The Three Sisters Pt. 04

Story Info
Niece Taryn seduces David.
2.5k words
4.52
15.8k
20
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke the next day, there was discussion in the kitchen about the other daughter, Taryn. She had married a local boy but the marriage failed and they divorced. Now she had a job as a teacher at one of the schools in town. Apparently she had a cold and was spending the day at home. She had dropped off her two children at school and returned home to bed. Someone now needed to drop in some medicines for her, but my wife and her sister had agreed to go to a nearby town for an exhibition and brother in law had work to do. So in my absence I had been delegated to take the medicines to Taryn.

I knocked on the door of her cottage, a neatly furnished place she rented in town, with a big yard for her two kids. I had a sense of deja vu after the previous day's visit to her sister, as I stood knocking on Taryn's door. I thought I heard her calling out from inside. I opened the door and entered carrying her little bag of medicines. I nearly dropped the bag there and then. Taryn was sitting on the floor in what might best be described as a seductive pose. She was wearing a black lace teddy, her hair falling over her shoulders. She was looking straight at me. She was nibbling a stick of celery.

I tried to keep calm.

"Taryn! What are you doing out of bed? I was told you had a cold."

She smirked, her pretty face lighting up.

"Ah yes, well I had to have an excuse didn't I? I wanted you here and the best I could come up with at short notice was a cold."

Without taking my lustful eyes off her, marvelling as always on her luscious boobs on such a slim body, I grinned.

"So, no cold. You naughty girl."

"Oh I can be a naughty girl, believe me." She threw away the lettuce and licked the top of one finger in a saucy way. She winked slowly. "Come over here and I'll show you"

I walked to her. Kneeling, she ran her hand up my thigh to my crotch, stretching her fingers over it. "Now what's this naughty boy here? I've been hearing rumours about you, my lad!"

I was at once horrified that she might know about me fucking Emma, and fascinated at how these sisters shared their sex secrets. What had Emma told her? Or was it older sister Clare?

"Oh. And what exactly have you heard, Taryn? You know not all rumours are true."

Still rubbing her palm and fingers along my cock, she snorted. "I've heard that this little boy performs very well, and it is a pleasure that a girl must experience, to have him slip into my little special place. I hear that he lasts a long time and he fills the spaces he should, most adequately."

"Oh so you've heard that, have you? And who have you heard that from?" I wondered how open she would be about her sister.

She smirked again. "Oh, a little birdy told me. But first let's have a look at the little fella." Concentrating on the task, she unzipped my shorts and carefully pulled them down my thighs as I stood in front of her. Then she hooked her fingers into the elastic of my briefs. Biting her tongue and looking directly at my nether region, she slid my briefs over my erection and down my legs. She sat back on her heels admiring what she had revealed.

"Mm very nice, uncle. Most satisfactory. Everything I had fantasized about all these years. You do know I've had wet dreams about you since I was old enough to have wet dreams? And this little fella here figured in all those dreams."

I blushed. "No I didn't know that, Taryn. It makes me feel guilty when I think of you as a teenager thinking that way about me."

She looked at my dick. It was half erect, swinging from side to side.

She grabbed it and frigged me vigorously. She laughed. "Well, I'm not a teen now and this looks like you're not feeling too guilty right now, uncle. Let's make sure this hard fella won't be wasted today." She licked her lips then very deliberately started sucking me off. She placed her mouth on me, looking up at me with a wink. With her tongue teasing my cockhead, she sucked me greedily in my shorts. Then she grabbed my hand and put it on her breast. She moaned. I cupped her tit, then slid my fingers under her bra to feel her nipple. I could feel that she had long nipples, ripe for sucking. Taryn was virtually deep throating my prick by now, going at her work with gusto. I was groaning. I felt I needed to say something. When my voice came out, it was husky with desire.

"Oh god, Taryn. This feels so good. I know it's wrong but it feels so good. You suck cock so well, baby." She was looking up at me with her wide brown eyes. "Now it's my turn to be honest...I've lusted after you for years." I took a breast. "Your pretty face...your cheeky smile...your sensational tits...on your...slim body." She sucked extra hard when I said that about her boobs. "I've often...wanted you."

