The Three Week Rule

Story Info
A wife becomes honest about what she needs.
3.4k words
2.68
39.4k
19
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1. Being Honest

I woke early and hubby had left for work and the kids had left for school. One of the rare times I was left home alone. As I lay in bed I thought about that Inn on the coast of Oregon. Ahh, that Inn. I had stayed there for a week with an ex boyfriend years before. He was my first love. He was buff. Sexy. Dominant. And he knew how to satisfy me. As I lay there on my back, I moved my fingers down to my inner thighs and slowly under my panties. I could already feel wetness just at the thought of the inn.

There were several memories to choose from, but on this morning I decided to think about my favorite: this first night we arrived. We had gone out to dinner at a restaurant for some light appetizers, and then crossed the street to a local pub. We drank margaritas, my favorite drink back then, and before we knew it the pub had transformed into a dance club, as was common on Saturday nights.

We hit the dance floor. Most of that part of the night is hazy, but I do recall him dancing very close behind me. I remember feeling his dick against my ass through my little skirt bulging through his jeans. I remember wanting to stop dancing and head back to the inn because my feet were so sore from my heels, and also because of how horny he made me. How sexy he made me feel.

Back in my bedroom: As I thought about this, I began rubbing my clit slowly. I could feel my wetness running down my thighs.

When we got back to the inn we drunkenly walked up to our room and closed the door. We had never actually had sex together and my heart was racing. The first thing I wanted to do was to get those damn heels off. Before I had even dropped my purse he came up behind me, and gently started kissing my neck. At the same time, his hand went up my skirt and on top of my wet panties. He slid his fingers under them, and slowly entered me. First with one, and soon two. As he moved his fingers up and down I stood there moaning as he continued kissing my neck. He whispered into my ear:

"Bend over."

I quickly and happily obeyed. I placed my hands on top of the bed. He lifted my skirt and I moaned. I looked back and saw him take off his shirt and his jeans. He was very muscular. I couldn't see his dick but I could see its massive bulge through his briefs. His hands were all over my ass and I purposely raised it in the air. In a low whisper I said, "Put it in."

Before I could get ready, he dropped his briefs, grabbed my hips and, pushed his thick dick into me. I was very wet, but he still had to push it slowly, as it was the thickest I had ever had. I had no idea what I big dick felt like, and it was one of the best feelings. I felt taken. He pushed my hips into him and when he had fully entered me he reached and gently grabbed my hair and started to thrust hard into me. I could even feel his balls as he pounded me. I could hear him grunting. I glanced behind me and could see his strong arm grabbing my ass. His tone, tanned skin was getting sweaty.

As I recalled this memory, I grabbed my dildo I had brought to the bed and gently inserted it into my vagina. It was easily twice, if not three times, the thickness of my hubby. And it felt incredible.

As he pounded into me I felt slight pain, but everything felt so good I didn't care. As he continued grunting, I began moaning hard.

He said, "You want it harder?" That was the only thing he would say. I screamed, "YES, fuck me!" I had never said anything like that during sex. Suddenly, he slapped my ass twice, and then grabbed my hips and pushed into my harder than before, and let out a big moan as he came inside of me. I fell flat onto the bed, exhausted. I could feel his cum dripping onto my leg.

Now THAT was good sex. It was that random morning that I realized I needed to be honest with myself.

Chapter 2: The Three Week Rule

"Hurry and finish."

That seemed to be the most common thing I said to hubby during sex for the last few years. Sex was never that good, especially compared to my ex boyfriends, but after our third child was born, it seemed more boring than ever. I love him more than anything, and he still turns me on, but the fact is that I prefer my toys and his tongue over his small, thin dick any day of the week. It took me awhile to come to this conclusion. I was never this superficial. I don't know if it's because if years without good sex, or the fact that his little dick didn't cut it (especially after three children!), but something had to change.

I decided that I wanted my pleasure to come first. Fortunately, this turned hubby on. I had teased him before about his size, and a few times during sex I'd talked about past experiences. I realized that it actually made him hard. I decided to use this to my advantage, and it has paid off immensely.

My mother took the kids for the weekend and I decided to take hubby out to dinner for his birthday. I wore a low cut shirt, dress and heels. I decided this would be the night to set some new ground rules. As we were getting into the car to head to dinner, he said,

"You look so sexy. Someone is getting lucky tonight."

"Don't be so sure, darling."

We had a nice dinner, and when we returned home we opened a bottle of wine and put on some music. I wanted to feel a little tipsy before I broke the news. We talked, and danced a little in the living room, and I was sure unbutton the top of my dress to give him a tease. He's always loved my breasts. May not be as firm as they once were, but they still do the trick. I could already tell his little dick was hard. Getting him turned on was making me wet.

"Let's go upstairs," I said.

We practically ran into our bedroom and he immediately started to take off his clothes. He was down to his boxers, and noticed I hadn't undressed. I was watching him.

"Don't stop for me, keep going!" I laughed.

"Aren't you going to get undressed?"

