The Three Sisters Pt. 03

Story Info
Eldest niece Clare does voice chat for the first time.
1.2k words
4.48
17.2k
22

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night while sitting watching tv with my wife Wendy and her sister and husband, I logged on to Skype. Clare was there. This could be interesting, I thought.

DAN How are you, my little cumslut?

CLARE Flatterer. As a matter of fact, I'm pissed.

DAN Oh, what's wrong baby?

CLARE I think my little sister got herself fucked by my favourite uncle. I can't believe it. And she's six months pregnant. How he even got in I don't know!!

DAN Wow. Well, you did say she had the hots for your uncle. How do you know they fucked?

CLARE I don't for sure, but I took her daughter home from school this afternoon and David was there, and the two of them were looking pretty pleased with themselves. I reckon I interrupted them skinny dipping in her pool. One after the other they both went to her bedroom to put their clothes back on, so I reckon they'd thrown their clothes off in there, fucked themselves silly and hopped starkers into the pool. I suspect they threw towels round themselves when I arrived a bit early. If he fucked her, he seems to have enjoyed it. We had one of those conversations where every word has a double meaning, so now I don't know whether they were just pulling my leg. Either way. He's not the prude I thought he was. It was clearly all about sex. Real dirty talk.

(This was the chat I'd been dreading. Had I cruelled any chance of fucking Clare ever by getting caught with Emma?)

DAN Does that put you off him completely then?

CLARE Oh, no way! I'm even more keen to get his cock in me now. I'm juicy for him right now. If I saw him I'd jump him.

(I relaxed. So there was still a chance. Suddenly there was a download coming in. I slipped off to the loo so the others wouldn't accidentally see the pic. When I sat down I could see it was a selfie of Clare fingering herself, holding her cuntlips apart for the camera. I rubbed my prick.)

DAN OMG Clare. I'm glad I got out of the lounge room before the others could see that! You naughty naughty slut!

CLARE Ha ha. LOL. Sorry. That's me right now. I'm sitting in the loo, frigging myself. If I stay here much longer my hubby will wonder what's going on.

DAN Snap. I'm on the throne too. I escaped here when your pic started downloading. The others would have been shocked to see a young woman's cunny on display!!

(I laughed to myself. Not half as shocked as they would be to realise it was their daughter and niece whose cunny was on display to their husband/brother in law. God, I had to be careful!)

CLARE Fuck me daddy. I need it badly.

DAN I can't baby. Too risky here. Maybe later tonight.

CLARE Awwww. OK stay up late then.

...

CLARE You there, daddy?

DAN Yes, the others have gone to bed. I'm on my own in the lounge area, pretty dark apart from my tablet.

CLARE Me similar. Kids all in bed and hubby snoring. This feels so naughty, but so exciting, daddy. :)

DAN I know. It is naughty. You're a naughty little slut, Clare.

CLARE Shoosh. (Blushes) Are you hard, daddy?

DAN How did you guess? I'm gently stroking under a magazine here. I should be able to hear if anyone starts stirring.

CLARE Dirty daddy. I bet you have a big old wrinkly fat cock.

DAN Want to see it?

CLARE I don't know. They're all the same aren't they?

(I sent her a pic of my erect cock.)

CLARE Daddy! Very nice. I feel like sucking on it right now. If my uncle David won't give me his, I might as well have yours.

(I chuckled to myself. Little did she know that that cock she was looking at was the same one she had apparently been hankering after since she was a teen. I told myself for the hundredth time to be careful not to give myself away. Important to play the part.)

DAN Awwww, so my cock is second best? Poor me.

CLARE Don't be upset, just get that dick and pound me with it. I need a good rogering baby. Fuck me silly.

DAN Are you wet for daddy?

CLARE God am I wet? I'm sloppy for you daddy. Please fuck me.

CLARE Daddy?

DAN Yes?

CLARE I wish we could voice chat while we're doing this. It would be soooo sexy to hear you panting and puffing as you fuck me. We're using Skype, so...

DAN I know horny bitch, but it would wake up the house here.

CLARE I tell you what, why don't I go down to the shed? Then you can hear me even if I can't hear you. Would that turn you on, daddy? Do you have earphones?

I thought for a millisecond

DAN OK lover. Do it. It will drive me crazy.

CLARE there was a pause. I found my earphones and plugged them in. Then Skype audio started calling me. I accepted the call. I was excited and aroused to hear my niece's voice.

"Dan, Can you hear me?" She was clearly nervous and she was whispering.

DAN Yes I hear you baby

"Oh I wish I could hear your sexy voice. I'm sure it's sexy."

DAN I'm stroking my cock baby. It's hard, but you saw that.

(She was making little sex noises, little grunts and moans as she fingered herself.)

"I can...see the backdoor from... here. No one... is up here...Oh god, fuck...my cunt, Dave...I wish...that lovely cock was up...my cunt."

DAN Me too baby. I mean that. So much. I'd love to be fucking you. I bet you have a lovely cunt, tight enough to squeeze me and wet enough to take me deep.

"Take you.. deep? Oh yes very... deep... you man with big... cock. Oh Dan... I can't believe I'm talking... like this to you... (several grunts and moans as she gets closer) I've never... been like ...this with... any guy...You've made me a slut."

(Then she increased her pace. I could hear rustling and sighing and hard breathing and then she was cumming)

"Oh Fuck... my cunt... with your cock...Oh...Oh...uh...Yes...Oh god Dan. Oh my God!!"

DAN Cum for daddy. Oh this is sooooo sexy, my little slut. I want you to cum on my dick, my cumslut. You sound gorgeous. I wish I was there fucking your lights out!!

(She was panting to catch her breath)

"I better go before Sammy wakes up. That was sensational Dan. I'm such a whore now. I can't believe I just did that. But it would be so much hotter if I could hear you too. Pity you're staying with your rellies. Where are you by the way?"

DAN A long way from anywhere I think. You wouldn't believe this place. Wait. Wife up. Better go.

(I didn't want to say where I was. She hadn't told me (me, Dan that is) where she lived. I could have just named a place a long way from her town but I was avoiding having to remember lies.