The Three Porcelaineers, Plus One Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly paused to look at me, saying, "Your girlfriend is on a share plan until she leaves."

"You say so," I replied. Tasha laughed, and then she rooted around in the night table and found two strap-ons. She tossed, Molly caught, and then Molly came to me.

"I want to give your lady some lovin.' You going to be offended if I use this" (she held up the pseudo-penis) "to pump Tasha's pussy? You can't stay. You should keep Faye company," she suggested. I smiled gamely, kissed Molly's feet, and left to find Faye.

I checked Faye's room, and didn't have to go any further.

"Hey," she said as I looked around the door frame. "Tasha just had a porcelain one-on-one with Molly, who has decided she needs to fuck Tasha," I said.

"Huh. Interesting," Faye decided, and then she smiled shyly. I walked over and sat next to Faye on the bed. I thought about yesterday when I had cuddled with Faye after I had joined her on the toilet.

"Hey, Faye?" I said, turning toward her. She looked at me. "I liked it when I was cuddling in here last night when you were naked. Can we do that again?" I figured I'd get a bubbly laugh, but instead she leaned into my ear.

"Absolutely we can do that again." She slipped her clothes off, and slid into the bed. I nestled in next to her and put my face in her chest, enjoying it for a few minutes. Then I shifted and just leaned into her. We stayed that way for several minutes, and she proceeded to lift herself over my left hip, which meant she dragged her ass across it. My dick stiffened immediately. When her ass slid over my pelvis, I rolled to my back and let her monster cheeks rest in my groin, soft and warm and heavy. I moved slightly so I wouldn't get squished.

I looped an arm over her hip, pulling her back toward my groin. "Ohhhhh, fuck," I moaned. Faye understood. She balanced herself with her forearms on the bed, and proceeded to rub and grind and shove her posterior all over my groin area. I loved the feel of the fleshy mass working across my skin, with all kinds of squishy give. She slowed down and really rubbed herself on me. We ended up drawing things out for at least ten minutes. Faye was breathing just a touch heavy when she was done.

I sat up and leaned into her back, gently putting my arms around her middle. "Thank you, Faye," I said. "You're welcome," came her reply. We sat that way for several minutes. My hands moved up and played with her tits. After a little working, she sighed. Then I heard, "Are you watching where your hands are, or just groping?"

"Completely by feel," I confirmed.

"Well, mommy like, so don't stop."

I obliged her, rubbing and fondling and squeezing gently for a long while. The afternoon marched on. I didn't try to guess how the other two had fared next door, and I figured Tess and the housekeeper were keeping each other company. I stayed with Faye. Eventually I heard the door open where Tasha and Molly were camped. Someone came down the hall and proceeded down the stairs.

Five minutes or so later, I heard returning feet. The door to Faye's room opened. Tess stood in the doorway and said, "Molly would like me to send Ethan downstairs. I just got a text," she said, holding up her phone. She clarified the basement bathroom. So I navigated carefully along, stood at the closed door, knocked, and announced myself.

"Come in," I heard quietly, so I did, closing the door as I entered. Molly sighed heavily. "Come on over here so I can take a shit," she said. I got the impression she had been uncomfortable off and on for a while.

I walked over. Molly told me I had two options; her lap or the Cleveland steamer in mine. I said, "You're a true bombshell. I think I'd like to watch it all happen." So I peeled off my boxers and tee shirt, flipped the lid, and sat. Molly backed toward my lap and stood tall. Three or four minutes passed. Molly sighed and folded her arms on her chest.

I let another couple minutes go by. "Relax," I said. I reached out and put my hands on her hips. I slid my thumbs back and let one rest very gently on each half of her butt. I watched Molly's shoulders drop, and her legs relaxed a bit. I felt her take a breath.

Suddenly her anus widened, then filled with a dark brown. "Don't move your damn hands, ok? If you do, your dinner is what comes out of my ass," Molly said. I did as she said, but I shook with laughter.

"Fuck. There is a monster in my belly. You ever get constipated?" she asked. I answered yes. Then I said, "So think about how good it's going to feel to unload it." Molly turned carefully. "When this is done, you're going to think I'm an alien."

I leaned over into her belly. "A really sexy alien," I said. I took a deep breath, and slowly exhaled through my nose, on her skin. Her hands suddenly clamped my shoulders. Molly squatted. I kept my face against her belly, breathing normally. Muscles flexed. She exhaled. She released a long grunt, a sexy animal tone, the way we hope lovely women all do. Molly straightened. Something touched my lap. Something slapped my knee, and there was new weight in my lap, followed by a faint earthy smell.

