The Three Traditions of Pink

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The blonde never intended to leave those magnificent C cup breasts. The shower cabin in any case was too tight to allow for her to sit down and have Emma ram her pussy up her mouth. She'd suckle, kiss, bite and lick those breasts, she'd toy with the redhead's clit until she came trembling onto her hand.

Abigail didn't have to wait long for her plan to bear fruits. The redhead was so turned on and so wired to cum that, about two minutes later she came hard shuddering like a train.

"And that's one - love and counting..." the blonde playfully added.

"Fuck that was intense! I so needed that!! I can still feel everything down there pulsing...aaaaanddd...when we get out of here, I'll make sure to wipe that smirk off your face. Let's see if you'll be that cerebral to keep score then!"

Abigail stuck out her tongue. "For the time being baby-girl the score is one up for me...water's beginning to cool...shall we do each other? Our hair I mean..."

In the next couple of minutes the blonde received a fantastic scalp massage and a thorough, intimate soaping of her body with the red-head making particularly sure that certain places were squeaky clean. To the blonde's mock serious look she replied sheepishly: "What Abi-babe? It's all in the interest of your personal hygiene! Yeah...I'm just checking to make sure that everything is spot clean!"

"And your findings?"

Emma took a comical serious tone. "There appears to be some residual condensation coating the subject's vaginal lips." Making a show of licking her fingers clean she continued: "our preliminary analysis suggests a female in an advanced state of arousal. We shall continue our investigations on the field and will keep you posted on any further results."

"Will she be alright?"

"Wh...what?" the redhead burst out laughing.

"Will the patient be alright doctor?"

"Oh...yes...yes ma'am...we're planning upon conducting a thorough investigation. On my medical word of honor, I vow that we shall leave no hole...errr...stone unturned until we get to her bottom...I mean to the bottom of this."

Both girls were in stiches of laughter. Abigail looked into the redhead's eyes and smiled. "When I look into those green eyes of yours I'm the happiest person in the world. I love you so much baby-girl!"

"I love you too Abi-babe!"

The two girls exited the shower and went to the sitting room. By now it was dark outside. The sole light in the room was produced from the flames as they happily lapped away at the wood. Abigail and Emma made love to each that night. Unhurried, wholehearted, passionate love. And as the flames died down, they went to the bedroom and slept together as one, long elaborate limbs intertwined together, bodies spooning into each other. Their future, they thought, was set, their love for each other solid.

And here, my dear reader, my story ends. It's time to give these two some privacy don't you think?

Post Script

I would like to thank you, the reader, for coming this far. I hope you have enjoyed your journey as much as I did while spinning this tale. Feedback and comments are always welcome and much appreciated.