She winked again then tickled my balls. The sensitivity of that part of me meant I came immediately in her mouth. She let the cum drool out, then became Little Miss Clean, mopping up my cum. She led me to her bed and said, "Wait here, my dirty Uncle Fucker. I have a few jobs to do." I lay back and fell asleep straight away.

She let me nap for a while but when I woke I realised she was wanking me and that she was naked. Those terrific tits were hanging in front of me, the long nipples erect. Her slim flanks glowed in the morning light. I could see she trimmed her bush neatly. She was stroking my cock and had succeeded in making me hard again.

Still holding onto my penis, and straddling me, she mounted, smiling as she lowered herself to be skewered on my pole. "Oh Fuck, my Uncle Fucker, I've wanted this inside me for decades. Take me, please." As she started moving up and down on me, she had this look of utter concentration on her face. She was squeezing my cock as she thrust onto me. I reached out and grabbed one heavy tit, mauling it and tugging on the long nipple. She sighed. I started moving my hips, thrusting up into her on every downstroke of hers. She grunted and sighed. "Fuck me Uncle Cock" she whispered.

I put my hand on her trimmed pussy and felt the pronounced mound she had there. I pushed my thumb into her slit, forcing her clit against my dick as it slid in and out. She shivered and said, "Oh god yes, naughty Uncle Cock". Encouraged, I kept my thumb there. My other hand played with her tits. I tugged the long nipples and she squirmed. I slapped each heavy tit and she squealed. I slapped her thigh and she giggled.

"You naughty bitch," I grunted. "Imagine wanting to fuck your uncle. You wanted this cock in your teeny cunt didn't you?"

She giggled. "Yes, I was a naughty little bitch wasn't I?"

"You were. A dirty little tramp. Wanting to be fucked in your little single bed by your uncle. Wanting his cock in your virgin cunt. I know you had dirty dreams about me. You wanted yourself as you thought of my cock in your virgin cunt." Except it wasn't half as fluent as that. I was panting and grunting for breath as I tried to say it.

She bounced even harder as I spoke, fucking my prick.

Suddenly she was in the throes of her orgasm, and it was loud. I'm glad we were not surrounded by neighbours.

"Fuck me oh yes, fuck yesss, oh god you're my Uncle Cock. I want you David. Cum in me please!"

Then there was a sort of scream of "Yessss". She twisted and bucked and fell forward in one movement. Somehow I managed to keep my cock in her.

She lay on my chest now, exhausted and spent. It appeared that her orgasm had satisfied her. But I hadn't cum. I rolled her over, keeping in her as I did so. I lay on her, flattening those boobs and I thrust as hard as I could. Suddenly I realised she was reacting, her hips moving in rhythm with mine. Then she started moving faster and I thought she might cum again.

"Yes, keep going uncle. Yes! Do it! Fuck me please. I'm gonna cum! Keep going Uncle Fucker."

Then I was cumming, splashing my cum into her sloppy cunt, and she kept going even beyond my own orgasm, holding me tightly. Her hands gripped my arse and her hips pushed me. She kissed me hard, biting my lips. Her arse clenched and her thighs gripped mine.

"Oh Fuck, I needed that, " she said when she got her breath back. "It's been a while. Pussy was a bit needy, I'm afraid. Besides, that was the best damn fuck I've ever had." She squeezed my dick with her cunt and kissed my mouth.

As we lay there, she played with my cock, her touch light now. She kissed my chest, then rolled onto her stomach and looked at me.

"You know Steve could never handle the fact that I was multiorgasmic. He thought once should be enough for any woman and more was me being greedy." Her reference to her ex-husband shocked me. I thought they had broken up purely and simply because of his drinking and marihuana. She looked earnestly at me. "Do you think a woman should be able to indulge herself?"