Molly stepped away slightly, not turning around. I looked at my lap, and there was no covering some surprise. A serious, very dark mass rested mostly on my right thigh. My member throbbed. This blonde bombshell's log was as big as my fist, all along its length, up until the last two inches. Probably a foot long. I stared, imprinting the abnormal occurrence in my brain. It was not unknown that gorgeous women were capable of taking amazing dumps.

At last Molly carefully lifted her deposit off me. I moved, and it went into the toilet. Molly wiped and flushed, making the toilet work overtime. She scrubbed her hands. Then she scrubbed the area where she'd left her gift on my lap.

We dressed and returned upstairs. Tess was glad to see Molly. We continued upstairs. Molly returned to Tasha and spoke quietly. Tasha nodded. Molly took my hand and found an empty bedroom. I walked in and sat on the bed. Molly parked herself carefully on my lap. She appeared to have a thought, then stood and stripped her clothes off. She tugged my pants off, then sat on my lap again.

Her healthy C-cup breasts were at eye-level, and Molly tilted my head down and my face met them. Her other hand slid down my belly, into my boxers, and found my hard member. She started massaging it carefully. I moaned.

"Go ahead, let your hands roam around," Molly said. I slid them to her waist and then up her back and across her shoulders. My fingers danced over her flat belly. She lifted my head and her lips found my neck. My hands groped her chest gently. Her lips and tongue continued on my neck. I had my head on her right shoulder, and I let my hands keep moving.

Molly's lips at last found mine. They were soft, and worked my mouth open slowly. I allowed her tongue in. The kiss was long and gentle, a little wet. But who cared? She was beautiful; let her do whatever she wanted, as far as I was concerned.

The kiss broke, and she said, still leaning close, "Thank you for helping." I told her she was welcome. I watched her dress after replacing my own clothes. "You have a fantastic figure," I said quietly. She blushed, and thanked me. Molly left in search of Tess, and I joined Tasha after retrieving my book.

She peeled her clothes off, then took mine off. We sprawled in the bed, me nestled into her front, and returning to reading. Tasha's hands moved around, and she nuzzled and kissed my neck.

Time passed, until I started smelling dinner. I roamed to the kitchen, finding Tess, with Molly and the hired help cooking. Tess informed me that after the hearty lunch, dinner would be lighter, soup and salad and sandwiches.

Sometime later when things were ready to be served, I was sent to inform Tasha and Faye. I did so, and we three returned and took seats. The soup was a minestrone (various vegetables in a broth, no meat), and the sandwiches were tuna. Everyone ate one helping and was content.

As the cleanup was close to complete, Molly straightened in front of the trash can, drinking from an unfinished glass of milk. Tess breezed by, snapping a hand out, swatting Molly hard in the ass. Molly startled, and the plastic glass fell from her hand and bounced off the floor, spattering the remaining contents on the kitchen tile.

"Shit," Molly said. The housekeeper was quick with towels, as Tess glanced back at the noise. "Hey," Tess said. She pointed into the living room, and Molly set off, frowning. Then Tess looked at me and said, "You too."

What'd I do? I thought. But not wanting to cross the queen of the house, I obeyed, traveling to the basement bath, where Molly waited. I sat. Tess showed inn a matter of two minutes. She stood in front of Molly, with a stern look, and said, "Take them off. Strip." Molly complied and stood naked, then turned and entered the shower and sat. Tess undressed and followed.

"Dammit, Molly, spilling things? Something is about to get spilled in that lovely blonde hair," Tess said. With that, she spread her legs and eased Molly's head between them. Several seconds passed, and Tess began to pee, wetting the top of Molly's head. Tess's stream gained power, and she lifted Molly's ponytail and soaked it. Her stream tapered off. Molly's wet hair made her look a little like a drowned rat, albeit a pretty one.

Molly sat and let the urine stop dripping for the most part. She wet and shampooed her hair. She finished and turned off the water. "Now I have to pee," she said.

"Don't you dare. Hold it," Tess ordered. Molly was having none of it. She walked over to me. "You need a turn," she said. She led me to the shower, where I sat and she squatted, much as Tess had.

Molly's stream was powerful right away. Warm wetness drenched my hair and ran down my face. Ten seconds passed, and Molly's bladder was empty. I washed my hair and scrubbed down quickly as Molly stepped out. The two of them stayed and waited. As I dried and dressed, I noticed Tess hugging Molly and speaking quietly. As all of us departed, Tess said to me, "We didn't plan that. But you got a good show. You didn't do anything wrong, either. By the way, how'd things go with her earlier?" she asked.

"She has grounds to be the newest member of your group," I said.

"She went big," Tess guessed. I confirmed it. We wandered back to the main floor. The TV was on, and I sat. We passed time until Faye made her way over and peeled me off the couch around 8 in the evening.

