother and a slender young unmarried near-girl, you can imagine my plight. Even so tired as I was, it was impossible not to share my seed with Sonali. She lay on top of me, pressing her lovebox into my face, her warm chest on my belly and the hot/cold of her mouthwork the final zest. She made no noise. I tried to be quiet, pretending that Kumila would not know what really happened. When my bottom clenched tight Sonali began to swallow. She dried me off between her breasts, and gave me a sticky kiss on the ear. We fell asleep, she cuddling her warm chest to my side.

In the morning, the house began to empty out as usual. Sonali got up early enough to fetch the water. She had to prepare for a trip to a nearby market, to fetch food for dinner. Kumila got up early, too, to feed her children and get them ready for a day with the neighbors.

I was so very exhausted. Rani came in to feed me my medicine. She was concerned of my health and demanded I stay in bed all day. She muttered a few curses under her breath, that her mother Argili did not believe we had performed our offerings. She washed me in the warm afternoon, and served me dinner in bed. I slept like the dead. Neither Kumila or Sonali, if they tried, could wake me.

The next morning I woke early, hungry, and feeling much better. Sonali sat naked at the window. Her fingers dipped out of sight between her thighs, sighs and groans alternating. "What are you staring at?" she asked me dreamily. "Sonali, my dear nearly sister, you are beautiful when you concentrate!" She smiled at me, and continued to play her own music. Kumila began to wake next to me. She touched her breasts and moaned, looking for her baby son to relieve her of the pressure. She sat up, leaning into me, as she nursed her baby. Sonali walked over, watching Kumila nurse. She looked down at my upturned face, placing a slippery finger on my tongue. "You see, Dernil? I am just like your favorite." She half-bent her knees apart to display the wetness between her thighs. I had no desire to touch her there even though her lips were swollen. Exasperated at my indifference, she bounced away to dress for the day's activities.

Rani came in. She had met the neighbors and given the instructions for care of Kumali's children. Sonali left with a final flourish of her hips, the loose fabric of her wrap billowing out, illuminating the doorway. Finally it was just Kumila, Rani and myself in the house. We sat together on the sleeping mat in the girls room, Rani curled up at my side.

"Dear sister," Rani began, "You have known Mr. Dahlitt, my Dernil, for many years. Surely you know he is a good man. You are already married. You can have no reason not to approve my marriage. Please, say you approve, and lift this cloud from us."

Kumila smiled at her younger sister, and stroked her hair. "Dear Rani, of course what you say is true. I will approve your marriage, but I am here to ask a very special favor in return."

Rani's eyes met mine, and we both returned our gaze to Kumila.

"I have held this secret for nearly five years now, since my eldest child was born. Rani, you have heard the women in our village talk about child birth, you know it is hard. But I can tell you, when I gave birth, it was not so hard on me as on some other women. For some reason, as the baby slides out, the pressure builds up and it is an amazing feeling. I love my husband, and when he loves me it feels wonderful. But those moments when I was birthing were the most exciting I have ever had. After the mid-wife caught the baby and made sure it was healthy, she put her hand inside me to clean out the afterbirth. It is an indescribable sensation to feel another person's hand moving inside your sex just when you have delivered."

Rani blushed. I loved it when her skin mottled dark, she looked so vulnerable and innocent. "Kumila, we hold no secrets, but why are you telling us this?"

Kumila smiled at us. "Dear Sister, since I have become a grown woman, I have given birth three times. In ten years I have had the amazing experience just three times. If you will allow it, and because I trust him so well, I would like to take Mr. Dahlitt's hand inside me. If it is even half as much pleasure as I have remembered, I will gladly give my approval tonight at dinner."

Rani looked suspiciously at her sister. "You will not try to steal him from me?"

Kumila laughed. "Me, steal your husband to be?! Ridiculous. I am married, although my husband spends much of his time traveling, he returns home every now and then and always takes care of me. No, I am no threat to steal your man. This morning I just want to relive the happiest moments of my life. Can you blame me?"

Rani shrugged and looked at me. I nodded. I had no idea what Kumila really wanted, but with Rani at my side I felt it was an easy request to satisfy, and one that took us ever closer to our marriage bliss.

Kumila got out of her night clothes, and lay on her back. She was very relaxed, smiling at me and Rani, and leaving her legs wide open. Rani took Kumila's hands. She knelt by Kumila's head. I watched as Kumila took her sister's hands and place them over her breasts. Rani began to massage them, full of milk, and droplets began to seep out. Kumila lifted her thighs off the mat, signaling her impatience for me to begin. Carefully, I pried open her lovebox, and licked the top end of her slit. She cooed. Under Rani's gaze, I began to insert my fingers into Kumila, until all four were at her entry way. Kumila was in some discomfort, she said her box was too dry. Rani went to the kitchen and came back with a tin of cooking oil. Soon Kumila's hairy mound was shiny, her puffy lips were shiny, and her entry-way was shiny too.

Rani and I worked Kumila for nearly an hour before the breakthrough occurred. Suddenly my fist was past her muscles, and my forearm was half buried in her sheath. Kumila was delirious with happiness. She urged me to stroke the ridge atop her slit, and Rani bent over and nursed Kumila's hard breasts. Kumila had an earthquake. She screamed and tossed on the mat. I was afraid she would damage her insides, but she just kept clasping my wrist with her muscles, and twitching and moaning. Finally she calmed down, but I could not get my hand out. Rani kept sucking on Kumila's nipples, and I rubbed some more oil on Kumila's slit. Eventually she relaxed, and soon my hand popped out.

Kumila was panting, and held her belly with both hands. "Sister, dear Rani, after you give birth, you must have Dernil show you this. You can not believe it!"

Rani had watched everything with big eyes. She could not have imagined my fist disappearing into her sister. Now that the fireworks were done, Rani was very hot. She lay on top of her sister, and began to kiss her sister on the mouth. Kumila didn't mind, she got a taste of her own milk. Rani had her legs open, and Rani's slit was apart and wet. Unable to resist, I pushed my penis into her and shared my seed. Afterward Rani sat up, and her sister sucked my seed out. "Forgive me, Rani. My husband does not let me taste it."

At dinner that night, Esto looked at each of us expectantly, but no one would give an early clue. After desert, Esto began to speak formally.

"My daughter, Rani, came to us a few days ago and said she had accepted the Three Offerings, and was satisfied. She asked for permission to marry. I, Esto Faslan, gave my approval. My wife, Argili Faslan, one day later, gave her approval. Kumila, as the oldest daughter, you are next. Do you approve of Rani marrying my good friend Mr. Dahlitt?"

"Father, I have known Mr. Dahlitt for many years, as he has visited us to do business with you. He seems like a nice man. Today, I spent time with Rani and Mr. Dahlitt. I can say, he is considerate, he is generous, and he is willing to lend a hand when someone is in need, without asking questions. Yes, I approve of Rani's marriage proposal."

Esto looked very pleased. "And my youngest daughter, Sonali. What of your opinion? You have had some days now to think about it. I have approved. Your mother has approved. And now your oldest sister has approved. What do you say? Can you approve tonight, and we may begin the celebration plans?"

Sonali looked down to her lap. "Father, I wanted to talk with Rani and Mr. Dahlitt two days ago, but I had to leave the house and Mama talked to them instead of me. I wanted to talk to Rani and Mr. Dahlitt today, but I had to go to the market. I would like to have my chance to talk to them, alone, and then I can make my decision."

"My daughter, tradition says that each member of the family can take one day. It seems odd that you could not have arrived at your decision already, but I will not argue. This is one of the most important choices our Rani will ever make. You may have one day, and you can tell us what you think at dinner tomorrow night."