The Threesome Cum-Breeding Process

Story Info
A woman offers couples her process to create a child.
1.3k words
3.67
37.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NineIvy
NineIvy
6 Followers

*Warrning: cum and breeding heavy, read on at your own discretion* :)

I've been writing smut a long time and I'm getting back into literotica with a new account. Usually my stories are long form and more detailed, but I'm experimenting with the short and sweet stuff here that I have saved up. If anyone likes it let me know through whatever means you prefer and I'll post more of them. I love feedback/discussing though, so if you'd like to, please do! It doesn't matter who you are, if you're nice, we can talk! Anyways, story time.

**************

I provide a very special service.

All these poor couples out there, who have had difficulty getting pregnant. Maybe their chances are low, maybe their chances are nonexistent. It doesn't matter to me. I make their dream come true.

I'm not sure how it works myself. A voice speaks in my ears. Those I've confided in say it's god, or a god. I don't think so. It's less of a voice, that's just how I can best explain it, a voice. No, really it's more of a compulsion, like a checklist put into my head.. It appears there, without fail, and I use it each time.

For example...

Last winter I was just out of the shower when they knocked on the door. I reserve a full day for couples who choose to see me. They pay quite a lot of money, but if results aren't there they get back 120% of it. I've never issued a refund. They may arrive anytime between midnight and noon. I opened the door for them at 11am, hair still wet and robe tight against my body. They held hands and smiled at me nervously. I'd vetted them, as I do to each couple, to make sure they should be bringing a child into the world in the first place. These two were gentle souls, a child would be lucky to have them as parents.

So I led them into my two bedroom apartment and gave them tea and made them feel comfortable. I chatted with them about topical things, made them laugh, made them relax, though they often checked their watches. "Relax," I would say, "It's a process, it takes all day. Please, be patient. Enjoy yourselves. Creating a child is supposed to be an enjoyable process, that's why we kept doing it." They laughed and I smiled and kept them entertained.

Eventually, I lead them into my spare bedroom, filled with smells of calming eucalyptus oils. Inside stood two massage tables I'd just borrowed from a happy former customer. The couple became excited. This wasn't regular, but the roadmap in my mind had shown me to do this just so. It wasn't something I'd told them would be happening.

I asked them to strip and get under the sheets and left the room. I waited a few minutes and reentered, my own robe having left my body. I worked their tired muscles all along their backs as they laid face down. I straddled their waists and pressed my warm body into there's, rubbing oil between us, leaving warm towels on them when I was with their partner. I whispered soothing words to them as I touched them. "It's okay," I would say, "You two are still in love. This is still love. I am a tool for your love, nothing more. I can feel it in you." I could. I could feel when two souls truly had attachment between them. It was my drug. "The pleasure I give you is simply what your partner would want to do for you."

This couple had been tense, but I'd managed to relax them down with my voice and fingers and oils. Eventually, I had the wife turn over and ran fingers along her body. Her neck, her breasts, her nipples, her stomach, her thighs. She, for her part, was calm, though a woman had never touched her like this. I opened her thighs and allowed my oil wettened hands to travel between them. When she started breathing heavily her husband was compelled to watch and couldn't seem to look away. I teased the wife's nether lips until I could see her wetness mixing with the oil. I put a small bead inside her, then I left her, just as my roadmap told me to.

I went to the man now, asking him to flip over and giving him a similar service, hands all down his front, culminating in them wrapped around the base of a cock that had been hard since I was touching his wife. I climbed onto the table and licked it from jewels to tip, oil mixing into my mouth. I dipped my lips on the tip of it and sucked on it softly, massaging his jewels with one hand and holding his base with the other. He'd grown stiff as rock. I pumped his cock very slowly and suckled the head of it, moving up and down on it slightly, my tongue teasing the underside and traveling around doing most of the work. This is when I reached for the remote I'd left beside me and flicked it on. His wife started moaning as the bead I left inside her began to vibrate softly. He watched her squirm and clutched the sheets and he began to cum watching his wife.

It flooded my mouth. I caught as much as I could and swallowed none, but it filled her mouth too quickly and continued, so it began to fall. Onto my hands still milking his cock, onto his body, his jewels, and drip down my chin, my neck.

When he had stopped moaning I stood and laid his cock down onto him. I returned to the wife now and pulled the bead from her sex, leaning in and kissing where it had been, licking and eating her, pushing her husband's cum inside her as I did. The woman, aroused from the vibrations before, began to moan immediately, pushing my head between her legs yearning for release. As she got close, though, I stopped. I went back to the husband and gathered more, licking his softening cock, his body, his jewels, and then wiping myself clean with my fingers and licking those too. My mouth was near full again and I returned to the wife, my tongue playing inside her and my lips devouring the lips between her legs as my fingers gave into the temptation to touch myself between the legs. Soon I tasted her cum mixing with his inside her. It drove me wild and I shuddered myself, feeling a small pleasure of orgasm run through me as well as she screamed her husband's name.

When it was all over I cleaned them both up with hot water, hot towels, and rubbed lotion into them. I brought them in some lunch and welcomed them to use the shower and enjoy each other's company and bodies as much as they liked for the rest of the day. If they wanted me to return and help with absolutely anything (anything) I would. Then I left them.

I heard them enjoying each other many times through the rest of the day, in the shower too I believe.

This is but one example of the couples I have helped. I have helped others as well. One I gave a drug to the man until he came a bath's worth, and his wife and I shared this bath. Other times it takes all day and many acts of physical bonding before the moment of impregnation. Another was a lesbian couple. The magic of the process granted me to mix their cum in my mouth and create a baby inside one of them. Another lesbian couple I managed to grant a cock and a gay couple I managed to grant them a surrogate who would give birth to a child that truly was genetically both of them.

I have no idea what awaits each couple in my apartment, but happiness has always awaited them when they leave.

NineIvy
NineIvy
6 Followers