The Threesome Becomes Four

Story Info
Toy and his Wife both join Master and pet.
1k words
4.28
7.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our little trysts with Master continued for quite awhile and we all grew quite comfortable with each other. Enough so that Master gave Carrie a new name, calling her simply girl. She has come a long way in the past few months, from a prudish housewife to a horny subservient slut ready to do almost anything to please her Master or fellow slaves. Unfortunately, life had conspired against us on several occasions preventing Master's wife pet from joining us. As much fun as the three of us had together I missed my sister slave and desperately wanted her to join us as well. I admit some of this was due to plain old lust, driven in part by the fact that she was very bisexual and I couldn't help but fantasize about the various things Master might have her and girl do to each other. There was, however a deep sense of loss at the fact that it had been so long since I had seen my beloved sister, never mind held her.

Anyways, it seemed like the fates had finally smiled upon us and girl and I were just pulling up in front of their house. Master and pet had the entire weekend off so we drove to their place planning on finally be able to spend some time together, all four of us. We walked in without knocking (as we had been instructed to) and I immediately removed my clothes. Girl, being as this was her first time at Master's house and with pet too, seemed nervous and just stood fidgeting so when I was done I helped her out of hers and led her upstairs. We could hear pet's moans as we walked down the hallway towards the bedroom.

As we entered we were greeted by the sight of pet tied spread eagled to the bed. She had a set of nipple clamps with a 2 pound weight clamped on her tits, an enormous dildo in her ass, and her collar on and nothing else. Master was working over her lovely body with a flail hard enough to leave welts from just above her knees to just below her neck. I immediately dropped to my knees and pulled girl down with me and patiently wanted for instructions.

Master took a few moments to realize we were there as pets' moans covered the small amount of noise we made when we entered. When he noticed our arrival he motioned for me to come forward and told girl to stay still. He motioned towards pet's already sopping wet pussy and I knew from past experience what was expected of me. I planted my face in her delicious folds and keeping my ass in the air went to eating her pussy with great gusto. Hers moans got louder as she enjoyed my tongues' ministrations. I was careful to relax myself as Master gently lubed my ass and slid a dildo deep inside me. It was always something of a surprise that he could be so merciless with a flogging and yet so gentle when it was warranted.

Having made certain that it was properly inserted and that I wasn't going to lose it he turned the flail on me. I arched my back in pleasure with each swing. Oh how I loved that harsh caress. I was secretly very happy that Master had chosen me for this task as I loved both the flail and eating pets delicious pussy. Master was probably unsure of girl's ability to follow his orders if he had chosen her anyways - she had never taken this kind of punishment or been with another woman and knowing Master he didn't want to give her instructions that would cause her to use her safeword.

The flogging continued long enough for pet to cum twice then suddenly stopped. I couldn't see much of what was happening but weight shifted on the bed and girl's face was suddenly next to mine facing (from my perspective) upside down. She now had a very up close view of me eating out another woman. More weight on the bed and girl moaned with obvious pleasure. Even without being able to see him I knew Master had just entered her from behind. With her in what was essentially a 69 position with pet this placed pet in the position of seeing Master fuck girl while girl watched me pleasure pet. No doubt Master's balls were slapping pet's forehead as he started to pick up the pace and drive himself forcefully into girl's cunt. His thrusts became hard enough that girls head was forced downwards towards pet's honey hole. At this point I decided to take some initiative and encourage girl to try something new.

I stopped licking for a minute and replaced my tongue with a couple fingers and kissed girl deeply letting her taste pet from me. I took my fingers out and shoved them into her mouth. Her eyes widened in shock. She hadn't expected that move but she wasn't really in a position to resist as Master held her tight as her continued fucking her hard and fast. I then moved to the side and pushed girl's head down into pet's pussy to let her try the sweet nectar from the source. Like a good girl she went to lapping away despite her reservations and I grabbed the nearby bottle of lube and after removing the dildo already there I started playing with pet's willing ass, easily working three fingers into the already stretched hole.

With a groan Master finally came, filling girl's pussy and letting it dribble out onto pets face. His finishing was enough to push girl over the edge and she came as well. He stood up and told girl and I to stop and untied pet from the bed frame. He told girl to kneel on all fours and when she did he told me to fuck her hard. I eagerly complied and slid my raging hard cock deep in her reading and willing ass in one smooth stroke. She let out a long low moan and after giving her a moment to adjust I went to plowing her ass with vigour. I managed to hold off my orgasm long enough to give her one more and then I shot my load deep in her ass. Spent, we collapsed on the bed and Master and girl curled up next to us. What a great weekend already and it was only Friday night!