The Three R's Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My daughter's cunt was so slick and so juicy, you could hear the sounds of it as I slid in and out of her all the way across the room. Maxine no longer hung there trying to free herself as she had in the beginning. But she was fidgeting as she stood there, looking on at us, her eyes still wide, but the shock of what she'd initially began witnessing had taken on an entirely different look.

I had seen that look before. On our honeymoon.

Eventually Stacy turned around. "You know once...years and years ago now, I never told either one of you about this, but I woke up one night needing to pee really bad. And so I came out intending to use the bathroom, but then I heard voices coming from your bedroom. Curious...I crept down the hall, I tried the doorknob, it wasn't locked so I quietly opened it. And you know what I saw? I saw you mom...holding your tits around daddy's cock, jerking him off with them. And I thought that looked so cool! So hot and fun! When was the last time you did that to him? For him?" she now asked her as she wrapped her own beautiful breasts around my cock. It had been a long time since I'd felt that...too long. "You're boobs might not be quite as big as mine are, but I'm willing to bet daddy loved tit-fucking you, and I've even willing to be you enjoyed doing it for him too. Do you let Jared tit-fuck you mom? Or haven't you gotten around to doing that with him yet?" she now asked.

As for myself, I was starting to think that maybe we really had taken this about as far as we probably should. Reluctantly I stepped away from my daughter though admittedly I was tempted to let her finish me off there between her breasts before I did so. Even Stacy seemed surprised by my sudden movement, even reaching out towards me, not yet wanting me to end this. I walked over towards my wife, yanking the panties out of her mouth seconds later.

"Well? If you have something you want to say, now's the time," I told her. "Go ahead Maxine...anything you'd like to say?"

"Yes," she said staring at me straight in the eyes.

"What?"

"Fuck me!"

**

Admittedly, it had turned out a hell of a lot better than I'd first thought it would. At the moment, I was kneeling on the bed between my wife's stretched out legs. Stacy, kneeling between the two of us, her hand still wrapped around my cock, but she was using it to tickle her mother's cunt with. It felt damn fucking good too! And looked good. It had been a while since I'd actually seen my wife's pussy this up close and personal. And I realized just how much I'd missed it. As good as Stacy's cunt had felt, and it had...I was actually quite looking forward to this.

"I can't believe I'm finally going to see my own mom and dad fucking!" Stacy said excitedly, still rubbing my cock up and down her mother's very slick, very wet split.

"Well if you keep that up...you might not!" I warned her gritting my teeth. The way she was playing and teasing the two of us, I was about ready to shoot a big load now.

She laughed at that but continued to fondle the two of us, slapping my hard cock against Maxine's clit, causing her to squirm around as well. "God mom...when was the last time you had this big stiff prick inside you anyway?" She asked.

"Too long," Maxine groaned. "And like your dad said...keep it up, and it might be a while before you do see that," she told her.

"Well, can I at least be the one to stick it in? That would be so cool to actually stick daddy's dick inside mommies pussy!"

"Then do it!" I actually admonisher her. As it was, I wasn't sure how long I was going to last when I finally did put it inside her. But then, thankfully, I felt Stacy ease the tip in, as did Maxine. Once again she moaned, and then I did as yet another inch, and then another slid inside her. Soon, Stacy had no choice but to let go of my prick as I found myself balls deep inside my wife's lovely cunt.

It felt good to be home again.

I began to slowly fuck in and out of my wife's cunt while she lifted her legs holding onto them, making the angle even more interesting and deeper. Stacy sat back on her haunches watching, now fingering herself as she did. Once again Max moaned looking over at her daughter.

"I can't believe I'm saying this...but Stacy? That looks damn fucking hot honey," she mewled, and I couldn't have agreed more. Stacy was uninhibitedly pleasuring herself, watching us as I continued thrusting in and out of my wife's horny wet cunt.

And then Maxine came. Unexpectedly, for her and for me. Early on in our marriage she had infrequently "squirted" a little juice as she called it. It wasn't a lot, not like some women I'd seen do in porn movies. But she did have this little spurt-spurt-spurt thing she did, whenever she was extremely aroused, and way horny. And she was doing it now, crying out at the top of her lungs as her cunt sprayed this thin little streamer of girly-cum juice all over my shaft. Seconds later she was laughing deliriously as she lay there enjoying the moment.

"Fuck it's been a while since I've done that!" She freely admitted.

"Damn!" Stacy said watching as she did. "Wish to hell I could do that!" She exclaimed.

"You can baby, you can...remind me sometime, and I'll show you how, what to look for, what it feels like. If you want me to," she then added a little concernedly.

Stacy grinned, and then went back to fingering her pussy as the two of us watched. "I'd like that," she said. "I'd really...really like that!" And with that she came. Not quite as squirty as her mother had, but certainly juicy as she pummeled her pussy with her fingers, the other hand working her clit almost violently until she collapsed back on the bed.

"Hey! What about this?" I now asked, leaning back, a drool of pre-cum hanging down from the tip of my cock, my prick hard throbbing and swollen purple. Max looked at my daughter, and then she looked at her. They both grinned.

"Shall we?" Minutes later I was watching, feeling and enjoying the sensation of my wife and daughter's mouth busily working up and down the length of my shaft. Watching them share my cum, almost fighting over it when I came was even better.

**

"Boy, is Jared going to be jealous when he finds out he missed all of this," Stacy said as she lazily toyed with the still hard tips of her mother's breast.

"Speaking of..." I said sitting up. "Until I decide what I'm going to do about that, neither one of you is to mention a word of this to anyone," I told them both. "He still has me to answer to for his part in this," I then told them, though I then smiled. "But...I'll make sure he realizes his mistake, in a good way. So...not a word to him about any of this, from either one of you. Max? You especially. Until I come up with a plan, it's business as usual for you. I don't want him getting suspicious."

"Seriously? You mean?"

"Yeah, that's right. Don't let on any things changed. Don't act any differently around him than you have been. At least until I figure out what it is I'm finally going to do about it."

"You're not going to hurt him are you?" Max asked worriedly.

"Only his pride babe...but that much he deserves."

Not too surprisingly the phone rang moments later.

"Jared? No I'm fine...nothings wrong, something just came up. I got a call from work, had to finish a report that was do. Thought I would have it done in time, unfortunately it took me a lot longer than I expected it to. No...probably best not to plan on me making it over there tonight. You go ahead...enjoy yourself with your Aunt Susan. I'll see you home later this evening son. Yes...I love you too honey. Good-bye."

"It'll be another good hour or so before Jared said he'd be home," she told us. "So...anything in particular the two of you would like to do?" Max asked.

"I don't know about daddy...but I'd certainly like to see what it's like to taste another woman's pussy. You up for that mom?"

Minutes later I was sitting there watching my lovely wife and daughter licking one another's cunts. Smiling. But that was because I'd already figured out what I was going to do about Jared. And after that...their Aunt Susan.

To be continued...

12