"Maybe. I want you to go down on my first." I was feeling nice and drunk. I lay on the bed onto my back and lifted my dress. "I want to feel your tongue."

He didn't hesitate. He crawled onto the bed and placed his head between my lefts. He kissed the inside of my thighs and gently pulled my panties down, which were very wet at this point. I started to moan as I felt his tongue slowly rub the top of my vagina. I placed my hand onto his head and gently rubbed my fingers through my hair, still moaning. I pushed his head forward. He knew what this meant, and immediately his tongue found my clit. I loved the feeling of his tongue around my vagina. I was obviously very clear, but I hadn't shaved for several weeks. I did trim, but I'd stopped maintaining a bald look. Something about having hair made me feel more empowered in the relationship. I wrapped spread my legs as he licked my clit faster, my breathe getting heavier. As I got closer to climaxing I rested my feet onto his back.

"YES. Keep going. Keep going!"

I came very hard. I hadn't come like that for months. Possibly years. We had stopped giving each other oral, but this felt great. He came up from my dress and began taking his boxers off.

"No, hun. Wait," I said.

He lay there next to me for a few minutes and I looked at him. "I do want you inside of me, but not the way you're thinking."

I got up, still in my dress and heels, and grabbed my dildo from my dresser drawer.

"I see, you want to use your toys?" He asked eagerly.

"Yes, I do. I want you to use it on me, and I want you to get yourself off while you do it."

"Whaddya mean? I need to have fun, too, don't I?" I could tell he was a little surprised. I never took this kind of tone with him.

"Sure, but I'm not going to help. I want more than what your packing." I touched his dick and could tell it was extra hard. "You know I need more to satisfy me. I'm not trying to be mean, just honest." I handed him the dildo and sat up against the back of the bed. I gave him a long kiss.

"Put it in." And with that, he sat beside me and began to slowly push the dildo inside of me. I was so wet that it didn't take long to fill me. I moaned loud, and breathed harder.

"OH that feels good. Keep going. A little faster. YES."

"Like this?" He wrapped his arm around my back and used his other hand to move the dildo in and out as I spread my legs.

"YES, keep going." I moved my hand to my clit and closed my eyes. All I could picture was that night in the Inn. Harder and harder he pushed the dildo. I spread my legs, and my heels were resting on the bed, my dressed flipped all the way up. The dildo felt like a hard, thick dick. So good, I didn't want hubby to stop. I opened my eyes.

"I'm close to cumming, start jerking yourself off. DO IT," I whispered.

I moved his hand from the dildo and took over by myself to watch him. He grabbed his dick and it disappeared into his fist. I grinned at him. "It's so small." This made him jerk faster, which turned me on and so I pushed the dildo faster and rubbed my clit accordingly. Our breathing both got faster and faster, and I closed my eyes until finally I heard him moan and his cum released all over his hand and a little on me. I kept going and came soon after. I collapsed onto my back.

"My God that felt good." He agreed and we both fell asleep.

The next day we picked up our kids and he went to play gold with his friends. I sent him a text.

"How's golf? Did you enjoy last night?"

"It was a little different. It was fun." I'm ready for the real thing, though!"

"Hmmm... I think I prefer my dildo. I like it bigger."

"OK. What about me?

"I like your tongue." There was a long break, and then this:

"I'm so hard right now! Hard to golf."

And thats when things began to slowly change. For the next few months, we played out this same scenario (although I was usually in my pajamas instead of a dress) about once every few weeks. It felt great to control when and where and how we had sex. Not only did his dick not turn me on, I just wasn't as easily turned on by anything, and likely because our lives had become very hectic with full time jobs and three kids. I was loving this new routine.

After the third month, I could tell he was getting very frustrated. I don't know why but this turned me on. I had pretty much allowed him sex whenever he wanted it throughout our relationship-bad sex. But now, I didn't want his dick like I used to, and I didn't want sex as often. I found that by denying him my vagina, which he loved, he was much more attentive, but he was getting frustrated. This, I realized, was because he was used to jerking off almost every day. And so jerking off again during our "sex time" just wasn't cutting it for him. So, I decided to make another change.

Sometime during the third month, we had played out the scenario once again. In middle of it, as I lay on my back with my legs spread, I decided to change positions.

"Take out the dildo and hold it upright." When he did it, I sat up and squatted over the dildo and sat on it. I slowly began riding it as he watched and jerked himself. "MMMMMMmmmm. Suck on my tits." He complied. He gently sucked on my nipples while holding the dildo. I rode up and down slowly. "OH, that feels good. Now rub your hands over my ass." I grabbed the dildo from him, and, again, he complied and placed both hands on my ass. I rode harder and it felt so hot having his hands feeling my ass. It turned me on more than ever, but then I surprised him. "OK, do you want to cum inside of me?" I was so turned on and wet. Not surprisingly, he became very excited. He didn't even answer, but instead started to position himself to enter me. I took the dildo out and returned to laying on my back.

