The Three-Wheel Bicycle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie began to roll his hips.

Jesus, the man knows how to use his tool, she thought, and gained a confidence she had lacked to that point.

This is crazy!

This is wild!

Oh my God, look at that schlong going in me!

Oh ... ho, ho ... look at it. Oh my God, I love it!

I can't take my eyes off his cock. I . . . absolutely love it!

"This is kinda creative, isn't it?" Charlie said and laughed.

"Yeah!" Tessa managed to gasp. She had almost forgotten to breathe. "I love watching it go in and out."

"Can you really see it going in and out?"

"Hell yeah! I gotta great view. I ... I've never done it on a three-wheeled bike.

"I don't know that anyone has," Charlie admitted gleefully.

"You think?"

"Could be a first."

"Should we tell the Guinness Book of records?"

And after they stopped laughing, "Jesus, I ... I think you've hit bottom."

Glancing down, Charlie laughed and said, "Well my balls aren't in there, but everything else is." And they renewed their laughing.

Charlie slowed down briefly. "Just a second . . . " he huffed, "to catch my breath, then we'll fuck our brains out."

Less than a minute later he began pumping furiously.

"Oh, my God!"

"Like it?"

"Oh, that cock's so deep ... I love it!"

Charlie grunted and shook his head, sending droplets of sweat flying in all directions.

"Oh, Charlie . . .YES!"

The bicycle was shaking from their combined actions. Normally, Tessa would have been terrified, but with his cock so far up her twat, Tessa was beyond caring about anything but their fuck.

"Oh, I love how you're fucking me while the bike's moving."

"Wait until you see where we're going to wind up," he laughed.

"Taking us to the middle of Times Square?" she giggled, meeting his thrust with one of her own, and sending the bicycle teetering precariously. Charlie used most of his arm strength to keep the bicycle balanced.

"No, not Times Square. Probably the fucking hospital."

"I'd go anywhere with you, Charlie."

"Forgot about Samantha and Loni already, have you?"

"Fuck them!" she gasped as his cock went even deeper than it had previously.

"Now there's an idea. We might be able to if we show them how we use this three-wheeled contraption."

Tessa giggled, picturing the two women watching them on the bicycle.

"You look so sexy on that seat."

"I know. Look at my feet up on the handlebars."

"I can see Times Square in there," he laughed, and she joined him a second later.

"I love this improvising, Charlie. It's made me sooo fucking horny."

Admit it, you were horny before we got to the garage, weren't you?"

"You're soooo fucking right."

"Think this bike is better than a bed?"

"Right now it is. I don't know if I'd want to do it on a daily basis."

Shaking his head again, this time to clear his vision, Charlie felt his impending orgasm building, and he started pumping more rapidly.

"Oh, baby!" Tessa trilled as her voice rose an octave.

Charlie slowed down and took a moment to rub his hand over her breasts, causing her to moan. He dropped a hand to her crotch and began stroking her clit.

"Oh, that's my magic button ... PRESS IT BABY PRESS IT!

"OH ... OH ... OH ... OH!"

Charlie, nearing exhaustion, yanked his cock out of her cunt, and holding it in his right hand while balancing the bike with the other, started slapping her clit with it.

"OH, YEAH!"

Still holding his erection, he let it glide over her labia.

"That's it! Yeah, baby, tickle me there!"

A moment later, he reentered her.

"Oh, God ... I love it, Charlie! Tell me ... tell me the truth now, how's my pussy feel?"

"Tight, baby, very tight ... and wet! Swampy wet!"

He groaned and started pumping faster.

"Oh, yeah! That's it! Oh, right there! Yes! Yes! Yes! "

"Like that?"

"Oh, yes! Again, oh, please right there! Oh yes!"

They pounded against one another for several seconds then Charlie found her incoherent when he spoke to her. Suddenly Tessa resumed talking ... "So much fun, I can't believe we're doing this."

"Gonna tell all your friends?"

"Ha! Maybe . . . one or two anyway. You know I gotta tell someone about this; it's too fantastic not too."

"Do tell Loni and Samantha. We'll both benefit."

"Okay, I promise, I will."

Charlie slowed down, stroking all the way in, then all the way out, glancing at the gaping hole in her cunt, before pushing his length back inside again.

"Oh, nice. I like that. It's perfect," she laughed. "Your schlong fits me like a glove."

"I don't know how much longer I can keep this up," Charlie muttered.

"Let's go out with a bang," Tessa groaned.

"That's why we came in here in the first place."

She laughed, "You fool!"

Laughing along with her, Charlie decided to go all out and hammered his dick into her, causing Tessa's breasts to quiver and shake.

"You know your right tit's bigger than your left?"

"Of course I do."

"That's right," he grunted, and then followed with, "all that time spent looking in the mirror, I might have guessed you'd notice."

"Fuck you, Charlie!"

"No, I'm too busy fucking you, Tessa!"

They shared another laugh, and Tessa told him his cock was driving her crazy.

"Let's finish hard, baby," he grunted

"Yes! Fuck me hard!"

"Yeah, baby!"

"Christ, fuck me harder!"

"Tessa ... I'm gonna cum!"

"Wait, I'm there too!"

"There!"

"Oh, there!"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!"

"CHARLIE! I'M COMING!"

"OHHHH!"

"Ohhhh!"

"You come, Charlie?"

"Not yet."

"Wanna cum on my face?"

Charlie nodded, and holding his throbbing cock, said, "Let's get off this fucking thing."

Somehow they managed to untangle themselves from the three-wheeled bicycle without toppling to the hard garage floor. Tessa sank to her knees between his legs and moaned, "Mmmm, lemme suck it, Charlie. Lemme suck that big old schlong."

And after giving him head for a minute or so, she took him from between her lips, smiled, and said, "Mmmmmm, Charlie, it tastes like pussy," cracking the both of them up.

But Charlie's rejoinder set them off again: "It should, I've had it marinating for a while now."

"You're too funny!"

"Still want it on your face?" he asked, slowly jerking himself off

"Absofuckinglutely!"

Seconds later, four consecutive bursts of semen splattered over her eyes, mouth, forehead and chin.

Tessa grabbed his cock and returned it to her mouth, cleaning it with vigorous swirls of her tongue. Only then did she release him and start to wipe his seed from her face, placing most of it onto her tongue before swallowing it.

"Mmmmm, your semen has a sweet flavor, did you know that?"

"No, I didn't."

They dressed, checked each other for unwanted stains and other wardrobe malfunctions. Satisfied that they were presentable to mixed company, he led her out of the garage.


"I don't care to run into Loni right now," Tessa said.

"Okay, wanna go to Burger King?"

"Make it MacDonald's, I like their fries.

"Fine with me. I'm starving."

"Can we go to your place after?" Tessa asked meekly.

"No, but I know this bicycle shop that stays open all night."

"Will they want to watch?"

"Do you really care?"

"No, but I thought we might charge them, you know?"

Laughing, and arm in arm, they left the party to satisfy another appetite.

Epilogue

For those of you curious about how things ended up for Tessa and Loni — well, they remained together for five more years. But they had company — yes, Samantha moved in with them, and with both girls permission, Charlie was a weekly visitor, but only after he purchased a three-wheeled bicycle and installed it in Tessa's bedroom.

One last note. All three women were impregnated by Charlie on the three-wheeler. None of them married him, but he gave each child his name willingly, and while the girls refused any paternity payments from him, he established a trust fund for each of the children.

THE END

12