By way of answer I rolled her onto her back and slid down between her slim thighs. I licked her trimmed patch then tasted her. In fact I tasted myself as much as her, our juices mingled. She sighed and opened her legs, lifting her knees up so I could access her hole. I licked into her, sucking her clit into my mouth. She groaned. I reached up and tweaked her nipple, tugging on it hard. She moaned again and said in a low voice, "Oh yes I love it. Do it to me. Use me, Uncle Fuck." I rubbed my old rough tongue along her slit, then sucked her clit hard. I lifted her thighs over my shoulders, opening her to me. She twisted and bucked a little, then I heard her say, "Oh I love you Uncle. Please use my little fuck body. I'm yours. Love me, Uncle."'

The last two days had been a shock to me, but I was adjusting to the fact that I had a fan club in the town. These girls were delightful and the sex was astonishing. Now it looked like I needed to walk a fine line. After all, where the other two girls were in what looked like satisfactory marriages, Taryn was divorced. I didn't want to ruin all our lives by having her fall in love with me. I would have to be careful. But right now, I just wanted to enjoy the sex.

I cupped her little arse in my big hands and licked her out, my jaws tiring a little. She began thrusting into my mouth, breathing hard. Her thighs gripped the side of my head, relaxed then gripped again. Then she was calling my name and twisting and writhing under me.

"O yes David! David! David! O yes I love you so much o fuck me yess. I want it. O God!!"

And she came again, a rolling orgasm, which went on and on as she shook and twisted and jerked. It seemed like five minutes but might have been one or two. Eventually it subsided and she was panting and puffing and hugging me tight.

"Oh my God! I've never had one like that before. Not with Steve, not with anyone. That was sensational. O thank you David." She kissed me long and hard. "I hope I haven't exhausted you, Uncle."

I chuckled. "Me? Moi? You were the one doing all the work, honey. I have to say, I've never experienced it either. It must feel wonderful to have an orgasm like that."

She kissed me quickly, then sat up and looked down at me, those pendulous breasts still pert in her thirties.

"To be honest, it was scary at first when I realised I wanted to cum again and then again. But that one...that was fabulous. I wanted it to go on forever. Oh thank you, David. Thank you."

Her hair hung on my chest and she kissed my cheek. A tear fell on me.

"You're crying, Taryn! What is it honey?" I caressed her curly hair.

She shook her head. "No, it's not that. I'm happy that I've at last had a decent orgasm. No other guy has let me go on like that. It's like a constant feeling of frustration. But now, I don't feel frustrated. I feel like I came the full Monty. Oh god it was great!"

I decided to confront the situation before it got out of hand.

"Taryn, this has been fantastic. To have sex like that with a beautiful young sexy girl like you is a dream. Thank you so much. But you know it has to be our secret, baby. I don't want us to ruin all our family's lives by...You know. I love your aunty and we have a successful marriage..."

She laughed and kissed me. "Don't be silly David. I know the difference between a good shag and a marriage. I love you and Aunty Wendy and I'd never dream of coming between you. I love you as a lover, not a husband. But..."

"But-?"

"Having tasted your lovemaking, I don't want this to be the last time. Can we please occasionally have a decent fuck session? Please? Please?"

She was stroking my cock as she pleaded with me and I realised I'd become hard again. I was surprised at myself in that.

"Yes sure. I'd love to fuck you again, little Taryn. We'll have to be discreet, but when we can, let's fuck ourselves silly!"

I jumped up, lifted her off the bed and carried her to the kitchen. I sat her on the edge of the kitchen table facing me and her legs dangling. I entered her and we fucked, this time slowly with me standing in her kitchen. Her juicy cunt was releasing its load, our fluids running over my balls and down our thighs. We kissed, we laughed, we fondled and she came twice as I slowly fucked her. Then I decided I'd better get back before I was missed. I quickly changed into running shorts and t shirt and went for a run. Well, when I say "run", I ran round the corner and walked away before returning, breaking into a run as I turned the corner. I threw my clothes in the wash and hoped in the shower to wash the smell of sex and Taryn off me.