The Threesome

Story Info
At first, she's forced and then she wants it.
1.1k words
3.13
111.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This has never happend, it is only a story.

Kat is laying on the floor eagle spread, her long shirt exposing the fact that she isn't wearing any thing underneath, as her shirt moves up and shows her pussy to all who care to look. Lyn and Julia walk over towards where Kat lay they are wearing nothing but matching red lacey bra's and red lacey panties.

Julia looked over at Kat and says to Lyn, "How about we do the three some that we've been itching for?"

Lyn looked over seductively at Julia and says, "Mmm, that sounds like fun. To bad we don't have our toys, besides the rope, with us."

"Yeah, that's true. But we do have our tongues and fingers."

"I want to shove my fingers into that pussy, it looks so fuckable. I think that she hasn't been fucked at all."

"Then it's our time to teach her about fucking," Julia says as she unhooks her bra and takes off her panties. She then motions for Lyn to do the same, she does.

Lyn kneels down on the bed next to Kat and begins to fondle her tits, Kat arches up into Lyn's hands unknowing of what's about to happen to her. Then Julia gets between Kat's legs and licks her middle finger then brings it to tease Kat's pussy as it begins to get wet from Lyn's actions.

Kat begins to feels something very good happening to her pussy. Kats eyes flutter open and she sees two sexy girls playing with her. She tries to get away but strong arms hold her down. "What the fuck are you doing to me?"

"We're going to fuck you, and you will enjoy it bitch. Otherwise we will use the ropes that we have to tie you down," Lyn said threateningly.

Kat relaxes and begins to give in to her demand.

"Now that's much better, bitch," says Julia as she begins to let go of her legs and go back to fucking Kat's pussy with her finger.

Kat's pussy begins to get wet, wetter than it's ever been with any guy. She moans against her will and begins to move against Julia's hand. She thinks to her self, I shouldn't be enjoying this, but I am.

"On all fours now, take off that damn shirt you fucking bitch," demands Lyn. Kat does as she bids, takes off her shirt and gets on all fours. Lyn lies down in front of Kat, "Lick my pussy, bitch."

"But I've never done this before, I don't know how."

"Just stick your tongue in-between the slits and then when you see this little pea size nub then flick that with your tongue a few times. Then you slide your tongue into my pussy and keep moving it around. Now get to it bitch!"

Kat said nothing, as she moves to tongue Lyn's pussy. She slowly slides her tongue in-between the slits, she backs off because of the spicy taste.

Lyn grabs her hair and pulls her head back to her pussy, "I said fuck my pussy with your tongue bitch, and you fuck it until one of us tell you different."

Kat's face begins to get wet from Lyn's pussy, Kat feels this little pea size nub and flicks it with her tongue which causes Lyn's grip on her hair to become harder and Lyn shoves her head even more into her pussy.

Julia began to feel left out so she began fucking Kat's with two fingers', Kat cries out in pain and bites Lyn's pussy. Lyn pulls away from Kat's tongue and slaps her hard across the face, which makes Kat smack down onto the floor. "Don't bite me you fucking bitch! I told you to be good. You are going to get it now you fucking bitch!" Lyn reaches over to the rope and ties her to the four pedestals on the bed. Then Lyn looks for a something to shove in Kat's pussy. So she leaves the room to look around in the kitchen. She finds a spatula, a broom, and 3 close pins. Lyn comes back into the bed room and finds Julia slapping Kat across the face so many times that it's the color of a cherry.

"Enough!" Lyn yells as she crossed the room towards Kat. She pulls out the close pins and puts them on each nipple making Kat scream in pain. "How do you like that bitch?"

Kat couldn't answer as the tears rolled down her cheeks, then Lyn puts the third close pin on Kat's clit, making Kat scream even loader, twist and turn, and cry harder. "It makes it worse when you move around, so don't move bitch! It's time for the spanking," Kat's eyes widen in fear as Lyn smiles evilly and shows her the spatula, Lyn kneels next to her on the bed and smacks her close pins on her tits hard, Kat screams out again.

Julia says to Kat, "You know if you were quite and don't make a peep of sound maybe she won't hit you."

Lyn then moves to her pussy and SMACK on the close pin, Kat tries to stop the scream in her mouth but it doesn't work. Lyn keeps on hitting Kat all over her body but mainly on the close pins and around them. Eventually Kat was able to be silent, which meant Lyn was to stop that torture.

Next came the broom, Lyn stepped toward Kat with it and said, "This will be the last thing that we do to our bitch." Lyn then shoved the broom handle up her pussy making Kat jerk and want to cry out. Lyn looked down on the bed and said, "I guess you were a virgin," Lyn just laughs and keeps on shoving the broom in and out of her pussy. Eventually making Kat actually want it again and again.

Julia squatted over Kat's head and said, "Lick my pussy bitch, lick it well. Otherwise I will do worse then she has done to you."

Kat moans and licks, sucks, and fucks Julia's pussy with her tongue. Kat's tongue was getting tired very quickly and her face was once again soaked with cum. Kat tried to ignore the broom going in and out of her but she couldn't, she just had to cum. Kat finally let go and moaned into Julia's pussy as Kat's came all over the bed and herself.

"I think we fucked this girl enough," said Lyn to Julia. Then Lyn looked over at Kat and said "If you tell anyone of what happened to you we will find you and make you our bitch for forever…" with that they untied Kat and left her laying there on the bed.

Kat could not move for awhile, eventually Monday came and she had to get up and go to work. But she will never forget that night when she was fucked for the first time.