Faye walked to the basement door, me in tow. We made the trip to the basement bath. Faye was leading and stopped in the middle of the room. She turned, hands on hips, and frowned at me. I stepped toward her slowly. When I got near, she reached out, hugging me the way Tasha did. She gave a huge smile. "This one goes in your lap," she said. I nodded.

Faye removed her shirt and bra. The jeans stayed. We hugged, me enjoying her soft figure. She let loose two healthy rounds of gas, loud rumbles that left her sighing with relief. She treated me to another huge smile. Standing at the toilet, Faye went nude and so did I.

In order for her to make her delivery, I sat first, and she turned and backed up. Her lower back ended up very near my chest. She squatted. I had a view of dark hair, her broad back, and the big, flabby, soft, super-sized ass.

"It's so ungodly wide. Wow," I said. Very carefully, Faye dropped her bare ass to my thighs. She settled just a bit. I groaned, feeling my hardness grow. "Was that a good groan or a bad groan?" she asked. "Good," I replied. "I wish my legs could handle it. I love the feel of your bare rump in my lap."

Faye lifted herself again, but remained with her buttocks over my lap. She relaxed, and I sensed her anus widening. She inhaled, tensed, and grunted. With the grunt came her load. It grew straight down and touched my bare thigh. Faye kept on pushing, the grunt getting longer. The turd grew, right along my lap. I guessed very nearly a foot long as it dropped free. It was soft and dark, minus an inch or so of hardness at the big end. It sported a good, healthy diameter besides. Faye was definitely stretched while the shit was being released.

It rested kind of diagonally, from my right knee to the inside of my left thigh, just short of my hard penis.There was a wicked rotten-egg odor. Yet I stared openly, attributing the work to a full belly, a big girl, and a good healthy push. Faye turned to look me in the face, with a devilish grin and a naughty, "that's how it's done" wink. My dick twitched, replaying what had happened and the look on Faye's face.

She let things rest for a few minutes, allowing time for both of us to enjoy her effort. Then she turned and carefully lifted her delivery. I stood and got out of her way. Into the bowl it went, then wiping and washing and flushing. Faye directed me into the shower, turned it on, and insisted on wetting and washing me completely, then rinsing. Out we went, drying, dressing and heading across the living room, to the bedroom Faye was using.

We sprawled on the bed together. Then we both got naked again. I sat up. Faye knelt in front of me. We hugged. "God, that felt awesome," Faye said. Both of us let our hands roam over bare skin. I moaned. "Faye, you big lovely lady," I said.

She replied. "I think you wanted another term. Go ahead, say it. It's just lustful. Let it out," she suggested.

I grabbed two handfuls of fleshy ass, shoving them up. "God, you big lovely bitch," I allowed. "Unbelievable turd factory," I added. Fuck, she did things to me. My dick stood again. Faye reached down and gently grasped it. "I'm going to suck now. Slow start, then more pace, until you blow." She leaned over and blew gently in my ear.

Reaching under the covers, out came a yellow Solo cup. "We're not going to get there," I doubted. Faye disagreed. "Oh yes," she decided. She perched the cup where she had access, and then her head dropped and her mouth opened. She worked her lips over the tip of my cock, to the top of the shaft. I felt her tongue sliding toward the base. When she had gone as far as her tongue would allow, she drew it back up, and I thought, She's working my cock like a popsicle. It was an apt analogy.

Faye kept up the tongue work for a few more minutes, until I lost control and unloaded in her mouth. She retreated carefully and spit. She went to work again, slowly with her tongue. I focused on the physical sensations, and blasted again. And a third time. Then it was three with her lips massaging just the tip of my standard equipment.

I figured I'd run dry and we'd be a couple hours trying to fill the cup. But Faye had her objective, and was not willing to abandon it. Now she began working her lips up and down my length. She got it good and wet, and I came. She repeated the process twice more until I got off.

Then her lips ran fast up and down my hard member. I came. She transferred the contents of her mouth to the cup. Then she treated my dick like a straw, literally attempting to suck my sex out of it. She succeeded, and used the cup. She returned to the tongue method, a fast pattern, for several minutes, twice. I went off twice. For the finale, she took me in her mouth, and gently slapped my member, until the sensation made me pump more semen into her mouth. Faye was satisfied with the fullness of the cup. She showed me. Damn near three quarters.

She said, "No matter how good the dick work is, it's up to the recipient to shoot strong amounts. Congratulations." She retreated to use mouthwash and brush teeth. She returned to the bed, and she rested her head low on my belly. I buried one hand in the pile of hair on her head, and let the other play across the bak of her neck. I felt her breathing evenly on my skin. We swapped places. Faye's hands played through my short hair.

We killed more time with TV. I took care of my teeth and Tasha and Tess poked their heads in at one point, and I let them both know I was staying with Faye for the night. Soon after, the house settled as we fell into sleep.

12