"Not so fast! I want you inside of me, but only on one condition."

"Anything!" he said. He was staring at my wet vagina. This had been the longest since I was pregnant that he hadn't been inside of me.

"After this, I don't want you to cum for like 3 weeks." I had a big smile. It was hard not to laugh.

"Three weeks? What do you mean? You mean, no sex for three weeks?"

"Nooooooo. I mean, I no cumming. No masturbating for three weeks. I'll put a date on the calendar. If you can handle it, then we can have sex again in three weeks."

"OK, deal." I could have said anything at that point, he was so hard. He entered me and I wrapped my legs around his body. He pumped hard, but I barely felt his dick, especially after using the dildo for several months. It was as disappointing I remembered, but I did get turned on knowing how turned on I had made him. It took him awhile to finish, but finally came inside of me.

"OK," I said. "Three weeks." He let out a sigh.

Three weeks passed. We did nothing sexual during that time. I was occasionally horny just thinking about how I had controlled his ability to cum. I was surprised that he hadn't been annoying me with requests for sex. I started to become suspicious that he was masturbating. I had set the date, and when that night came, he practically ran into the bedroom and stripped down. He immediately entered me. We only did missionary, and he did not cum for quite some time. When he finally did cum, I looked him in the eye. "YOU were masturbating weren't you?" There is no way he would have had sex for almost 10 minutes. I expected him to have lasted less than 2 minutes.

"Yes, I was. I'm sorry. I couldn't resist. Three weeks is almost impossible!" He was whining.

"No it's not. Listen. If you can do the next three weeks, I promise you I'll give you a night you won't forget."

"Ok, I'll try my best."

And try his best he did. I occasionally teased him and wore shirts that showed cleavage, or gently touched his little dick through his pants. I liked doing it, and it turned him on. I liked it because I knew that it wouldn't lead to sex, and, more importantly, HE knew it wouldn't lead to sex. So i didn't have to worry about being annoyed. This, in turn, made him such a better husband. He was more eager to please me in ways outside of the bedroom. He did the dishes more often. He took the kids' duties more often. I didn't necessarily feel "in charge" of him; I felt empowered. He wants to have sex with me any chance he gets. Why not turn this into a positive? It felt good to feel wanted, and our relationship improved because of it.

Three weeks passed. It was very obvious to me that he had been good, though I suspected he may have snuck in a few times. I dressed particularly sexy on this day. He saw me leave in the morning. I wore a tight dress and loosened an extra button up top. When I left I kissed him and said, "get ready for tonight, honey." I wasn't especially horny this day, but I found that since I had set the date, and I knew it was definitely happening, I was able to work myself up through the day. I sent him some teasing texts throughout the day, including one picture of my breasts in my dress.

That night we waited for the kids to sleep, and then got into bed. I could tell he was already hard. He jumped up between my legs, eager to enter me.

"Whoa, there, little fella!" We laughed. "Let's use the dildo."

He got it from the dresser. I took my dress off and got under the covers. He tried placing the dildo into my vagina.

"OK, you need to slow down. This is much bigger than you, and bigger dicks need to go slow. Lube it up first." He grabbed the lube and rubbed it all over the dildo. Watching him do this turned me on.

"Is this enough?" He asked.

"Yes, not put it in. SLOWLY work it in." I spread my legs and he slowly pushed the dildo into my vagina. I closed my eyes and let him work it in. It felt great. So thick. I moaned as it fully entered me. I loved that feeling of fullness. Something my hubby's dick couldn't provide. I looked at him and whispered, "OK, start jerking off."

He did it, but then said, "Can I fuck you?"

"Not tonight," I said.

He kept pushing the dildo in and out. I watched him jerk his dick and placed my hand over his hand to push the dildo faster. "MMMmm. OH that feels good." My legs felt tingly. My muscles were tense. I guess three weeks was a long time for me, too.

"Can I fuck you now?" He asked again. I don't typically like to talk during any of these scenarios, but I whispered to him something he wouldn't soon forget.

"No. You're too small for me. Until we're ready for more kids I dont need you inside of me. But I do want your tongue, honey." And with that, he moved his tongue down to my clit and begin slowly licking as I pushed the dildo in and out. I moved his hand away from the dildo and controlled it on my own while he licked. My other hand was in his hair, pushing his face into my clit, while he was jerking his cock. I had never had my clit licked and a dick or dildo in at the same time. I had never experienced such a rush. I began thrusting my hips into the air, into the dildo. His head was bobbing up and down but I didn't care. I thrusted hard into the dildo.

"Keep licking! OH yes. YES! MMMMmmm!" He licked furiously and I pushed the dildo extra hard, jamming it into my pussy, and my breathing got heavier and faster and faster until finally gripped his hair so tight I was hurting him but I didn't care, and I came so hard and let out an enormous moan. I had tears in my eyes. He looked up and smiled, and I saw that he had also came. His hand was full of cum. I don't think I had seen so much cum.

"THAT was wonderful, honey. I can't wait until next month!"

To be continued